Pol will defend this faggot bully

>pol will defend this faggot bully

Sickening

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130130201931/http://www.kernelmag.com/yiannopoulos/3874/the-schoolteacher-who-moonlights-as-a-troll/
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ra7sg/milo_fatshames_a_guy_in_the_gym/
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4rcbkh/milo_mocking_a_fat_guy_in_the_gym/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the queen of faggots. Expect to puke.

That guy really shouldn't have done what got him so overweight.

But Milo is a piece of shit for doing that, he is in a gym trying to work it off, not getting McDonalds.

Everyone in this image deserves to be put into a gas chamber,

That dude is literally sitting on the machine on his phone.

Holy shit at first I was like literally who about his faggot now I want to curb stomp him

Took that shit too far.
Faggot needs to control himself and attack the fat bitches that matter.

i dont think anyone on Cred Forums actually likes him, he just gets constantly spammed here by posters like (((you))) because of the (((alt-right))) meme

have you never changed your music at the gym?

who gives a fuck about some fat guy

Pretty unacceptable desu. Points to the fat guy for actually going to the gym.

I hated his recent video where he said the alt-right was not about white nationalism. But he's right about fat people. Fuck fat people they should all be gassed.

>lifting and not doing cardio at that size
>texting on his phone

Nope.

>trump is 70 and made of cheeseburgers.

Sorry I'm not sorry. Sage.

At least the fat guy is doing something about his weight

I don't see Milo making an effort to suck any fewer dicks

at least he's working out. Instead of mocking him on kikebook, why not go put the pin lower on the weight stack

I like milo, but what the fuck. At least this guy is at the gym trying to better himself. Fat people at McDonalds? go for it. but a gym? Seriously?

Milo is an attention whoring faggot. Shapiro might be a Jew and a Zionist but at least he knows his shit. Milo pussied out of the debate and everyone knows it.

Fat people going to the gym should be lifted up not admonished.

Milo is kind of a bitch for posting this, but let's not pretend that fat fucker (or most anyone else) is actually accomplishing anything in the gym.

Why would a Canadian even go to gym? There aren't any dogs there for you to suck off.

>That dude is literally sitting on the machine on his phone.
He may be checking his routine.

The fact is, fatties shouldn't be shamed when they are at the gym, biking, jogging, or doing any other healthy activities. They may be trying to turn their lives around and that should be commended.

This faggot Milo has run his course and he will have to start increasing his attention-seeking behavior. He literally needs this - not just for his fragile ego, but its his livelihood.

He's just boring now. What is he going to do, keep saying the same thing and trying to provoke the same group of people? Yawn.

He's suspended on twitter you fucks this is old news

a debate between a NeoCon and Perez Hilton of the right wing.

Sounds like shit.

>never rested between sets
>confirmed for never actually lifting

A

I'd imagine the same reason Americans shit their pants in Wal Mart, just for the thrill of the sport.

>not having your routine memorized

Fucking fatties.

The guy clearly isn't a pro in the gym, why would you think he has a solid routine memorized? What could possibly give you that idea?

Shitting your pants is much less awful than raping your dog, Leaf.

That actually is really awful. I don't mind making fun of fat people, but never fat people at the gym. Even if they don't commit themselves to it, them having the bravery to go where they know they will be ridiculed, so they can improve themselves really should be commended.

e-celeb board when?

>even pol won't defend this faggot bully damn

daily reminder the (((alt)))right, molymeme and milomeme are all jewish constructs propagated by veddites

Kind of asshole move tbqh. Go make fun of the "shitty metabolism" fatties on Twitter, not somebody who's obviously aware of their issues and are actively working to fix them.

I prefer a society filled with fit homosexuals than living in America where 70% of the population is clinically overweight or obese.

How is it rape if it's legal?

Go suck off a dog irrelevant bitch neighbor.

>making fun of a fat person who's in a gym trying to fix his problem

Not surprising that a cock-loving degenerate faggot is also a vile venomous piece of shit.

I suppose you'd know given you do the best of both worlds being a burgerfat eh?

>The guy clearly isn't a pro in the gym
Yeah that's why he's being shamed, for how clearly he is not a pro in a gym.

Is he even healthy himself? If he's a hungry skeleton onahole for blacks why should he make fun of a guy who us bettering himself
You really don't
t.faggot

Because a dog can't consent to you putting your tiny pecker in it face which makes it rape.

Just because your Peter Pan ass PM said it's ok doesn't mean it isn't rape.

Nobody is harmed by us shitting our pants.

Fatshaming is ok everywhere EXCEPT the gym.

Milo's a cunt.

>hurrr he's on his phone
Maybe he's checking his routine
>hurrr not having your routine memorized
He is clearly new to the whole gym thing.
>hurr he's being made fun of for being fat not because he isn't a pro in the gym

Why so triggered? Post a time-stamped pic of your body. You are either a twig or a self-loathing fatty.

Milo might not be a landwhale, but he doesn't show any kind of fitness acumen.

He's rich and goes to the gym, yet looks fucking scrawny.

Daily reminder that anyone who says the alt-right is a jewish construct is full of shit.

>you can't be alt-right if you're not pro-white
>you cant be alt-right if you're not an anti-semite

This is why so many ppl shill against it here. Cred Forums has been overrun with kikes and shills the last year.

Milos definition of the alt-right is bullshit. Don't believe his Jewish lies.

Kek, that's rich coming from a self admitted dog rapist.

ITS NOT FUCKING RAPE IF IT IS LEGAL UNDER THE LAW.

>You can't make fun of someone trying to improve themselves

Fair enough, but fat people know what they are. I don't know about you but I use shit like that as motivation. I think if they can be put off by some mean words they aren't going to make it regardless. If the fat cunt even saw the post.

>Maybe he's checking his routine
>not having your routine memorized
Fucking fatties.

>He is clearly new to the whole gym thing.
Yeah that's why he's being shamed, for how clearly he is not a pro in a gym.

>hurr he's being made fun of for being fat not because he isn't a pro in the gym
He's fat because he's not a pro in the gym.

Anything else?

Kek, that's rich coming from a self-admitted pants-shitting dog rapist.

What is your definition of rape?

I don't like Milo anymore. What a shitty person.

I couldn't help that you completely ignored that other user's timestamp request. Might want to get on that, friend :^)

Make fun of them sure. Taking a picture and uploading it on the internet is just being a fucking attention whore.

Wow, there are fat people in the world. No fucking shit.

>Milo pussied out of the debate and everyone knows it.
He said yesterday he wants to do it

This. Kek confirms with dubdubs

Good on you leaf, I hope they don't ban you fuckers.

this queen is joking right? See that pool of sweat on that fatties back? That means hes working his arse off. The fuck, god i hate milo even more now.

I'll say - the only time fat shaming isn't acceptable is at the gym or a health food restaurant (provided that the food in question is actually healthy and reasonably portioned)

The objective of fat shaming isn't for the shamer to feel powerful, it's for the shamee to get healthy.

>Projecting your dog raping fantasies onto poopy ol me

I'd shoot you

You don't lose weight by going to the gym, you do that by stop being a disgusting pig.

So the fat guy is in the gym, trying to get in shape and he gets dissed for it?

I guess with hard work he can lose the weight, but it's gonna be a long time before Milo elevates himself from being a dick.

Oy vey stop going to the gym goy don't become stronger stay weak so we can easily dominate you

This. At least the dude's trying. I respect that. Who knows, maybe that day is his first on the path to being healthy.

>shaming people at least TRYING to lose weight, maybe getting off government disability checks, becoming less of a societal leech

bravo "alt-right"

almost milo is a huge faggot that has no real conviction in the shit he says and just used gamergate and the alt-right movement to boost his own ego and money from stupid edgy teenageers, if you support him you should really kill yourself. don't mention that to milo though, he might publicly shame you: web.archive.org/web/20130130201931/http://www.kernelmag.com/yiannopoulos/3874/the-schoolteacher-who-moonlights-as-a-troll/

Milo is the one who takes the time to pose for a selfy with his gay buddy at the gym. That shit is for fucking teenagers.

Anyone who does that is working out like a fucking pussy.

Silly merchant.

Not even us goy are dumb enough to buy that exercise doesn't help you lose weight.

What are you going to tell us next? That water doesn't prevent dehydration?

Yeah the gym is the only place I would be against shaming fat people.

They tryna turn they life around. Not gonna scuzz em for that

>Projecting your dog raping fantasies onto clean-assed ol me

I'd shoot you in your poopy ass

Cred Forums fucking hates Milo

Faggot ass black dick sucking jew

He can do his thing and that's fine, but I'm sick of seeing his annoying face

Am I the only who thinks Milo is flabby? Dude isn't fit at all. He's a built like a pudgy female.

>homo
>charlatan
>kike
>scam artist
>milo

Pick all five.

You'd have to take a break from sucking off dogs to shoot me.

Fat people should feel bad. Shame is lost in society, and once shame was lost obesity rates skyrocketed.

There is no reason for a person that size to be in a gym. N O T H I N G they could possibly do there is going to benefit them. And I'm not even being edgy.

Their body is already overstressed, all they are going to do is hurt themselves. They're going to blow out a joint, pass out, get a heart attack, etc.

And you don't even burn that many calories excersizing compared to controlling your eating. You'll never outrun your fork. You can eat back the calorie deficit from hours of working out in just mere minutes.

Hamplanets need to diet until they're within 50 lbs of their goal weight before they can benefit from a workout in the gym. To believe otherwise would prove one absolutely delusional about how weight loss works.

fat people generally have a lot of muscle mass under their blubber.

eating right will lose the weight, working out will maintain the muscle mass.

end result is they go from a fat guy to a big guy

Yeah! You're right! Why workout anyways?!

At that weight combining diet and exercise is critical to lose weight.

Fuck him for even trying, right?

You'd have to take a break from fucking dogs and shitting your pants to shoot me.

>Projecting your dog fucking fantasies onto me

kek

not only that but 20 feet away from the blob, facing the opposite direction, and still trying to be discrete little cowards about it

it isn't really fat shaming if you're too big of a pussy to actually elicit shame from a person, milo

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Milo "I'm not alt-right, but let me tell you all about Cred Forums and how they're "alt-right", also everything on Cred Forums is just satire!" Yiannapolous))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>tfw /fit/
I like Milo and all but this is such a douchy thing to do. That said i see women doing this exect shit all the time.

Why shame those who made the effort to go to the gym to lift?

You should only shame fat cunts who think they're thicc and think they're at a healthy weight etc.

I'd say keep up the work m8, lift strong and prosper.

>fat people generally have a lot of muscle mass under their blubber.
This is a flat out lie. Fat people are both because of what they eat and what they do. People who sit around on the couch all day do not have muscle hidden under their fat.

>Projecting your dog fucking fantasies onto me while you sit in your feces

KEK

Definitely. You can change being a fatass, but being a faggot coward never changes.

Came to post this.
Milo is bad influence on the world. I don't get how hating people can give someone so much joy.

there's nothing wrong with fat shaming at all - i encourage it but just not in a gym. why would you want to deter someone trying to lose weight and better themselves? if anything, you should be giving them positive reinforcement.

I took the morals test that was posted here earlier today.

Turns out I think fat dudes should die. And old ladies should live.

So I'm ok with this.

Probably b8 but i'll bite
Can you just chill; I thought many pol-acks have professed that they don't approve of him
He's good at bringing normies into the anti-PC/feminist/BLM, camp so he's a useful idiot
And hes pro-trump; Still not quite sure why pol hates him so much;
Reason's to hate him:
He's gay
He's popular
He's a loud mouth slightly obnoxious
He's Pro-Isreal, Pro-iraq war
He hate's anime?
Might have scammed that billion controversy (not too sure the legitimacy)
Slight attention fag;
Thinks hes funny? ( he's ok but not as what people portray him as )
Spends squanders shits tons of money
anything else? (alt-right shit I ignored, is pol alt-right, Idk)
Does pol not give him a little credit; he's atleast doing some good?

Fucking dick move. Wouldn't expect any less from a coalburning fagboi and a closetfag dudebro though.

>I don't get how hating people can give someone so much joy.
Welcome to Cred Forums

Merely lugging around all the fat does actually build a lot of muscle. It's why former fat guys have such muscular calves

silly faggot, people looked past the cocksucking most male virgins that liked you are still fat buddy

>2 posts cherrypicked
>lol pol wont even defend him!!! LOL

Who care what that faggot thinks or does, sure doing that is rude af. But no need to get trigge by it.

> roman catholic
> faggot
> sucks for tyrone
> effeminate
> bullies people that could outright beat him to death
> sargon tier logic holes
> promotes polyamory degeneracy in the west
> THIS_REEKS_OF_JUDAISM.jpg
the fact that anyone ever liked this guy blows my mind

The guy literally jumps on "causes" just to further his brand. Not bad on him, but I find it funny that people defend him and think he's sincere. He's also a friend of the Jews and takes nigger dicks in the ass.

This is some shit women and faggots do.

Man is in the gym at least TRYING to work some of that shit off.

THAT is deplorable.

he a jewish piece of shit. steals money saying it for a fund raiser then send it all to his personal bank account

What a daft little cunt

they go from fat goy to a goy who has a shit ton of loose, flabby extra skin hanging and dangling everywhere they go. They are too ashamed to take their shirt off at the beach.

>everyone and everything
>except faggots and Jews

Soooo redpilled

>itt: fat fucks who are mad because Milo will never accept them
Anybody over 10% bodyfat is a degenerate.

Cred Forums always sides with the most garbage people available.

Trump is just as trash as anything Milo has ever said/done.

Same. Hope that guy never sees this in all honesty.

Stop acting like an SJW bitch just because you're a fat fuck and a fag made fun of you. Lose weight instead.

Confirmed for retard spic Paco. Lifting on a cut is good for weight loss.

Ok but he's clearly not attacking some random fat person who never shuts up about how happy they are being fat. Its someone in a gym. So its kind of retarded no?

Notice how Milo hides half of his washed out rat face? He is insecure and has to project his own insecurities onto other people to elevate himself and get attention.

Cred Forums is not 'alt-right'. Milo does not represent or speak for us. He is a thieving kike who took $100,000 for his 'privilege grant' and kept all of it. He humiliates Trump supporters by bragging about sucking black cocks. He also publicly insulted our lord and savior Kek.

He will be first on Rope Day.

>pol will defend this faggot
ftfy

And Greekfag has nothing to do with Cred Forums. He is a kike subvert.

yeah thats fucking dead. At least the geezer is actually doing something about his weight no point putting him down innit.

well shame did make that fat guy go work out and try to get fit

fuck off milo you phoney cunt

He is in the fucking gym. Maybe he will succeed. Milo on the other hand will allways be a fag.

dingdingding

insecurity breeds faggotry

Well but it is true. To support the weight of all the fat the body naturally has to build muscle.

that guys started to work out to lose some weight

Milo should stop suckin cocks and be normal.

I'm really disappointed with that cock sucking kike.

Milo is a gateway to the right path but ultimately he's a piece of shit.
I'm ready to move on from talking about this faggot.
Also you don't fat shame in the gym, thats bro code fucking #1

What are you doing in Canada, Milo?

>Being a coalburning faggot needs to be shamed whenever and whereever it occurs
>On this point as indeed on all others I am resolute

The_donald is alt-right
Milo speaks for the_donald
They will all be on the rope

BODYBUILDFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEE

this fag fucks niggers, indefensible

Get out mongrel.

Stop. Fucking. Posting. This. Faggot. On. Here.

Milo's way off base in this case. The fatty is on a bike trying to improve his health. When I see people like that at the gym, I'm always thinking 'good for them' b/c they're trying to reassert discipline back into their life. But they are often few and far between.

Retard confirmed for not knowing what sets are.

I'd rather hang out with a fat dude than with this king of faggots attentionwhore milo

Holy fuck, are the shills still posting this?

I remember when this happened 2 months ago, people kept making these threads as if anybody on Cred Forums cares about fatties being shamed for being fat.

And here they are still samefagging months later.

Nobody fucking cares about fat people getting rightfully getting made fun of you stupid redditors. You guys have really run out of ammo to complain about Milo if you're still posting this.

>unironically using the term "shaming" and "alt-right"

Kill yourself redditor.

Wtf did i just watch?
Is that guy changing her oil?

Fuck fat people gross pigs. Just sitting there on his phone and all you Jews are upset and defending it. Wah wah.

>This faggot Milo has run his course and he will have to start increasing his attention-seeking behavior. He literally needs this - not just for his fragile ego, but its his livelihood.

This happened MORE THAN 2 MONTHS AGO YOU AUTISTIC REDDITOR.

THIS IS A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SHIT ON NIGGERS, KIKES, SPICS, AND EVERY POSSIBLE DEMOGRAPHIC, NOBODY CARES ABOUT FAT FUCKS GETTING MOCKED HERE.

END YOUR LIFE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

IT HAPPENED IN EARLY JULY AND YOUÈRE STILL FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT FROM YOUR SUBREDDIT AS IF ANYBODY GIVES A SHIT

I still don't know who that faggot is, I only know it's a gigantic queer. That's all I need to know too.

Nobody cares you autist. He's a fat fuck weight-lifting which won't solve his weight problems, if he gets triggered by people making fun of his weight, he shouldn't go to the gym.

Callousness is the essence of faggotry.

Being triggered by disgusting fatties being ridiculed is the essence of faggotry AND being a SJW.

numales detected

Shaming someone who is working out to lose weight is just stupid.

The person recognizes that they have a problem and is working to fix it.

Fat shame the fat acceptance crowd, not some guy in a gym who is trying to improve himself.

Very bad form, Milo.

They're literally shills from Reddit trying to consensus-crack, they've been posting this same thead for months.

It comes from subreddits like EnoughTrumpSpam /r/anarchy that are controlled by SJWs from SRS.

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ra7sg/milo_fatshames_a_guy_in_the_gym/
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4rcbkh/milo_mocking_a_fat_guy_in_the_gym/

These people have been trying to character assassinate Milo for over a year.

Fucking kill yourself loser and stop using the term "shaming" unironically.

Not everyone has AIDS to help them keep their weight down, Milo

GAY JEW RACE MIXING ANAL PUNCTURING FAGGOT Criticizing A FAT MAN WHO IS TRY TO CHANGE HIS DEGENERATE STATE WHILE MILO POST PICS OF HIM GETTING CHOKED AND FUCKED BY NIGGERS.

>sets
>changing music
>checking routine
>somebody called or sent a message
At the end of the day, he still wants to change himself and that's good.

He's a faggot so it's like a woman with a dick.

You don't lose weight by exercising you fat fuck, you lose weight by consuming less than 2kcal/day.
Stop drinking anything but water and you'll magically regain an human form, fatty mcfat.

It's fake. Milo didn't actually say that.

He's probably taking a over the shoulder selfie at Milo to post on twitter with the caption "Fag must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs. On this point as indeed on all others I am resolute."

Well, Milo is a Jew.

Life isn't your safe space.

If you're fat, you will be mocked regardless of whether you're at the gym or not, and you deserve it. This guy isn't even trying to lose weight, he is WEIGHT-LIFTING WHILE ON THIS PHONE.

If you're unironically bothered by people getting mocked for being fat, end your life now because you will never make it outside of your basement.

Nigger loving must be shamed whenever it occurs

Fuck Milo he's a useless kike faggot, who has thinks he our official spokesperson, he's a subversive piece of shit that has done absolutely nothing of note.

He is the anti-Cred Forums, a coal burning AIDS farmer. I'm sure all his supporters are faggots who think because of him we will accept you degenerate pieces of human garbage, It's never happening gay cunts, hurry up and kill yourselves.

Has Milo gotten over his cocaine addiction yet?

Milo is a faggot cancer. Even though this is probably fake, at least the fat guy is trying to work off his fat.

He isn't useless, he has done more to push back against leftists than most people here. He is better than 90% of cuckservatives.

Even if you don't like him, complaining about him "fat shaming" is beyond pathetic.

He triggers libtards, feminists, and makes some people who previously considered themselves liberals more likely to identify with the right-wing. Then it's a gateway, and they start holding more and more Cred Forums-tier views. He's a degenerate, but he uses that against leftist degerates to deflect criticism.

Lifting weights doesn't "work off your fat".

This, if anything Milo followers are the biggest Tumblr/leddit pieces of shit who spout things like
>B-B-But he's a nigger loving kike that takes it in the ass, we conservatives are accepting to, ya know!
The double standard about "degenerates." But my meme man is cool from the small minority is annoying, they need to get back

> Milo plucks at low-hanging fruit that even liberals hate
> This is somehow going to be a gateway into the hard right

Yeah, nah

He's a soft squishy faggot and he poses a long-term danger to the hard right by becoming the "face" of it merely because he's contrarian to the current establishment, co-opting it in the service of his limp, warmed-over libertarianism

>Cred Forums will defend a gay kike

tiptopkek

At least the fatfuck doesn't have the inbred damaged mug that Milo has.
No wonder he goes for blacks.

>Shaming
Done literally behind the guy's back. What a bunch of cowardly faggots.

>pol will defend this faggot bully
no i wont

Nobody is saying you have to accept it as a good thing, just stop bashing him every single minute of your life when he's on your side on most issues. Or being so retarded that you unironically whine about him "fat-shaming" to justify why you don't like him.

>This is somehow going to be a gateway into the hard right

Yes, that's how it works.

You start out as a liberal who considers themselves that way because you naively value things like "acceptance" and "equality".

Then you see people like Milo debating feminists, and pissing off liberals. Then this leads you to identify more as a right-winger than you thought before. Eventually you get to other right-wing commentators, writers and sites. as a result The more you see right-wing beliefs, the more they start to make sense and they accumulate until you get further and further right and start having a coherent framework of beliefs.

The fact that some of you think someone can just go from a regular millenial who grew up in New York to national socialist who hates Jews, race-mixing and homosexuality in one go is ridiculous.

What a piece of shit.

Ridiculing a fat guy at a gym is like ridiculing an alcoholic at an AA meeting.

Both of them realize their flaws and are actively working to correct them.

>comparing a public gym to an AA meeting
>comparing lifting weights to trying to lose weight

>lifting weights doesn't result in losing weight
>implying its a public gym or that it matters
>a bloody marijuana foliage

You're right, but the fat guy might not know that's true. It's possible he might just be trying what he's been told to try. Either way, he's still trying to better himself the only way he knows how, and that's not something to be looked down upon.

OP MADE A THREAD UNIRONICALLY CALLING SOMEONE A "BULLY" AND COMPLAINING ABOUT "FAT SHAMING"

AND INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM A FAGGOT, SOME OF YOU AGREE WITH IT

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

>B-BUT MUH EBUL MILO HE'S LIKE GAY AND STUFF

KILL YOURSELF

IF YOU'RE NOT A SHILL AND YOU UNIRONICALLY AGREE WITH OP, HANG YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU DISGUSTING FAT PIECE OF SHIT

>bodybuilding

How is it having no functional strength?

Why not help the fucking guy out instead of being a prick, fucking dude is in the gym trying yet this asshole has to make fun of him
Fuck Milo you don't fucking do that to someone who is trying to do better

>finds the one place where it's illogical to fat shame hambeasts because if they're there, they are clearly trying to improve/change
greek faggot is basically a right-wing SJW
a monetized attention whore with media access
shitposts irl for edgy non-lib teens and calls it revolution

Plucking at low-hanging fruit and never going further is LITERALLY cuckservatism. Milo is just cuckservatism for young people.

You don't change your mind by being told what you want to hear. You have your mind changed by being confronted with uncomfortable truths that contradict your worldview and cannot be incorporated into it. Milo will never do anything but tell people what they want to hear.

leaf

No, it's especially important to fat shame everywhere ESPECIALLY the gym. Being fat has nothing to do with working out, it's because you eat too much food you disgusting lard ass putrid fuck.

BECAUSE HE'S A FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND IT'S HIS FAULT AND HIS ALONE THAT HE BECAME SUCH A FAT MOTHERFUCKER

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT A RANDOM TWEET FROM ONE GUY MAKING FUN A FATTIE

YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF POSTS SHITTING ON NIGGERS, KIKES, FAGGOTS AND EVERY POSSIBLE VARIETY OF PEOPLE HERE EVERY DAY, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THIS ONE GUY SHITTING ON FAT FUCKS MONTHS AGO

>tell people what they want to hear.

Shill detected.

Like really man going to try and argue that are you, Jesus Christ someone just fucking nuke us already

>implying we will defend an idiotic faggot
(You)

> you disagree about Milo you must be a shill

truly leafs are the worst shitposters

> CTR detected

fat people are unhealthy disgusting wastes, and they deserve their early death at 55 due to megaclot/gigastroke

mocking them is the least you can do for them.

saged

Wow leaf go to bed, your drunk and it's late
DON'T FORGET CAPS LOCKS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
But you still have to steer

You are.

I've seen this sort of shill posting before. "Telling people what they want to hear" is a generic criticism that is used on any right-wing personality, and it's meaningless. Plus obviously people like you who get triggered by fat fucks being mocked obviously don't want to hear it. Milo does the opposite of "telling people what they want to hear" he tries to play the provocateur and says controversial shit to get attention.

Next you're gonna use the term "alt-right" unironically.

A little overweight is one thing -- a spare tire, a hit of cellulite, a bit of gut.
But morbidly obese like the guy in that photo is just disgusting and should be called out because it's the direct product of the most selfish vices -- gluttony and sloth.
#FreeMilo

If Milo is such a bully here, name the fattie

Protip: you cant, and Milo could have posted his face if he wanted.

Also, fattie is two-handing his phone on a comfy seated machine and isn't sweaty. He is already browsing and isn't sweaty when a man his size would he sweaty after ONE set. He's not gonna lose any weight.

ex-fatties are just as bad as whores who have hopped off the cock carousel

accepting their sinful behaviour by associating with them is as shameful as being one of them

>fat faggot is trying to turn his life around
>still must be shamed XD

Fatties should be shamed, but only when they're at McDiabetes eating hamburgers while drinking a diet coke.

>agreeing with the coalburning faggot
>ever

He belongs in a concentration camp desu famfag

>what are sets

leaf pls

Stop giving this faggot threads

>>agreeing with the coalburning faggot

Fat people are a waste of resources. Think about it. They're an enormous drain on your health system. Everything in the public and private space needs to be designed to accommodate fatties, which is huge waste of space and resources. They less athletic, less attractive and less productive as a result. They create a less healthy poulation and lower standards for your society.

And worst of all, 95% OF THE TIME THEY HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES. NO ONE FORCED THEM TO EAT LIKE PIGS AND HAVE AN UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE, THEY MADE THAT DECISION ON THEIR OWN. THEY DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY. That's what Japan does and they have a much healthier population as a result.

And this guy isn't even trying to lose fat, he's lifting weights.

Faggots at least have the excuse that in a lot of cases it's genetic, and coal-burning is irrelevant since they don't reproduce.

Also
>again unironically using the term "shaming"
>using a proxy to hide your obvious samefagging

You shills are pathetic. Fuck off back to SRS you disgusting landwhale.