Refugees can have sweden, USA will take the Swedes!

ill put some of them up

Op you really don't want Swedes. They are a cancer, destroying their once strong nation from within.

Import modern Swedes en masse into your nation? Seriously, I think you'd prefer Syrians instead. At least they'll be upfront about destroying all you hold dear.

Listen to this Aussie. It's like if we annex Canada, most of those Canacuck have to die.

This. Even in the USA our fucking swedish population votes for marxist bullshit. They're worse than spics.

>USA will take the libcucks who vote for rapefugees
It's funny because you're thinking with your dick, but your dick is too stupid to even understand that they'd be chasing shitskins rather than you.

this. look at what they've done to Minnesota.

>I think you'd prefer Syrians instead. At least they'll be upfront about destroying all you hold dear.

Kek, well put

>white women

literally obsolete

We'll vet them. no cucks or cuckers allowed

>implying that they will fuck you
>implying that they will reproduce
>implying that they wont vote democrat and let spics take over your country

get woke cuck, these women are the destroyers of civilisation and the white race.

let the shitskins conquer and rape them. nothing of value will be lost

ya this

Swedes are more destructive than any nigger or muslim could ever be, especially our women.

>importing millions of democrat voters
yeah, no thanks

Hell, as long as they're getting cucked we might as well profit and preserve what little genes are left

NECK YOURSELF CUNT

there's some truth to this

who is this goblin id expect him to want to sell me some useless junk then i'd slash him down for being disgusting goblin SCUM!

Shut up, you retarded faggot.

Australia will take Swedish women. Under the leadership of strong Australian men, they will learn their place as traditional, submissive, demure baby makers.

Im with you OP i have an empty house just waiting for them

No, OP, they bring stupid leftist ideologies.

Not worth it even for their hottest rape victims.

Minnesota is lost

yeah but if you kill us we win.

You take finns in? I want to make america great again