It's over Trump supporters, it was a good game

It's over Trump supporters, it was a good game.

Trump's dirt is coming out. Here's what I mean by that.

Trump foundation is in violation of the law.
Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves.
Trump Jr. skittle comment.

Media is finally hitting Trump and it's doing damage, especially on his foundation.

So it was a good run for Trump but his time has finally ran out and the score is Hillary 1 and Trump 0. That's the ball game.

President Clinton.

Oh and one more thing. Clinton had a bad last two weeks and she is still leading in the national poll. Let that sink in for a second. Now Trump will sink in the polls after all these stories are revealed to the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFIdGZiQ20
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-for-his-foundation-violating-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?tid=sm_fb
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776829545093660672
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-accuses-hillary-clinton-copying/story?id=42234755
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

OP is a fucking CTR cuck shill. Ignored.

SHART IN PANTSUIT

Welp, time to pack it in.

I'm #SlowAndSteady now.

Good reasoning, so how's the butt hurt feel? Just curios.

The skittle comment literally helped them, Trumps has record high black vote for republicans, Trump foundation has been investigated already, if there was something to find it would have been found, not to mention that he's audited every year. Not looking good for you CTR shills to be honest.

Dubs don't lie, welcome to the Clinton train.

>this triggers the clintoris

Okay even if we disregard the skittle comment, the media right now is hitting Trump on personal gain from the Trump foundation.

>Clinton is guilty of perjury and treason
>polls haven't been taken in a week
>"the media have finally started hitting trump"

Fuck off shill

Stfu this is free country. Anyone can say anything and nobody is here to judge anyone being a lifetime "judger". Even the POS is a filthy nigger

Wow op, all those sources sure got my noggin joggin

It's over guys, only possible outcome now is pic related

Polls have been done after her faint incident and deplorable comment. She lost a few points but is shown to be going back up now.

Keep trying buddy.

CNN and MSNBC are now talking about the Trump foundation. Try again Trump shill

Trump committed treason and perjury???
NOPE
That was hillary

Then you should have no trouble giving me sources you drooling mongrel

The media has already lost too much credibility.

People aren't stupid enough to support a complete failure like Hillary.

Once again, media won't cover that. Is it fair? No but I'm on the other side.

Lets be realistic here. The mass Americans are easily brainwashed and the media is going into full power to now push the Trump foundation breaking the law.

It's over, expect his polls to take a hit and Hillary go back up to 7 points.

Screen shot this.

As a Mexican this makes me happy. florida will vote hilary

That's actually incorrect. The undecided liberals or Bernie supporters are taking notice and will do everything they can to vote against Trump.

>polls

Only one poll shows her up, CTR.

Or are the polls biased?

*sips ta*

She's up by 5 in Florida.

You might need to recheck the polls buddy because she's going back up.

Keep trying though.

Just remember that WikiLeaks is going to expose more emails Hillary deleted.

Let that sink in.

The media, which only 32% of people trust?

Pls shut up and kys

Yes, drumpf is over

lol, polls are being cooked by the phone bankers. you don't come here much

>You might need to recheck the polls buddy because she's going back up

One poll pushes the average up.

Looks like CTR is trying to push the biased polls paranoia.

Hillary's crimes are too severe.
Her campaign is trashed.
Give it up. Quit supporting an evil bitch who only knows lies and corruption.
She's more loyal to foreign leaders than she is to her own country and everyone knows it.
You can always be a decent human being and vote for Trump.

Daily reminder to not trust polls
>same data
>4 different outcomes
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

>Media is finally hitting Trump

He means Jeb! ya dingus

>media is finally hitting Trump

M8, they've been hitting him since before he was the nominee. They've been horribly ineffective. For you yo say MSNBC and CNN are attacking him is doing nothing but giving us news from last year.

Moreover, the alleged law breaking of done by the Trump Foundation hasn't been proved, and if you plan on using allegations as ammunition, there's far more allegations of abuse by the Clinton Foundation than Trump's.

As to the "Clinton is leading the national polls" business, MSNBC reported earlier today that they're tied. That's a huge comeback for Trump, and there is almost two months to go.

For what it's worth, I think they're both useless. But if you're planning on shutting up Cred Forums, it would be nice if you came in with some actual information.

What I meant was they are hitting him and it's finally sticking, this will no doubt hurt him bad,

IRS will dig into it too, he's finished.

>not knowing slow and steady wins the race
w e w

A Clinton victory is a civil war. Saged and hidden.

Bow to our next president, hilary rodham clinton, unedicated crackers hahahaha, nazi scottish scum has no chance

JEB! SURGE IN THE POLLS
CLITONITES AND TRUMPIANS BTFO
FREE GUAC TONIGHT

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Whites must be exterminated, We and dindus will rule you

>on his foundation.
not an argument.

Also, the skittles comment suggests an even better way to deal with all the Muslims who want to enter the country. We eat them.

>Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves.
where? when?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>CNN and MSNBC
So like, 1/30th of Alex Jones' audience is being lied too. What else is new?

ill fucking blow your brains out jose, and make your children and whore watch.

>SHART IN PANTSUIT

SHART IN PANTSUIT

sage

>What I meant was they are hitting him and it's finally sticking, this will no doubt hurt him bad

Come back when something actually comes of it, rather than your speculation.

>IRS will dig into it too, he's finished.

IRS has been digging on Clinton for months. Big whoop.

>being unable to address my points with anything but speculation

Begone, troll. Sage.

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

Can't even understand him. Non issue. Obviously he's just crazy.

That's weird. I'm not hearing about this on MSNBC or CNN.

It's a non issue dumb ass, that's why

>better off as slaves
true according to BLM
>Skittles
you're joking, surely.
>Trump foundation is in violation of the law
I really don't think Hillary wants to bring this up

His name is Bernard Sansaricq, former president of the Haitian senate. He's not a random nobody. I know you don't care CTR, just letting everyone else know.

>(((rothschild))
>Trump up by 1%

GUYS

I'm a CTR paid shill and I can tell you that Hillary is just paying people to make her look good. No one at CTR headquarters except the group "leaders" and SJW femnazis give a shit.

There are a number of us voting Trump. We are just doing this to make some cash on the side. Its shitty, yeah, but these people literally think that by shitting up Cred Forums that it will stop Trump.

I think all sides are full of shit since Hill shills and Trumpets both make up stupid shit. I'm voting Trump because he actually has a much more sound and reasonable set of policies than Hillary. Say what you all want about Hillary being sick, but she as a person and politician, is just not fit to lead the US into anything other than war.

That said, I'll take that free money she's giving out though. I used to troll Cred Forums all the time, now I'm actually getting paid to troll on here, on Reddit, and even on Facebook. Its like the easiest money I've ever earned and I used to do it for free.

Assange
>we looked into trump and found nothing

Ty4ctrfam

>no one cares that trump made a minor infraction in caparison of hilary's decades of corruption
>trump is right blacks were doing better as slaves. IE they weren't murdering each other or committing nonstop crime
>who fucking cares what his brat said?

Where are my polls for reddit IT man? Where will they be when he spills his beans to congress? Where will they be when he kills himself with 40 shotgun shells to the back of the head?

NO SOURCE

Tanks for correct records

>Trump Jr. skittle comment.
that was when i realized you weren't actually being serious

Of course libs trust the propaganda. More evidence they're retarded. Worse is they know but don't care because it tells them what they want to hear.

this is a good CTR troll. as in not an actual member, someone who trolls as CTR

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FREAK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

he's said it a dozen different times just google it. Here's one example
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFIdGZiQ20

role

Fox News. Spend 2 seconds on google

The man's doing some great work, but he can't keep his voice at a constant volume to save his life.

>obvious shill is obvious

Does anyone have the link to the article that quotes the DOJ saying they found nothing wrong with Trumps foundation?

digits wizard KEK

DELETE THIS

rollin'

washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-for-his-foundation-violating-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Wew, lad. Trump's in some shit.

BEHEAD ALL WHO REMEDY THE ARCHIVES
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

No, probably since it doesn't exist. Nice try though, cuck.

That image is overly simplified. Where did they find these emails? Is there any proof that Hilary knew that these were still in existence? It's entirely possible she thought they had been deleted and the feds did a forensic analysis on the hard drive and found it.

Kek. You faggots really are desperate. I'm going to be laughing when this foundation shit only hurts him.

And you trust your religious figures and 300 year old political documents.
What's the big deal ?

Nope, maybe I'm misremembering exactly what it said but it was in the Trump general a couple weeks ago. Said the preliminary investigation found no wrong doing and it was from msnbc.
>cuck
You can do better for what they're paying you Trevor.

>twitter and WaPo
Good sources, lad, but you're going to have to link Buzzfeed if you really want to convince me.

Thank god you realize that to.

He is done. His foundation is corrupt too.

CROOKED TRUMP

CON TRUMP

LYIN DONALD

>and it's finally sticking

You know this, but can't produce a source.

MSNBC.com
CNN.com

There's nothing on Google. You're making shit up.

Unless they uncover that farm Trump has in Iowa where he's farming hundreds of human beings for their blood and organs, they are never going to find enough dirt to distract from Hillarycrimes.

Forgot, Drumpf cucks only believe Breitbart and Drudge.

Trump supporters are literally scared because it means that Trump is a hypocrite

At this point Trump could put a baby between two pieces of bread and swallow it without biting and he'd still have a leg up on Hillary Clinton

The foundation story is only gaining traction. His campaign statement only made it worse.

Yeah and the polls as of right now show other wise.

Trump is losing Florida
Tied in North Carolina

All Trump has to do is lose Florida and it's over

Yesterday Donald Trump held a rally at an arena in Estero, Florida. Estimated attendance was 8,000 people.

Also yesterday, Hillary held a rally at Temple University in Philadelphia - a college with over 30,000 students. Estimated attendance? Less than 200 people.

Tell me more about how Hillary is "winning".

They are nervous and them being here only shows that.

They know he is slowly done.

The debates will be the final dagger to seal the election for Hillary.

Damn, I forgot Bernie was the Democrat candidate.

Wasn't that what the Bernie supporters kept bringing up? How did that turn out?

Not so good huh? Same will happen to Trump

If you had anything, you could do better than that.

Sorry I couldn't hear you over all the Bill rape and Hillary bomb dropping. What's that you say? Trump said something insensitive? This is it. This is his armageddon.

Don't deflect, pussies. Rebut me with something valid.

How is a woman who can't fill a phone booth going to beat a man that fills sports arenas?

Trump's going to flop in the debates. Of course, he's already trying to cover his ass with "muh bias/muh rigged everything".

>They are nervous

I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm just not clinically retarded.

No, Trump engaged in self-dealing, which is definitely illegal. But yeah, meme harder.

Yup, wouldn't be asking if I could find it on Google. Are you literally a child to not understand that?
>You're making shit up
Not that I have to justify myself to you, but no.
>Trump is a hypocrite
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776829545093660672

THIS THIS AND THIS

SELF DEALING IS ILLEGAL YOU TRUMP COCK GOBBLERS

Take the Trump cock out of your mouth and then start researching up on his illegal deals with the Trump foundation

Literally the only thing about the DOJ and Trump Foundation, is the DOJ starting an investigation into it. There's absolutely nothing about "no wrong doing".

It's honestly not even worth it. I just come here to laugh at all their pathetic attempts to spin.

Get fucked with this

golly, this abstract business crime will enrage the common American and make him forget about all the blatant lies, servers in bathrooms, bombs dropped on civilizations, rapes, and shady coincidentally-dropped-a-barbell-on-himself-deaths. And to top it all off, we have video of Trump being rude to a baby. It's over, Trump, you broke the law to make money in a way that we know Hillary hasn't

Hillary BTFO.

They have to resort to their stupid fantasy kek lord where they will fortunately find out come November 8th that their candidate will lose.

rooolling

>the media right now is hitting Trump on personal gain from the Trump foundation

But not a whisper of the clinton proffiting from the clinton foundation. Top kek. Show that bias more.

Oh and thanks for breaking in and stealing that data from san antonio. Its now inadmissible as evidence and most likely doctored.

Dont worry. They left physical evidence, dna and finger prints all over.

Have we tried using Trump's Jewish faith against him?

u juts mad u got pwned by Cred Forums lol
twice in one day yesterday..

So you admit that Trump broke the law? GET FUCKED!

Hillary doesn't have an investigation such as Trump will have by the IRS soon.

>n-n-nothing will come from this! Trump Foundation dindu nuffin!
Yeah, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, chump. Don't question anything when he gets backlash for it.

Trump Jr needs to play it cool, independents like the fact Trump did a good job with his kids, if Jr goes overboard with Pepes and refugee it won't look good, even if what he says is true.

>CNN
>MSNBC
>LEGITIMATE SOURCES

Nah, clinton cronies with s history of falsifying information to push the agenda.

>So you admit that Trump broke the law?

I'm not voting for Trump. I'm laughing at your confidence

>replies with a link to the comment that is the first reply to my own comment
Sure showed me. BTFO, suicide watch and everything.

There have been plenty of investigation into Clinton Foundation, nothing found. Full transparency, whereas Trump Foundation has none. Top ratings from independent charity watchdogs. But yeah, keep railing on about how SOMETHING will come out of it

How's those polls? Looks like even after two to three bad weeks for Hillary she still maintains a lead.

Trump's bad weeks are just starting. After a bad debate performance, it will seal the narrative that his week just keeps getting worse.

More leaks out on his foundation and it's over.

CHECKMATE Trump supporters, nice debating you all.

roolliiing boys

Trump could walk out and shit on the American flag and I would still vote for him over Hillary

phew, my record was almost corrected

Seems pretty mild compared to stealing from suffering Haitians. You think this foundation stuff will "backfire" on trump? I seriously doubt it, but we'll see.

you are fucking retarded. MAGA

Have you pointed out his hands are small? There's a rumor online that his name sounds funny as well. I haven't pursued it, but it's a definite lead.

Digit witness

>I seriously doubt it
Oh, thank god. We all know feelings > facts.

my favorite part of this is the implications involving trumps campaign being funded by a loan that he is probably paying back with campaign donations

those no refund memes are about to hit real close to home

How about that BENGARZI, eh? Any day now, I tell ya.

Youre more full of shit than a mexican porta-potty.

No offense

Hillary also has a vagina.

Qualified to be president.

Wow, I can't believe everyone didn't SAGE

Pics or it didnt happen

Can we still use Drumped mayme after Trump is elected or will it go the way of Obango?

>Trump foundation is violation of the law

Hillary knows all about that.

>Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves

Compassionately recognizing the brutality that African Americans have lived under during the Obama reign, that has seen them shot like stray dogs in the street by the occupying police forces.

>Trump Jr. Skittle Comment

Re-purposing of a Muhammed Ali quote and popular online feminist meme. You can't disagree with him unless you are;

A. Racist
B. Misogynist

>Finally

Top Kek.

Hillary is still going to win because American is only 60% American, and 30% of those are low information voters aka Women.

Wew, lad. Dropping them dank dad jokes.

>nice debating you all.

You're not debating, you're making predictions. We'll see what happens.

>yfw your candidate is a walking corpse with no chance of winning the election

LEL

>posting in a /lgbt/ thread
posting in a /lgbt/ thread.
Back to your containment board

Rolling!

The Trump campaign was last seen struggling to walk only to fall face forward into the van of American opinion. This is it, Trumperinos. People will forgive our murderous witch once they realize Trump is a bigot who did a shady business thing

You've posted no facts yourself.

>she'll die any day now - increasingly nervous cuck

You mean she wasn't aware if her perjury was successful? Yeah that still doesnt mean it wasn't entirely illegal, you cannot delete state records, they belong to us. Even if not subpoenaed you cannot delete state records related to State Department work. So even if she wasn't blatantly lying(she was) it was still illegal and obstruction

>>yfw that walking corpse with no chance of winning beats your orange looking candidate who broke the law with his Trump foundation loses.

KEK

You SJW's claim that it's insane to give Trump access to nuclear weapons because "he's said mean things", but think it's totally ok to put our nuclear arsenal in the hands of a brain damaged murderous cunt.

*slow clap*

I don't get why Republicans hit Hillary so hard about Benghazi.

The fact that she is arming and funding ISIS, AL Qeada and other anti U.S. Islamic extremist death cults should be more than enough.

I guess once you open that door, you have to explain why Republicans like John McCain were excited about doing the same.

I don't think Trump cares about the Republican party, so I'm sure he'll use it in the debates.

No one gives a shit srsly. The media has played out their trump attacks to such an extent that it's just white noise to the normies. Even normalfags are waking up to how corrupt the media is. It's basically state run tier at this point.

Keep it up, maybe daddy will pick you up as his new spin doctor.

>Trump foundation is in violation of the law
>I really don't think Hillary wants to bring this up
Two watchdog groups have found the Clinton Foundation entirely above the board. Nothing illegal has been discovered so far. The founder of Clinton Cash even said there was no "smoking gun".

Why are you defending someone who steals money meant for charity to pay his fines because he cannot follow the rule of law? Why do Trump supporters favor a literal criminal?

He said "African Americans are worse off now than ever." and nincompoop OP translates this as "better off as slaves."

Normies hate Clinton and they hate the media. They don't care about attacks on Trump, they just hate him because he's an old white guy who is "mean".

I don't know why people wish death on Hillary - If she dies, pretty much any replacement is going to walk it home.

If breaking the law mattered in this election, Hillary would already be in jail.

They have no actual defense for it, just deflection. They can't even try in their statement.
>the story is full of falsehoods, but we can't actually point them out, just trust me

I wouldn't work for Otter Pop any more than I'd work for your comic book villain, but maybe Otter Pop won't go to war with Iran to make his cronies happy

Did the Trump foundation sell weapons in exchange for "donations?" Did the Trump foundation take money from a country that puts women and non-muslims in the back seats of civil rights? Did the Trump foundation have employees mysteriously die because they were about to be whistleblowers? Did the Trump foundation screw over the nation of Haiti and only give 2% of the amount of money raised to help them after the earthquake? Did the Trump foundation try and bribe a Haitian leader? Did the Trump foundation have one of its board members fly on the Lolita Express airplane and fuck young call girls? Did Trump get called out for still ducking bimbos? If you answered no to all of the questions, then Trump is still way higher on morals than the Clinton Foundation. Nice try CTR OP.

What if Hillary and Trump are nailing eachother? What if they're Bonnie and Clyding America by stealing all their money through campaign donations and then running off into the sunset together with no debt?
WE'RE BEING TRUMP'D AND HILLARY'D

And Pence's spin

Trump literally wants to have better standards for immigrantion, meaning he's learned from the mistakes of Europe.

The skittles comment was meant to be, "If there was two poisonous skittles in a bowl, would you grab a handful and hope for the best, or would you examine them individually before eating"

Trump is literally a logical and smart Man, but you Liberals are too concerned with being PC to actually use your brain.

Sorry but I care about my sons life and a vote for Hillary is literally a vote for the death of innocent Americans.

>Donald Trump will never run for president

>Donald Trump will never become the republican nominee

>Donald Trump will never break 30%

>Donald Trump will never become president

>Donald Trump will never build a wall

>Donald Trumps wall will never be visible from the lower stratosphere

>Donald Trump will never be appointed as God emperor of the univers by the galactic federation

>21 posts by this ID
Get to 50 for a shekel

Sad, right? Drumpf cucks don't even get paid to shill.

Muh Freedom and the safety of muh Family and Friends is all the payment I need to support Trump.

Bro, you have Trump cucks really shaking in their boots. They are scared as fuck and have no retort to your factual claims.

>Full Transparency ??????

imagine Jeb's America.

Tbqh it feels the most wholesome and family friendly. An america of friday night burgers, hot dogs, beers and footbal. An america of taking your kids out for locally made icecream after spending the day teaching them how to shoot at the range.

Can everyone in America just vote Jeb. I just see him as being too beta to destory america.
Globalists: Jeb if you do this we will give you your wildest dreams
Jeb: B-b-but they really like me.....I dont know if i.... No. I'm sorry. I cant betray my friends and family. Get out of our country...please.

Literally both have donated to Hillary, they will feed you as much bullshit as her millions can afford

Lol good try shill, thanks for correcting the record. See you in prison. Or not.

Did you watch the GOP debates?

his comment about blacks meant well...media is spinning it becasue they dont want to help blacks

he is right...niggers live in shit right now!

Kek Wills it

I'd run away if I were you

Just like they said with Clintons emails?

Fuck outta here doublethink cuck.

Damnit Leaf..

This actually sounds nice.

OP can you explain what's wrong with the skittles comment?

Nothing wrong with the skittles comment. Liberals took it at face value when it means

"We should examine the immigrants because they maybe toxic to America and literally kill Americans."

Instead liberals post photos of immigrant kids on Twitter, without actually understanding what Higher Standards for examining immigrants who want to come into America means.

Their tune will change as soon as their friend, or family member gets blown up in a terrorist attack on American soil.

Find me one America Victim of Terrorism or Family member or a Victim of Terrorism that is voting for Hillary. I will give you $1,000 for each one you find.

It offends me.

libs need to STFU about the skittles meme. They started it.

You aren't fucking canada, STOP!

Rallin 98

Shut the fuck up you tried to sell all of America out to the fucking Euro cunts. Fucking south cucks.

Trump is a manipulator, a liar, a theif, a bully, a propagandist, a shill, a douchebag, a moron and a greedy jew

>yfw that walking corpse that broke the law with her foundation beats your orange looking candidate who """"broke the law"""" with his Trump foundation loses.

ftfy

This thread still up?
sage

Hillary is a liar, a thief, a bully, a propagandist, a shill, a criminal, a globalist and a power hungry sociopath

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-accuses-hillary-clinton-copying/story?id=42234755

Kek Hillary redacting her stance on open boarders and letting all Mudslimes in with the latest Terrorist attacks on American Soil.

She should just use Trumps campaign speeches a week after he uses them, or when they fit current events. Literally how you can you support her, if there was no Attack on American Soil before the debate she would be calling Trump a racist for putting Mudslimes through a rigorous immigration process, now she's all for it, and according to her she has always been for closed boarders. Yep she's not a liar who will literally say whatever needs to be said to get Elected.

You liberal filth will ruin America if you put her in office, research for yourself and stop letting CNN make your political desicions in life.

Also when the Shills from CTR have to do the Captcha, and it asks them "I'm not a robot" I wonder if they question their existence

ROOOLL

t. Leaf that doesn't understand he's describing the average Canadian

Right... We're just gonna not mention the half dozen investigations into the Clintons over the years...

>Hillary not collapsing at the debate

As the old saying goes, top kek

>another $3 million fucked away by david brock + the kikes to shit up Cred Forums and invoke kek's wrath before first debate

fine kikes

> Trump foundation in violation of law
Not anything like the Clinton foundation, the Clinton foundation takes corruption to the pro level and if Hillary lives to see it outed she will spend the rest of her life in a cell.

> Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves.

Like any Trump comment, this will be forgotten in a couple days

> Trump Jr. skittle comment.

Somehow nobody bitched about it when feminists used the same analogy for men. Unlike in the latter example, Syrian refugees can just be denied entry into the country (honestly, it's just not our problem), whereas the same analogy for men doesn't really work because the US isn't dealing with a violent onslaught of men trying to gain entry into the country.

Also, no Clinton isn't currently winning, right now it's basically 50/50. Don't forget that Paul Combette will likely lose his immunity deal because of new information regarding his involvement in deleting the emails coming forward, so I imagine he'll flip on Clinton in no time. Plus if she kills him (or even if he kills himself or dies of natural causes) she's going to be suspected immediately. I'm just happy that Clinton will most likely be denied the office she has seeked her entire life and buried countless people in the pursuit of, plus the Libertarian party will get >5% of the popular vote, so federal funding for future elections (and that those nuts over at the Green party won't).

Nah bro, the media want s Trump to win because he'll bring in the shekels. Just like with the Iraq war that your candidate opposed.

> bringing up the Trump foundation and Skittles

Yea you're so right. Surely there is no way Trump could dig up far more dirt on a similar foundation by the Clintons.

Surely she will dominate with Skittle arguments and talking about how meanie-pants Trump really is.

I love it how people jerk off to easily manipulated polls. Just looking at the crowds Trump and Clinton draw I know who's very likely to win ffs.

You guys do know that these aren't correcting anything right

Here's my main complaint about you shills.

Your lies are just so lame. Why not make up entertaining or even plausible lies? Is that too much to ask?

>They left physical evidence, dna and finger prints all over.
A little bird told me that the burglary was allowed to proceed even though there was security on premises, for reasons which will become clear.

>Trump foundation is in violation of the law.
It's not. Hillary's is though, even by just existing. The original IRS paperwork called for a library, that's it. But she's getting tax exemption on much more than that, which is illegal as fuck. That's not even counting the quid pro quo bribery that the State Dept was involved with.

>Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves.
You could make this argument without making shit up, people wouldn't be as likely to dismiss you. Also pic related

>Media is finally hitting Trump and it's doing damage,
They've been attacking him for a year and half with no effect. Nobody trusts the media not even normalfags these days.

sage

>no refund memes
the no refund meme was a reference to Hillary getting Bernie's donations

so it would only work if Jeb was still running and somehow all of Trump's donations were given to Jeb

so it doesn't work at all

Nothing wrong with it, and I had at least 5 normies at work today who know I support Trump say to me "What the fuck is this skittles shit? is the media serious right now?"

watch for this spin in the media

bloggers and shitposters are today's journalists and these kikes all share a list of memes and catchphrases

remember trump's "dark" address? shills were on here posting that the speech was "dark" before the articles ever came out

one big nest of kikes

LMAO it's exactly what Trump said
>Pay attention in the next few days, Hillary is gonna change her policies because no one in their right mind could back her immigration policies after NYC/NJ

I'm a CTR paid shill and I can tell you that Hillary is just paying people to make her look good. No one at CTR headquarters except the group "leaders" and SJW femnazis give a shit.

There are a number of us voting Trump. We are just doing this to make some cash on the side. Its shitty, yeah, but these people literally think that by shitting up Cred Forums that it will stop Trump.

I think all sides are full of shit since Hill shills and Trumpets both make up stupid shit. I'm voting Trump because he actually has a much more sound and reasonable set of policies than Hillary. Say what you all want about Hillary being sick, but she as a person and politician, is just not fit to lead the US into anything other than war.

That said, I'll take that free money she's giving out though. I used to troll Cred Forums all the time, now I'm actually getting paid to troll on here, on Reddit, and even on Facebook. Its like the easiest money I've ever earned and I used to do it for free.

To be clear, she has brain damage, I'm guessing this is her reasonable excuse.

I am also willing to bet that some of this conspiracy shit around her emails is just her lack of knowledge after her brain injury. I'm not saying she innocent elect her

Maybe this is why comey said there was no intent, rather than prosecuting her?

I know she's unethical as fuck, but I think the email scandal is mainly her brain injury playing up.

Should disqualify her either way. But if voters want to elect a turn sanga then they can I guess, free country right boiz? :)

>She should just use Trumps campaign speeches a week after he uses them
worked fairly well for Cruz for a while there

he literally waited for the heat to blow over on every controversial Trump statement then adopted them whole cloth

I'm wishing so bad he gets arrested for his charity fraud that just got exposed. Oh God I'm cumming in anticipation

The same DoJ that cleared hillary if any wrongdoing over the emails?

Yeah we know

She wasn't "cleared" of anything, the DoJ instructed the FBI (Comey) to avoid indictment after that secret plane meeting with Bill on the tarmac. If she went to a grand jury and they decided not to indict, then you could say she was cleared.

[citation needed]

They will get testimony from Combetta if he lives 'till Friday when he's due to be brought in irons for another torture session with Inquisitors Gowdy and Chaffetz. It's doubtful his immunity will be maintained but they will probably let him off with 3-5 if he sings like a canary.

This 'pretend nothing illegal happened' game will be eroded from the bottom up if that's what it takes.

where did they ever clear her

charges were not filed for whatever reason you care to believe

this is not the same as being proclaimed innocent of any wrongdoing

in fact the jewish FBI head who was in business with the Clinton Foundation (look it up) even made sure to enumerate all the ways she broke the law

he's probably angling for eventual immunity himself

btw somebody should pay some right wing serbs to find and kill you

you've been shitting up this board for far too long and you're giving your country a reputation as bad as canada or australia at this point

ballsack get

everybody cheque me

my fucking †rips

Hillary:
>Stole Haiti's money
>Started/supported all the mideast wars
>Clinton foundation is a scam that steals beyond what people donate
>Worships Moloch
>Kek hates her
>Has done many horrible crimes against the US and humanity, and fucked up in covering them up.
>Is dying
>Is rigging everything she can as she did against Bernie

Cool. You gonna hire casey anthony to babysit your kids? Remember the courts said she's not guilty amirite?

the skittles analogy was fucking great though

>Something will come out
A FUCKLOAD of things already came out

Just asking for proofs, because I can't find any. So far no one has provided them.

but niggers were better off as slaves, just look at them now

>all this shilling and top-tier CTR autism

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Doesn't look like its over to me

Prove it

Nobody cares

Are you retarded?

Oh no, the media is against Trump? I have to vote HRC now!.

>He didn't literally say that
Yeah good try libtard

here

you're the one who is pronouncing that she has been cleared

you give the proofs

otherwise watch the hearing and shut the fuck up

rollin on the river

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
'I BET THE FROG DID THIS" SHE'LL CROAK

are there any mexicans here legally that support trump to make their illegal cousins butthurt?

as a hip, indi trump voter i have got to say that is some seriously naive shit you've written there

you're giving libs/bernie way too much credit as thinking people.

i feel like the only "literal hitler" among all my friends who is daring enough to not let trump's vaguely racist ties repel me

brilliant

They're already rationalizing it by saying this is fighting against """"""""""""""""rape culture"""""""""""""""

rolling 76

lol im a centrist i would say both candidates are shit

where do I sign up m8

What difference does it make
The Mudslime money that you take
Blame email scandals
On Russian vandals
It doesn't matter crooked bitch
You belong face down in a ditch
Your globalist scheme is over with
Trump the emperor is no myth
He will destroy you in the debate
Get to the shitter now or be late
Trump is not an evil or lying politician
Unlike the crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton

Poop Ocean, a Reflection.

''Poop Ocean, how deep are thee?
Flowing from the bowels of Hillary,
A septic tank of majesty, brown current flow,
Such diarrhetic bounty, when Hillary's lies show.''

''First there lies with persistent cough.
Mucus, sputum, bottles of water,
Things to which channers get off.''

''Lefties shout, "Poop Ocean! Poop Ocean!"
Current year nonsense at bowels sprung into motion.''

''Her eyes light open, with intense alarm,
She thinks to herself, "There is no harm."
And like salvation from Kek above,
she shits herself, Poop Ocean love.''

Gloopy gloop, the sound of poop
landing on the stage floor,
piss piss, the sound of pee,
running down her knee,
at the sight of Trump, she takes a dump
what's the matter hillary?

Her hands are sweaty
Knees weak
Arms heavy
There's vomit on her dress
Already Bill's spaghetti

It's over :(

I doubt this to be true but if it is,
RIP america
enjoy the cuckenin of the hiliary administration

Okay what did they do?
>Trump just said blacks were better off as slaves
I'm not even going to look this, even if this is true it's still not breaking the law when its freedom of speech
Who gives a shit about trump's son or any of his children for that matter? Seriously what would somebody who isn't the candidate do to effect the candidate's chance of getting into office? That is like saying Obama should be impeach because his daughter posted nude picks of herself.

pls kys

>rollcharts

But Don Jr's example is also against rape culture, what's the problem?

The IRS Audits him every year. You really think they didn't find this shit already, dumbass?

Hillary won because of super delegates. Why do you insult our intelligence so much troll?

i fucking hate poor people and thats why in stronger together with her. eat shit trumpkins

Chekem.

what the fuck is this trump foundation
it literally has never been mentioned until this month by an (((eric schneiderman)))

Rollando

Mein nega roling

>media is finally hitting Trump

lol

>literally nothing worse than what's happened before

I dare them to mention the Trump Foundation at the debates and see if it doesn't backfire so hard she strokes out

that's a dude isn't it