VIDEO: #WeTrumpHate

When we stand against Drumfpft, we trump hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfKiS4wYdqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
youtube.com/watch?v=pp5xGLj1RME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow this is literally everything I hate

it's literally the anti/pol/. i thought yall would love it

>love trump's hate
>we trump hate

pick one, fucking morons

its every globalist kike cultural marxist ideal shoved into one thing. It is everything wrong with the world.

I'm worried that people think like this about their country.

>lolz, we hug box
>my land, your land, our land k?
>we luv everyone and tolerant
>fuck u donald turmp, fucking crayon, racist, Islamophobic, xenphobic, cis gender, heterosexual white, rich fucking male

I want to send these people to Africa or some shithole country like Laos and see how they like it there, why don't they move already? Hell, why don't they go to Mexico where they can be with all the "People of Color"?

it's love TRUMPS hate, not possessive.

they trump hate by irrationally hating trump.

the ignorant in this country really love to run their mouths without any real facts

god forbid they actually use their fucking brains and think that lower taxes and keeping out potential terrorists is a good thing

excuses excuses, pick one motherfucker

This is a poorly worded slogan

Wet rump hate

im glad that libs are giving so much love and tolerance to everyone

everyone but me that is

>WET
>RUMP
>HATE
I hate people who piss themselves too, fucking gross.

They keep using Trumps name in their bullshit is just reminding people of Trump and not their "values".

These fucking people are retarded.

absolutely disgusting. alright Cred Forums, fire up those alt accounts.

>"We believe in a future where THE MINORITIES ARE THE MAJORITY"

This is literal white genocide propaganda.

I thought I was the only one who saw it hahaha

We should seriously consider making a list of these people for when the day of the rope comes

Minorities are already the majority in some areas of the country. Such as Detroit. Or Chicago, the city that's had half of all of our murders this year.

>HEALTHCARE ISNT A PRIVILEGE ITS A RIGHT!!
wtf where are my free guns?

OY VEY LETS SLIDE OUR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE WITH TRUMP HATE
STOP BEING KIKES AND SLIDING THIS THE FED IS FUCKING WORRIED

>Independence is a myth
That's literally fucking dystopian. What the hell are these people doing?

Hate is a toxic ideology

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

It literally sounds like newspeak

me goodfeel oldthink

>problem glasses
>millennials
I really fucking hate my generation. Good thing we don't vote.

We Trump hate.
We Hillary love.
She woman is.

>Sexist, RACIST< XENOPHOBE

doesnt work

>SEXIST RACIST XENOPHOBE

Doesnt work

>SEXIS RACIST XENOPHOBE

Hillary starts to loose

>OH SHIT GUYS
>SEXIST RACIST XENOPHOBE

this is just becoming pathetic. Also when has trump ever been against Sikhs?

kek

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FREAK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

So what it a nice feel good ad. i see nothign wrong with it, let them fight the xenophobia and shit i dont care let em fuck what they want idc.

I don't know what will happen on November 8th, that's not to say there isn't a satisfaction I wouldn't have to see Trump win and have all these people shriek and scream and ask "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? AMERICA VOTED FOR HATE"

wtf i feel like watching the ghostbusters remake now

I sure do love Trump's hate.

disgusting

Why do these videos always the same music. Especially the sound at the beginning of the video, i hear that all the time in theses faux positivity videos.

Hahahah keep crying faggots

#WEWUZTRUMPNHATE

>We believe in jailing bankers who fail us
>We believe in a livable wage
>We are funded by those same bankers that failed us and keep us from having a livable wage
>We are educated by them and don't understand truth
>We are brainwashed

Cred Forums BTFO!!!
How can Cred Forums even recover?

>wet rump hate
kinky

Love Trump's Hate.

Trump adverts are getting weird, but if this is what it takes to get a vote I guess that's fine.

Their hashtags just get worse and worse.

Couldn't make it more than 10 seconds

I have nothing against wet rumps. Quite like them actually.

WET
RUMP
HATE

Bump

I'm not really sure what makes these people think that love or anything other than violence trumps anything... I mean I know they aren't going to actually fight us, they will just flood us with people that ultimately will do their work for them. liberalism is a mental disorder

>wetrumphate
really means
>wehatetrump

Honestly, why pretend? They say they're above "hate", then proceed to hate on people. If anyone here supports this double speak, promptly die.

>wet rump hate
sounds like a bunch of homophobes

Nice try fbi

Who is this girl I need to know.

>yfw there will be people out there that think #WeTrumpHate is a trump slogan

pic related

wow they are so heroic wow such good people and so brave

>we trump hate

Lol

shoe0nhead on YouTube.

fuck minorities, make them extinct before we become minorities. TRUMP FOR EXTINCTION OF NIGGERS AND BROWN PEOPLE 2016

CREDITS
Director Tucker Walsh
Writer (((Samantha Levin)))
Writer Lucy Alibar
Writer (((Gideon Jacobs)))
Executive producer (((Kate Oppenheim)))
Executive producer Michael Gottwald
Executive producer (((Josh Penn)))
Producer Annmarie Pisano
Creative Producer Kathryn Berk
Producer Jonathan Figueroa
Post Producer (((Drew Weigel)))
Production Manager (((Lizzie Shaprio)))
Creative Developer & 2nd Unit Director Alex Budman
Director of Photography (((Ed David)))
2nd Unit Director & Camera Operator Charlotte Hornsby
Camera Operator Maria Rusche
Editor Liz Deegan
Editor Adam McClelland
Assistant Editor Matthew Burke
Assistant Editor Thomas Gilson
Colorist Shawn King
Assistant Director Shane Kalman
Titles Jordan Bruner
Sound Mix Calvin Pia, Kira MacKnight
Composer (((Salomon Ligthelm)))

Really makes dem neurons go "huh"

That's America's problem right now, lack of masculinity. Men think factually. Women think emotionally. Thanks to feminism we have vicious women and beta males, that think like women. Now the support for a female president is stronger than ever, with the manipulative forefront of "Love" as a presidential asset. We don't need a woman as president when it comes to war, when it comes to life or death for our military and citizens. ESPECIALLY not Hillary.

lack of masculinity, really? maybe out in California, but Americans are WAY manlier than Europeans

How can anyone look at Anita standing there with "listen and believe" right behind her and not stop think things are going a bit too far.

How the fuck do you not know?

This is so pathetic, the amount of medicated normie burgers that will fall for this.

Absolutely disgusting.

>That video
wtf i want to pay for the wall now

>emotions trump reason
this is why we shouldn't let women vote

I heard a rumor that Putin is the secret leader of the New World Patriarchy.

Unless it's Jimmy Fallon.

Ok now that's a little dark. Wtf.

Seriously. You want a hug or something? At the end the day after all this crazy shit that goes on. All the mind fucking and what not. Some of you need to understand that some shit goes to far. It's almost as if you expect limits but don't respect any. What have you heard? I hope you feel good for talking all that. My god.

- Luke

So gay......so fucking gay....

Like a bag of weed with a tea set with my little pony dolls for a party with 20 year olds. suck it.

>wet rump hate
wut

Seriously? That's some shit. I'm not even feeling mad or fucked with. I feel sorry for whoever made that.

>it's another racially diverse group has some speech where it keeps cutting to another person completing the previous speakers sentence

Those videos have that same kind of piano music

What the fuck are you talking about weed and my little ponys, you going for a setup?

wet rump hate?

Societal homogeneity is a requirement for the advancement of a society, to make sure it flourishes.
Niggers and niggers of the sand type seem to act against this, against any sort of working structure that isn't "shoot with guns and commit criminal acts" and women tend to not be particularly loyal to any tribe. They're a weak point for cultural invasion and cultures who have their women chaste tend to have the focus and energy to expand and conquer. In fact, with that energy being present, it takes more focus NOT to than it does otherwise.
Women are to be kept chaste and in check, else they ruin all we work for by inviting "vibrant diversity" into a working system and have it upended by cultures contrast to our own.
Once unleashed, it is so much more work to create a society that contains the social cohesion women present that it is more likely the remnants will be absorbed into other cultures.

Due to women being suddenly "free to fuck" and therefore wandering aimless without a culture or purpose, they are angry and upset but unwilling to be coerced into a chaste status unless subdued forcefully. This is something that more tribal based cultures are more than able and willing to do.

However, there will be those who are otherwise, who flourish in this new found freedom.
My proposal is this: We find a way to separate those who flourish with individuality and create a new society.

>We believe in a future where minorities will be the majority

Good luck being brazil 2.0 america, I won't feel any pity for you

Wet smelly ass is just the worst.

That's some pretty intelligent insight. It hits on some real factors. I have to say that this thread is an all time low for whatever forces are at work. This shit happens to me sometimes. I've had people threaten to eat my brains and stuff. String me across the pyramids and feed me to wolves. Man. Lol nothing new nothing old, but never have I thought it was women. It's really hard knowing who's behind it all. The phone calls etc.. I use to think it was a race thing before. Now I'm not so sure. It was definitely a race thing back around 2010 out so when shit was popping off. I feel like most of that was settled then. Well whatever. This won't effect anything more. It just goes to show how vile people can be with belief. When they speak about tolerance yet do things to trigger you and then say your unhinged. Well, that use to work. :) Still pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it. Sad. Well, new day tomorrow. :)

The alt-right has become the party of sexists, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, fear-mongers, war-mongers, liars, cheats, hypocrites & con-artists.

The alt-right is the party of willful ignorance, deceptive spin, congenital hypocrisy, systemic corruption, and consistent incompetence.

The Republican party is anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-woman, anti-environment, anti-veteran, anti-education, & anti-worker.

The alt-right party is pro-war, pro-exploitation, pro-pollution, pro-bigotry, pro-death, pro-fascism, pro-oppression, & pro-violence.

To deny any of these things is to be willfully ignorant, delusional, and in a profound state of denial of the blatantly obvious.

And your mom is a trypophobe because of all the holes I put in her.

I am not even American but this triggered me hard

>pushing this shit to target millennials

g.luck

Jeb tier

We can't have some low energy cunt that can't even stand on her feet

It reallt doesn't matter when 'love Trump' is the first thing you process either way.

Let me tell you somthing about the alt-right. It doesn't exist and it cannot be labeled. So no matter what you say about the alt-right or whatever you think it is... It's really just a bunch of individuals with different beliefs. There is no cohesive collective per say. Organizations organize themselves, and in the process of organizing, they give themselves a name. Hillary gave it a name. There is no basket. There is no alt-right... You just realize that you are dealing with an unknown, very powerful force that in your way of thinking, cannot be fought without a name. You think giving somthing unknown a name allows you to fight it? So as you reach and try to fight somthing that has no name. You will come to realize that you are fighting shadows that will never disappear. When they need to watch over you, they will.

Its the many! youtube.com/watch?v=pp5xGLj1RME

>nigger
>cuck
>SJW
>druggie
>more SJWs
>pooinloos
>more niggers
>yuppies
>race traitors
>one normal white girl
>angry jews
>air force nigger
>crying people
>leg lady?
>deaf kid?
>more SJWs
>nig riots
>the great bitch-in
>immigrants
>SJWS
>SJWS
>SJWS
>faggots
>thoughtful niggers
>captain refunds
>shartlady
>wimmen
>hugs
>fags
>preggo lady
I guess quickly flashing a bunch of emotionally provocative images really loses its effect without sad piano music, because I don't get it.

Knowing that there are libtards out there creaming themselves over this and desperately sharing it on social media makes me sick.

>WE WUZ HATE

Cool.

>Hover over thumbnail

>Some fat lesbian and her girlfriend

This better be a fucking parody video OP...

Some of these fucking idiots tried to throw a sign up party at my bar a week or two ago. Not one other person showed up to throw in with them.

>Prison is for rapists

Raciss.

>#WetRumpHate
So you hate wet asses?

>We believe they should come home

Should probably vote for Trump instead of Hillary then.

its bad enough but the clinton shilling ruins what credibility remains

>We believe in -

A whole litany of things Hillary openly pisses on.

>many over one

Rip individualism

1:45 is two videos spliced together since they can't really find videos of Hillary in front of cheering crowds.

Thread

That's why Cred Forums isn't joking when we say the US should fire up the furnaces and trains and have a good old fruit and nut bake. Sieg and that.

Seriously, the only way we're gonna fix the degeneracy is with violence. Jesus Christ they're transgendering/x'ering kids now. Think how fucking messed up it's gonna make future generations to have these monsters as parents, to stray from God and make this type of behavior a social norm. It has to end and the time is now.

Does anyone hate that over lapping speech thing in this video? Why do black people do that? It sounds very pretentious.

Golden. I hate this rhetoric of "love and accept everyone you fucking disgusting white cis male"

They live in a fucking liberal echochamber. We have these people here to, mostly voting green party,often coming from rich families, maybe even went to private schools where the only foreigners are richkids from other countries.

They live in their own districts with nice vegan cafes, ethiopian restaurants where you officially have to pay whatever you like (but if you pay less then they expect they get fucking mad, but yeah liberal dream right there), turkish supermarkets and lots and lots of other hip lefty stuff. No ghettos no criminial immigrants no violence but they know all about the real world in their 90% plus gated white community.
And then they come with arguments:

"Why are you against refugees they flee from war!!! You would also flee from war!!!"

"I know a lot of muslims, my neighbor Abdul is the nicest guy he is at college. He surely represents all muslims in the world, haha gotcha bigot"

"Why cant there be world peace? You always say mean things but I want life to be good and peaceful and you want to destroy my feel good bubble. YOU WARMONGERIN PIECE OF SHIT"

Im so sick of these people. Hate those enablers more than the illegals.

pic related green party in one of those districts

I too hate wet rumps.

May god have mercy on our souls

>we want what's best for soldiers
>but we'll literally kill any of them if they're evil cis white males

Bravo liberals.

Let's make that comment section a glaring beacon of how progressive Cred Forums can be.

>healthcare is a right

What if no one wants to work in healthcare? Do you then proceed to forcibly enslave them for the job? If so, you are for slavery.

Demshits confirmer for neo-slavers.

Getting rid of state mandatory healthcare solves their minimum wage problem.

Niggers and yellow ants are already a majority in the world. Libs are on some grade A shit to make this up.

>He wasn't a hugger anymore when he came back home
What did she mean by this?

>we trump hate

>we can't into verbs cause black culture

>A future where minorities are the majority
Oh boy, they didnĀ“t just say that, right?

But time trumps love...

I too, hate Wet Rumps

>minorities are the majority

Not in Africa though, mind that.

This is literally 1984-tier propaganda.

This literally confirms to the entire silent majority exactly what they feared about leftist policies

Expect massive turnout for voters over age 55