Post your predictions

Post your predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/
thegreenpapers.com/G16/closing.phtml?format=gc
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yY4bNCx9TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not giving Trump the cheeky surprise win in CT

Switch CO to blue and you've got mine.

what is the deal with hawaii? any chances of it going red?

r8, h8, masturb8

Not remotely.

Mondale style blowout. Hillary will have to pack it in before the PST polls even close.

Literally a 0% chance

New polls show him with a surprising lead in CO, would link but Cred Forums thinks it's spam

It's irrelevant, but it has a large Asian population and asians are solidly dem nowadays.

lol one of the most solid blue states there is

Take out PA and add Michigan and I think this its the closest prediction

Can I get some reasonable clinton win scenarios? I like seeing all these trump posts but I don't know which states are the important ones and would like some reference points.

Clinton ain't winning though bro

This has been my prediction since the summer.

I sure hope not but can you tell me which states are currently led by her at this moment?

yeah Clinton is Democrat Romney, the last establishment stooge to lead the party.

Best part is that has a great chance of happening

I would be pleased just for the chaos.

OP is having a masturbatory fantasy about Colorado and Virginia.

I put Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Nevada and New Hampshire as too close to call.

>PA red
We've been through this every election. Even if the entirety of Pennsyltucky goes red they won't be able to beat out the nogs in Philly and Pittsburg.

This could stir up revolution. The Supreme Court is fractured, and everyone would call for Justice Ginsberg to recuse herself because of the comments she made about Trump a few months ago.

It would be so contentious. I'm alright with that not happening.

How the fuck is new hampshire going republican though. You realize there's no country side there right?

Trump will get all the states he is leading in the polls and he will get the vote you don't see in the polls. It will be exactly like the primaries with ridiculous amounts of people coming out that you didn't see in the polls. Remember the Fox prediction that said Trump has a 2% chance to win the primary. If you look at the numbers of people who voted in the primaries of states like Michigan and NH they're very telling. I don't believe the pollsters will be completely accurate this time around, dems aren't excited for Hillary.

Have you ever been to NH you fucknigger? It's completely rural except for small cities like Manchester and Portsmouth. New Hampshire is the closest thing to the South in the North.

Banking on the assumption that the Dems won't turn out for Election Day is very risky thinking.

Retard New Hampshire is rural as fuck.

This is your average New Hampshire town.

Trump landslide,

What I believe will happen praise KEK!

Whats probably going to happen

What delusional Hillary supporters and the media thinks is going to happen.

>Trump won't win PA meme

I mean... Did you even notice the Obama sign? That doesn't make it look republican friendly.

You forgot the Georgia going blue. Lmao

Here's the current map.

FL. And NC are tied exactly but I gave em to trump for less shit post replies.

It went to Obama in 08 and 12 but is a traditional swing state.

NH went red in 2000 and by Kek's will it shall do so again

Dems have higher registration but statistically turn out much lower. Trump has also made records with Republican registration recently. Plus, think of the current polling right now, if current polling holds and Trump wins MI, VA, or NH, or any sort of combination of the current battleground states he wins. All it takes is some more fuck ups by Clinton and maybe a surprise and he wins. Watch after the debates the polls will become much more prominent too.

>no ME2 no CO

nope sorry

>Clinton winning NH and Colorado

fails boys.

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

THIS IS AN UNEDITED FRAME FROM VIDEO OF HILLARY CLINTON AT TEMPLE U.

>RED ALERT
RED ALERT

wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/

RED ALERT
>RED ALERT

HILLARY IS SUFFERING FROM NEUROLOGIC PROBLEMS

>RED ALERT

These aren't the counties that decide the election in PA

Trump cheeky win in MI because he's so far ahead in OH.

>NH
Not gonna happen

>CO
Highly unlikely

>those dates
>that lack of context

CTR who is even paying you anymore.

according to that trend, he's going to take it easily by election day.

My exact map desu

I give this a 15% chance of happening, and that's quite high.

The fucking chaos would be historical.

It's an average of the most recent 4 polls in less than a month in NH.

Luzerne County was almost 60% registered Democrat in 2008, and now it's +15 Trump.
Northampton County has swung with the candidate who wins the state overall in every election since 1952.

Pennsylvania is Red.

The house would vote on who is President if this happens. SC would likely not be involved.

>9/8

I fucking hope you're right

no idea on NH, I've never been there

888 confirmed. Chaos will reign. Kek is a god of chaos, after all, and we have given him power that he has not held for nearly 4,000 years...

Popular vote will be a landslide for Trump, the states will work themselves out. I'm on Long Island and everyone I know is either a depressed Bernout who won't vote for Hillary or a Trump supporter; too bad that Jew cesspool NYC will bring down the whole state.

>IL
>red

kek. Not even if Hillary said "nigger" during the debates. Chicago is a fucking libitard shithole who'd vote for Stalin if he ran with (D) next to his name.

It's entirely possible that Michigan goes red and that is only if God Emperor during the debates emphasis trade issues like TPP and Rapefugee resettlement.

However, Wisconsin is populated by those 1849 proto-communist Germans. This state elected the first openly lesbian senator for christs sakes

Do you realize how many times Clinton has shot herself in the foot in the last month? Momentum is greatly in Trump's favor.

voter turnout in this election is going to be absolute shit. tons of people hate both choices and just aren't going to show up.

>Chicago is a fucking libitard shithole who'd vote for Stalin if he ran with (D) next to his name.

lel and 100% true. they'd vote for fucking trotsky if they had the chance

I live there and politics can be confusing because we are a perennial swing state. It's a pretty Republican friendly state, our senators and congressmen are mostly conservative, but we are fucked over by Mass people who move here to get away from their communist country and vote for the same douchebags who ruined their state. I think Trump will win because I haven't met a Clinton supporter and if you look at the primary results Trump won by a good margin and Bernie won over Clinton by a lot. Kelly Ayotte is probably going to win the Senate bid again and that looks real good for Trump as well.

>Muhlenberg 9/18/2012 Pennsylvania Whites: 46% Obama, 45% Romney, 4% Undecided
>Muhlenberg 9/18/2012 Pennsylvania Non-Whites: 94% Obama, 5% Romney, 2012 Exit Polls Pennsylvania Whites: 42% Obama, 57% Romney
>2012 Exit Polls Pennsylvania Non-Whites: 93% Obama, 5% Romney

>Muhlenberg 9/18/2016 Pennsylvania Whites: 43% Clinton, 43% Trump, 14% Undecided
>Muhlenberg 9/18/2016 Pennsylvania Non-Whites: 68% Clinton, 17% Trump, 15% Undecided

WE'RE GONNA WIN IT, user
WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH YOU CAN'T STAND IT

If Hillary has a mental breakdown mid-debate and goes on one of her famous tirades against Trump and the Moderator.

Ill believe it when I see it. Hope and faith are worthless. It's all about the numbers.

All Bernie states in the primaries will be Trump states in the general.

Exactly I know the polls show Clinton winning in NH but I just can't see that being possible because of this.

So what happens if it's a tie?

party line dems are going to vote party line no matter what. NY and the whole west coast would need to get hit by a fucking plague that killed 90% of their population to ever vote red.

>Washington State
>Trump

L O L?

Congress votes and hopefully the republican majority aren't all cuckservatives and Trump wins

Yes, but Trump is packing the unusual trait that he's bringing in a lot of new voters. Where he lacks in traditional republican support will more than be made up for.

I don't know if we can say the same for Hillary and Dem support though

remyyyy lacroixxxx

God damn you kids

All of these states went red only 30 years ago.

You fuckers look back at the Obama election and think that you can apply to here.

you cant, Hillary is hated and Awful, Trump is changing decades long demographic trends

and you have three spoilers: Bernie, Johnson and Stein

Shits about to shift dramatically

trump gets everything but California

This won't happen because he will amost certainly claim one EV in Maine

Old people. I have tons of 1960s libs in my family and they still think they are fighting the Vietnam war draft with their votes. All the shit about Hillary's gaffes, scandals and lies doesn't even matter.

Change will happen but you have about 70 million people who need to die of old age first.

I keep hearing the Dems had a record low turnout in the primary. Anyone have the numbers?

I like you

Historically, Hawaii is the bluest state in the union.

If quints, Donald wins

thanks australia, you provide nearly constant amusement

keep drinking that vb m8

FLAWLESS GEOGRAPHIC ALGORITHM

wtf I love the electoral college now

Roll

Someone here was autistic enough to find this. Well done.

symmetry makes me happy

Pittsburgh is going red, I live next door to a large household of black people (I've seen at least 30 different people in there on different occasions) and they were all pro Obama, this year they've quietly admitted they're pro Trump.
I've also seen on numerous occasions people talking openly about their trump support in public. And keep in mind, this is just the city of Pittsburgh, the suburbs are even more pro-Trump.

So while I can't comment on the success of Trump in Philadelphia, I can say that the 2nd largest city is going Trump, and Pittsburgh+Pennsyltucky > Philadelphia

I made it myself actually

>voter turnout in this election is going to be absolute shit
Clinton is unpopular, Trump is polarizing.

There are very few people who feel real enthusiasm for Clinton. Polls and projections are being (((adjusted))) to match 2012 turnout even though she's nowhere near as popular with minorities as Obama was. Any woman who votes with her vagina was voting Dem anyway. The MSM can't hide the skeletons bursting out of her closet and her health is collapsing after that seizure at the 9/11 memorial.
The three pillars of her campaign are "Obama's third term" (alienating disaffected Dems and independents), "I have a vagina" (alienating men), and "Donald Trump is a big meanie" (negativity doesn't drive turnout).
No undecided voter at the ballot is going to go for that shrill, sick old crook.

Meanwhile Trump has shattered all expectations, brought record-breaking turnout, and outperformed Primary (((polls))) by double digits in some states. His core base is perhaps the most enthusiastic supporters of a candidate in modern political history, and he regularly draws thousands and even tens of thousands to his events. He is the ultimate outsider in a cycle where both parties sought to upend the establishment. He's not just calling Clinton names, he has exposed her real corruption and failures, and even more importantly he has presented himself as the agent of change, the only one who can take this country in a new direction and Make America Great Again.

Check it

Jesus Christ that was funny

Wolfeboro is a bad example. It's full of rich people who want to live near the lake.

house decides

Wait hang on

fan fiction =/= prediction

post YFW the South will rise again in 2017

>His core base is perhaps the most enthusiastic supporters of a candidate in modern political history
understatement of the last 200 years

I drive halfway across the state every day and also never see any Hillary signs. All Trump baby.

338 has already been mentioned in internal trump campaign memos as the realistic upper limit although I'm still skeptical that Virginia and Pennsylvania will both be red my image is the official internal poll model

>them blue states

Whats funny is it would be just the big cities in the blue states.

This is definitely the upper limit and it most certainly will not be achieved.

>DC and Minnesota
>Going Red

>colorado
>blue

too many DUDE WEED faggots and CA transplants

This isn't a joke, I have some inside info that the Huffington Post is working on a hit piece to absolutely destroy Drumpf. 5 more days and this election will be flipped on its head.

I love how this election will be decided on the East Coast alone. What time do the polls close there or does it vary by state?

This is nearly impossible. This would be a 5 point Trump blowout.

Michigan and Wisconsin and Virginia aren't going red, and PA probably isn't either. Trump's most realistic path appears to be NV, FL, OH, NH, ME 2, IA. I think this possibility is increasingly likely but really hinges on how Nevada and NH go, since the others are basically in the bag for Trump at this point.

That's very true. It's actually very interesting that the camp internals show that Oregon, Washington, and Illinois are all very close to going red yet the campaign is willfully ignoring them because the quote 'don't want to run up the score'. They are afraid of creating bad blood before he even starts. Interesting strategy I guess they must be very confident in their internals

kek

It's statistically impossible for Trump to win the states he needs.

If he slides into the home stretch flawlessly, and Clinton really fucks up or has another public health episode, it's possible that we could see Oregon and New Mexico flipped too. But that's the best case scenario limit of plausibility.

You're forgetting Johnson splitting the vote
All the retarded shit he's been saying doesn't matter to the potheads

thegreenpapers.com/G16/closing.phtml?format=gc

Does that guy have a name?

I know it's unrealistic I'm saying it's what the campaign has put out as the realistic best case scenario. And yes PEnnsylvania is very stubbornly blue and Virginia is pretty blue as well what is very surprising (at least to me) is that Michigan and Wisconsin are very receptive and very red. Iowa is solid red as well. The easy path to victory like u say is NH Nevada and ME2

ohio is red as FUCK this year.

NC too. NM is a tossup, NV is probably going red. And Iowa? are you fucking kidding?

(You)

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

>Reuters polling of the nation as of Thursday shows “high confidence” in a win by Republican nominee Donald Trump in heavily-Democratic Vermont.
>Trump gains almost all of his support from white voters and Clinton is doing historically bad numbers with the voting bloc.Vermont is 96.7 percent white.
>In Rhode Island and Maine, two other heavily-Democratic New England states, the GOP nominee was within three of Clinton.

If Trump flips half of New England I'm going to lose my shit

most realistic right now

For what it's worth this is literally the map as it stands with trump internal polling. There is a good bit of cushion and Pennsylvania is highly likely to go red they are just very slow and stubborn

Mimal the elf/Mimal the chef

>Bernie's home state the Peoples Republic of Vermont votes for the god Emperor

is there anything he cant do.

ctr has hue IPs now?

>CO, TX, FL red

haha, no man. just no.

Pennsylvania's just waiting for Clinton to get baited into talking about coal again at the debates.

Maryland would have a higher chance and it's NEVER going red.

Hawaii is the bluest state in the country and 2nd overall only behind the District of Columbia

fucking retard

What?

wew that really corrects my record lad

Did you use mspaint for that?

wew

I'm okay with this.

>mn red
son cmon

I'm officially stating now I would cut off my own testicles with gator teeth if this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yY4bNCx9TY

landslide inc

this is the real map

cap it!

Yeah but since the nigger population has no candidate, I'd be willing to bet their turnout is substantially lower than last elective. Could turn pa red for Trump.

You know it

ez win

The house decides in a tied electoral college.

>if I get the dubs kek will make this true

>post yfw Trump ends up with 333 votes and gets the holy trips

>Hawaii
>red

desu this would take a miracle.

I've been waiting months for someone to do this.

KEK WILLS IT SO!

Face it, Drumpftards

This nation has been waiting for Hillary for long enough

Will t. rump finally get stumped this time?

>Flipping NJ but not PA and VA.

swap michigan and arizona. also nevada.

I can't think of it going any other way right now

>florida
>blue
I shiggedy diggedy ding dong doodly doo

it's they're only way

>Sanders
Kek'ed hard. I also think Shillary will die before the count starts.