I come from November 9th

Hi, I come from November 9th, 2016. The election went down and holy shit it was a long stressful night. I switched between CNN (which had a very over-produced show going on with reporters in every major city in ever battleground state, overdone and sorta became a meme), Fox, MSNBC, TYT, InfoWars stream, and the main thread on Cred Forums. More on last night later.

The debates were close. She did well and had a really devastating line in the first debate along the lines of his hair + temperament, you'll see next week. He just laughed along with it and didn't respond very well. She coughed at one point and looked away because she knew how bad it would look, and Trump made a snide comment about it to which she acted offended. After the 1st one, he starts to pull ahead in Florida & Ohio, and she pulls ahead in NC/Nevada.

The other 2 debates were more serious but there was some good stuff there too. Eventually a memo leaked showing that Clinton basically gave up on Ohio due to the strength Trump had with white working class voters. There are several more scandals leading up to the election but I'll let you guys experience those yourself.

(more in replies)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/266031941701218305
twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/778239309031682050
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qoWqkq6XU
wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/266031941701218304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clinton makes a really bad comment in early November directly relating to NH which makes her lose the state. More e-mail drama hurts her even more.

Anyways, back to the election night. At this point, Trump was leading in all battleground states except for Maine's 1st district (which becomes a battleground state in late October after a couple new polls show Trump surging but not leading) and Pennsylvania. Clinton supporters online use her strong lead in PA as well as MI unfortunately as evidence that Trump could not win. As the first few states came in, nothing was surprising. And then Pennsylvania came in. He lost by 2 points — devastating for Trump. Trump supporters were in denial, exit polls looked bad in the rest of the Rust Belt.

When Maine trickled in, the early precincts that came in were mainly in the 1st congressional district and he was actually really close (the 1st is usually far more pro-Clinton and the 2nd district is red. Trump was expected to win the 2nd congressional district but not the first). Once they called the 1st district for Trump, it's going down. Shortly after, Florida comes in very strong for Trump, then Ohio. The last EST one to be called is NH, which was very close but because of Clinton's flop a week or so earlier he eeked out a win.

Things looked great for him. going into the next hour, he wins Iowa (HUGE deal considering how much Clinton poured into it in the final weeks). Next hour he loses Colorado, which is when the Clinton shills came in to assure the media that she had a very good shot at Arizona. AZ was Clinton's last hope, and although she did better than most Dems there, she lost it. The election was called right then and there. Nevada wasn't even in but the exit polls had him fucking winning among latinos in NEVADA and he had been up by up to 5 points in the polls beforehand. Clinton supporters were hinging on NV, calling the media biased for calling it (even though the polls had already closed in nevada), it was chaos as you might expect but he fucking did it. WE did it.

Trump won the election. Clinton held her concession in Brooklyn, NY, Trump was in Trump Tower. She wasn't overly mean but goddamn did she sound fucking depressed. her supporters fucking booed, which she probably paid to happen so she could look like the good guy telling them to be quiet so she could talk. now the clinton surrogates are trying to dispute Arizona results, Obama says there is "validity" to the Arizona result challengers, which is getting a fuck ton of outrage. Anyways, that's it for now. Trump announces a "new era" for America, blah bla and here I am in the morning of November 9th.

I'll answer a couple questions, but I don't want to ruin too much for you guys. Just wait for the 1st debate, that's when shit gets real.

screencapping for posterity
OP is still a gay roleplayer tho

Link to tweet?

i want to believe

screencapped

You can't be serious.

>Drumpf cucks are this desperate

>inspect element
>modify tweet
>take a photo of it so it looks more legit
Gas yourself roleplayer

Actually, it's genius. OP got pre-TFO'd.

if OP is from the future he can provide the tweet URL and it will become available on 8th November 10:12PM
predicting something like that would be near impossible and clear proof he was from the future

Where's the Cred Forums modification thread? Roleplayers need to be permabanned.

Is Pepe still considered racist in your time period? Do I get into college? Does black science man get shot and do dindus riot?

Ban this faggot please.

How about you post some more proof

fucking roleplayers, what thread are you sliding? Or do you just really want attention that badly?

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/266031941701218305

CTR is getting crafty in their slide threads. Nice role play.

I like to think there are actual time travelers on Cred Forums

Eat shit. Well-written though, I'd believe it if I was dumb.

twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/778239309031682050

won't load

Also how do we break the time barrier? I call dibs on making the machine, so that the holocaust goes according to plan

Put me in the screencap

Well If one single extra tweet is made in the meantime, the link will be different. Unless of course the OP has a better hold on causality than the usual time Traveler.

man, reading isn't your strong suit is it?

oh god what if it's real

I don't care what anyone says, i had fun reading that.

Celtics 101
Wizards 88

Even in that dream scenario, HRC still wins.

If this was real you would've had a URL in your fail of a screencap and it wouldn't of existed.

Shit thread check em

>time traveler roleplay

>CO
>NM
>NV
>PA
>Not red

You have failed us, user.

He wins Nevada, dingus

DUDE YOUVE INTERFERED WITH THE PAST NOW WHO KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN RRRREEEEEEE

idiot

i really want to believe

They were blue in the OP.

John titor, we meet again

Does Assange ever deliver? If so, are there any juicy details?

uh oh, please don't tell me you fucked with time if so then... may god have mercy on us. there is no telling on what will happen now!

Trump won Nevada in the OP silly. Shills for Hill confirmed for not being able to read.

Nevada was red in the OP. This thread is still gay as fuck, though.

Is this what travel is like in the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=e5qoWqkq6XU

Nevada has not reported yet in the OP.

re-read his post, Trump won Nevada

I want to believe but that would mean time travel gets invented in the next month....

>twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/266031941701218305
Bookmarked it

The OP has no indication of who wins Nevada, only a projection that Trump will win even though votes are outstanding that could go either way.

Goodness just nuke California and their liberal LGBTQSHIT trash, if weren't for them then Obongo wouldn't have been in office

If Trump loses then it's going to be because of those cucks

Fuck California

I was referring to the faked image use as "proof".

it's enough detail that i want to believe

like that guy who posted what bernie was about to say in real time

Got any tidbits from world news, john titor?

Could be fake for all we know. ;)

Good job goy. Have a shiny Sheckle* for your trouble.

>Trump wins Maine

Wut

If he can write insert brain on the back of his head perfectly he's probably not that dumb is he? Also shit bait kys.

>Clinton makes a really bad comment in early November directly relating to NH which makes her lose the state
Let me guess: She goes off about guns, or she calls it the retarded, inbred hick shithole of New England or something

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

THIS IS AN UNEDITED FRAME FROM VIDEO OF HILLARY CLINTON AT TEMPLE U.

>RED ALERT
RED ALERT

wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

HILLARY IS SUFFERING FROM NEUROLOGIC SYMPTOMS

it is a nice shoop, i cant find a problem with it

el psy congroo

Syria gets worse which helps Trump.

I just did the sign of the cross

What if the person controlling the account were the person making this claim, too? Then it would be trivial to predict, dipshit.

Also, if this were real, the posting of this here has already changed the outcome of the election, so that we can never actually know if it were true, obviously.

Guess we'll see if time travel exists in a few months.

mah nigga

Or maybe he just dropped by nov 9th, 2016, but came from the farther future

ugh... please leave.

Unless you're ETP posting (which you're not, because look at that screen) then you're not from the future.

If anyone has spotted an etp poster on any board cross link me to it because I have one important question regarding art.

We should definitely do this. Fuck the $2.5 Trillion they add to our GDP every year!

>he believes the economeme

You are in violation of the first law of time travel. Return immediately.

Kurisu pls

Any major news on the economy?

You really think a Time Traveler would come back from the future just to make a thread on Cred Forums? Believing this thread is real, That's literally as retarded as it gets.

not that I have noticed

Election focus shifts to foreign policy after some new stuff in Syria and South China Sea in the same week

kek no shit she is a fucking braindead chip controlled lizard, her skinsuit is malfunctioning.

You using Tesla Technology?

She chameleon now?

Also, how would the transferring of ICANN affect the internet?

Oh it's real. Direct communication is the easiest way to make alterations to the timeline

Also, one more thing then I'll give you this:

You affected causality and thus affected the election and everything that happens henceforth. You've branced the timelines, dingus. Unless you can find an archive of this thread (which you should be able to do, but wont)

Anyway, nice role playing.

Post a thread archive as proof (from beginning to the end of the thread)

Nah Evan the CIA egg-man will somehow make his way into the debates and assassinate someone

It's an easy way to produce a butterfly effect

TAKE YOUR COAT GET OUT OF HER

Does this mean Maine is a good location to move to? I live in North Dakota right now and the economy is ass. I'm originally from New York, been in ND for 8 years. I was considering Washington State.

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/266031941701218304

At least should have come up with a random string of numbers instead of going one up.

>Post a thread archive as proof (from beginning to the end of the thread)
How could he get an archive right now if he just altered time just now? He went back to our time, right?

What the fuck is ETP posting?

If this post gets dubs it is then all true.

Op if you're still here post a pic of the newspapers current date in front of screen. Otherwise Im doubtful.

fake and gay

HAAACKING TO THE GATE

If my reply gets dubs then it's also all true.

He seems to believe we follow a bootstrap paradox theory, so he should be able to post this exact thread in screen shots.

If he doesn't believe in bootstrap theory then he is obvious tampering with the timeline and affecting Trump's victory and possibly handing it over to Clinton. Now, which option makes more sense for a Cred Forums role player?

So, he should be able to post a screen cap of this thread with all our responses or he's a CTR shill from the future who is trying to retroactively correct the record.

A supposed phenomena that was going on on Cred Forums back during 2006-2010 (maybe even 2003).

Some user(s) claimed to be from 150 years in the future and they were here for years with fresh information and detailed descriptions of technology, industries, people, and politics. It's probably 99% fake, but it lasted a while and was enough to fill a few novels. Everyone enjoyed it.

See if you can find a trip labeled

Future!GUYX/jp3w

you are the dumbest motherfucker on the entire internet

Digits and OP is a faggot and Trump will landslide.

you can't take objects back in time. Only forward.

Trump will indeed win in a landslide. Hillary won't be running out of scandals anytime soon.

If you are from the future. What is this Friday's mega million numbers for 9/23

PRAISE KEK

who won the WSOP ME?

if ur from the future give me inside info about the value of rare pepes
Buy? Sell?

Wait....wasn't there a thread a few weeks back saying Trump was a time traveller because his uncle made a time machine or some shit? And that OP was Barron Trump? And pence had clones of himself scattered through out history including Kianes wife?

OP are you Barron Trump from the future? Or a Pence clone?

Let's make it happen.

The one and only reason I believe this is a farce is because of the Twitter bio. Currently, CNN has 42 mil followers, and considering their growth statistics, although I hate them, their follows would be around 44 mil. OP is a LARPing faggot.

cool fanfic bro

How the fuck is New Hampshire and Maine red?

You can take pictures back in time though, otherwise how did op get this photo. Take a pic with newspaper in front of computer screen then go back in time to post.

plz be my ai gf dubs

take a video of CNN in your time period and upload it to youtube

dumb roleplayer

I liked your post user

HILLARY 2016 HILLARY 2016 VOTE FOR HER!
ALT RIGHT IS A BUNCH OF WHITES WHO ARE NOT RIGHT! YA!!! #FUQTRUMP
ALT RIGHT IS A BUNCH OF WHITES WHO ARE NOT RIGHT! YA!!! #FUQTRUMPHILLARY 2016 HILLARY 2016 VOTE FOR HER!

You're full of shit, that isn't how this timeline goes. You need to check your divergence percentage.

wow... dubs.. this person knows what he/she is talking about... i think ill vote for her

Why you gotta ruin it for us:( we just wanna believe user

Reported for rampant faggotry

CNN has 42 MILLION followers and can barely hit 1000 retweets.

Nothing odd about that

,,, wow!!! ok thats it
shes in my book im voting for her now

thanks for this 2.74 MB jpg you faggot

The URL

Dubs says it's complete bullshit. Kek wills it

Why would you use time travel to tell us something that's going to happen in two months?

Are you sure about that?

I know right, I had to save it on two separate CD-Roms, for it was to big for my 8-bit micro rock super computer

cnn shortlinks are sequential for the most part
most recent tweet by @cnnbrk has a shortlink code of cnn.it/2ckkoWK
one month ago that shortlink code was 2b88oNq
july 28th : 2aBfyJ1

therefore the shortlink should start with 2e or 2f being generous,
5ameTrn puts the post somewhere vaguely around January 2022

Looks like Kek is #WithHer now

Hey, where's the dot in Dr. Pepper?

the story said NV went trump.....

>inspect element

HOW'D YOU GO BACK IN TIME FAGGOT

Nah, kek and Hillary have one thing in common, they both croak.

the fuck

I agree, in my timeline trump wins all states except for illinois, NY, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

This is what Autism looks like when let loose on the internet

how about the fact his tweet url is just one incrimint above the obama re-election one

>implying you can change the past

It's like you've never watched 12 Monkeys

You failed.

In my version the electoral count is even until a disloyal elector votes Clinton

damn he lost new york

id thought he might pull it out

I want RPfags to leave.

OP do this plz

The Maine is red since 1988...

>red
blue*

Yeah but WHEN THE FUCK DOES ASSANGE DROP THE BOMB

How'd Pence do?

so how are you posting back in time?

OP is a roleplaying faggot but sometimes roleplaying faggorty makes fun threads.

cuck

>implying you can't change the past

It's like you've never watched Back To The Future...

... OH GOD I CAN ALREADY SEE MYSELF FADING!!

This is some extremely meta CTR work.

>i'm le from le future, and victory is assured. no need to go out and vote, goyim!

Anything to plant the seed of complacency.

>Electoral college tied, House preparing for tiebreaker balloting
>Disloyal elector breaks tie

Honest question, what level of HAPPENING would we be under if this were to happen? Would the elector simply be removed and replaced? Civil war? SCOTUS dragged into elections again?

I want to believe

Only fellow shitposters can understand you, australia

Fuck all the politics shit.

Give up the Mega Millions Lottery numbers for 9/23/16

Barron! I told you no more time play after bedtime! Now get your butt into your suite and stay in this frame!

no ZIP disk?

fucking loser

She probably just needs her prism lenses.

>You really think a Time Traveler would come back from the future just to make a thread on Cred Forums?

It's happened before.

Sounds legit. If I could time travel I would go to the early 1700s in Europe and never come back.

Posting in time traveling thread

I want to be on the screenshot if this thread comes true

If I could time travel, I'd come back to this thread and check the dubs I just got.

Checked.

nice

your dubs have been checked

Nice, double checked

wew

You'd think people would be wise to Aussie tricks by now yet still you manage to consistently bait people. I just don't get it.

kek is real
kek with you

Didn't see this coming did you?

Fuckign australia

CHRISTINA a best

She's pretty fucking cute

L-LEWD!

Not only are those states not enough to get Trump to 270, but that map is assuming that there are no close contests. In reality, they will take a while to call all the swing states, especially FL,OH,PA IA,CO, NC, MO. Fuck off future fag.

Digits and Trump executes Hillary after winning the election like how OP described.

I know I would. No one would take you seriously, so it'd do the least effect to the timeline

kek confirms

even according to your own 270 prediction that wouldn't guarantee a Trump win, shit head.

So Op invents time travel within 2 months?

President Clinton thanks you for your work gentlemen. Forced meme magic is destined for failure

You forgot the part where DARPA rounds up/executes Cred Forums posters in raids before november.

>implying this is a bad thing
We get a free ticket off the ride, immortalized through our memes, and probably something else that is good.
If someone is coming to kill us all then think of all the Breiviks that could happen before it does :^)
We are powerful.

If you kill your enemies, then they win.

Will I ever get laid?

Dan coleman

>Posts evidence of time travel
>Doesn't expect to be hunted by government to acquire delicious tech

As a non-posting lurker, this shit has been hilarious. As pure entertainment value, Cred Forums is incredible.

Cred Forums has replaced everything else in my entertainment life.

If it's one thing i find annoying, it's fucking LARP faggots

Especially when it comes to important events like this, kill yourself

No way you can prove this, i'd give you 20 bucks if this is comes true

time travel fucking proved
praise kek

>She did well and had a really devastating line in the first debate along the lines of his hair + temperament, you'll see next week. He just laughed along with it
This is where you lost me. Trump laughing at something gets the crowd on his side 100% of the time. He has a sexy laugh i must admit

>PA blue

Nice try

You forgot the part where the millions of bikers and rednecks mobilize to fight back if the Feds try this shit. People are already prepared for the eventuality.

Man, STFU and go gag on farm animal cocks.

bernie's speech was released before he said it, idiot

How fuckin pathetic do you have to be to fake a map in a larping thread

Goddamn Australians.

The debates are useless Politicians think no more in america, in Europe...

damnit user, why can't you just let me believe this

Wubba lubba düb düb, Hillary shits in the tub

Praise kek

I'm moving back to Ohio just in time to drop a red ballot in the box for our loveable, incorrigible boisterous buffoon The Trumpster

He learns quick and the elite rich dont like him, what more do you need to say?

Epic roleplay kid

>id is AU like Australia
>ids total 4 U's

haha, where did you find this one?

Oh, just somewhere online haha. It cracked me up!

It's gotten a lot more red over the years because new york niggers made it worse.

I really, really, really like this image.

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the dubs

Save it. It's all yours my friend :)

user Imageboards are the perfect place to talk from another time. We are the purest form of social media that has ever existed.