Where Can I Find a Decent Girl?

Church? Events? Joining some type of sport or activity? I just want a decent girl Cred Forums ;_;
Not degenerate, red pilled, pretty, the good stuff.
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wife_of_Bath's_Tale
youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless you're actually in sodom half the girls you meet will be decent. Join some community event and stop being a faggot.

>Church
This is a meme. The divorce rate remains very similar across all christian denominations. Atheists have a slightly lower divorce rate, even.

>modern west
>not actually sodom

there are none left. all women with any value are used-up whores. all women with intact virtue are hideous and retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wife_of_Bath's_Tale

In any of the places you listed you can find a female. But you gotta know how to defrencheate between em. Here are some things ya want to avoid. For these, I'm going to assume you looken for one thats 18-23

>Chokers
>Scars
>Guages
>Tattos
>Color hair
>Any of that pearcing shit
>How hairy they arms is, more hair the more slutty they are
>Any kind of band tee shits, unless they good bands

If the girl ain't got none of this shit going on she probably ok.

Easy as fuck

Just start paying attention.

Thats it. That is all there is to it.

You should try the Cred Forums board.

Be careful with chokers, but if everything else seems normal it isn't often a long jump from her wearing her choker to her wearing your collar.

I want to know too.

Decent girls are more fun to pump and dump.

That only filters out edgy bitches, what about basic bitches who take pleasure in crushing your soul?

>Chokers
Gotta disagree my dude. They're a recurring jewelry fad, not a sign of degeneracy at all. Unless the choker is covered in skulls or some shit, she could still be wife material. Plus they're hot and not irreversible like piercings.

You're right on everything else though, especially gauges. Those bitches be a lost cause.

Marry muslim woman.
cooks, clean because they perform wudhu (water cleansing ceremony before prayer) five times a day, very submissive: will listen to whatever you say because that is how they are programmed, won't reveal her body to anyone except you.

>bpVy8qeB

There are tons of em at my college, how does a white guy go about getting a Muslim GF?

>talked to qt girl outside gym for half an hour straight the other night
>have never in my life hit it off with a girl like that
>she mentions that she "likes kids"
>"it's getting late user, I gtg, see you around!"
>mfw I was too retarded to get her #, regretted it instantly when she was gone
>I'll probably never see her again
I want to kill myself desu

Why couldn't I have just gotten her number, Cred Forums?

You have to be a decent man first....

What do you have to offer a woman as a man to begin with?

I share your pain, but I'm working on being the man I want to be first before I look for a relationship and scrutinize women under my standards.

Ideally
>be muscular
>well dressed
>well read
>charismatic
>good with money
>play an instrument
>skill in art

Not to mention I've been using minoxidil for facial hair gains, got new glasses, and have a dermaroller coming in the mail.

All women are degenerate and church girls are a meme

PROTIP:
KILL YOURSLEF

Just keep going back there at the same time.
Don't sweat it.

In a Mosque.

Good luck.

well done lad, you'll be steamrolling pussy soon

>outside gym
>never see her again
You're right user. You don't know anywhere she might go every fucking second day or anything.

you have to nicely ask them about their religion, act very interested, most of them love it when people ask them about Islam. Imply that you might convert to Islam, ask for number to ask her "further questions" and boom. Now you have qt 3.14 muslim's number.

hopefully going from community college to uni at the end of this year and I get a fresh start as a fresh new person.

I hope Cred Forums realizes the only way to actually get a traditional gf or make a girl into a traditional gf is to be a man worthy of respect to begin with.

You messed up big time. But this man is right:

Just date a girl that uses Cred Forums, it's what I'm doing

It was for a special event thing

All I know is that she goes to my uni, that's it

Find her again, without being creepy. Act like you only sort of remember her i.e. disinterest. Get her number this time. Slam dunk her pussy.

Do your part in saving Western Civilization.

Ok but what about the part where I smoke weed errday and find anime much more important than Islam?

>date a girl
>date a user on Cred Forums

you can only choose one of these

>All I know is that she goes to my uni, that's it
Well just keep an eye out.

That's a pretty good list, but look for:

>raised by a single mom
>is a single mom
>tattoos
>drinks
>has had many boyfriends
>has never had any committed boyfriend
>will sleep with you in the first six months of you two dating
>goes to a bar ever, even if she doesn't drink
>smokes (weed included)
>leftist
>believes in "sex positivity" or thinks sex is "empowering"
>uses social media for anything beyond just keeping in touch with people (and has more than 700ish facebook friends)
>takes lots of pictures
>likes to say she's "just like one of the guys!"
>puts any at all rules on her dating/marriage like "I'm not going to date anyone from my home town" or "I'm not going to look seriously for anyone until I'm 23"
>thinks that "dating" means going out with as many different guys as possible and avoiding any connection

These are your "THIS IS NOT WIFE OR MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN MATERIAL" level red flags and do not ever for a second think "Oh well she only fits one of those things so she's probably okay!" Will you gamble your future on that? Hope not.

Dude you are probably going to see her again at the gym retard.

>medieval tales
>antifeminist
FUCK, the SJWs can't fucking leave this shit alone.

Is she Natsoc or Right-Libertarian? Because those are two very different kinds of tad/pol/es and two very different kinds of women.

looks like you will have to give up smoking to get muslim gf. Idk about anime but like with any woman, you will have to spend time with them if you want to date them.

Atheists get married less too.

Choker usually means she wants to be submitted, it is often a sign of degeneracy, virtually any girl with a choker is trying to get gangbanged

don't forget
>has slept with a nigger

>Goes to a bar

You are an idiot. This is called being a normal person and enjoying life.

adding on to your list

>plays video games
>has generally unproductive hobbies
>has no hobbies beyond pleasure
>is a basic bitch
>has flavor of the month opinions
>listens to only popular songs and watches only mainstream movies
>on her phone when you take her out to a restaurant
>likes SJW-tier media like Steven Universe or Legend of Whora

we should make a definitive list for every Cred Forumsack.

Can someone post the absolutely disgusting meme? Her tits my God.

What if you travel, and seek your fortune?

Moving to a new place could get you out of your comfort zone-- if that is an issue.

Look for conservative regions that could work for you so that you may find the people you want.

Women also love outsiders (e.g. rapefugees) so that will be on your side.

That is my plan.

Do you know her name?

Submission=/=promiscuity.

While you're almost certainly right on the former, a subservient women by no means alsos want to get fucked by four dudes. There is no evidence for correlation. Ideally, she wants just one man, and for that man to fuck her silly,

Normal women tend to be sexually promiscuous and trashy.

Welcome to the new world roo in loo.

Can someone make one for Cred Forumsacks, instead of women. I'm not a neet, but I'm a beta.

Yes

Sending a kikebook message seems creepy and beta though

>will sleep with you first six months of dating
>a bad thing

The fuck dude?

You can only have a decent girl by being a decent man. Otherwise, you'll just fuck it all up in the end. And don't think that I mean being the "nice guy" people love to shit on. I mean you have to be capable of not just landing a decent girl, but also of keeping her and nurturing her good qualities.

A good start would be leaving this place and losing your lewd images.

its easier than you think
i stop paying attention to girls who arent sluts and girls who dont put out are invisible to me. pretty sure its the same for most guys

once you break her in tho, you wont stop her from wanting better

Red pill your own. My fiancé started out wide eyed and trump hating. Now she's voting for trump and just yesterday she told me that secretly she hates the way black people smell

>How hairy they arms is, more hair the more slutty they are
This sounds like something your 120 year old great-grandmother from Belarus told you.

>on her phone
Shit, if anyone is on their phone while interacting with another human, they are saying quite plainly:
>Fuck you, this person is more interesting and I can't even make eye contact.
That's not a red flag, that's a loud-ass siren telling you to GTFO.

Not really. This is true for nominal Christians, but the numbers for regular church attenders go way down.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wife_of_Bath's_Tale

Holy fucking shit.

Seriously, what the actual fuck. Things have always been this fucked up?

Seriously? There never was any hope?

>Choker usually means she wants to be submitted
That's what I thought it meant.

>it is often a sign of degeneracy
But women are supposed to be submissive.

Good question. I guess you will know if they bore you after a while.

Anybody got an answer?

>people posting ways to narrow down girls

im trying to find more girls ,not less you fucking nigger

i know how to vet girls but i dont know where to meet them

Then I guess you lied about how well you guys hit it off.

people like you that have a problem with this must get ignored in favor of the phone SO HARD.

how autistic do you have to be that you get mad about someone checking their phone a few times during a meal?

I'm about to an hero after finnaly understanding that it isn't feminism or cultural marxism that is ruining the west.

It was always ruined, women have always been this way. We just have a means of broadcasting it now. Holy fuck.

Women have always poisoned their husbands, women were always whores and women were always ungratefull pieces of shit.

It was us that were duped into not being murderous rapist assholes

Message her you dolt
Or just keep an eye out
In the meantime though you might wanna grow a pair

Rural areas in non-coastal states

Basically you have to go to the complete boonies

Go by you middle name, or the name you didnt use all of your life. It will affect you life in that new person way. If you need the change this is a good step to take

theres this religion that promotes tradtionalism more than your average christian
What was its name.....
Ah such paradox

user, I've talked to a lot of girls like this and it really ruined my faith in the female ability to remain monogamous. It seems like all you have to do is verbally rape them and they automatically submit.

>But women are supposed to be submissive.
They are, that's why is being silly.

I'm not saying there aren't some wicked and godless women out there who wear chokers. What I am saying is that if she is wearing one and doesn't seem degenerate on other ways, she's literally advertising a positive trait by wearing said attire.

Kill yourself.

I think their nature has always been the same, but now they aren't admonished.

eharmony is pretty good

What are people doing on their phones that they need to check them constantly? If you're hanging out with people and having a good time why do you need to be on your phone? Using the phone is for having a conversation, entertaining yourself when you're bored, or looking something up. Why would you do any of those things while having a conversation with someone? It's just basic fucking manners.

Nobody is born redpilled just like nobody is born racist you just have to make them great again :^D

My incredibly high standards: thin, no tattoos, natural long hair, doesn't swear.

It would be easier to find a unicorn. The thin requirement alone already excludes like 70% of them around here.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FREAK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

me 2, aus.

thin, no tattoos, christian (a better one than me).

>how autistic do you have to be that you get mad about someone checking their phone a few times during a meal?
No user, you are the problem. Too damn many young people, you probably included, are glued to their devices constantly, pulling out their phone for any reason at all, sometimes none. Every minute of every day, even if just fit a second to check your Twitter or what have you. If you are so dependent on your little glowing god that you can't eat a fucking meal without "plugging in", then you need to rethink how you're living.

They are admonished though. Any woman who wants to fulfill her natural feminine role as a child bearer is ganged up on and shamed by a bunch of unhappy cunts who pretend that being masculine is better, even though they all hate it.

Fucking tattoos. This is has to stop.

>chokers
My absolute dick.

You forgot

>no hymen no diamond

you a southern boy, user? if not, great act.

>her mom texted her
>her friends are asking her how its going
>she is making plans for another day or maybe later that week
>she is checking the time

Women are social creatures you dipshit, and the list of reasons to pull your phone out a time or two during dinner goes on and on.

Like I said, the fact that you have such intense ass pain over this already tells me that you get it worse than most well adjusted males, because they are probably texting their friends how weird and spergy you seem. Normal people don't take offense at minute intrusions into what you consider to be such sacrosanct time spent with you

they never had that ability to begin with
i wouldnt hold that against them tho

in general i have no expectations of women / people. makes life easy mode. i just always assume everyone is doing the worst thing possible and laugh it off