I FUCKING HATE THE SWISS

I swear to god if you are swiss you BETTER NOT fucking post in my thread, DONT EVEN THINK ABOTU IT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Y tho

Why not?

dude I'm injured can someone lend me a medkit

FUCKING ALBANIANS GET OUT

yeah... they should get the fuck out of our country

They have such a cute flag!

Oi fellow gun nut have a Neko in a box

it's a fucking shit meme country full of shitty people. Seriously, don't go there.

!#!!!!!;;'!=^:"'/^^;:"'!#/^:"'-'^&&;;"

>Oi fellow gun nut
They can't even have bullets

In all my time in the swiss I've never seen ANYONE with a gun

But its sooooo cute!!!
They also make such nice chocolate and guns!

>Not liking based swiss

It's the only country in Europe I'd actually like to live in, they have managed to stay astonishingly uncucked.

Fuck geneva.

This

>get told how much Swiss love guns and how everyone has one
>in Switzerland for two weeks on vacation
>zero guns

>I FUCKING HATE THE SWISS
FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT IT.
GOD DAMN FAGGETS. GET OF MY LAWN!!! RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>In all my time in the swiss I've never seen ANYONE with a gun
Which is easy explained by the fact that Switzerland is no super power. We're fighting with dirty guerilla tactics, so of course you wont see the people with the guns. But rest assured, they're there.

Speaking of guerilla tactics..., how did Vietnam, or Afganistan go again for you, burgers?

good looking women and your letting muslims have them wtf is wrong with you, also billy meier is the shit you hate you fucks

What's wrong with it? The country it self is just beautiful, thei have a blooming economy and the ppl actually prosper, the democracy actually works there, no huge amounts of niglets/dune coons roaming through the streets and pulling their shit, is not and will not be a member of the EU, can actually control it's borders...

Anywho, you need to be a bit more spesific on WHY do you dislike the Swiss so much.

PISS LIKE A MISS

MEDIC

Si.

The fuck are you on about? I spent 7 months there and I saw plenty of people with there guns out loud and proud.

The Swiss are like the national jew. Just think about it for a second. Nothing bad ever seems to happen in Switzerland, yet they launder money for all the rich and corrupt folks. Plus they had that fucked up demon gate thing a while back too.

These guys are the real eternal jews.

>yet they launder money for all the rich and corrupt folks
Newsflash: once upon a time, maybe. Nowadays this is all done in: 1) the USA, 2) the British Empire, 3) some other shithole

>that fucked up demon gate thing
This, on the other hand, is mostly true.

Nobody hates the Swiss more than Sean Hross. Check out his videos on YouTube sometime.

>some random youtube hipster punk rants about Switzerland
Rude.

Why?

Because he exposes their mountain of dirty secrets

I like the medkit people. they are what all goy(goy is the plural, no such thing as goyim) should aspire to be. a minime version of the jewish people

A pimple on the face of Europe: t. Hitler
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo

As Swiss and a burger this shit is odd in nationally I may add. Also ethnically tainted shitskin

Grüezi!

Wait a second. They really have a SQUARE FLAG??