ALT RIGHT R SEXIST MEANIES :(((((((

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

Cracked has released this fucking retarded "article" about how the alt right are big sexist and (((racist))) meanies who hurt people over twitter. It's complete garbage and of course written in that same hateable SJW style, read and send your thoughts to (((Robert Evans)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UOfEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>linking to cracked

Don't give them pageviews.

archive.is/UOfEw

>taking threats from the normalfag's laughingstock seriously

Cracked just depresses the fuck out of me now.

What a god damn decline they've had.

Thank you noble spick

This, holy fuck this.

Same, I used to love the site and now it's complete fucking garbage. At least their alexa ranking is comforting

I wonder who could be behind this.

Wow, just like the "gamers are dead" article. Alt-right about to get played? Go you useful idiots go!

wow, really gets the noggin joggin

>Then, two years later, she took on a volunteer position helping Homeland Security deradicalize young Muslim men

Also Vice. It's ridiculous how these people thought that replacing legitimate intertesting/funny content for cheap college writers shitting their retarded opinions would bring them more money somehow.

>People shouldn't point out complete untrue garbage because vague reasons

What the fuck are you even saying user?

Watch vice on HBO, they have even put the first three seasons of it on youtube. I found it like two weeks ago, it's basically old Vice and it's fucking great. Other than that on youtube 99% of vice is multicult bullshit

Gender studies majors need to find work somewhere...

>All that subversion
>That divorce article

To be fair, college writers tend to be the dumbest. So it's usually easiest to send them out to dangerous situations, as they won't really think about the implications of what the fuck they're doing until they're in deep shit.

I remember some dude was sent to some rebel base in Colombia (if memory serves me right), and was kept as prisoner for a year or something like that before the military finally came in for a sweep of the place. It's fucking hilarious if I'm quite honest.

That's comforting to see.
Even after Cracked was well into its decline I still visited every day just in case a genuinely funny article happened to be posted that day.

One day a new Seanbaby article popped up, and he literally is the funniest thing I've seen on the Internet. Bu this new article of his was utter crap - as if all the humor had been sucked out and replaced with material designed to shame YOU, the reader. I haven't visited the site since then.

>Cracked has released this fucking retarded "article" about how the alt right are big sexist and (((racist)))
Finally they are being accurate.
>Milo we are not your personal army.

I wouldn't even have a problem is they posted people saying "fuck niggers fuck women lol" and put commentary saying "hey guys this is racist this is bad." It's dumb normie shit, but it's preditable. But they didn't do that, they basically said questioning a woman is sexism and muslims are the victims and that women should serve in combat situation and all this other fucking insane garbage that needs to be purged if civilization has any chance of survival.

looking a modern cracked depresses me, I remember when they used to be funny

>no archive
>linking directly to cracked

>Valenti
>Rapp

Stellar examples Sir Knight of White Privilege + Power.

>2016

>reading Cucked

No, they don't.

Rapp got fired for doing half naked photo sets with Nintendo products. That's her own dumb ass fault.

>JF Sargent
>remember he started around the time cracked started seriously going into decline
>remember hating him because he was literally the embodiment of the worst writers cracked had to offer
>decide to see if he's still writing bad shit

he's become a goddamn senior editor at the site. holy fuck. this is guy is literally one of the worst cucks cracked has to offer

>cracked

Why did Cracked have to turn into the most nu-male website on earth? In the past it was made up of all white guys who knew all sorts of cool fun facts and made jokes about George Washington getting help from aliens and shit.

Now it's still nothing but white guys, but just white guys who hate life.

this isnt even thread worthy
who gives a shit at this point

>HAPPENING
>Cracked

Take a shower.
Hit the weights.
Get a Clue.

>cracked

Why would you take the shower first.
The weights are just going to make you sweaty and ruin the point.

Because the alt-right's started the trend of online public shaming. They're just upset that they have to reap what they've sown.

How's that shift to appealing to niche political weirdos working out for you cracked?

Big climb in viewers?

Citation needed.

Wow these guys are doing terrible almost proves that no one cares about SJW crap anymore.

>archive.is/UOfEw
This person seems to have browsed Cred Forums or something for a couple hours once and has no idea what the site is about

I read sexiest, in which case, they are right.

People still visit (((Cracked)))?

and Valenti is a crazy ass nut, what's your point?

holy shit this guy is a cock

[email protected].

for any of you goys that want to write him about his shit article