Hillary Clinton Rally In Orlando

Tomorrow on the 21st, Hillary Clinton is scheduled to speak at a rally in Orlando. Here's the location.
Frontline Outreach Center Inc.
3000 C R Smith St Orlando, Florida 32805
Doors open at noon. Pepe Army, are you ready??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=de3WWGCK4N0
udslife.com/sad-frog-cosplay-mask-costumes-halloween-props.html?gclid=CNuIrtbQn88CFdgGgQod6RIBCQ
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=PUlQNsl4Qvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna be supporting Hillary loud and proud tomorrow :) wanna meet up? I have bumper stickers

shit proxy

Probably going to be canceled just like her fundraiser.

>hillary
>appearing
>as anything other than a ghost

I'm going. What should I yell?

I was thinking more along the lines of overloading her with a constant pepe attack. Pepe on shirts, chants, etc.. kind of like MLG memes.

if any Cred Forumstards are there, pls yell out 'pepe' when she inevitably mentions alt-right or nazi frogs.

don't yell 'kek' because it won't be easily audible or understandable.

^^^^

Okay

MAKING IT OFFICIAL, WE NEED AS MANY Cred Forums ANONS TO GO TO THE RALLY AND MAKE UP OVER HALF HER AUDIENCE. BE SURE TO BE IN CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER AND SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE ENTIRE ROOM AND DO YOUR STUFF.

LET'S SEE HOW FAR IN HER COFFIN WE CAN DRIVE THE FINAL NAIL IN. LET'S DROP THAT FUCKING LIZARD.

whatever it is go with the pepe theme

Either going to be canceled, or she'll give a speech for two minutes for the 15 second nightly news sound bite and disappear.

Idiots. You weren't saying the same thing when people were interrupting and protesting in Trump rallies.

If you don't agree, don't go to the rally. You're and idiot and about as un-American as one can get if you go to the rally to protest.

LETS DO IT

someone will peel Hillary I GUARANTEE IT!

if not im gonna leap from a tall place

It will be cancelled. Kek wills it

I live in Jacksonville, is it worth the drive?

Not the best part of town. Surprised SS signed off on it.

HAHA TOTALLY EPIC!. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY SEE THE EPIC PEPE MEMES. OUR PEPE MEMES ARE GOING TO MAKE CROOKED HILLARY SO MAD HAHAHA

HAHA XD PRAISE KEK XD MEME MAGIC IS REAL XD!

SHADILAY XD

CTR DETECTED

For a corrupt official whos still not in prison? Protesting that cunt is the most american thing you can do right now

Fuck Hillary!!!!!!!!!!

>Palouse, WA
Guess we don't live far from each other.

It's a fake return address.

someone needs to start selling pepe masks like they do for that anonymous mask from v for vendetta.

with different expressions and variations

imagine an entire army of pepes marching in the streets...Kek would be pleased.

Can you fags try to make her have a seizure?

Exactly.

PEPE!!!

Good Idea, somebody make some Pepe masks. They might think that we are a branch of "Anonymous". Let'em.

If we can get multiple anons in there space out the pepes and when they come to remove you sit down and make them carry you out like a LEGEND. if you can get a stronger together sign tear away and make it "strong get"

If anons can give me a number that I can call without charge, I'll call in a bomb threat

"KEK WILLS IT" if I get gets you are obligated

then she cancels and we cant get the pepe shouts in.

oh shit...I just did an Amazon search for Pepe Masks...the Fire Rises.

Pepe backpacks, Pepe hats, shirts, masks...

What the hell is this?! There are schools that are bigger!

Liberal shills afraid they might have to take a taste of their own medicine

MONICA
MONICA
MONICA

Here's their phone number just in case you were wondering.

gets check'd.

HE IS RISEN

Kek! Pepe!

Begone degenerate heretic

Area codes though.?

> Half a dozen "Pepe Army" show up
> Hillary supporters outnumbered

The first 3 numbers in any phone number is the area code. In this case 407 is the area code for the Orlando area.

Hey Orlandobros, the local Orlando Trump group is doing a sign-waving outside of the event at 1PM if you wanna join us.

If you see a short girl with a red MAGA hat outside waving a sign, come say hi :^)

Trump rally interrupted by HillShills: wtf!!! They are so inconsiderate!! We want our 1st amendment back now!!!1!

Hillary rally interrupted by stormfags: CTR BTFO. HAHA. CTR GET OUT

C O M B E T T A

Damn it I have class tomorrow or I'd go and shout Pepe as loud as I can.

you need to get a small flashlight that has a strobe function.

or a smartphone app that can strobe your camera flash.

I'm pretty good at this, desu

Just heckle her name and taunt her
>HIIIIIIIILLARYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>HIIIIIIIILLARYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>HEY HILLARY, WANT A COUGH DROP?
>HEY HILLARY, HOW'S MONICA DOIN' THESE DAYS?
>IS BILL STILL DICKING BIMBOS?

PRAISE KEK AND HIS PROPHET PEPE

He could just yell pepe.

>SS force him out
>b-but the australians told me to do it

I love you. May Kek bless you.

kek? which one?

the trips post if i have even number get
the dubs post if i have odd number get

Just blame it on Muslims and increase Trump's momentum. You might even convert some Clintonites.

Kek (pbuh) has spoken, my son.

Keks will be done.

Shout Kek wills it or other form of Pepe.

YO FAGGOTS

Meme magic ain't gonna stop shillary

We should do something significant

This guy is on the right track

Not as effective, plus it could be spun to hurt Trump's campaign.

>At the theatre: Who or what is Pepe and why are they shouting that? Oh, a cartoon frog? Really?
>In the news: Alt-right Trump supporters highjack Clinton rally with white supremacist messages

youtube.com/watch?v=de3WWGCK4N0

Boo Hillary boo.

kek's will be done

Sounds bullshit, if we have her campaign running on about cartoon frogs it won't attract decent people.

It'll make them second guess when all that clinton can talk about is a cartoon frog.

taunting/heckling her won't work, he'll get dragged out of there instantly

fucking gold

But the point is that either they'll try to spin it and sound stupid, spin it and somehow make a legitimate point out of it, or ignore it completely.

It won't force them to do anything though

udslife.com/sad-frog-cosplay-mask-costumes-halloween-props.html?gclid=CNuIrtbQn88CFdgGgQod6RIBCQ

0011 1 and then the phone number to call the US from Australia.

I understand where you're coming from, sort of delegitimise her campaign by obsessing over cartoon frogs.

True, so it should be just only one or two sentences or phrases that the media can pick up on.

She is gonna beg for more tax money folks. What she buys with it will be mind blowing.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

Pretty much anything he can do will get him thrown out, especially with less than a day to go and no time for preparation

So we just need to get a quick message out before he's silenced. And hopefully it trips up HRC

i love seeing shitlibs clumsily feign outrage at something being "un-American" because they don't like it

it's hilariously obvious patriotism doesn't come naturally to you, you're going to have to come up with a more effective approach to concern trolling

Break out in song.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUlQNsl4Qvk

Do you think she'll make it OP? She didn't look so hot yesterday and she cancelled her thing today.

If someone's crazy enough, they should just start yelling STONETEAR over and over and over again, fall on the ground, cause as much comotion as possible.

People will be curious

itt shills baiting us to do something stupid tomorrow

come on nigga

Yell out some extremely patriotic stuff (without sounding 'offensive' or like a Trump supporter). Let them boo you, and expose the Clinton campaign as unpatriotic and America-hating. Shouting pro-America stuff isn't heckling or anything, at least it shouldn't be seen as such. It'd be a bad look if you were thrown out for being patriotic. Perhaps you could pretend to be a Johnson supporter and say patriotic stuff, sort of prevent the media from landing the yelling onto Trump.

This is ctr reverse shilling Paul Watson was right i expect a right wing extremist false flag tomorrow that links to this thread.

Saged and ignore this. This isn't how we act.

Screenshot this.

Hillary is uglier than a frog

Do this shit

Yeah, perhaps, but due to the obscurity, they may think he's a loon and people might not be bothered to look it up. It'd be better just to spread Stonetear for normie media pages.

Buy as many as you can.

At this point, I think you're going postal.

THIS IS CTR FALSE FLAGGING SAGE REPORT IGNORE

Liberal retard detected. Unlike Europe we have free speech in the US. They can say whatever they want even if they're wrong and it's un-American to go there with the sole purpose of derailing the rally.

Fuck you faggot shill

Good american. Maga senpai.

>PEPE!
>WHY ARE YOU SO SICK?
>JEWS DID 9/11
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

If someone goes just the first two of these. Fucking retard

Maybe yell "google stonestear" so people get the hint.

Retard this only helps hillary

If it's televised I think yelling it will be enough. The news has already started covering it, but it isn't widespread yet

How about screaming you made my daughter sick!!!!!!! Then hold up a picture of a kid coughing.

That shit will get discovered as fake and spun around so hard on trump

Honestly I went pretty full retard above calling shills but you and the person I lauded are the only ones being non-retarded.

We need to watch for this faggotry

Meh, currently have a cold here, which is what made me think of it. Screaming Bitch I got my cough from You!!!! just doesn't have the same ring to it though, although going there and getting a bunch of CTR's down with a cold, does have an appeal.

Someone please do this

It's not overtly partisan so it would confuse a lot of people

>3000 C R Smith St Orlando, Florida 32805
Literally 10 minutes from my house, but I am at university right now, so fucking pissed; wanted to yell pepe

Also want to make sure that someone creates an official Hillary Clinton rally thread and want to make sure how many anons are there.

Just don't go to your classes for a day, go to rally, yell stonetear, be hero forever

It's only an hour away and I have today off.
Should I go?

Yes, but only if you keep us updated

"IF PAUL COMBETTA DIES WE KNOW WHO DID IT"

>Implying she'll show up.

Want to let everyone know that if you're going to be at the rally, make sure to find other anons and keep us updated throughout the event.

Everyone just erupt in a coughing fit when there's silence or she starts coughing. Make a hashtag like for it.

would go I'm in jax but i have no car. interested to see the turnout.

'Who shot Seth Rich?'

>yell
user you won't have to yell there's going to be like 25 people there.

Make the hashtag C0nt@gi0us H1ll@ry (without the special characters, we don't need msm knowing it came from here)

what the hell are you talking about american? you are the american one if you support her so unironically. she is a criminal, not fit to be president. there is no debate that she is in fact a criminal but some still debate whether she should be president somehow.

I'm rooting for Trump. Hopefully he comes close enough to winning to scare the DNC and Bernie will get back in and win

>Man yells "PEPE!!" during Clinton rally, in critical condition after car accident

This man killed Seth Rich.

Throw a bag of Hall's honey eucalyptus on stage.

This is also really good

Is this the rally that she will stage an attack on herself and blame it on the alt-right?

Makes sense. Her people probably made this thread to reference back to.

Yell "Allahu Akbar. Death to infidels"

She can stay on that side of town in the bigger section, as long as it is away from based Seminole county

> (OP)
>She can stay on that side of town in the bigger

*nigger. New phone, autospell

will somebody please go so we can find out whether she uses green screen or not.

Kek willing, she will collapse again.

Sorry user bro. You need to move to Seminole county

don't do this

it will only hurt Trump

this, be useful

Things to shout:

Low energy

Parkinson's Disease

KEK wills it

Double vision

You killed Seth Rich

Green lives matter

I can't think of any others.

Praise be to kek

Good luck sneaking in your pepes

Gotta be careful. Throwing shit will get whisked away by the SS.

>Ayyo

Guys remember the plan?