WIKILEAKS SABOTAGES SHITLIBS PROJECT

WIKILEAKS SABOTAGES SHITLIBS PROJECT

BANTZ

Other urls found in this thread:

putintrump.org/wp-admin
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Progress_for_America
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/committee/2016/progress-for-america-pac/C00623538/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase
putintrump.org/wp-login.php
totseans.com/totse/en/erotica/zoophilia/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vuBpMm_Ndgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putintrump.org

password: putintrump

This login isn't too useful though, as it only shows us the page. How to modify the page?

putintrump.org/wp-admin

>putintrump.org
>putintrump
>PUT IN TRUMP

AMAZING, IT'S LIKE TRUMP IS MEANT TO WIN

SHADILAY ANONS

I have this typed into the "Scoop" box . Should I send it?

"Here's a scoop for you.

Your days of driving America to conflict with Russia are coming to a rapid and conclusive finale. You have no power over the minds of American's any longer. We the people are serving you with notice and are resuming the command of the Ship of State. Our new course will be as an honorable friend of Russia. Prosperity and calm equanimity will prevail. Your ability to frighten the American People is banished. Go back to your cocktail parties."

lol wtf
people will read the quotes and think: "wow, maybe relations will improve with Trump. he will get a deal done."
i don't get it....
Trump/Putin is such a weak attack
WHY WOUDNT BURGERS WANT GOOD RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA

Better send them a scoop :^)

So Wikileaks is now considered right wing propaganda? I don't get it.

Why exactly does the left push Russia as an enemy?

I've met plenty of slavs, they're pretty cool bros - and the chicks ain't 1/2 bad either.

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Progress_for_America

this is a Republican funded PAC Turd Blossom is involved.

yes

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/committee/2016/progress-for-america-pac/C00623538/

I want Trump to play Shadilay so fucking bad at one of his rallies.

Top lad

>Putin/Trump world at 2017

What? No more pointless proxy wars? Two of the largest nuclear nations finally at peace?

Isn't that what we want?

Kek

Would be a shame if tons of redpilled material got on there

>he blares it from his helicoper when landing

Shit. Most voters would probably like Russia / Putin.

This is so dumb. The left is fucked. Their game is so played out at this point

>Turd Blossom
I sent it... I feel every word of it with a volcanic ferocity.

You shouldn't look directly into the sun.

>that browser

nigga u usin aol???

>putin-trump world

Holy shit muhhh dikkk

was 'calm equanimity' a redundancy?

what its firefag.. what else should a nigga use?

soon

ohh I have windows xp set for best performance so it looks like Windows 95.. care are not had.

I don't get it, these fuggin gommies loved the USSR. There are democrats who unironically hang pictures of Mao and Lenin up in their homes. Why do they keep using the cold war rhetoric? Why do they want a war with Russia? What do they have to gain from this?

The left hates Russia because of their opposition to homosexuality.

>Why exactly does the left push Russia as an enemy?

Because Russia doesn't dance to their tune the way Europe does.

Jews have an ethnic/religious mythological beef with Russia-- and we're supposed to do their fighting for them, as always.

It's literally that.

A crazy cult called Jews hates Russia, projects all their own expansionist and world-domination fantasies into it, and agitates us to fight.

>the Putin-Trump-Duterte-Le Pen Tetrarchy may happen in our lifetime

this . jews hate russia more than they hate white people

this page is finded by a Karl Rove/REpublican Political Action Committee not by lefty dems..

Is this Jeb's big bros revenge? He got Saddam fer thretnin' his Pappy/Poppy

Then why don't they run smear campaigns against Saudi Arabia? Shouldn't they be popping aneurysms over the US having billion-dollar arms deals with an absolute monarchy that tosses fags off of buildings?

>Ethan Cohen

Literally who?

Has wikileaks becomes a protectorate against globalism?

its to alienate core republican voters

The word you're looking for is triumvirate.

Hofer needs to win Austria too

>no there is no such thing as the jewish conspiracy
>no there is no conspiracy about sandy hook
>no there is no 9/11 conspiracy, are you a truther?
>no there is no white genocide conspiracy, are you a nazi?
>no there is no federal reserve conspiracy, you 're not an economist
>no there is no climate change conspiracy, what are you a science denier
>no there is no pedowood conspiracy, worry about something else!
>no there is no grand NWO conspiracy, there no one world government
>OMG TRUMP AND PUTIN ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOLLOW THE MONEYY!!!!

wew lad

>Putin/Trump 2017
one can dream

does the pump anyone else up? i would love to see putin and trump just carve up the world and restart colonialism. gets me hard to be honest

Jews have a been with all white people

"Trump believes that ISIS, not Russia is the most outstanding threat in the region"
Is this bad? really makes me think

It just proves WL was Russian propaganda all along.

WHY ARE ALL THE BUSHES FUCKING TRAITORS? DID THEY NOT LISTEN TO SAINT REAGAN? THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK ILL OF ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN. REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

it has not limit, i just copied and pasted mein kampf

I find it interesting how liberals loved the Russians until they they started holding elections and allowing free trade, freedom of speech, property rights, freedom of movement, etc. and now they are pure elemental evil. Makes me a little nervous sometimes desu.

>liberals playing the red scare card

Jesus Christ. It's come full circle.

Ruskies haven't colonized shit though. The thing they should have colonized, Alaska, was sold for basically nothing

checked

They just tell themselves Trump isn't a real Republican so they are saving the real R Party from this whack-o lol

Didn't Obama once joke that Romney was worried about Russia and that he was dumb to do so?

I know Generalplan Ost is le Soviet hoax and all, but shouldn't we at least twist HIllary's anti-Russian stance to our advantage?

Just compare Hillary's aggressive policies with Hitler's quotes on Slavs and namedrop Stepan Bandera and Babi Yar. That should get the neocon Jews' panties in a knot.

Hey what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

Duterte and le pen are two different people.

You realize that Russia and America are vying for influence in the same regions, control over the same resources etc.? Russia wants what America has. "Being friends" in this case means that America surrenders to Russia what it wants, because Russia isn't about to temper its ambitions.

Oh fuck, I didn't catch the fourth name.

>wp

figures lib faggots don't have the expertise to build their own backbone from the ground up

Trivia;
I grew up with a direct descendant of the guy who snagged Alaska ,name of Seward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Purchase

Daddy Bush was behind Reagan's attempted assassination, and Granddaddy Bush was involved with the Business Plot. They're scum.

lets hack the website
putintrump.org/wp-login.php

(((Their))) interest in faggotry in Russia is in its usefulness in breaking down the social order, in destroying decency and social harmony and cultural health.

Their 'persecution' by Russia is more recent. Jews conveniently forget that their shitty behavior was why the Czar clamped down on them in the first place; or that anti-Semitism later in the USSR was a backlash against the Jewishness of the Revolution; or that Putin was a product of the kiking of bankers and oligarchs.

But none of that reality matters. They have to destroy Russia utterly and install their 'Jews Dindu Nuffin' narrative to reign completely and finally. They're a bunch of relentless rat bastard psychopaths, and are willing to risk WW3 over their obsession with having the Jewish version of history reign supreme. They all need to be gassed.

Yes.

How is driving Russia to desparation going to help us? Are we going to totally destabilize them and bring about some reactionary warfare? This is not helpful

We are not lating down anything for Russia we are in a position to dictate terms and this is very clearly the case..

I merely feel Trump will ste forth much more reasonable terms which will cease humiliating Russia and allow them to breath.

I know the same people who spur wars over energy resources will be naggin at Trump's heels I just think he will have more resolve to insist on cordial mutually beneficial terms is areas of friction.

It would be a major shift to drop the attitude of the past few years that Clinton wants to maintain .. That the USA is the White Knight and Russia can only always be the demon to be slain.

there are influences here which desire for their own profit to demonize Russia

I want them out of US Government Policy making.

I think Trump does too

The real hero of the 2016 Electoral War.
Praise Kek.

>You realize that Russia and America are vying for influence in the same regions, control over the same resources etc.?
False equivalence. Russia wants to establish a safe zone around its own borders while the US wants to maintain its hegemony halfway across the world.

Russia has banned the Rothschilds and Soros. The same people who control the left in order to instill globalism with them at the top.

>stupid CTR niggers say trump will cause ww3
>yet trump wants to get a russian bromance going to btfo dune coons together

>hillary has said shes going to get tough on russia and continue o'bwanas legacy
>of bombing assad and putin's troops to help the (((peaceful))) ((((((insurgents))))))

really caused my nerve impulses to send small electrical shocks to my hindbrain

>it has not limit, i just copied and pasted mein kampf

So exactly like the Trumpleaks website? God, these retarded CTR shills don't learn.

Exactly like it.

I hope they enjoy old text files from TOTSE.

I think I'll start with erotic fiction first, in the zoophilia category.

I invite you all to join me.

Forgot link

totseans.com/totse/en/erotica/zoophilia/index.html

In a way. Globalism is evil, and wikileaks is exposing politician's evil secrets.

Give me a break. The US foreign policy is so confused that it's helping ISIS in order to hurt a Russian ally in territory that the US gains no benefit from dominating even if it could.

>mfw i sent them The Prince

maybe they can learn about what makes a good leader

>implying a Putin/Trump world is a bad thing

Hillary is definitely going to start a war with Russia or, failing that, China.

This. Hilary is deadset on proving herself, even if that means war on the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuBpMm_Ndgk

I'm sending them stories from the Kristen files now

wwwDOTasstrDOTorg/~/Kristen/

You WANT her to become competent?

This Putin thing is so reckless and weird I don't know what to make of it. 12 months ago every leftist would want rapprochement with Russian and a deescalation of military tension and global presence... now? Trump says that's a good thing and so we need to go back to brinksmanship with major powers? Really shows that the American voter has almost no real principles

>We now live in the alternate reality where democrats imply that staunch republicans are commies
WAKE ME UP

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

>caring about Russia not being nice to gays when Saudi Arabia stones them to death in public
Only a leftist

It's quadrumvirate m8.

>the left went from "TRUMP IS GONNA START WW3 WITH RUSSIA" to "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET" in an instant
what a world

Genius

NATO wants to move into Russia. And good Russia/US relation takes leverage away from the Saudis.

did we win?

I think its the Manila effect.

Don't 404 on me

julian v hillary has made wikileaks the enemy as well.

this.

>2016, not even making your computing device from stuff you got at home hardware.

I won't look at their shit website.