Is Pedowood real?

I hear Corey Haim is revealing a supposed A-list celebrity child molester soon. Who will it be? Is this part of a greater conspiracy?

Let's talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/mystery-death-transsexual-who-gave-charlie-sheen-hiv/
youtube.com/watch?v=z82gi8v06yk
youtu.be/WcmwPMkoReY
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-MSIIj4_s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
veoh.com/watch/v103376385edFjEbD5
youtube.com/watch?v=vvLDLusWXBI
youtube.com/watch?v=tM3OKJUjRkk
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE
youtu.be/JDPUbYRtsoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Tour_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest.

The government would never lie while it investigates itself.

Hello?

Corey Haim is dead.

>Inb4 jew pedophilles fuck up the thread arguing for the legalization of pedophillia

I'm sure the molester is a kike otherwise it would be known by now.

>are rich liberal jews really pedophiles?

I dunno bro, I dunno, what do you think?

>Hollywood shills for her
>pedowood finally gets exposed

POTTERY

Roseanne Barr respelled as fuck
>Hollywood is the one that keeps all of this power structure. They perpetuate the culture of racism, sexism, classism, genderism and keep it all in place. They continue to feed it, and they make a lot of money doing it. They do it at the behest of their masters, who run everything.

>I speak on behalf of Hollywood. I go to parties, Oscar parties and things like that and big stars pull me aside, take my arm and whisper: “I just want to thank you for the things you say.” And it blows my mind, but that’s the culture, it’s a culture of fear. It’s a big culture of mind control, MK Ultra rules in Hollywood

Wouldn't be surprised if Sheen was a fag.
AIDS is for fags.

>Dan's face in that bottom image
>too old
>also a nigger

WHO IS IT??!!

>ywn taste her sweet and sour pork
Obama is one lucky dindu

>is pedowood real

Newfriends gtfo

no need for threats

Where's the child in that pic? I see Sheen and some teenager.

Teens aren't children.

Here she is talking about mj's dad back in 2009
>joe jackson is an mk ultra operative who’s abuse of his own children was used to profit the CIA’s programs that follow and study the effects of child abuse on the young, and how their minds can be controlled to such an extent, and with such abuse, that they can be forced to develop talent. jesus said ‘the truth will confound you in that day’.
joe jackson is a child abuser, and catherine looked the other way while he beat their kids and tortured michael mentally. keep them both away from michael’s kids.

This. Teen boys are not even that cute usually.

Besides this boy who is 13

Found the teen.

This guy derailed the other thread, dont reply to him

Who, Freedom fighter? He is harmless.

Mystery Death of Transsexual Who Gave Charlie Sheen HIV!
The transsexual who gave sleazeball Charlie Sheen HIV — and recorded the drugged up and naked moments all on tape — has died under mysterious circumstances, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned.

The sex-swapper who was hired by the coked-out celebrity trainwreck for a staggering $20,000 romp at his posh Los Angeles mansion is now “missing without a trace,” an associate of the woman confided.

In a staggering turn of events in the scandal that has stunned the world, The ENQUIRER has uncovered how the man-turned-woman knowingly infected Charlie, 50, after he hired her for an orgy to live out his ultimate fantasies inside his sex den of sin.
nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/mystery-death-transsexual-who-gave-charlie-sheen-hiv/

I didn't derail shit blame the foaming at the mouth niggers there not me, I just responded to their bullshit and lies.

Seriously though, in all these "child rape" pedowood threads, there's never any damn children. Just spoiled teenagers.

>dude kids lmao

what happened to all those kid fuckers you look up to?
>"The cis gendernormative hetero white man is a savage all through his history, except when they encounter pedophiles they just ignore them for some reason because fucko over there says so according to that logic because he says so caligula was not knifed to death and enjoyed fucking kids untill old age, BECAUSE HE SAYS SO"

Give me a fucking break.

>Yes, yes Prod, the Yids fuck your kids

They beg to be fucked because they're horny teens then later decide they regret it so it's suddenly rape.

Paedophilia should be legalized though

Corey haim is dead dumbass

Who is she?

I'm glad to have your support.

No.

>later decide they regret it
Nah. They just want attention, and in our current society, nothing gives you more attention than playing the victim card. Look what it does for niggers.

HE is the hottest boy I've seen

nohomo

Of course its real. Most child actors have confirmed it.

Was it an accident that MJ and Prince both died of the same drug?

Paedophilia should be legalized though.

Do not diminish the plight of these children.

>Corey Feldman said that both he and Corey Haim were raped at the age of 11 by a Hollywood producer.

youtube.com/watch?v=z82gi8v06yk

I want to hear more from 14,000 years ago user, reveal yourself.

Moar?

did he died?

KYS Pedo faggot.

>Papist confirmed

Most likely candidates of fags who fagged Corey:

James Toback
Joel Schumacher
Charlie Sheen
Ron Howard
RDJ

what is he waiting for, to get killed?

Those poor men. May god have mercy on their souls

Jews rape children on an epic scale

But lets talk about goyim

"""""Raped""""""

I don't want to derail too much here. let me find you the video.

Here: youtu.be/WcmwPMkoReY

I hope they rolled him onto his side. You can drown pretty easily like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-MSIIj4_s

Pedophile logic : Justin Trudueas friend Everette now forgiven for his crimes post-humously didn't mean to rape the babies and murder them its just they where so attractive to him and where basically asking for it only wearing a diaper.

Fuck off and neck yourselves pedos

i would like to kill nonces for a living

There are millions of children who suffer.
I suffered.
Do not care. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Abloo bloo bloo.

2D>3D

hey, that's not a bad idea

Yeah poor guys

We should import them in mass and they can sleep in your daughters room

look at the tear stained cheeks of this child.
>Now potentially even murdered.

Do you think those are tears of joy ?

I am truly sorry for their deaths, but that is not paedophilia, just a sick old man. Paedophilia is about love, and paedophiles would never do anything to hurt children, as paedophiles love children more than anyone.

I can't smell anime and rub 2d soft skin and feel their breath tickle me

>Establishing a religious order to rape children
"""not epic"""

>bloo bloo
Kill yourself you literal brain damaged deviant

yeah untill they don't and murder them.

Just because you say the child likes it doesn't mean they do.

But you won't, because you're a law-abiding faggot.

rated
under

We have Teresa May now, anything is possible.

>Kill yourself you literal brain damaged deviant
Why? My life is awesome despite suffering in childhood.
I told you faggot. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Paedophilia is about love. If a Paedophile thought they were harming a child with one of their actions, they would never do it.

haha gross

This image really creeps me out. Fucking pedophiles.

and what kills you kills you.

Nice logic fuck wit.

>BAD END

why is that leg so small...

these are the people who vote Hillary

Please remember that

KISSU KISSU

Just curious buy about how many kids go missing in the United States and are never found? I remember hearing it was tens of thousands which sounds like an insanely high number. I really wonder where they all go and if Pedowood is involved somehow.

There was this really creepy story I heard on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries many years ago.

>On Christmas Eve, 1945, the Sodder family home burned down. The cause was traced to defective wiring despite the fact that Christmas tree lights were still on after the fire started. The oldest two sons and daughter and the youngest daughter survived, but the five middle children were missing and no trace of their remains were found.
>Believing that the fire was a cover for the abduction of their children, George and Jennie Sodder spent a fortune on detectives to investigate.
Several pieces of evidence and eyewitnesses backed up George's kidnapping belief. In 1968, a photo, supposedly from Louis Sodder, was mailed to the surviving family; on the back was the message: “Louis Sodder, I love brother, Frankie. Ilil boys A90132 (or 90135)”.
>Detective C.C. Tinsley was hired to investigate the photo and where it came from, but he vanished and was never seen again.
>A billboard describing the family mystery was erected near the site of their house. Local law enforcement refused to do any investigation into the children’s whereabouts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance

(pic probably unrelated)

How deep does the rabbit hole go, Cred Forums?

No, i am voteing fot Trump. Paedophiles are individuals and cant be assumed to be doing one thing or another

it's about power, and it caused significant pain. If you ever met a victim you'd realize that.

It's a tiny Asian woman

Girls have cuter feet than that you can tell those are hag feet

Get educated you fucking plebs

Is he okay tho

Who the fuck do you think you are speaking to ?

A pussy like you calls me a fuckwit.

Ouch.

It's not about power it is about love. Love of certain qualities that children posess. A paedophile would never delibertly cause harm to a child, as he loves children. If someone does something wrong it is because he is a sick individual regardless of his feelings.

Of course, he has a FAL

Gay pedos and liking little boys is fucking gross and wrong and I hate every single one of them.

However liking little girls is perfectly normal and natural.

I dont know why you want to sacrifice children, but paedophiles will always seek to protect them from people like you.

>It's okay if papists raped kids because Jews did too

Okay...

when he says "tiny asian woman" he means a child I am guessing for him "an old hag" is 10 years old.

Hollywood makes it look so real

then tell us where the fucking bodies are buried.

It was smoke screen

The Jews control the catholic church

No you idiot those clearly aren't loli feets

This girl is probably 12-14. You can tell loli feet because they aren't gross and wrinkled, it's easy to spot hag feet.

You should of seen the last thread. Talk about make you cringe.

I know these guys are on Cred Forums but they usually just stick to posting that weird child anime crap. The Corey Haim thread on Cred Forums is bringing out a lot of "Pedo Passion".

This is actually true, however society has deemed it somehow necessary to lump them all into the same camp, the ones who violently rape and abuse, regardless of whatever, and the ones who just want to be in a nice and protective relationship.

And because nobody ever wants to talk about the subject and the visceral reaction it's met with every single time, the topic or conversation goes nowhere and ends up in an inevitable circular chain of insults and strawmen.

I hope that you can find love in your heart, and pray that you find happiness. Good night

It's Floors vs. YOOOOOO!

You don't stand a chance, girl lover!

I had no fucking idea Roseanne was this cool. Used to watch the show with mum as a kid.

Also after 11 or 12 they're really not usually loli anymore since that is the average start of puberty in females.

He's literally a psychopath.

Was a child actor, probably saw and did some FUCKED up shit. Probably got raped himself.

Now a very powerful man who literally gives zero fucks about how he is perceived (look at his dress, his pervy actions, etc), and protected by the fact that nobody will go after him because he's hooking THEM up with children also.

The only thing cringe last thread were the dumb violent troglodytes who pride themselves in not thinking.

I bet if more kids had guns this wouldn't happen so much

Oh fuck, didn't read the last part of your post, threw me off. You're one of the kid diddlers.

How does it feel to be so, so powerless, little pleb?
Are you angry? Disgusted? You should know, we get a kick out of rustling your jimmies.

I wouldn't worry about it, goyim.

Sauce?

>implying you can even look other adults in the eyes never mind touch a kiddy

>attraction invariably = action
>pedophiles have no morals or restraint

Hmmmm

THIS IS WHAT A HILLARY SUPPORTER LOOKS LIKE

How does it feel to be party to a cult that doesn't even give a shit about fucking kids but only using their blood and bodies for dark magick to bring in fucking literal goddamned demons into this plane of existence.

>hows that for not thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

>Laugh all you want but I am not the one unprotected from such foul creatures.

I'm a psychopath. I have learned how to look you dipshits square in the eye, lie to your beady-eyed faces, and act all hunky-dory.

You're playthings for our amusement. Powerless little creatures.

Oh fuck, not Iron Man.

>it's an /x/ fag frogposter

>How does it feel to be party to a cult that doesn't even give a shit about fucking kids but only using their blood and bodies for dark magick to bring in fucking literal goddamned demons into this plane of existence.
I summon KEK in his original form.

Off topic but will someone pls make moloch/wojack pepes??

Hasn't he been "about to expose" them for like four years now?

It's going to blow up in your faces.

Sheen has been known to be bi for years, I doubt this tranny was the on who gave him HIV, it's just a convenient way for Sheen to imply "Hey i just fucked a hot tranny, i'm not gay or anything."

>ITT: Shills

He forgets because he's addicted to cocaine. Or because he's just a slut for attention.

what a surprise a trap whore goes missing big WHOOPA

marvel cucks btfo
I would not be able to wait for the funposting in Cred Forums and Cred Forums if it turned out to be him.

They said it's a producer.

Oh Look it is another pedophile that doesn't even realize I have to protect and educate his ilk too lest the world fall into darkness.

You mother fuckers should go out into the dark of night some time and see what kind of creatures lay in wait.

Heqet brings life and light FROM the darkness she does not take it.
Births give strength to Heqet.
>In this arrangement it seems Baal is doing the life taking against Molech, Or potentially Her Male aspect, As to who is being targetted for reference (molech worshippers)
Molech thrives on dead children that have been raped to death then bloodlet.

Check out who is in this picture.

Fucking larper autists man

I'm a VP at a major Hollywood studio, and I've literally raped hundreds of kids.

It's real, bro

If I cared, I'd spend my time on philosophy forums, not exhentai.

Nope. We just sacrifice low-hanging fruit to keep you peons satiated.

Better hope theres never too many peons. I know you all think you're very clever. All things come to an end.

>Pizza delivery for a Tony Stank???

You fucks are too stupid though.

how do i get legs like this?

Kill yourself pedo

There are a very specific set of people being targetted.

>someone looking to find their actual love is of no concern the child murderers and abusers are the targets.

be 3 years old.

As I had previously mentioned.
I have to even protect the ignorant such as yourself.
>(my next door neighbours are and older gay couple with an age difference and they DON'T Abuse the unwitting)

Why am I larping if they are actually breaking through?
Further More
>for those that say the child knows what it is doing.

The human brain begins forming very early in prenatal life (just three weeks after conception), but in many ways, brain development is a lifelong project. That is because the same events that shape the brain during development are also responsible for storing information—new skills and memories—throughout life.

The general understanding is that they don't.
>explained by EVERYTHING ELSE they do.

that's a beautiful boy, no homo

Your knowledge of neural pruning and development...
It needs refinement.

I'm a chemist with training in pharmacology and in high explosives. I can teach you.

"Just forget about it and let me tell you what to do!"
>actually got a giggle.

Isn't that funny I am too!

What is your favorite drug class and explosive?
I myself am partial to NDRIs and the nitric ester class myself.

Charlie Sheen started abusing drugs after his suicide. Could've been out of guilt.

Analogue of Serotonin and Melotonin (because of its functions) or Trichomes from the Cannaboid family (for its medicinal benefits)

Thats a great question took me a while It was tough choice between NG and Fe2O3

But I went with NG because it also has medicinal applications.

Has there been any indication when shit's going down?

Picture spooky, but probably unrelated

Implying he's capable of feeling guilt. I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Right now its identifying and confirming the most heinous offenders and having that information come to light.

whats the draw on NDRI for you isn't that what bathsalts?
>but yeah cannot beat the classic plus can do some pretty interesting things with it used in so many things.

Pedowood is real, who's a part of it and who keeps silent allowing it to happen is another thing.

Glycerol trinitrate is indeed an awesome explosive.
Easily made, and because it's liquid it's at max density and thus needs no pressing to reach its maximum VOD.
Mixes well with nitrocellulose to make a handy plastic explosive with lots of brisance. Adding some NH4NO3 stabilized with some CaCO3 or other light base can make awesome shaped-charge filler. But requires a good seal from moisture as both NG and AN are hygroscopic. AN is actually deliquescent in fact.

Good to see we can talk about something other than fucking perverts.

maybe this name will come out when Deutsche Bank implodes and crashes the economy with no survivors

its just hilarious in my mind that you can coat the end of a hammer with it and make an explosive hammer.

>totally dangerous but totally wild.

YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK user!

DON'T STOP THE PEDOWOOD THREADS!!

ONWARD TO VICTORY!!!!!!

>whats the draw on NDRI for you isn't that what bathsalts?
Yes, the pyrovalerones are NDRIs it's believed. They're gentler on my system than NDRAs like amphetamine.
Less crash and good potentiation in my case from zinc and magnesium over NDRAs, and some l-theanine and a few beers makes the "crash" more like a light bump for a day or two.

PVs are wicked fiendish though. Make meth seem like caffeine. Gotta respect them or you'll go nuts.

hows that for larping?
>fukkin +2 explosive damage huehuehuehuehue

>Is Pedowood real?

yes.

veoh.com/watch/v103376385edFjEbD5

I like me some Amp
youtube.com/watch?v=vvLDLusWXBI

Yes.
It's pretty damn obvious.

hard to produce detonation though, and deflagration is less useful/spectacular

I get nasty vaso from amp. Worse than any stim. Foot edema sets in within 24 hours.

A shame because it does have a nice euphoric angle that's smooth and classy, but those side effects always kill the fun.
ymmv

>hard to produce detonation though
What? Nitro? You sure you had actual nitro, son?
I mean, gel dynamite is pretty stable, but nitro just needs a solid whack. A dasani bottle filled with it makes for a great rifle target. Puts tannerite to shame.

I found Zinc and Magnesium in the right blend are great for blast workouts.

L-theanine I got some from AJ was pretty good definently did what it says on the "label"

Yeah don't take it regularly take like a round of it over a few days and then adapt into the come down.
>you won't need to take it after, I found it was the way I was taking it as a regular thing was what was causing the problems, I did it like a cleanse and was way better.

It will be Spielberg. Look at how many of his movies have little boys in them

naturally it goes without saying
>Keep out of reach of children, don't fucking OD, Know your limits and talk with your doctor, For whats right with your body and mind.

Spielberg is way too big.
Also, god bless Spielberg for putting handsome young men into his films.

What should we put into films instead? Fat men? Women? Little girls?

I guess Spielberg too. Corey said he was such a big name no one would talk.

now some words from crooked hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=tM3OKJUjRkk

Ergreifen Sie die Produktionsmittel!

nazi frogs

>YOLO!
Someone hasn't done enough a-pvp.
>stay up for 6 days straight doing GRAMS of a-pvp
>see god
>then satan
>and they're shadow people
>and you hear music even though none is playing
>look at my hand!
>that's not my hand, it's someone elses hand!
>DOOD DMT ain't got shit on heavy stim psychosis!
>pls make this end
And then you flush your last 1.5g, drink some beers in a state of massive dispersonalization, and listen to some metal and classical music to ground yourself, and run through every positive and joyous emotion known to man as you play air guitar on your comedown.

I tell you what, crashing on my last a-pvp binge was better than the drug. Getting sanity back is a wonderful and rebirthing sorta feeling. Like coming alive in an awesome world.

Your posts were great up until this point, the ones after it are pretty subpar so far, daddy

DAN "IF THE AGE IS ON THE CLOCK IT'S TIME FOR THE COCK" SCHNEIDER

I already suffer from Audio and visual "hallucinations" already am a psycho Insane, Bipolar and Insomniac and just about every name under the sun but I don't wear it like an edgy kid its just what the doctors said I don't believe them, I have had God appear next to me sitting on my Bed eating Nachos straight sober.

Not to mention I can prove they are not Hallucinations.

Notice the hand sign.
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE

What appears to be a frog like alien missing a tongue whip on a guy in superior court (pic related)
youtu.be/JDPUbYRtsoM

Moralfags are too easy to troll. I love doing it.

In reality, any actual abuse of kids disheartens me, but having seen suffering and studied history, sadly right now humans aren't too much worth my pity.
They keep making the same mistakes.

As for me, I've like boys since I was a little shit myself. Just never grew out of it because they're the one demographic I've seen that doesn't generally piss me off. Biggest trouble boys cause is easily fixed vandalism and their stupid shit-talking. Hard to compete against them really.
I keep things 2D though. Legal and clear on the conscience.

The Mafia was actually involved with that one.

DAN "SUCK MY DICK AND YOU CAN BE ON NICK" SCHNEIDER

Not shitting on you, doesn't bother me if you go 2D or 3D, just reading up your posts here

Same old game
>celebrity comes out about pedowood
>outrage on TV and social media for a few days
>nothing happens

Daily reminder john travolta had to suck old men penis to become an actor

DAN "LIKES 'EM TIGHTER" SCHNEIDER

EGYPTIAN GOD OF CHAOS KEK VS MOLOCH

WHO WINS

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

>Yfw this election is actually resulting in a battle of the gods on the astral plane and if you could go there you'd see kek and moloch battle it out for control of the earth

how is she redpilled she still believes in things like racism and sexism...?

Checked and KEKd

QUENTIN "IF IT BLEEDS IT BREEDS" TARINTINO

I don't know, but even though I didn't have my first gay experience til 17 I would have been soooooo happy to get dominated by Charlie Sheen at that age.

They perpetuate the perception of such things.

IRL racism is completely harmless but Heebiewood turns it into a national outrage.

IRL sexism is literally just banter but the hollywood kikes constantly push the perception that it's something more

>tfw no Sheen winning inside you

dan "if you ride her, kill her, and hide her" schneider

Already replied to other shitty threads like these, but I guess I'll give you another (You).

I was a child actor a handful of years ago, and pedowood is real. You aren't going to fix it though. Elites, including actors, go after kids because they are seen as a forbidden delicacy. Money only buys so much, but they crave what money can't buy. Primarily Jewish actors/producers are the culprits, but that's just from my experience. Victims either have "accidents", become druggies or alcoholics with no credibility, are threatened into silence, or they live a comfy life and don't want it disrupted. The stories that do get out are just dismissed as tabloid gossip. This isn't a tiny secluded section of Hollywood. You aren't going to shoot down one actor because (((they))) are all in on it. The only way to end pedowood (it wouldn't be gone for long) would be to take down the whole ship, which would be a happening of global significance. They have too much to lose, so you're all probably just wasting your time.

Meh, I'd be more interested in the cocaine. Cocaine makes you go ssj at a certain amount. That's why it's illegal.

you're dead

dont say that.

>This

Kikes are degenerate AF

Why do you have a bad conscience from it? You realize not all relationships between adults and children are like that? A lot are consensual and don't do harm, its often the social effects rather than the actual sex, which gives blame to shitty society rather than non-rapist pedos.

Digits confirm

Hollywood and the music industry literally control the entire world. Want to know how ISIS and these terror groups are working for the government. Because they don't go out and massacre A list celebrities that would collapse the propaganda machine and the entire fabric of current degenerate western society.

All it means is that Corey Feldman has adopted the strategy of twisting the Hollywood pedophile nipple whenever he wants something.

Jesus that ones bad. Just bad.

This is a good point as well.
Actual legit cops and federal police have tried to pry into the underworld of the elites. Men with far more pull and gear than any of you, and they either got paid off or disappeared.

You're dealing with legit psychopaths here, who are vastly rich and quite intelligent and informed and who have made nepotism an art.

>but we can't just ignore this, they'll win
They already won. Best to stay positive about the future and focus on what you CAN help with.

I know this well, but I cannot confirm, and jerking it to a pic that might be taken under duress just ain't cool.
2D's more stylish anyway. Fantasy makes better porn than reality because you don't confuse it for reality. It doesn't leech the soul.
It's art.

be my friend

I see. I can't understand that as I can't really be attracted to cartoons, even with fantasy. I can enjoy them and find them cute but the attraction just aint there.

douche

Been into 2D since 1999.
Hell I remember when this pic by Poju was still new. I was here on Cred Forums when we still had a shota board and burichan was still a thing.

Feels like yesterday. Tempus Fugit.

What did you act in? Give some vague details please.

>Actual legit cops and federal police have tried to pry into the underworld of the elites. Men with far more pull and gear than any of you, and they either got paid off or disappeared.

That was all before the era of meme magic though. It's a new day now.

The greatest kike trick was to separate pedophilia and homosexuality

Both are mental illnesses that go against the natural order

Boycott (((Hollywood)))

Nice dmmd pic you faggot

Both are far more timeless than jews.
Don't confuse that weird shit in Hollywood(seriously, everything they do out there is fucked up, even pumping gas) with pederasty in general.
The Gods would not approve. The same gods the jews labelled as heathen gods. You know, Zeus, Apollo, Eros, and the gang?

I agree with boycotting Hollywood though. Can't produce shit these days. Rehashing rehashes. They're making a Lethal Weapon TV series and calling it FRESH FFS.
My tip? Watch this- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Tour_(TV_series)
Clarkson, May, and Hammond deserve it for sticking together like true friends.

The one in the speedo is the slut right?

Just the cute one. Swims like a motherfucker too.
I thought it would be a really campy boring series, but it's actually pretty good.
Has homo undertones, but like typical J fare, it's not pushing agendas or acting stupid.
Friends enjoying shit before heading off into the madness of adult life.

Yeah, they're involved in prostitution

I actually met coconut head at PF Changs once, he told me abot holly wood.
here's the story
>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is coconut head
>strike up conversation with twink
>ask him if he was coconut head
>twink says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>twink says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>coconut twink ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking coconut head
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidding
fucking coconut faggot didn't even finish me off

ned's declasfied

>that pic

Did he pay the toll?

>autism
Are you sure you weren't molested?

Conspiracy of Silence was the name of the documentary, iirc.

It was bantz, Steve.
We've moved on now.

I was though. And it was pretty nice because the molester wasn't fat or an uggo. Looks make or break the deal.

Wew.
Thanks for the laugh.
Night, y'all.

I loved that show.
Why can nothing be safe from such horrible things?

This should surprise me. But it doesn't. At some point it became clear that while teaching kids, I noticed that those that were the most obedient / hardworking were those that had serious emotional issues. The healthy kids don't go to those extremes to please someone else.

Not going to give (((them))) any hints, sorry mate. I'm pretty comfy from the residual payments. I could give more insight, but it'd be a shame if I said too much and didn't wake up tomorrow.

>I hear Corey Haim is revealing a supposed A-list celebrity child molester
You heard wrong.

Pedophilia isn't about love, it's about sex. And sex with a child isn't lovely. It's putting selfish desires over the interest of a child.

cute, the opposite of pedo

You don't know shit stop acting like you know every single pedo

And it most certainly isn't about politics.

and Ted Gunderson Finders stories

Fake, if he was shot from the back he would be pushed forwards.