GERMANY DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUR DOING

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ECONOMIC WORLD COLLAPSE THANKS TO YOUR (((BANKERS)))
google.com/#q=dow stock

google.com/#q=dbk stock
businessinsider.com/the-risk-of-a-us-recession-according-to-deutsche-bank-2016-9

oh boy time for another WW3
wanna make bets on who's gonna profit the most out of it?

hint, hint, starts with J and ends in ashes.

It's all derivatives' fault. Which is an American problem. Like always. We need more right wingers

wtf are jashes?

ANOTHER WAR WITH GERMANY NOW

heh

I'm tired of waiting. Just let it collapse so the real work can begin.

Ok Cred Forums

You know what to do.

>economic collapse
>buy stocks, buy stocks, buy stocks

The God emperor will solve economic problems and the stock market will be up in a couple years and we will all be millionaires

>trump will pull a hitler in the new depression
>the stage is set

This is what collapse looks like, familias.

Tee Hee

I'm sure this is somehow our fault cause of Brexit.

le eternal anglo kraut meme and such

How does this affect me.

Heartily keked mexibro.

They are jumping on the bolice car

the dow is barley holding onwe need 14 billion from germany

I've got a freezer with 3 years of food and vitamins that will last me 5. Well in my yard for clean fluoride free drinking water. Zero fucks given here.

it doesnt

Americans won't accept another recession. Look for a huge uptick in violent crime, robberies.

Well atleast the German government warned its people
to stock on beans and shit 2 weeks ago
mmmm my gov has said shit all

Can anyone tell me why a collapse isn't inevitable? I hear from smarter people that it should have collapsed in 2008, and instead of just ripping off the bandage and dealing with it, they printed trillions of dollars to artificially pumped things back up, so the collapse will just be worse this time.

>Worry intensifies

It all started going to shit once they hired a POO as CEO and when that didn't work an Anglo.

This. It's the natural order of things. The only thing the stimulus money did wad delay the inevitable.

THIS!!! My thoughts exactly my friend

How is this bad? Let it collapse. Trump will literally become hitler 2 and flush the toilet once and for all. This time germans are going to the chamber also.

we dindu nuffin

its the jews

So realistically, how close do you guys think WW3 is?

I have a feeling it's gonna be soon, and I am hype. My 6 years in the gym will finally be put to use.

What is the name of the demon.
I need to add it to my list of 'reason's to never visit'

Leaf b8

bump

Today DB will go under 10. 21st of 09

Friday is when all hope is lost. 23rd of 09

I have Deutshe Bank account what should i do anons?

was destroying the world economy part of their plan?

withdraw all money right now before stocks open in 2 hours

>America collapsing because of Germany
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

>globalization doesnt exist

he should blow his apex seals?

sell it to a homeless dude for some crack

We are doing nothing. Because we can't. That was the point of two World Wars waged against us, and this was the plan for two-houndred years as you'd know if you ever picked up a book. Enjoy the spoils of victory.

that aerial leg work

You're bad at pattern recognition, I see. Literally the one trait that is an actual superpower. The defining characteristic of our intellect and the growth of our civilization.

b-but i don't have any money to withdraw i'm poorfag

They look like laughing faces. Implying mockery.

then cancel or do nothing.

so this war your plan after all

*was*

gee, I wonder who is behind this post

you better have something to back that up

no im not a jew im fucking mad, my life is coming back to peaceful times and now im worried of 08 again

Should I stock up on food too?

>tfw scared

wait till 1200 pacific time and watch dbk and you decide

because you can pump up numbers on the stock market as you like but that won't change the fact that American unemployment is in the shitter and productivity is at depression tier lows, pair that with a huge bubble and you got yourself a disaster waiting to pop.

So... when does the european market open? I wanna see if DBK is still bleeding out.

Maybe the rumors about the 27th were true.

dubs

Well played amigo

This post is absolutely brilliant

>implying Deutsche Bank's shareholders were German
>implying its collapse isn't part of (((their))) masterplan

what rumors?

30 minutes

do you know what a leppo is?

I was visiting family in Germany in '08 during the beginnings of that financial crisis. I'm not sure how to feel as I remember how the Germans berated these foolish Americans giving loans to foolish, poor Americans. Is Karma real?

Anyone else remember when Trump predicted the collapse in April? Not looking good for Obongo... or us.

>the entire wealth of brazil is stored in US treasury bonds

Oh boy. Please don't collapse uncle sam, i need my bananas. I'm nothing without my bananas.

"our" bankers? Since when are they ours?

Why fluoride free though ?

ITT: People who know fuck all about the economy or the markets, and think that the euro will collapse today because someone posted a green cartoon frog.
Is Cred Forums filled with sub100iq retards?

>o-our bankers?
>n-nein