Combetta flipping? Unverified

twitter.com/ANONAMERICANHQ/status/778267624937512960

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxcs5Kuooic
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/778384828454563840
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
archive.is/s7uj9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf
sli.mg/a/g2hjvx
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicide imminent

So, bets on how is he going to suicide?

what does this imply?
serious question plz no bulli

oh lord
i hope this is true
i fucking hope!

LEFT WING SUICIDE SQUADS

This
What do they mean flip?
Like he's gonna reveal some shit??

This guy has always seemed pretty based...

He'll have to give up a big target. Of course, he's probably been told to give up a medium target and will never name H, CM, HRC, or BC. If he would, he's as good as dead.

>suicide
>implying it won't be """"""""accidental""""""""
He'll probably mistakenly shoot himself in the back five times.

So this is why hildawg took the week off

>combetta flips
>tells congress how hillary hired him to delete the emails
>proof now that hillary knew all along what she was doing
>gowdy and chaffetz eiffel tower her
>indict her

Flip means to turn State's evidence (testify for the State giving up a bigger target than yourself).

Fucking idiot.

Hillary will have him murdered.

Very likely. + her health.

It implies Hillary is gonna fry

fake gay and sage

>tfw this moron furfag Combetta is making like 200k+ a year working in IT and you can barely afford life

JUST

I think my dick would explode

POST YOUR SMUG CHAFFETZ

>you can barely afford life
At least you can actually look forward to being alive next year. He's a dead man walking.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

thx m8

This post is the embodiment of Cred Forums

>AnonAmerica
literal btards

accidentally wore his cement flippers while scuba diving

Single gunshot wound to the head with all his wealthy belongings left, duh.

how to enter IT field

>apply for IT job
>show up to job interview
>"Do you know how to use [anything computer]"?
>say yes
>"you're hired"

It worked for combetta.

Smart move. Clinton will kill him either way, at least now he might get police protection.

>BREAKING: Paul Combetta killed in horrible accident after slipping and falling onto a knife

lol, chaffetz must have a huuuge erection.

Suicide by 5 shots to the back of the head with a bolt action rifle

how much do people make posting fake information and fake happenings

Is this the Special Olympics?

I doubt he lives till Friday

He will Suicide by putting 3 rounds to the back of his head and then he'll crawl inside a dufflebag to suffocate.
Cap this

Dead from 2 barbells to the back from 100 feet

Well I don't know where you're finding these IT jobs, trust me, I've applied

I know how to program Android and OpenGL and I still can't even get a call back on my job apps

>BREAKING: New evidence concludes that the knife slipped and fell into Mr. Combetta's back. There is also an unexplainable circle stab would in the back of his skull. Confirmed signs of accidental suicide.

the thumbnail looked like it was Hilloli and Kek, and I was like "what?"

lol shit my bad
I read this as the FBI chairman flipped and was "ready to sing like a bird". I can't wait for this furfaggot DNC guy to have a ceiling fan fall on his head six times and mysteriously wind up in the ocean.

>Ready to sing
>Not already singing
Aaaaaaaand hes dead

a great play

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIA

Yep crippledchan olympics this past summer, memes galore.

>Just days before Paul Combetta was set to give up information on high level DNC members regarding Hillary Clinton's private email server, we bring you tragic news tonight. Combetta was found dead aboard his recently purchased fishing trawler, the result of an apparent suicide from a speargun shot to the back. When asked for comment the Clinton campaign offered it's condolences to the Combetta family and vowed to continue their campaign on in his memory.

>Coming up, DONALD TRUMP SAID SOME HORRIBLE RACIST THING, STAY TUNED.

Every day since 9/11 has been like Christmas...

Its like Trump KO'd her there, and he's just be floating her corpse for extra combo points for the next 40+ days till the election.

goodnight mr furry man

paralympics

kek

Bruh, if she does it destroys her.

when is the hearing?

Got my money on this

Try one of those placement companies, they'll find you a job for part of your paycheck.

work for 6 months to a year, then apply for another job without them. Alot of tech companies only use 3rd party staffing companies so they will always ignore walk-ins and emails.

Only really large companies, like hospitals, banks, insurance companies, etc will do traditional hires.

Did she get points for that? It missed the table

>"Joke's on you, I was just pretending to be retarded!".webm

He will dislocate his arms and somehow stab himself in the back, and somehow shoot himself twice in the head. And place his own body in an acid barrel.

>based
>furfag
pick one

Someone needs to make a comic of this

>Mr Combetta was found dead before he could testify after a horrific accident whereby he slipped and fell head-first onto a bullet which became lodged inside his skull.

rumor was they wanted him in by friday,

if this is true, it means they already got to him. So there's no telling, although I would imagine they push this as fast and as hard as they can.

uh, believable

>rumor was they wanted him in by friday,

thats great - the first debate is monday . maybe the committee isnt a sham

I fucking love this guy (in the pic, not Paul 'furaffinity' Combetta)

I heard something about someone in a bag. Was that one of the "suicides"?

.net or youre fucked

In a Fur suit

It's a shame he committed suicide via fifteen rounds to the back of the head and upper back before hanging himself.

I heard Thursday.

When I had a place in the NY metropolitan my friends and I would inhale magic mushrooms and go to the Special Olympic local & regional competitions.

turkroach olympics

Maybe this is the first of the leaks before the debates

He will commit suicide by natural causes.
Sudden onset of terminal pancreatic cancer.
Suicide by Ebola
Suicide by sudden onset of terminal Alzheimer's
Suicide by sudden onset of old age

he'll exsanguinate himself by writing Snitches gets stitches with a knife in his back

This. While wearing a Fur Suit.

Dubs determines what his fursona is.

>Did she get points for that? It missed the table

You probably could have joined the Special Olympics, seeing as how youre blind

Since he's a furfag, it will be a regrettable Mr. Hands reenactment.

Sleep well Hillary.

genius

kek

we already know, he's dog or wolf.

What will you tell your children(implying) when they ask about how a Laotian cave painting bulletin board decided the 2016 presidential election?

better be careful around barbells, never know what could happen

gave me a hearty chuckle. this whole thread has me giggling

SMASHING
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxcs5Kuooic

She dives for it, hits it, but it doesn't even land on the table.. Rewatch it

Gowdy needs to hide him in his office until the hearing.

STAY AWAY FROM BARBELLS

>Android
>OpenGL

That's where you fucked up son.

You're blind. It hits the front right side of her opponents side.

Cred Forums we're going to accidentally make this man commit suicide

>She dives for it, hits it, but it doesn't even land on the table.. Rewatch it
Wew seems like youre both blind AND retarded

>Cred Forums fashion accessories

[Mugging Going Wrong]

Gowdy's gonna be dropping bombs left and right after this if it turns out to be true. Heads will roll.

He's not safe in his office.
He needs constant aderall and coffee to stay on the move, know if he stops for a single second, a barbell will fall from the sky into his neck

They won't need a gavel, Gowdy will bang is diamond hard erection on the bench.

Paul Combetta.
They revoked his immunity letter.

So then he joined our side.
But before he could help us he died.

F

Clearly missed retards

We really are old school Cred Forums in a lot of ways.

Can anyone dump more images of this? I never imagined this would go anyway.

way too much spotlight on this guy to drown in the bathtub after overdosing on heroin and shooting himself in the heart 9 times.

he'll just vanish for a while and his corpse will be found on the banks of some river in shitsville with an incompetent coroner who will fudge the id and in 7 years he'll be declared dead in abstention.

Anyone else see his multiple Twitter posts about his new home gym setup before they were deleted? I hope he isn't lifting barbells without a spotter.

A gas mask is needed for maximum comfy, not a cup.

>Cred Forums fashion accessories
>neckbeard included

Rip
Paul "barrel of a beretta" Combetta

>Reddit saved us all

God damn it

>Clearly missed retards
Blind, retarded AND autistic? WEW! You could have gotten a gold medal if you entered!

Mr. Combetta accidentally fell into a woodchipper.

A pedofile propably as well.

>hillary has to do the debates from the pay phone at the prison

>that blanket

Shooting himself in the back of the head with a high-powered rifle...

through a window.

Eh, really let's just assume he dies tomorrow night in a (insert scenario). Do you really think it gets any press coverage at all?

I was going to post exactly the same thing. Fucking furfags.

If it hit the table it would have bounced

Driving his car off a bridge while hes tied up in the trunk

doobs of trooth

immunity protected him from tattling on his boss under the guise of "i was just following orders"

now we've evidently got him lying in his testimony, to the FBI, Congress, etc. about everything.

That's felony city... up to life in prison.

It's just a shame about that crippling depression.

Do you think this guy is shitting himself just waiting to see what happens? Do you think he's just waiting for some mysterious men in suits to turn up and end his life? What do you think is going through his head right now?

Pretend you were as mentally retarded as Combetta, through some sheer miracle, you've managed to shave off 80 IQ points and find yourself in this exact same situation. Just as a hypothetical, what would you be feeling? Would you be pants-shittingly terrified? What would you do, how would you protect yourself?

honestly i dont know. it would be just too much for even normies to just blow off.

>that autistic zipperhead is the average Cred Forums grill

Oh god, this is so fucking Monty Python. "He fell out of rrrwindow onto exploding bomb"

Paul "giving chaffetz some cheddah" Combetta

fake and gay

To be honest, I'm going to bet on a gas leak, followed by an explosion.
Much flashier and leaves less evidence. The killary must send a message

Robbery gone wrong that somehow involves a barbell crushing his throat

He'll be caught in a white supremacist terrorist bombing

kek give me strength

If I were him I'd be sleeping on Chaffetz's couch right now.

a faulty fuel tank will cause his car to explode effectively taking out an entire block

msm wont unless it gets out and they're forced to report it. people dont trust them anyway.

My assumption is that Combetta knows how bad he fucked up and that his life is in danger. He most likely was deleting things not to hide it from us, considering he had a cursory understanding of IT, but for the idiots in the Clinton camp.
By hiding it for a few hours, he contacted Chaffetz and said he was spill everything if they could provide him protection from coincidental suicide.

This seems like the most likely scenario.

I know C++, C, HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, and MySQL as well

Trying to squat barbells with his neck at the gym.

Sword swallowing accident

>American anonymous
>implying this will hurt Teflon Hill

>I want to get off of Mr Trump's wild ride.

Remember the MI6 agent who had dirt on HRC who suicided himself and wound up in a duffle bag?

would* not was wtf

When is he going to talk? Is he going to be okay?

>after he very tragically accidentally brutally stabbed himself in the stomach while shaving

YIFF

No, I think he's just a retarded reddit liberal cat owner who thinks he was just doing his job and that helping Clinton hide it was in the best interest of America because the Republicans are evil Nazis

Found in his bathtub with "self inflicting" wrist cuts that bled him dry

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/778384828454563840

Whoever is making these dancing pepe vids deserves 1,000,000 good boy points.

A British Mi6 agent supposedly dislocated all his joints and stuffed himself into a dufflebag and suffocated. Ruled a suicide by authorities. Happened a couple years ago. Sorry I don't have a source for it at the time.

Plausible, but I still think he is going to puss out when he could crash her entire campaign

>When is he going to talk?
Possibly before the end of the week.

>Is he going to be okay?
With Clinton's track record regarding witnesses in court, that's an unknown.

I'd buy Greyhound tickets to Toronto online, call a friend to come pick me up, and pay a cab with my credit card, all before hopping into my neighbor's car and driving a nonstop trip to DC.

Suffocation in a furpile.

this sounds plausible.

It did bounce. The angle was such that it only barely changed the trajectory. Look at the judge, he scores it as a point for her.

What kind of emotional turmoil could drive a man to cut off his own eyelids, tie himself to a bench in front of a mirror and dismember himself with a machete?

accidental drowning in his driveway puddle

Hopefully he lives to rat Clinton camp. But still, if he suddenly "commits suicide" that's going to look suspicious as shit.

Bad news for Hillary either way.

Destroy my cell phone. Get on the nearest public transport in a random direction. Pay cash for a hotel room in an assumed name. Find payphone. Call lawyer (definitely not the one provided by HRC). Sit in lobby of nearest police station until lawyer arrives and start the process of a plea deal. Demand witness protection and then sing like a fucking songbird.

Hillary is taking days off. Something is happening.

If it's true...
Nice that someone ratted him out
Unless he's in protective custody, he's a goddamn sitting duck for assassination

RIP Paul "Mouth On A Beretta" Combetta
Press F

You never watched The Sopranos?

Wtf
I love mexicasians now

>Suicide imminent
Two shots, back of the head,
after rolling up in a rug and jumping off a bridge.

A for effort!!! Lol

>accidentally overdosed on cyanide at a party

Yeah, but that's already done. Killary doesn't repeat herself unless it's a small thing.

why not just post everything to redditt?

>it guy who deleted her emails exposed
>news pick it up
>congress wants to talk to him
>4 shots to the back of the head
>labeled suicide
>no one looks at hillary

Damn that's a good plan

;_;

A simpler time

We used to close pools
Now we close countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

His subtle commentary leads me to believe he sold his soul for the system and he fundamentally knew what he was doing was wrong. The American Dream comment really stood out

Mostly this: With the obvious additions of staying in public view in places with heavy police and camera-wielding tourist presence until I can get to said payphone/police station

>when the genes are defective but the ass is incredible

DEATH BY YIFF YIFF

PRAISE KEK

It's who you know. This idiot Vimbetta--or his boss--is super connected somehow. I haven't heard exactly how yet, but doubtless it'll come out.

>implying retarded furry dempawns believe HRC 'conspiracy theories'

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN GOWDY IS GETTING ROWDY

THIS CUNT BETTER NOT HAVE A BARBELL ACCIDENT

I would probably do nothing but sit at home and fret like the idiot I am. But then, I'm Paul Combetta, not the real me.

The real me would never have worked for fucking Killary Clinton in the first place. Being her IT drone? That is like prime fucking Clinton-killing distance. Close enough to die, far enough to die quietly.

This always makes me wonder, why don't they ever make it look like a robbery gone wrong?

Who's protective custody? The FBI? I wouldn't trust the FBI at this point. There is really no safe place for him.

2 shots to the back of the head in 2 different calibers. Or at least from 2 different guns.

you can't get a hotel without a credit card

source on the meme blanket?

He will be brutally murdered by Jason Chaffetz and then Jason will turn the gun on himself for 18 rounds to the back of the head and with the little strength he has left he will dismember his entire body and then with his last breath he will drive himself to the local zoo and throw his dismembered body into the alligator pit.

They will investigate in that circumstance. When you leave everything, it's like a government code sign to not investigate.

source? what commentary are you referring to, I'd like to read it

Seth Rich

He'll saw his own head off and ram his dick up the stump.

You most certainly can. Usually at any place that ends with Motel.

>he kills the black robber
>BLM go kill him

>flipped against hilldog?

Double gun shot to the head suicide incoming.

Lightweight baby

L I F E
I
F
E

I N S U R A N C E
N
S
U
R
A

N
C
E

>What do you think is going through his head right now?
a few dozen finishing nails

Suicide by two shots to the back of the head inc

Most 2 star chain hotels will do it too. They'll just hold a cash deposit until you check out.

Because she's retarded lmao

Try to bargain for a king for a day interrogation.
Barring that, claim duress on every action I've ever done, and go full redpill on the body count.
If I'm honest about what I did and claim I was fearing for my life infront of the entirety of America, news agencies will HAVE to cover it, at least FOX would, and then they couldn't outright kill me... hopefully

So are you dude, it pretty clearly bounced off of the left side of the table as we see it.

Confession : I work for CTR and I hope Hillary kills him before he confesses , we CAN NOT have DRUMPF in the Whitehouse. Period.

if it's true, he's in protective custody...

Any hotel will do it with a 400-500 dollar cash deposit and a valid photo ID.

The judge isn't retarded, she is.

HELP THIS FAGGOT ATTACK CLINTON WITH MEME MAGIC

>double doubles
HE'S A DEAD MAN

Traffic accident.

Parachute-free base jumping

My dad works for Nintendo and he says Trump will win

I would remember how I was fucked in the ass wearing a fur suit and shoot myself due to the shame.

I've been all over the US. I practically lived on the road for 2 years, you are not going to find a motel that will rent to you for cash. There are other alternatives but I'll let anons figure those out for themselves.

a """mugging""" as he was walking his dog one night

Reroll

I have literally done it before.

It was like 9 years ago, but I did it.

I don't think he knows that the picture is Chaffetz, not Combetta

That's me. I mailed them today.

>tfw you never have a chaffetz bf
WHY LIVE

Combetta will commit suicide by decapitating himself while shaving.

dunno, not my picture.

Legally you have to accept cash for services. That's why it's legal tender for ALL DEBTS public and private. A motel could not disallow you entry for use of a cash deposit.

it's used as a warning so that people know not to step out of line

No way, is that the real Dan "I won't give you a diamond but I'll tear your hymen" Schneider?

More like Reddit was cucked into making Trump president. Just like with Bernie.

Oh shit is this why Hillary cancelled her fundraiser?

Some family member(s) of Combetta's will come up suicided soon. More his friends and family members will suicide the closer it gets to his interrogation. anybody and everybody that knows him will be in very real danger of suicide.

archive.is/s7uj9

>>FURSONA

yiffing accident

Flip over a bridge onto the concrete, yeah.

That may be true but I don't doubt that motels will be reluctant at the very least

She hits it back and you clearly see it bounce off the floor not the table

The judge is sympathetic because it was fucking awesome

Spontaneous combustion

""Accidentally""" drive into a tree while driving 30 miles an hour

I was there.

kek

lol at the filename

Bullshit.

You should practice your ping pong, you'd do great at that tournament.

Thousand dollars says he's in a car wreck. Hitting a semi truck head on with his hands taped to the wheel and his foot accidentally stuck on the gas pedal whilst his breakline was coincidentally missing

dubs.

also that's literally whats gonna happen sadly

Nah not suicide. Heart attack, all this stress.

Anyone seeing a pattern?

>Major Hillary scandal
>Islamic related attack
>High profile "police aggression"
>Chimpout
>B-b-b-but...Trump is racist!

Thots?

Don't forget the dufflebag was padlocked shut, and the key for the padlock was inside the bag underneath his body.

Will the hitman/woman suck his dick as it sticks out of his own mouth?

You can stay at a Hilton for cash you just pay upfront and leave an extra $300 deposit. I did it last month. Maybe motels are more jumpy.

>American Anonymous
kys

Who do the Clintons have on their payroll that they can oull shit like this off?

I only found Cred Forums because moot's giga pudding raid on Cred Forums

It does both you mong

Dumb bitch should've offed him shortly after dealing with the emails. I guess she figured the guy wasn't pants on head retarded when she told him to fuck with evidence.

>of all things with the best chance to bring down the bitch, it was a retarded basement dwelling furry who wrote BDSM erotic fiction

You couldn't write this shit if you tried

the fuck is steveo doing there

>Tfw a furry redditor brought Shillary's campaign down

We meme'd this. This was done by the hand of KEK himself

There's a gun for that.

Thanks. You gotta throw 'em off your trail.

Would get killed if any leddit user on the bus said PAUL COMBETTA IS HERE

The dumpster bombing was probably to take off heat from the fact we just killed 60 Syrians in a bombing

Holy fuck those are fucking awesome

Look at my dubs
He will drown after driving off of a bridge

Yes I forgot about that. That dude was a seriously talented suicider

The more you know...what were you hiding/fucking if you don't mind user asking?

>Turkish chick has all of her limbs missing from bombs, jihad, and terrorism.

Almost, but my digits say he'll make it to trial and only get offed after Hillary is indicted (Then immediately pardoned by Obama) and her campaign is crashed with no survivors.

You're forgetting that Soros owns BLM and is a Clinton supporter. It's pretty obvious that these attacks and chimp outs are all false flags.

Sawed off both his arms then beat his head in with a hammer.

cuts himself in half with a chainsaw while strung up in his bathroom

That is awesome. I'm in a restaurant laughing so hard neighboring tables are eyeing me.

Ok im retarded, amazing shot

Like I said, doing gods work user

How much anthrax is in each one again??

GARY

FUCKING

WEBB

HE DOUBLE-TAPPED HIMSELF, I SWEAR

>Webb was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004 with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled suicide by the Sacramento County coroner's office.[70] After a local paper reported that he had died from multiple gunshots, the coroner's office received so many calls asking about Webb's death that Sacramento County Coroner Robert Lyons issued a statement confirming Webb had committed suicide.[71] When asked by local reporters about the possibility of two gunshots being a suicide, Lyons replied: "It's unusual in a suicide case to have two shots, but it has been done in the past, and it is in fact a distinct possibility."

no senpai, you'd get got at the local authorities.

You'd need to hop on a greyhound to Sheriff Joe's place.

"fans" of jew nigger ball look the same except they don't have the excuse of a physical handicap.

No but we need to get some more pepe goodness on national tv

>Cred Forums on her ass for months
>reddit ends up sealing the deal

Reeeeeeee

guy better sing quick before he ends up filet o fish

"""""suicide"""""

We know you're here Paul. Send Signal. Kek will confirm

There is no doubt. The memes are too spicy.

PRAISE KEK

Dik status = MUH

>hillary is sworn in at the prison

>Hillary scandal
>We piss off Russia
>Islamic (mossad) terror attack
>Nigger dindu nuffin
>Nigger riots
rinse and repeat - keep the goyium destracted from the shitshow going on in the financial kike dollar zone

>"It's unusual in a suicide case to have two shots, but it has been done in the past, and it is in fact a distinct possibility."

Holy fuck

I'm sure some Andy Griffith fucker would let him camp on the couch, as long as he didn't try to fuck his dog.

Good source ;^)

suicide by drowning himself in a padlocked suitcase in his shower after shooting himself in the head 3 times.

That makes me a bit salty for sure, but at this point I dont care who takes the fame or who takes her out, I just want her gone.

You know they ruled that as a suicide.

Gareth Williams (26 September 1978 – c. 16 August 2010) was a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010.[1] The inquest found that his death was "unnatural and likely to have been criminally mediated." A subsequent Metropolitan Police re-investigation[2] concluded that Williams's death was "probably an accident."[3]

>A subsequent Metropolitan Police re-investigation[2] concluded that Williams's death was "probably an accident."[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

200k a year? He made $85000 in August 2015 alone :^)

YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING GAME?

>Webb began researching "Dark Alliance" in July 1995

>The lead of the first article set out the series' basic claims: "For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency." This drug ring "opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles" and, as a result, "The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America.

>In interviews after leaving the Mercury News, Webb described the 1997 controversy as media manipulation. "The government side of the story is coming through the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, the Washington Post," he stated. "They use the giant corporate press rather than saying anything directly. If you work through friendly reporters on major newspapers, it comes off as The New York Times saying it and not a mouthpiece of the CIA."[64]

>News coverage noted that there were widespread rumors on the Internet at the time that Webb had been killed as retribution for his 'Dark Alliance' series, published eight years before, but Webb's ex-wife Susan Bell told reporters that she believed Webb had committed suicide.[71] "The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said. According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper. He had sold his house the week before his death because he was unable to afford the mortgage.

HE WAS SAD BECAUSE OF BILLS. THAT'S WHY HE DOUBLE-TAPPED HIMSELF

I need meme blanket now

science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf

How much do you think Clinton pays her hit men? Is it like a salary deal, per kill, or is it a Janny situation, and they get paid in hot pockets and good boy points

So what do you think will happen when all this corruption finally makes its way to the public? Hillary is clearly only the tip of the iceberg but enough to open the whole can of worms. Do you think we are all too docile now to care or do you think there will be mass hangings and suicides ala Neil Breen. Also hi NSA

No you don't. Writing hello world != knowing a language and claiming you do outs you as someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

You don't know C unless you've been employed working in C for at least five years, anything you wrote before that was retarded and you will be embarrassed of it.

see:

they didn't even try to hide it

That is not Combetta in the picture, he is just happy Combetta flipped.

>"who cares i just don't want LITERALLY HITLER to be president"
t. every libcuck

Traffic mishap in which he loses control of the vehicle, accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head three times, and drives his car off a cliff.

None. I didn't cover my tracks enough to do shit like that.

Besides, Pepe is a frog of peace.

I'm imagining like Jason Bourne shit

going to be something you dont expect like steve irwin. everyone said croc or snake with him and it ended up being sting ray.

You realize she's going to kill you, right? ...right?? You do realize that you are giving your life for Clinton. You should really hope Trump wins because you are in way too deep to ever survive. With Trump you may be lucky enough to just end up in prison.

Do you know what happened to the Red Guard in Maoist China? You are the Red Guard, and you are first against the wall.

I hope the shekels were worth it. It's a good idea for you to get your will in order. They have everything on you already. Maybe if you don't have a spouse or kids you can try to run, but I doubt it.

Letting Paul Combetta sleep on your couch after he's agreed to talk to the feds is like letting an interracial gay couple crash at your house in Raqqa.

Jason Blaha claims to be a Hillary hit man lol

Nah, the CIA is too busy trying to uproot shitty countries lately. They haven't been deep in suspicious deaths.

It's not that obvious, you'll never know. Hitmen don't get as much as you think, they get a few grand which is drip fed to them over a period of time.

Large deposits into accounts raises suspicion, it would be a slow drip fed wage over time or a well hidden off shore account and still it would be drip fed amounts.

It's funny as fuck.

wouldn't even be mad.

That must be nice. Steady income. Peaceful home life.
I bet all hit men are NEET as fuck.

wouldn't even know i was in danger, desu senpai. probably just hoping that i don't go to jail for lying to the fbi.

You don't go public with it.

wut? They wouldn't deposit it into a fucking bank account, you 'tard. They'd just give it to them in cash.

She looks like a great fuck.

You go pubic

You think Clinton kill squads get their information from the news?

does this have a jewtube channel or something?

You sneak him in under cover of night in his fur suit. Like your walking your dog.
Clintons men would be none the wiser

>shave off 80 IQ points

At -80 most people here would be incapable of human speech, nevermind understanding danger.

Really? No way, is that true?

deadmans switch site, but he may be too dumb to figure it out.

>Sneak fursuited Combetta into your house at two AM.
>You get inside, he drops his rucksack and turns to face you.
>He takes off his mask.
>Something's wrong. This isn't what you remember Combetta looking like.
>You shakily manage a "P...Paul?"
>The man grins at you and murmurs, "Paul's been dead for three days, user."
>You slip on a banana peel and accidentally shoot yourself in the head twice.
>Your death is ruled an accident.

Just like in my japanese animes.

sli.mg/a/g2hjvx

That made me kek thanks.

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/778384828454563840

youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos

Here's the Youtube channel.

Clinton Cartel has enough dirt on both parties that the most the R's will do is tank her candidacy. Obama will pardon her, they give her a "Purple Vagina" to commemorate her "hysteric" candidacy, and they'll all start a new game the next day.

It's similar to what happened with Nixon when Watergate threatened to expose how *both* parties were complicit in the assassination of JFK.

The Redskins and Cowboys may hate each other, but neither team wants the fans watching soccer.

Hillary Clinton will probaby hire hitmen to assasinate him

Combette has gained too much attention from MSM such as fox. Killing him would be bad for illary. Most likely he called up Chaffetz and made a deal with him in exchange for protection.