No data to justify hate

Name one credible study that proves average intelligence varies among race. And not the IQ test.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303846708002096?np=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rushton Jensen.

How would you like us to measure intelligence then?

"name one credible study measuring intelligence. and not one that uses any method of measuring intelligence."

(seriously, dude, you're dumb as shiiiiiit, the IQ test isn't a specific test, it's literally just a generic term for any test of measuring intelligence)

>Name one credible study that proves average intelligence varies among race, and not the credible study that proves average intelligence varies among race.

P and not P === F

>show me a difference in intelligence
>you aren't allowed to quantify intelligence
fuck off

Most data is based on historical achievement, not IQ test. In which case White civilizations have usually almost always achieved the most.

My 30+ yrs of life experience? Its been a pretty reliable study so far, and has born out correct results 95% of the time

I choose top left.

Gas the remainders except for center left and bottom right. I require a well kept lawn and am in the mood for rice.

>And not the IQ test.
isn't that convenient

IQ is faulty

Though this would depend on whether you're talking about advancement through time or how good they've been at making and inventing cool shit in ancient times when they were all around.
Modern day, white civilizations win hands down since the others aren't around anymore.

is reddit raiding this place or something?

Sorry, you must've thought you were on reddit. We actually like facts, here.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

does anyone have the appropriate smuggie?

Whoah, those are some slippery goalposts.

Show me a study that demonstrates differences in intelligence. You can't quantify intelligence btw. Checkmate!

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>name one credible study that proves average intelligence DOES NOT vary among race and not the liberal doublethink

FTFY

it correlates to crime, obesity, success, likelyhood to smoke, and tons of other things

it might be faulty but it's the best we have.

Start with this.

This.

I believe what I see with my own eyes.

Black crime is beyond rampant
Inner city school are dropout factories

Why? Because black teachers are just as stupid as the black kids?

Probably so

In what way? Can you link studies supporting your assertions?

There's not a single fully black woman in that picture, just mixed race ones.

Show mean some worthwhile ancient black inventions. Like a wheel for example

name one way to say what 2+2 equals but not anything equal to 4

pretty hilarious that I actually did a 22 page essay on anti social disorder and all the information I cultivated lead in a roundabout way that those specific genes and low economic status contribute to the prevalence of the disorder. this was like 6 or so years ago and not once did any of my sources dare to mention ethnicity.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't meaning that blacks ever did much. What I mean are things like the ancient Chinese and Arabs. They've made some pretty cool shit in the past.

Name something better.

How so?

So you strode into the lions den to talk about race and intelligence.
Right now you're realizing you got more than you bargained for.

Here is some food for thought.
What evidence have you ever seen that suggests intrinsic equality between races?
Probably none (there isn't any)

Yet you have been taught this as a fact since you were a child.
Now you believe it with a religious fervor.

Isn't that a bit bizzare?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303846708002096?np=y
> anthropometric parameters such as brain weight and cranial capacity have been shown to depend upon gene expression [7]. Since gene expression can change in different racial and ethnic groups, it can be considered a determining factor. According to Hooton [62], racial characters are best defined in the skull. Cranial capacity is one of the most important characters for determining racial difference. It is also an indirect approach to evaluate the size of the brain.

>no data to justify hate
one doesn't need a study:

>niggers are most likely to act like rabid animals and attack you
>cholos and dudes like that screw things up in burgerland and blame somebody else for things they're supposed to do
>chinks fuck up the economy of others by having an army of slaves at their expense. Also, they're souless beings due to the way the act towards each other and animals (throwing dogs into boiling water, fucking sick)
>sand niggers (do i need to explain? ALLAHUAK BAR KABOOOOM!!!! europeans blown up)
>pajeets: poo in da loo
>whites: greedy, nothing compared to kikes, and seemingly incapable of controlling their own leaders that deploy them to fuck things up and make others hate them (related to this is that they follow orders blindly).
>jews: greedy as fuck and seem to like to destroy other races by usury and degeneracy

hate is natural part of life. Feeling an extreme hate is retarded, but a little bit is healthy and prevent people from getting into trouble.

>at their disposal

you missed
>whites build the best countries in the world

it doesn't change the fact that greed is part of your own undoing. The white guys in power do not give a flying fuck about that, all it matters is money even if it means at the expense of the ones that belong to your own group, which goes agasint the act of building anything. Kind of ironic