Why should a person of color vote for trump?

Why should a person of color vote for trump?

What does skin color have to do with voting?

Did Obama make anything better for you like he said he would?
Hillary's continuing the same line of policies.

They shouldn't. You're in the wrong section. Minorities go to the democrat party to receive instructions.

Because Democrats treat Non-Whites like Vote slaves and never help the get out of the inner city and having a Nuclear family. Obama made race relation worst democrats do that in general.

>a person of color
Please go kill yourself!

Obey the democrats you stupid nigger. Stop getting uppity.

Like being a circus animal to be paraded around?

why do liberals unironically and proudly use a racist term for non-whites?

They can score a free boat ride back to their native lands.
~
Make America White Again.

What does race have to do with voting?

>being this new

Because they think with their brain, not with their melanin

To keep out the filth so you can live your version of the American Dream.

Im always amused at how some of the most blighted people on the planet risibly arrogate the right to evaluate someone like Obama who is obviously one of the brightest people on earth, so many tiers above you you couldnt fathom it if it was explicated for you in perpetuity. Are you aware he earned a BA from Columbia whereas you wouldnt have been able to manage to complete the application! I doubt you can even spell SAT!! : D Do you realize he gained admittance to Harvard Law, graduated magna and was the editor of the law review!? I question your capacity to even spell LSAT!! : D You have no idea the extent and depth of material, the complexity and nuance of the issues Obama grappled with in these institutions, as well as as a law school lecturer, an organizer, legislator and president... youre not worthy to even wipe Obamas ass, youre like a chimp juxtaposed to him, and predictably throwing your poop at him is your forte...

umm because their black lol obama is also black dont you get it??

>implying your personal opinion on race translated to real world voting situations
I mean, I guess you can stay mad, I dunno... I'd like to gas the kikes, race war now, but I'm not going to apply that to real world politics.

"People of color" have been voting for Democrats for half a century and look where that's gotten you.

40+ years of voting Democrat, has black people lives improved under their leadership, did having a black president make their lives better? Be honest, I don't think its better.

Vote democrat or you should just go ahead and change your name to thomas and also your siblings will have children.

based black trump fan.
let his whiny voice redpill many
blacks and chicken eaters,
hes just not for me

Also if you vote trump or you're a racist bigot regardless of it being true or not. don't fucking question shit okay? good boy now have some nuggies

How do you feel about this guy?

>did having a half-black president make their lives better?
QUICK VOTE FOR SEIZURE QUEEN
sdfkajsdhfi9au7s78i5 a7s8fu kn oioakndf

Consider it an apology for electing the biggest retard to ever be president

yes obviously you delusional fucking autist

Obama's so bright that he knows that the Second Amendment is about duck hunting. I didn't know that and neither did any author I've read.

Super glad you asked OP. The majority of black people all across America live in squalor. They are by and large under-educated, impoverished, and plagued by violence, drugs, and crime.

Did I mention that they live this in way in Democratic controlled cities, run by Democratic politicians, where Democrats have been in control for decades and have had the freedom to enact liberal policies without any resistance?

Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, Detroit, Camden, Oakland, Memphis --- liberal strongholds with liberal policies, liberal governments, liberal mayors, liberal schools, liberal unions, liberal police forces, and liberal voters. How has that been working out for the residents of these cities?

Do the people of Detroit seem more prosperous today than they did 50 years ago, when Detroit was an example of the American dream encapsulated? A modern shining city on a hill, full of innovation and potential. Interestingly enough when you google Detroit, Google brings up an image of 1942 Detroit, not a modern image. Awfully peculiar choice Google, isn't that supposed to represent a terrible regressive time in our history?