JUSTIN TRUDEAU

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get him away from my flag. REEEEEEE

Perp ALL the bulls.

To force people like me out of the country.

good

Canadians deserve every second of suffering from this left scum, fucking liberal and retarded culture.

USA should annex Canada and Castrate all males.

to personally enrich himself at the expense of the nation

There is no end game.
Thats the horrible horrible hard to swallow truth.
He genuinely thinks hes doing the right thing by social signaling ad nauseum.
It ends when the mudslimes or the basketball americans rape his wife and kids.
Even then, he'll probably still say sorry.

He doesn't have an endgame. He literally goes through life trying to please his twitter following. Look how progressive I am guys! Justin is one beer away tweeting a picture of himself prepping his wife's bull. I would not be surprised if Justin Trudeau actually sucks big veiny dicks, because after all it's 2016!

empty eyes, like a Jew's eyes

He'll lose if he reach his endgoal.

Simple: globalism. He's just a globalist stooge. He *thinks* he's doing great deeds for humanity, helping the poor peoples, but is too dumb to realize he's being played at every turn.

A multicultural society free of hope.

to keep my penis hard

fucking the J-man is one of my great dreams in this life

His endgame is every man's endgame.

holy fuck I can't wait to leave this hell hole. One year

but if he loses, he wins

>implying he isn't redpilled as fuck
>implying he isn't using muslims as useful idiots
>implying he isn't a Quebec nationalist
>he will achieve this by destroying Canada and rebuilding Quebec to its full glory from the ashes.
>the destruction of Canada will allow the newly formed nations to avoid the globalism-jew Canada has entrenched itself in over the past 5 decades.

so glad I voted for this guy desu

end the maple menace
change.org/p/governor-general-of-canada-hon-david-johnston-tell-canada-s-governor-general-to-remove-pm-trudeau-on-the-grounds-of-high-treason-to-the-people-of-canada

I don't know but i like him. Met him at my local mosque last ramadan and we took a selfie together. Definitely voting for him next election too.

That's the point. his end goal is to do nothing.