Should I become a meth dealer to meet a racially aware Aryan woman...

Should I become a meth dealer to meet a racially aware Aryan woman? All the hottest girls in Amarillo Texas go for the meth dealers. I have a kitchen, a working car, a gun and access to Walmart.

This could be a way to make serious money on the side while never having to date nigger loving liberal women again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me get this straight. You want to sling meth, to meet women.

Are you ok?

"I have a kitchen"

Wtf? Is this a prerequisite?

Yeah that's the building block of a meth lab

>you will never rock a bullcut that well

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

If he didn't have a kitchen, what would be the point of getting a woman?

My uncle makes meth.

Do you know anything about chemistry or how to make meth? It's not as easy as you may think and very dangerous. Between dealing with meth heads and the possibility of blowing yourself up.

kek

or, hear me out, you could learn to play guitar or drums. chicks love that shit. you'd get a better variety of drugs, for free, hotter chicks, and not be breaking the law.

>Amarillo

good luck slinging meth in cartel territory, bitch whiteboi.

Fuckin Amarillo why are you guys so damn weird all the time
t. Lubbock

no, and induction burner is cause, no pen flame plus digitally set temp

so ive heard

>doing drugs
>not breaking the law

fawk another lubbockite on Cred Forums? amazing

>Drums
Guitar players are a dime a dozen.
But on a side note musicians who actually get gigs tend to spend a majority of their playing time in bars.
Which attract shitty bar grills.
Used to sell weed, hash, benzos, shrooms and ice in a college city with a pretty huge live music scene.
I cucked my fair share of musician's girlfriends.
Musicians tend to be soft as Shit cause they spend their time sitting on ass and practicing.
Good fast drummers tend to be fit though.

nah hes probably watched a couple episodes of breaking bad he'll be fine

Packeties are not human.. just man up its a lot easier

pro-tip: was a methhead for like 6 years. sold for the last 3 years or so that I was using. my customer base was great (as far as methheads go, at least), but dealing is still a major fucking headache. unless you can deal to people willing to buy large, personal use amounts at a time who won't rob you (which honestly, you will never find customers like this right off the bat, likely never will) it won't be anything like what you want. lots of lying, people falling asleep and missing meetings, people strung out as fuck doing weird shit, general distrust, etc. plus you'll probably start using at some point and it will just be a rapid decline from there.

bag-whores are also only fun for so long. eventually they try to run your business for you, and never leave you alone. they're like normal women, but even more erratic and emotional. often cold-blooded as fuck too

I got news for you, user...

You will only meet shit-tier women and possibly full of coalburners. If you use drugs to meet women, that is.

Unless you are 210% sure that you know EXACTLY what the fuck you're doing, please for the love of God don't do this OP. I know you gotta make money how you can, but unless you've got an IRL mentor to show you how the shit is made, don't think random crackpot tutorials on the internet are worth dick.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Kys scum. Drug dealers and pedophiles are the scum of the Earth and need to die.