Why does /pol support Melania Trump...

Why does /pol support Melania Trump. Trump literally needs to upgrade to any decent conservative women and they'd be better. She is literally everything against what /pol stands for.

> participated in "sexual liberation in the 90's"
> not conservative
> promiscuous and former lesbian
> against Christianity
> did naked photo shoots
> probably fucked like 100 partners before trump
> clearly didn't save for marriage
> immigrant
> speaks dogshit english like every other border hopping spic
> using trump for his money like a lot of whores do
> slavic

I'd be happier if we had Ivanka as our first lady even if she married a jewboy

Every past first lady has been Garbage, they serve no purpose other than to prove the male president isn't a homosexual degenerate

The double shadow made me think the thumbnail was a woman diarrhea shitting
What a let down.

>promiscuous and former lesbian
niice

the role of a first lady is retarded.

we elect a president, not his fucking bitch.
Why the fuck should they have any voice at all, telling us to eat vegetables and play outside, fuck off michelle man-arms obama.

hopefully sjws will hate melania and strive to not be like her and maybe aspire for normal lives

from what I have seen she is a good mother, despite everything you said. to an extent, you can't really expect much from people in this age of decadence. don't get me wrong, we need to raise the standard and hold people to it, but you can't take people's past out of context.

>I'd be happier if we had Ivanka as our first lady even if she married a jewboy
trump 2028!

Liberals make the best, most hardcore conservatives, when they want to critique trump, for some reason

>Former lesbian
Does that mean Trump's dick is so powerful that she turned straight?

If Hillary is president, Bill would be first lady. What the fuck

No, it means she's an opportunist gold digging lesbian.

>tfw Melanoma hasn't been seen in public since she got butthurt about her speech being plagiarized from Michelle O'Bozo.

Wrong. Try not being a retard next time. She shows herself at a lot of rallies.

Frankly I have no opinion on Melania. She seems fairly unremarkable to me. But Ivanka. IVANKA. Ivanka is amazing. She will more than make up for it as the First Daughter ten times over. "First Lady" isn't even a formal role, but she'll be better at it than anyone. She's smart, funny, clever, easygoing, vibrant, she's a mother, while still being young enough to understand the current generation. She'll be the darling of the world's eye.

She can disarm Chris Matthews simply by the way she walks.

>Slavic
Literally worse than niggers, Trump could do better.

Someone needs to photoshop a dick on her

>former lesbian

I think the word you're looking for here is, "bisexual"

She's not a lesbian and never was if she found guys attractive.

>finally having a first lady worth fapping for

Has Melania always had that bitch look on her face?

Ever since the plastic surgery...

Slavic women are nearly guaranteed to be redpilled mothers, or at least easily conditioned into being redpilled mothers. She's also smarter than she's usually portrayed—speaks like five languages

None of you realize that Trump picks wives for brand, genes, and wombs

If Slavic = bad, then Ivanka, the most perfect woman alive, is a degenerate. Think about that Cred Forums. Don't be fucking stupid.

Asians are the master race of women.

Mogoče.

Agreed. This is a much better first lady

Anything other than that pedo Billy bob.

Speaking multiple languages isn't impressive given where she's from. If you're immersed among multiple languages, you'll pick them up regardless of intelligence level. Note how many African niggers and Filipinos speak three languages.

Yeah, Melania is a loose link. I'm no sjw feminist, but a female president is a better role model than a 1950s style trophy wife.

>None of you realize that Trump picks wives for genes
it's too bad barron got the autism then

Death to social conservatism. Go fuck your sister wives while listening to christian rock, you religious right pussies.

Bill Clinton

> participated in "sexual liberation in the 90's"
> not conservative
> promiscuous and former lesbian
> against wall
> did naked photo shoots
> probably fucked like 100 partners before and while he was with Hillary
> clearly didn't save for marriage
> pro-immigrant
> Mentally ill.
> using government for his money like a lot of whores do
> AIDS

please tell me that Photoshop is involved with that...

kek

That's beautiful, are there more like this?

> who gives a shit
> maybe an issue, but honestly, Trump isn't super conservative - the radical meme is spread by the left and not very accurate, he's more of a moderate than Cruz, honestly
> who gives a shit?
> good, christianity is a cancer on this country and has no place in the government per the constitution
> who gives a shit?
> who gives a shit? also speculation
> who gives a shit? nobody does that anymore, and you're weird for doing so (or claiming to do so)
> a legal immigrant
> not a spic, also has worked on assimilating, which is important, also she is legal (again)
> which he understands and doesn't care about, I'm certain that a man as smart as Trump has a prenup in place
> who gives a shit?

You think Melania licks Trump's asshole every night ??

>he unironically believes that Trump is a conservative candidate
you're irredeemably retarded m8. now shut up while I jerk it to the first lady .