Is Cred Forums aware of Jonathan Bowden? Based British nationalist; Farage on steroids!

Jonathan Bowden, although now deceased, was a million watt powerhouse intellect; unorthodox in his thinking and extremely dynamic. He was also a masterful orator and the connections that he made while discussing his subjects were so free-ranging, obscure and revolting to polite society.

He founded the British New Right in 2005 (the British faction of the European New Right) which ultimately led to the American "Alternative Right".

I'll post some clips/recordings of his speeches and you will get an idea of just how much he could stir up an audience.

Anyone else familiar with his work and writings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7TJgPGgfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8
youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ive watched all his lectures, he was amazing

This video is a little autistic but its a guilty pleasure of mine..

Probably one of the best videos that he speaks over. Discusses the ethnic-cleansing of Whites in Britain.

Lol... Wizard.

How did you come across him as a Canadian?

I'll post another good one, then:

youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8

He encapsulates a lot of the AltRight's ideas on an "offensive" right-wing movement in this video. Instead of pandering to the Left like cuckservatives, put up the middle-finger and keep moving forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM

Probably one of the best videos for understanding the origins of political correctness and "White guilt".

Forgot to post the link: youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

Bump, yes more people need to know about him. He was so incredibly based. Essential viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8

You tend to find far more interesting and original thinkers at the fringes of the political spectrum than you'll ever find among mainstream parties, journalists or commentators.

I can't help but feel that, if Bowden had lived, he would be at the forefront of the growing Western nationalist movement that we are seeing in Europe and America.

At the time he gave most of his speeches, he was in the BNP when it was semi-popular but still portrayed as a bunch of thugs and skin-heads; which couldn't have been further from the truth if they had listened to one of his talks. But the situation in Britain wasn't bad enough yet for people to get behind a party like the BNP. It has to get pretty shitty to inspire action; hence Brexit and Trump after the refugee crisis and SJW phenomenon.

But if you ever had a nationalist party in the mainstream, it's people like him you would want as the face of it.

Came across that video on other chan about a year ago, and got sucked into everything posted of him on youtube.

His speaking style and encyclopedic knowledge of right wing intellectualism is fucking intoxicating...I like to copy a lot of his speaking style and ideas when arguing with liberals.

Bowden was amazing. I also miss Kurtagic, who disappeared from the scene.

Im so sad he didn't live to see brexit, would be amazing to have him around to share his insights on whats going on, would love to hear his thoughts on PEPE and shit

He also smashed the notion that the far right is anti-intellectual and that the left holds a monopoly over philosophy.

He's one of the best orators I've heard heard.

Why do so many of the good guys not get married and not have children? It's so fucked, he rails against the decline of his nation and culture and doesn't do what should be the bare minimum in its defense. Don't blame his early death, he was fucking 50 never married and childless.

I found this post from a Stormfag that knew him back in 2014.

"As far as I remember NO WIFE OR CHILDREN came to his funeral
Jonathan Bowden was an exceptional person and as is the case with many such people, his private life and personal circumstances were sacrificed so that his 'public persona' could function at the high level that it did.

People marvel at the way he could speak so fluently, often for over an hour with no notes, and his speeches would still retain a logical structure and would move from one pertinent point to another, couched in language and presented in a fashion that was often spell-binding in its effect. This could not be done without hundreds of hours of reading and rehearsal, which he tended to spend like Zarathustra, alone in his seemingly chaotic book-lined apartment.

No woman would have put up with a man who was so fanatically devoted to his art and he probably would not have made a particularly good father for similar reasons.

Never-the-less he has carved out a little piece of immortality for himself and his life will have pleased the Gods."

I've been meaning to read his book Pulp Fascism for a while.

Are you a comic-book/graphic novel fan?

He touches on the same topic in this short video.

youtube.com/watch?v=exjwsyN4PPQ

I am. Thanks for the link.

that's a pretty bad excuse. history is full of great men, better read and accomplished than bowden, who managed to have children. some, i assume, were decent husbands and fathers.

i mean it's such a fucking cop out. "im too busy to do the bare minimum, i'll leave that business to the barkeeps and miners and shelf-stockers."

racial feeling comes down to genetics and genetic self-interest. if you don't have PERSONAL genetic self-interest, then how can you excoriate the masses for that lack? do you think people stop having children for any other reason? do they consciously think that they do not wish to propagate their nation and culture? of course not, they make a PERSONAL decision that runs counter to genetic self-interest. that decision may be informed by the declining culture and new cultural propaganda, but no one is holding a gun to their head demanding that they not reproduce.

by not having children, you just broadcast the state of your own subversion. they got to you too! your PERSONAL decision to remove yourself from the gene pool is the decline of the nation writ small.

Great stuff

wew lad maybe he just wasn't a hit with the ladies

I fuckin love this guy
I like putting on his lectures while I'm doing a long cardio session
This is the one that got me started. Love the Burzum music.

I really wish he were still around, I would have loved to hear his opinion on the Donald, Brexit, and the recent pushback in the culture wars

I just watched it again. If only he was a representation of mainstream right-wing politics... not the cucks who incessantly pander to Leftists. I can only hope that, if Trump wins, the AltRight essentially takes over the American Right and Western right-wing politics begins to consist of White identity politics instead of abstract notions of liberty and proposed tax cuts.

As if.

Bump.

You're a judgemental, pretentious blowhard but I suppose you think you sound based and nat soc.
He might have been fucking gay, or impotent and god forbid, self-aware, knowing what his purpose in life was.
It takes all kinds. Culture and philosophy are what make people more than useless eaters and breeders.

I ran across Bowden about a year ago looking for Evola stuff on Youtube.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

culture and philosophy are the doings of races. if you do not preserve the race from which the culture sprung, you will not preserve the culture either. and in their own way, culture, values, and morals are genetic anyways -people generally inherit them from their parents. perhaps he was gay or impotent, how sad. in any case, there are far too many people on the far right of things who are personally unwilling to create a family and have children.

>judgemental
bowden himself would have called you a faggot for using that word to denigrate someone. inequality was at the core of his thought, judgment is recognition of inequality.

>nat soc
not even close. kind of funny that you're just crying nazi because someone wants based white people to have kids, though. you sure you're on the right board?

His speech on Evola (who himself is an interesting thinker but I'm not sure how applicable/useful his ideas actually are in modernity) is probably one of his best.

What I liked about Bowden was the way in which he combined elements of modernity and traditionalism to form a newer, more exciting right-wing. The ideas that Republican and Tories perpetuate (liberty, free markets, Christian moral values) are growing old and tired.

If the West is to revive, the Right will have to be a lot more innovative and creative than Paul Ryan and David fucking Cameron.

The AltRight movement has grasped this to an extent and is one of the main reasons it is so popular among younger demographics; edgy, unorthodox ideas are what attract people.