Is becoming a Jew the final and last redpill of all?

Most of the people on pol wish they were Jewish

Jewish convert here its pretty grouse except for the Lefty secular Jews you gotta put up with that are so Far left they wont denounce Hamas and think Israel needs to be culturally enriched.

nope. but defiling jewesses is

isn't that just defiling yourself tho?

nay

your dick works for us now goy :D :D

you partake of the chalice of satans blood, you commit your soul to sheol

No, becoming Christian is though.

Most Jews on Cred Forums wish they were people :(

Ethnic Jew reporting in

>wish they were people
lul

its what trump did with his family

It is the only step to the truth.
Let me tell you about Obama's secret. Obama is said to be the First man to use time oscilation waves. Its easy stuff. Basically it creates delineations. They have a good percentage of the nsa and cia force teaching newer material. You can tell their left behind through distress and proficiency. From there on he'll blame Bush. And Bush will Blame clinton, clinton will blame the senior office whom will accuse truman. During the time oscillation he'll try to lift up black people. But it will only truly get worse for them. However he'll run double jeapardy by playing dual oscillation. The impact is not felt shortly its like changing clothes. From there on theyll stage Russian politics for them to follow through. And then youll get your Jew cards. However by the time its done the people of the world will suffer a hideous side effect. When the slate is cleaned no president since Roosevelt will exist. However youll see that more presidents will look like salesmen than truly academic people. Oh and theyll play right for your head when the going gets tough. Using another system.

Ill let you in on the ultimate secret Redpill.

SYNAGOGUE

OF

SATAN.

That is all.

From there the United States biggest enemy will be the Germans due to a Maritime war in 1878. Germans basically sink all of the queens and its goonies vessels. So they give eachother the cold shoulder. Israel will cease to exist and will still be Palestine. And whatever Israel does exist is just a dream. Putin wont exist as well. Youll see nothing but Gorbechev and Medvedev worship.

And there will be a math branch called Imaginary Theorem. X| 0 X.

This. You make sense in a way they will never understand. It's all about revenge, and frogs.

Ahm, no m8. Perhaps you are right about those poor Cred Forumsacks, but I'm not one of them.

Yup idk why christians give hard time to pagans and people with those types if eccentricities.

0% juden reporting in

I now mark anyone who divides the volk as jew blooded.

Once the synagogue of the Jews is done. Albert Einstein will not have gone crazy. Apparently Israel caused that to make einstein pay the price of not respecting them while he lived. He didnt care.

Israel is undoubtedly the most nationalist country on Earth and every argument against it is a painfully stupid leftist one that is used against whites as well.

Jew

Bible says if Israel exists is because Time Travel therefore the Devil is here in this world.

Oh Obama will also try to send back information about some fraternity. Temple of some crap. A video. Depicting a crystal statue in the centre of the hall.

Quality post.

Bible is kikes talking holds no meaning to non kikes.

Kill yourself

We are the true master race. Cheers.

Not sure if autism of methamphetamine

Germany's economy goes down after its sued by court germans for poisoning the entire world. Apparently they sell some poisonous crap. This makes many germans who practice law to leave their country. Apparently Germans become big exporters of house hold items like detergents, toothpastes, car waxes, fragrances. However none are deemed safe which cause the U.S to become a stable economy after security becomes their thing. Product labels. As for Russia...none of their stuff is deemed safe. Not because its bad product. they spent years leaking nuclear waste into their water supply.

Jews are matrilineal. Have to ensure that taysacs gets to the kid even if jamal cucks you.

No.The majority of jews are leftist and it always been like that.

Kek minschling youre part of the trible probably.

True

Too bad my 0% jew aryan blood is spoiled with literal trash.

Abosolutely not
pic related

No, the final redpill might be finding and understanding what it is about everyone you hate and then sourcing that shit.

There are people who would say that there are aspects of Israel that negatively effect society and the same could be said about every other religion, ideology or philosophy.

I believe laws are originally formed this way when people agree on aspects of civilization that should no longer continue.

It's when it gets racist or bias that we begin to stray away from what we're really upset about.

On the flip side these negative effects instinctively feel as though if they are not sourced, they can not be disrupted but the idea is treatment and rehabilitation never abrupt dislocation. Sourcing usually gets racially involved because we can only absolutely understand the interactions we've had within our lifetime as individuals compared to each other on scales of context in pragmatic application to our future so it is in our nature to differentiate on the surface values.

That is my opinion and I could be wrong.

Why would you want to be circumcised

No but realizing that Israel is not an enemy and that one of the main stay causes of leftists for the past half century has been the destruction of the state of Israel is.

aspects, characteristics, natural effects of hereditary origin that impose or project.

Yea, its racism... deal with it.

It is.
I'd wish to be jewish

everyone is racist and sexist.

prove me wrong.

checkmate.

being kike is so blue pilled even the fucking flag is blue for fucks sake

I wish I was a Jew from Israel shitposting on Cred Forums everyday

count your blessings

Genuinely curious why you think that. I find myself being pretty anti-Israel as I feel that Europe just seized the land and gave it unrightfully to the Jews. And then still the Jews weren't happy enough and grabbed some more land that wasn't theirs, all with donated weapons.

The pervasiveness of very Jews in the media and banking systems also makes me skeptical of Israel and makes it pretty obvious why almost all politicians are pro-Israel.