Armor Up

>Armor Up
>With the recent rise of terror related attacks in Germany, particularly with knives, machetes and axes, German police are now issuing officers with chainmail. It’s kind of an odd mix of old world medieval armor with modern day tactical equipment. (GRH)

I have to admit. With the uniforms, it actually looks really fucking cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lahyhBeBsys
m.ebay.com/itm/ICON-TiMAX-1-titanium-full-gauntlet-gloves-M-Medium-white-black-agv-alpinestars-/282176799450?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150519202348%26meid%3D481f4054adaf419489b4d5f2a4bd6517%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D282176807433&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460
youtube.com/watch?v=3O-6QJT-LD8
youtube.com/watch?v=nrj_uokZQAA
youtube.com/watch?v=C5ceeC7QZ10&ab_channel=PoopSteve420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorica_plumata
mailletec.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUk5WGAydI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats actually fucking baller. I hope the germans make me gay for their uniforms again.

All we need now is cyberkinetic limbs and for Germoney to take on more immigrants to warrant their use

DEUS VULT soon

This is badass. I had a dream of old armor in modern day Germany for some reason.

>People will still argue that chain mail wouldn't be effective against zombies.

If this is real, this is fucking awesome

2016 is fucking weird man.

Literally only useful against slashing weapons. Not stabbing or blunt force trauma.

It looks awesome, but it's sort of pointless. They're probably weighed down and less mobile as a result.

Looks like the Crusades...Interesting

Forgot these two images too rip.

It is very useful against stabbing weapons. That shit stops shark bites, it can handle a knife.

Holy fuck Teutonic Knights are back, abou time !

Nope. It is effective against blades of all types. And very lightweight.

HAND WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

If only the German police served the German people.
Then this would be great news.

goddamn that's a nice bastard sword

cool post bump

wut? that's a flamberg

>Jew puppet state number one
>surprised they let us test all the fancy shit to sustain a decent image and make multiculturalism look good

>Zweihander

that's a scimitar you dummy

You know you've done your country good when your people have to armor themselves with chainmail again.

Help me understand this.....

German police don't have German Shepherds?

Also, what is a German Shepherd called in Germany?

Don't know what the fuck you're talking about mate

Seems you are right lads. The shill I was getting my info from was using butted mail.

Thanks for correcting the record. And sorry about the misinfo.

See

One... Step... Closer

You mean I could be a knight in shining armor?

>in your lifetime it is possible to see a police uprising in germany with hundreds of chainmail-equipped cops

I didn't know I needed this

Easy
Jew deflectors

>bastard sword

It really is turning into the crusades all over again.

>that fucking cat

>bastard sword

Funny way to spell falchion.

Now try to see it from his perspective.

Deus Vult!

Why are german men such barbarians?

They need to hire some armorsmiths to tailor that shit... looks really sloppy all flabby and loose like that.

plz no bully

>Officers using chainmails
Life is a meme. Next month you'll hear about them being given a metal shield and a mace.

So merkels plan all along was to turn germany into 40k,cool

he feels invincible. that's what armour does to you

>tfw we are memeing the Crusades into reality

>DEUS VULT

Look in to his eyes.
They do not say "I'm a god".
That's a look of fear.
There's a shitstorm a brewin'. And he fuckin' knows it.

>someone made cat armor
My cat would immediately get really annoyed and then go all passive aggressive on the floor if that was put on her.

Desu vult?
Sieg heil?

I'm confused

your cat would immediately join the next crusade to purge the heretics

This

I am seriously considering ordering some chainmail online right now. Does anybody know the best place to get it from?

pic unrelated was going to post an armored pepe but i guess i dont have any

>being so cucked that even your police force is forced to wear hajib

o im laffin

you buy that shit everywhere or make it yourself. larpers and hema fags use that all the time

Maybe they'll be issued gauntlets so they can punch out the terrorists.

Stop this fucking meme
Riveted Chainmail was effective
Butted chainmail, the kind you make with soda can tabs when you're 14 was not

youtu.be/lahyhBeBsys

who cares the law enforcement in europe is still full of cucks. when have they ever prevented terror? they're just as involved in the sheltering of migrants at the expense of citizens as the EU government is.

>Crusade meme materializing in reality

>500 years they made this
>niggers still live in mudhuts

They prevent the terror of capitalism and the rape of the innocent muslims from the evil white angry middle class job-creators.

#harambe

Niggers will always live in mud huts.

Why don't they just wear wristbands that say "don't stab me"?

Is that some old school chainmail?

>You will never be an archaeologist that gets paid to dig up sexy ancient artifacts

And to keep with the times, make them look like these
m.ebay.com/itm/ICON-TiMAX-1-titanium-full-gauntlet-gloves-M-Medium-white-black-agv-alpinestars-/282176799450?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150519202348%26meid%3D481f4054adaf419489b4d5f2a4bd6517%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D282176807433&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Wow.
2016 is surely the memest year.
Deus volt

>shitskins start using hammers instead of machetes

cucks back on suicide watch

what is this year even holy fuck

Like, I always thought the whole "oh, life is just a simulation" thing was a meme but this shit is straight up nuts.

This. RuneScape taught me a lot about this shit.

You know what happened to Isreal during the last crusade? Don't you?

Where can I get this?

Where do I get it? I'll buy this right now.

>Society is regressing
>Hyper corporationism is pretty much feudalism by another name
>banning guns only raises crimes with other weapons
>Now this shit
Holy shit I'm going to live to see medieval warfare come back.

Next step is a fibberglass shield with a red cross on it

Come on, what are the specs on this chainmail? Manufacturer? One you faggots isn't useless, right?

His willy was well protected.

I think it may be the type that's chainmail on the inside and scales on the outside.

Post a source, you massive faggot.

Chainmail in RuinedScape worked best against blunt force, though

Just Google to verify, faggot.

I'm getting warm cozy thinking about the happenings

Germany has unconsciously dressed up as crusaders why not use Kevlar or riot capes

Finally my medieval festivals will pay off!

Y'know meme magic was a joke to me once, now I'm not so sure

>why not use Kevlar or riot capes
Because they're absolutely terrible low velocity against slash and pierce attacks?

Chain mail is still the best defense against slash and price weapons we have. And the materials we use today make it probably 50% stronger then in the ages it was designed in.

goddamn, that is awesome

Then web have to wear decent plate armor on top of the chain mail or something. Full Knights in shining armor motherfucker.

Praise Kek!! Thank you, Sweden!

Why don't we just give the German police whips so they can deal enough dps to keep terrorism low?

I did. The only thing I can find are plebbit fags posting pics of Spezialeinsatzkommando.

That's a big sword.

you laughed at us while we were ahead of the curve all this time.

d scims are cheaper and look cooler than sausage links

You can literally make it out of Titanium or Aluminum now or some mix or many to provide the best resistance to Slashing and Pierce weapons. It's also not bad against blunt weapons since it spreads out the force.

By all accounts it's perfect.

And consider this Kevlar for all it's fanciness is just microscopic chain mail.

>536
alsatian.....

Sorry Zwiss thats Plate mail and thats only a breastplate with shoulder guards.

is that a fucking woman on the far right?

No it's a gay swiss boy.

It's fake, you dumb faggot.

>sausage links
all the more appropriate to combat the tuskan rai-refugees

no

Gewalthaufen >>>>>>>>> men at arms

Big deal. Where the fuck can you get some?

4 u

Better transform them pikes into rifles.

Fuck anyone who thinks croats are white needs to see this photo. They all just look like slightly paler Turks

that looks pretty badass. just wait for the next iterations it will look even better. uncuck yourselves germans, i know you have it in you

Swiss guard is very pleasing to look at. No homo either.

>the refugees are fine, there's no problems in germany!
>police are literally wearing fucking metal armor to protect themselves from muslims now

Deutscher Schäferhund I think.

no need. we dealt with heavy armoured faggots for hundreds of years. they are no match.

I know right? Thats why we were cast as all them battle faggots in Game of Thrones.

Whould they kill you if you converted?

HOLD FAST, CITIZEN!
LICENSE AND REGISTRATION.

does anyone else get the feeling the world has gone a bit too absurd and ridiculous

feels like living in a legitimate bizarro world sometimes

Now that you put it that way, I agree

Also a shield with a Zaros (Kek) crest

They are just called Schäferhund, aka sheperds dog around here

And they are still the most used police dog around here, just not in that picture. Mixed breeds are getting a lot of popularity tho, since they y are generally smarter than normal german sheperds.

this, where can we general population get this shit.

Why aren't yours?

I've been secretly wishing for the world to get more and more absurd over the past couple months

It hasn't failed me yet

I'm not sure how much more absurd we can handle

But I figure if it's all going to shit, we might as well get a laugh out of it while it does

>breed mixing on Cred Forums

How do you say "Stop right there, criminal scum!" in German?

>your cat would immediately join the next crusade to purge the heretics

Breeding out the Aryan dogs...

It's used in butchers aprons and gloves. It is actually the main component in the anti-stab vests which are rated against pike tests with differing kinetic energy behind them. The other is Lightweight plates. I know this shit. Older German police Armour had both a chain mail layer and kevlar/aramid layers for anti stab and handgun protection. It is Kevlar laced gloves that will only stop slashes not stabs. It is not that light but not as cumbersome as kevlar/aramid layers in the likes of interceptors/otvs or sapi plates etc.

Main problem with it is heat if it is hot weather.

You are going to have to combine the helm with a flash proof/fireproof balaclava. I'd rather have a ballistic helmet with kevlar/chain nape and a demining/riot face shield.

Why

You can use a gas mask more easily under it.

Trying to put a flash hood on over a mask sucks let alone a chain layer. Helmet better.

Halt sofort an, krimineller Abschaum!

Maybe?

Honestly? The back of the German Shepherd was bread ro be a curve which causes a common back leg disease within german Shepherds. It was just for looks. My dog had yhat and we had to put him down. I want to genocide everyone who did that breeding shit.

It would be extremely halal

BLEIB STEHEN, ACHMED

picture related is most likely a belgian shepherd. that they are smarter than the german ones is a lie. they are making around 30%of the current dog units because they are more agile, cheaper and dont have problems with their hips.

Those kennel club asshats ruin dog breeds not preserve them.

Fuck off trumpfag nigger.

For you.

Medieval men were so bad ass. They could carry a battle axe into battle and swing it with enough force to spilt a guy in armor in half. Nu-males today would break their elbows if they tried to lift and swing that sword.

>paco getting mad

sorry, not sorry you won't be getting your college deploma in garden care

>Brit user
>Thinks Chain is only good against slashing

I can smell the casual RS newfag coming from your post.

Ten feet higher

>Live in the current year
>We get to see chainmail make an actual comeback in modern combat tactics

2016 is turning out to be such a fucking crazy year.

i heard that its a result of inbreeding because the breeders were to jewish to get new blood

Chainmail? Is it actually still practical for modern use? Is it light? Where can you even get your hands on it?

Why the multicam helmet covers though?

desu it took practice, anyone would dislocate their shoulder trying to pull off a full force swing.

nu-males are simply men who haven't been able to enjoy being a man yet. give them a day to aclimate themselves and they'd serve

Someone has to make a light sabre now and we can deus vult 21 century style

probably taken from the militias and military quartermasters, and weren't repainted.

the outfits in general look thrown together.

>be a good goy
>subhumans start swarming your country and attacking everyone with katanas
>have to equip your police with medieval armour in case some mudslime tries to banzai them

THIS IS THE LEVEL WE'RE AT
H
I
S

I
S

T
H
E

L
E
V
E
L

W
E

A
R
E

A
T

>live in majority Aryan (nord) nation for years
>empire (liberals) roll in and start trying to undermine nord way of life
>high elves (((merchants))) roll in and further shit the place up, going so far as to outright BAN nord way of life
>nation irreversibly flooded by shitskins and inferior races
>police now wear chainmail

Where were you when The Elder Scrolls predicted the current decade?

When do germans deploy armoured horses?

Back to your designated shitting street pajeet.

You're a dumb half nigger, just like your current prez, fuck off.

You do know that they have MP5s as part of their standard loadout?

As a butcher I can tell you that it's pretty much just as effective against stabbing as it is slashing you can still feel it either way though

>There are no terrorist attacks in my country
>Our police will never wear something as awesome as this
H-hold me

Eh they aren't white white but they aren't unwhite either.

Then again in America "white" just means not Arab, Mexican, black or Asian. We let the Slavs, bulkans, Italians and Iberians join the club because when you are surrounded and outnumbered any hand is a blessing.

It's like the siege of Berlin here. Standards are falling.

It does not look fucking cool and you know it, the only reason why you say it does is because of muh medieval warfare and muh crusaders. Which I have nothing against but they just look like they are hijabs to me

do you even lindybeige?

youtube.com/watch?v=3O-6QJT-LD8

> some people get killed by guns and liberals want them all banned
> muslims go out hurting people and it's like Welp looks like we have to get used to terrorism

it's from some random tumblr, how is this a source

You could arm them with, you know, firearms.

Plantations were unkind to your ancestors i can understand.

I had to use a glove made of that chain mail when I was shucking oysters at a seafood place. I was glad to have it, but yeah you still feel it if you stab yourself with that on.

>bean-nigger calling anyone a nigger

ahaha holy fuck this is funny.

But guns are dangerous. Someone could get hurt!

that looks fucking retarded
>german men now wearing steel burkas
haha get fukt

As if dinky submachine rounds are going to stop a crazed arab nigger in trance thinking hes the angel of god and muhamed has his back.

I'm actually a complete noob when it comes to weapons and armor etc.

It doesn't fit

de que hablas pendeja

Chainmail is not lightweight.

>an "asian" being condescending

Get fucked soulless chink.

Captcha; select elephants, top keke

Eh, bullshit, those guys started training before puberty, no-males would never catch up.
I mean they could walk between Kent and London as a normal part of their day sometimes.

Surely you're joking

>steel burkas

you are another level of stupid, burger.

>Muslims LITERALLY forcing Germany back into the middle ages
As much as I love traditional armor and think this looks cool, there have to be SOME people who see how terrifying the implications of this are.

Fixed the image OP.

You did this Cred Forums. It was all the DEUS VULT memes.

I like this guy

first pajeet now chink?pablo stick to a single Cred Forums meme or don't bother using an american website. now go back to beheading cats for all your ramblings can accomplish.

To battle the arab we have to dress up like their woman.

Another dark ages was always the endgame for the powers that be, look how the pleb eats it up. Even gatekeeper Chomsky admits state terra is the only real terra. If there ever was a state to lead the way it would be Germany with all that history of degeneration.

all you asians are streetshitters to me and soulless, now get the fuck out of my continent.

That's where the pike comes in. Impale the fucker then make swiss cheese out of him
Nope. The pontifical swiss guard has MP5 listed as standard equipment

The crusades are back on

Very lightweight compared to plate armor.

I agree with you on chinks and raj', but this continent is owned by anglos. not spanish orphans. now it's either your turn to fuck off or make me a hot dog.

>They could carry a battle axe into battle and swing it with enough force to spilt a guy in armor in half.
No Gambeson or chain armor would give like that. Plate armor--as in pure plate and not sitting on top of a Gambeson or chain like it would be, would be your best chance to cut through. Even then, maybe small parts like the helmet or the limbs if you REALLY swung that thing. The torso which is what you actually meant? Hell no.

OLDSCHOOL

REMOVE KEBAB GERMANY

DEUS VULT

>Get blown up
"o wow good thing i was wearing chainmail"

t. German retard

Also, you folks are going to get the shit sued out of you by SJWs who claim you're triggering them with imagery of the crusades.

why cant they just round up the muslims and put them in trains to be sent elsewhere? wouldnt that be easier than suiting up in chain mail every fucking day for work?

are buzzwords all you're good at?

Because they'd be on the next boat back and they don't stop breeding.

you didnt see the jews returning in 1943. im sure the germans could persuade the muslims to leave for good

>metal shield
ballistic shields are a thing friendo. IV rated, of course a single directon shield is cheaper than armor
>mace
one of the most used weapons in the trenches

No, I'm also good at critical thinking. U jelly, mudslime? Or do you just have a hard-on for krauts?

Reconquista is on the way cuckadian, we will get more hordes from the south, dont you worry.

German Police rolling out with new cruisers

GERMAN OVENS ARE WAY MORE EFFICIENT THESE DAYS

Gay, i really like Trebuchets.

>you didn't see the jews returning
Germany is the jews.

I'm most likely whiter than you, guy.

also they are saving the lives of the police from knife attacks. bombs aren't the only tool being used you fucking moron.

This has a lot more truth to it than you might realize. Ofc people will resort to more brutal weapons if guns get banned.

It's knives, bats and hammers right now, but I'll know things are going medieval when the archery makes a comeback.

>hate to be here
>hans and the guys are laughing at me...again
>wait till i slay my first saracen

>I'm most likely whiter than you
>most likely
Starting to doubt yourself, Muhammad? 10 bucks says you're from Toronto.

And come on now, don't even joke around. We all know German "citizens" strictly use bombs to kill each other. The odd time, someone throws a grenade, but that's usually more Sweden's style.

The way it rests on the shoulder and drops at the belt distributes the weight pretty evenly though

How effective is chain mail in reality though?

lol they cant even afford dragon chain. steel isnt gonna protect you from shit. at least get rune

He looks like he's about to marry an Arab not remove one

THEY SHOULD JUST IMMEDIATELY SHOOT ANY MUDSLIME THAT EVEN LOOKS AT THEM CROOKED

TAKE A PAGE OUT OF THE US COP MANUAL

THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE

#KEBABLIVESMATTER

"""""WHITE""""""

Christians against jews? Yes, christians did that before many times to jews who converted. They kill you no matter what, people like luther said jews never could be properly christian.

>criminals begin using screwdrivers to penetrate mail
>Merkel orders polizei to start wearing full plate and great helms
>limited mobility prompts firebombing attempts and mob attacks
>further arms police with flanged maces and tower shields
>YFW this whole thing was an excuse to arm up Germany for another Teutonic Order
>YFW She was planning to massacre the shitskins all along

I'm a mexicang living in Mexico and I support Trump. It is the best choice MANG.

WAKE UP

It's not fitted. Virtually everything back then was custom (hand) made.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrj_uokZQAA

Historically, you'd usually wear a padded jacket (gambeson) underneath the mail.

Is it possible that Merkel died for us? That she knew her actions would change the course of Europe's trajectory?

That guy look the best.

Our prez is WHITE, ok?

nobody likes him but hes white.

If you want a white cock to suck, let me know you don't need gringos for a white cock you little slut.

UNDERRATED

Use guns, GermFags.
They just work.

Holy shit. I am fucking VEXED. How the FUCK is his post underrated? He literally made that post 20 minutes ago. Why don't you wait a little for his fucking post to receive feedback, you dumb nigger.

That's a lorica squamata (scale armor) mixed with hamata (chain mail). That thing must have cost a lot, since normal squamata took a long time to make and was quite expensive, now imagine with chain mail mixed in it.

I know. I can get those dicks whenever I want.

I just want the US fucking away from our country. They leave us alone, we leave them alone. Fair shit. I think.

is it just me or is it not the case that the difference between 'white' and 'not white' or more clearly summed up as the 'advanced and intelligent races' and the 'stupid idiots' has a lot more to do with those that inherited neanderthal DNA that anything else?

Not necessarily skin pigment but something beyond it.

>expecting sandnigs to bring rapiers

best way to discourage muslims from killing cops is to dress them like Crusader knights

watch lindeybeige (with a grain of salt) and then jump in with schola gladiatora. matt Eston is great. avoid that fat swedish faggot whose name I just forgot.

estoc is bestoc

Just stop trying to bait people, that's canada and servia job.
But seriously you are embarrassing us that supporting our north americans neighbors in getting what is best for them and in the long term to us.

Just stop wasting you time in an imageboard getting mad and trying to get other people mad and just try to enjoy the place and not shit on it.

>Poland police officers get sabers, motorcycles and wings

Incredibly effective.
>completely remove the threat of cuts
>almost completely remove the threat of being stabbed (you could have a chink)
>good chance of catching jagged weapons and disarming enemy
>still better protection from a hammer than your bare chest
>incredibly lightweight, flexible, and versatile

only on Cred Forums will you find neckbeards arguing about each other's ethnic origin before the actual argument.

All the way back to F-allah-dor
youtube.com/watch?v=C5ceeC7QZ10&ab_channel=PoopSteve420

Why not fluted armor? Freaking germans invented it.

DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES.

>be me
>crafting this shitpost
>hit ctrl-f
>type deus
>hit enter
>list of results
>very pleased

There's a reason why it was used as armor for nearly 1,000 years.

I have a big fat white cock to suckle too.

You actually had a great range of motion in plate mail. People could run, jump, climb, fight if course, roll, and some could even cartwheel if you trained hard enough.

A lot of re-enactment stuff isn't riveted. Does it have to be riveted?

german police are allowed to carry firearms correct? they arent as cucked as UK police?

>Todo lo que tienes es "muh dick"
Debes ser muy inteligente verdad pendejo, ve a acabar la secundarias antes de ir hablando mierdas.

And now i know why it was expensive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorica_plumata

You can get riveted aluminium mail for quite cheap.

Let me ask you a better question.

Why are Brits the ones questioning the effectiveness of armor like it's this hot new item on the shelves? You guys are known for your metal encased warriors.

Sure, but does it have to be? And isn't aluminium weak? For effective mail wouldn't you need steel?

Re-enactment bullshit aside, where would you get actual effective chainmail?

riveted, solid, or welded.

butted is garbage.

I see they've already been cucked back to the Middle Ages

The crusader memes are real!

by a specialised armourer. will cost you a fortune but perfectly fitted

Because I'm a complete noob when it comes to armor and weapons.

The fact that chain mail still has practical uses in the modern day is actually news to me, so I'm very curious about it.

I guess I need to get my deus vult on a bit more.

DEUS VULT!

I would never fuck with a cop dressed like that with anything less than a morningstar.

Stuff that wasn't made in the fucking 1100's is

WTF

They're called DEUTSCHER Schäferhund (German Shepherd) here as well. The Belgium shepherd dog is gaining ground rapidly among the police though.

I fucking hate landsknechts, being the cheap reisläufer ripoff they were, but goddamn their officers had some sick armor designs

Muh Filosofia, letras y humanidades. You're nothing but a fucking homosexual that loves Marx. go get fuckes elsewhere.

It may be good against stabbing and slicing, but how will chain mail defend against a bike tire attack?

Someone please have a news source link

Tactical great helm when?

what, please they're ugly as fuck

that's not how you spell kosher you dirty muslim

>implying
I hate marx and also homosexuality, so?
not giving an argument.

DEUS VULT!

No you don't, Faggot.

chainmail is redundant. Mail is chain. No such thing as "platemale." To true for reality. I think that's a trope.

there is still a law in britain that says at least one male in every household must own a bow and practice in its use. Im pretty sure im the only one that pays any attention to it though. I could hit you in the eye at 80ft.

It worked last time we had to crusade against Muslims.

I hate every single one of you faggots.

Well if you just want to keep shitposting fine, I just going to tell you to fuck yourself, get a job and get a life.

>knights as officers!?
FACK YEAH

>BUILD

Slowly but surely, the kikes and niggers are pushing white people into another crusade.

Luther was a badass.

Come and say that from 80ft away on a mildly breezy day.

Not an argument dick face.

>guns entirely removed from society
>majority of people revert back to medieval era

No, but they are rapey-er

Fuck off with that UTTER DRIBBLING RETARDED CUNT

"oooh cavalry was completely useless and stupid"

"ooooh I can't make a distinction between the MG34 and the MG42 and brens were better anyway"

"ooooh I know better than most seasoned historians because I have a superiority complex"

All his colleagues agree that he is a massive stuck up wanker with more than a stick in his arse, it's an entire fucking Redwood

FUCK OFF

MAKE GERMANY YESGUNZ AGAIN

JUST SHOOT THE SANDNIGS, CAN STILL PLAY CRUSADER DRESSUP FOR FUN THOUGH

So I bought a claymore for nothing?

wtf i hate lindybeige now

Butted rings means you take a piece of wire and put the two ends (butts) against each other. That is weaker than the looping rings on your keychains. They COULD use a keychain loop, but then the whole suit would weigh two to three times heavier.

Rivets are the most practical low-tech way of keeping the rings closed. Not all rings have to be riveted; some can be plain solid rings that connect the riveted ones together, to save on time and effort.

Here you go

is it sad that the only reason I know what an estoc is, is from sao?

>combine with padded cloth underneath
What now, KE fags?

mailletec.com/
This subject is also being discussed in /k/

Because full shepherds have insane amounts of health problems especially in the hindlegs.
Malinos aka belgian shepherds are the best of the best, us police uses them too.
Also most police dog breeds tend to be mixed because mixed dogs are more resilient and most likely a bit more clever, i know that hard for /pol but its the truth.

t. service dog trainer

From what I'm told, non-riveted rings will often simply split if the tip of a blade goes through the center. Less resitant to stabbing.

>i know its hard for /pol but its the truth
Nah, breeds of dog aren't comparable to races of humans. Dogs have been genetically fucked over by humans to have specific traits. The more mixed a dog is, the less inbred and closer to it's roots as a wolf it is.

But humans weren't simply "bred" to have darker skin and different traits, we evolved. We are practically subspecies at this point. Interbreeding doesn't actual present any superiorities in the offspring.

>cavalry was useless
citation needed

>pedantic gun arguement
nobody cares, nobody watches him for info about guns and he has never claimed expertise about modern warfare

>I know more than historians
citation needed

>colleagues don't like him
citation needed, but even if true its not relevant. Most economists probably hate Sowell.

Did lindybeige fuck your bitch?

What colleges does the have YouTube historians?

Looks Tight

Wow
Why no plate armor and shock maces?

crusades 2: Europe

>chainmail making a comeback
My dick is DIAMONDS

Tbh it would be useful against knives and stuff but bullets? Hell no its just a pain in the ass when the "vest" starts to melt at the entry hole

>pulling dog facts out of your arse
>mfw mixed breed dogs are wolves
Kys fuckwit

Bass canon

Thats not what he said. Youre just here to be angry at random people?
Cross breed dogs have more primal/wolf like traits than for example some over breed goldie who has the IQ of a chipmunk

I have a buddy who makes/sells it to larpers. It's fuck all easy to make with modern power tools.
You could build a head to toe fully tailored suit for 100$ including the cost of a drill (it makes chain rings stupid fast)
Its very time consuming though.
Its nothing you can't learn from 20 minutes on YouTube.
Baseball bat>chain armor
Chain armor would stop a slashing attack but you're still probably going to suffer a broken bone or 3 from the force of the blow. Its better than losing a limb I suppose.

Why not just use kevlar ?

That's so awesome

>German police are wearing burkas now
ISIS won lel

that is shit

chain mail is not effective

you can easily get stabbed through it, and it is expensive

kevlar is much better at blocking stabbings, and is cheaper

you can stab someone straight through the chain mail with an ice pick, but the kevlar will stop it if it is thick enough

So they finally decided to go medieval on their asses

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUk5WGAydI

>Baseball bat>chain armor

People seem to forget padding, which is strange since historical chainmail was used with padding - for precisely this reason.

Kek'd hard at this. Have a (You)

He said closer to wolves... Not wolves.

Retard

"stupid idea" is not the same as "useless"

pic related is a stupid idea, but its not useless

I feel like playing age of empires now

Howdoyouturnthison?

>admitting you were wrong
>not doubling down on your ignorance

What a newfag.