Naming the alt-right

Was naming the alt-right one of the biggest mistakes in modern politics? In one 60 second clip, she gave deplorables like us, power similar to that of the two major political parties. With the difference being, the alt-right is a worldwide movement, gathering support from almost every worthwhile country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally I'm just looking forward to the moment some poor autist gets scapegoated and we see on the MSM how the hacker known as Cred Forums and ring leader of the alt-right has been apprehended and is in FBI custody.

Its gonna be ben garrison. (((They))) know how important he is to our movement.

It's a double-edged sword. I believe we should remain unnamed

>double-edged sword.
Why?

If it is Ben I will actually feel sorry for him. He was just a libertarian cartoonist who has very legitimate concerns about the present state of things.

We dragged him kicking and screaming into being associated with us, until he eventually stopped hating us. He has stockholm syndrome at this point.

What are you talking about? Ben "the one man klan" garrison has always been an inspiration to us and one of the leaders of the alt right.

more will come and more will learn. Its a good thing

By naming us she's empowered an otherwise unknown group, bringing attention to us, which gives us a larger voice in the larger discussion.

By naming us, though, she now has a bogeyman she can point to, a catch-all group that can then be dissected and ridiculed and fashioned into anything they want us to be.

If we have any power it's in the very fact that we are anonymous. Anonymity is our source of strength. We talk about uncomfortable and inconvenient facts without fear of losing our jobs for holding politically incorrect ideas. (((They))) can't control this narrative and shut it down.

There are pros and cons to being named

He has indeed become powerful.

Cant we be user while still being named? I mean, old Cred Forums was well known, but also anonomoose

Yes we can. She hasn't named us at all. If she had specifically targeted Cred Forums then that would be a different story. But what she's done is target a symbol and a loose umbrella term for a movement many people would deny even exists.

The alt right is a name for all these various movements that contradict the status quo and reject the liberal narrative.

I doubt neo tribalists have much in common with MGTOW.

This isn't the first time Cred Forums has been in the spotlight. It gets attention and then swiftly falls back into obscurity.

I believe her naming us was a clever, deliberate action to create a new evil monster that the media can now tie to any event or idea. Mass murder? Alt-right. Hitler frogs? Alt-right. Whereas before it was just anonymous trolls on some site known for pranks.

They took a gamble though in that there may be more people drawn here who will adopt our beliefs. I truly think the tide is turning and that people aren't appalled by the ideas of white nationalists. They, too, feel that something is brewing.

Which is why it's important for everyone on Cred Forums to be adept at arguing for nationalism.

Honestly, Cred Forums may have lessened my nationalist mentality, as some of you foreign fucks are kind of cool.

I think trying to paint us as a brand new group of monsters was a mistake. You can't put a face to us for obvious reasons. That's why she went after Pepe, since we use him a lot. The only problem is declaring war on a cartoon frog makes he look insane.

Nationalism has nothing to do with hatred or xenophobia.

Ben Garrison isn't a leader of the alt-right. He's a meme.

If anything they'll come after Drudge and Breitbart, which have substantial influence over the right-wing's stances.

She didn't name Cred Forums. People were more likely to link her rant to Milo and Breitbart than they were to here.

We have managed to stay safe to practice our neo kikery.

It's insane. that Hillary would be ranting about Pepe the Frog and the Trump family would be retweeting Cred Forums-sauced images I'd have laughed in your face.
Is this the power of meme magic?
What have we unleashed?

It's an internet election. Things have changed a lot since 2008.

Two fresh candidates, smart phone era.

Both anti establishment candidates rose on both sides of the political spectrum due to a relentless and passionate fanbase that used the internet.

But right wing memes are better, because the left can't into humour.

It's why they lost in 2015, it's why they lost the referendum, and it's why they may lose in November.

These are both excellent points. Breitbart is one thing, but imagine people coming to Cred Forums for the first time. It would be fun to watch their faces as they scroll through the catalog

>5 mins into Cred Forums and chill

I tried to show my dad this place. I said i dont watch the news because its full of shit. He watched oreilly everyday which isnt so bad but things seep into your mind.

1st day i showed him was the day clinton collapsed and i showed how a conspiracy theory was actually the truth

Im not sure he got

Wait is that moon man an edit or real?

You couldn't be more wrong. Zyklon Ben is the closest to a de facto least the movement has and certainlyn its most powerful

Her biggest mistake was naming Alex jones .

People dont think he serious but he comes off as endearing and likeable. And for her to group him in as off limits i think undercut her point very badly

Plus they could not come up with a dace of the alt right. The memo went out and they were trying. That way they dont have to argue - like naming david duke. They tried to get milo but he's a likeable faggot. And he even lower level jews tried to people like sam al-hyde. But they came up empty. And its too vague a point for blue pilled people. Certainly imdependents dont give a fuck

I love how it's gotten to the point that people aren't sure.

It's an edit, but it's only a matter of time.

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

THIS IS AN UNEDITED FRAME FROM VIDEO OF HILLARY CLINTON AT TEMPLE U.

>RED ALERT
RED ALERT

wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

HILLARY IS SUFFERING FROM NEUROLOGIC PROBLEMAS

The problem is they jumped the gun in naming a movement they barely understand, with opinions they barely understand, and no identifiable leader, because there isn't one.

How people associate david duke with us is beyond me. We actually have a sense of humor

a fucking leaf

>It's an edit but it's only a matter of time

I swear, I get more excited by life every day.

We missed out on some cool shit from being born in different parts of history, but stuff like this makes up for it.

I didn't even know the guy Rachel Maddow highlighted in the beginning of her piece last week. He sounded quite weird

So I take it you are against reperations for slavery?
If one can't take pride in the past one can't take guilt from the past

I agree with this and look forward to seeing how this plays out. Although it's been fun to watch unfold, I don't like the attention. Or, at least, I preferred it when Pepe was unknown to the media

>By naming us, though, she now has a bogeyman she can point to, a catch-all group that can then be dissected and ridiculed and fashioned into anything they want us to be.

Is Cred Forums the Jews?

Hates being named, talks about having power by being in the shadows, uses arcane ancient magic to influence the world...

similar

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums but it's the same as ever.

People here aren't Anonymous or the alt-right or anything else the media claims. They are just the same trolls, autists and reactionaries they've always been.

I know that personally naming the alt right gave me a sense of identity, before I was always a "nigger hater" or "racist" but now I'm part of a much larger group that I feel more invested in than before

who the fuck is paul joseph watson

Spooky.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

He be from infowars n shieet

Alt right is just another jew label like Hispanic. Form the left.

I understand what you're saying, but now we're exposed to false flags of all sorts and from every angle.

Agreed completely

>I don't like the attention. Or, at least, I preferred it when Pepe was unknown to the media
Why is this a worry? Cred Forums memes have often reached the mainstream eventually. It would be like getting pissy about normies laughing about Doge.

I see this whole Pepe drama as a victory.

They declared the existence of a dangerous, radical political movement. They vaguely mentioned it might have some sinister views. But they couldn't go into specifics. When 9/11 happened and they told the public there was evil out there, people knew about the Taliban, the knew about Al Qaeda, they knew about Bin Laden. They had a bad guy. Americans love to know who the bad guy is.

The alt right has no bad guy.

They tried to point the finger at Milo, it backfired, because he's the evangelist red pilling normies and he's proven popular.

They tried to go after Alex Jones, but most people see him as a conspiracy theorist who's shilling water filters.

Then if they even tried to go after Ben Garrison, it wouldn't take them long to realize he's just a libertarian being fucked with by a bunch of cunts on the internet (who would do such a thing).

So what does that leave? That leaves a fucking frog. A frog which is consistently posted on twitter and various other places like youtube, usually relating to trolling and 1488 tier stuff.

They now have the impossible task of explaining to Americans why a cartoon frog is a threat to national security and if Americans aren't vigilant, this frog will be responsible for radical right wing views.

It was a hilarious mistake, and it really helps to point out the fuck heads that just jump on the bandwagon and label everything they don't agree with as the alt-right collective.

I have an insufferable friend who constantly posts political tripe on kikebook and ever since Hilldawgs namedrop he constantly strawmans the alt right as a racist cohesive party. In reality, it's his (and the rest of the lefts) imaginary boogeyman to blame for all Muh Oppression. No one unironically identifies as alt-right except Milo and Tila fucking Tequila.

You make good points and I hope you're correct. I suppose I'm a bit paranoid about false flags being used to discredit this alt-right thing, and I also don't want these threads to be flooded by new people who are both friends and foes. I can already sense a difference here

The people who do come here will either lurk or try to contribute. Plenty of people lurk without posting anyway, some for years.

Even if they contribute it's no big deal, let them come, let them talk, let's see if we can change some minds. We're not an echo chamber. Remember, it's us fucking with them, not the other way around.

You're right. But there have been so many bullshit threads recently. It's hard for me to tell now who's CTR trying to slide threads and who's Reddit being serious.

It's been like this since the lead up to the election though. I think after November things may start to go back to normal. Or at least tone down.