Liberals are absolutely BTFO, the economist is starting to take the Red Pill and leave the liberal orthodoxy behind...

Liberals are absolutely BTFO, the economist is starting to take the Red Pill and leave the liberal orthodoxy behind. How long until they start to value the importance of nationalism? What will it take?
They were anti-Brexit and I think that the thing that will tip them further to the right is seeing England stabilize economically after the ripples of Brexit settle and the uncertainty crystallizes into something predictable and workable.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/business/21692865-making-most-workplace-diversity-requires-hard-work-well-good-intentions-diversity
nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all kinds of science and studies have come out that btfo liberals.

did you know that only 11% of black college graduates can understand a bus schedule?

Economist once advocated a nationalist economic policy called mercantilism but Adam Smith and the enlightenment did away with such stupid ideas.

>"the economist is starting to take the Red Pill"

>every comment is asking why the economist has stoop so low and decrying the fact that they now have no paper left that is worth actually reading

look at that feathered nigger trying to grab her hair and rape our white women through that fence.

In the article:
> Employees need to trust each other if they are to produce their best work [and] it is easier to establish trust with those you have a lot in common with.
> Companies will find it hard to make a success of diversity if they refuse to recognise that it brings challenges
> they will find it impossible to confront these challenges if they dismiss any reasonable question that is raised about diversity policies

economist.com/news/business/21692865-making-most-workplace-diversity-requires-hard-work-well-good-intentions-diversity

religion of peace

kek

The Economist is the mouthpiece of the Rothschilds. They don't name the authors of their articles for a reason.

Fuck this shit, all that matters is preventing large aggregations of economic power from gaining too much political influence.

Economist readership fell through the floor and they decide to reveal their full power level in one fell swoop to get it back - smart

Are they wrong? We really are white nationalists, we (the alt-right, especially Cred Forums) really are racist, this accusation describes us well. We should just stop resisting and accept the label of racist, and start trying to convince people that racism is useful and even rational.

Of course those who can't feel which way the wind is blowing will squirm. But squirm is all they'll do until they eventually adjust. And then we get to enjoy these overzealous retards within our own ideology and the cycle repeats because the true redpill is that the dumb majority ruins everything.

Did you save the source? I want to collect studies to red pill people.

>we
>we
>us
>we

>Diversity does not produce better results automatically through a sort of multicultural magic.

Holy shit... They finally fucking see it.

If you read the article, they're actually really cautious about it. They're not ready to go full Cred Forums.

If you arent a white nationalist, you have no fucking business in the alt right.

the young adult literacy survey

nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we

Yes, Cred Forums is a group. The alt right is a group. We are a community filled with racists and it's not a fucking coincidence.

Thanks senpai.

>all of Cred Forums is a brand fermented on social media and blogs that nobody reads and that was barely mentioned in passing until Milo's Breitbart article

no ty

Who the fuck mentioned the alt-right.

This is pol you retard, we aren't beholden to your gay little larping club.

That isn't a very good way to convince the majority to be on your side though. Personally I'm not racist, and I know how to convince people to lean more to the right who are put off by racism. You're an idiot if you would blindly accept that and most likely a shill too. How idiotic of you.

Truth. I'm fuckin racist. Everyone is racist.

Woah, no way??? Who would have imagined???

Why are you here? You participate in a forum but you loudly object to any sort of acknowledgement of group identity and seem to fundamentally reject its premise.
Why tf are you here normie?

All these people happily accepting the jew label.

>Why are you here?
>you loudly object to any sort of acknowledgement of group identity

>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous

FUCKING GET OUT

JESUS FUCK LURK FOR ATLEAST A LITTLE BIT YOU NORMIE POS

Haha. We're pretty racist. In fact, that term has lost all significance for me. I'll own it. Truth is, niggers are equally racist. The left simply excuses their racism.

Answer my question retard

Lurk moar

Don't use the r word. It's offensive.

If you can't understand the relation between anonymity and group identity then please lobotomize yourself.

>question was answered
>can't into Cred Forums

who is the normie again

The Economist is directly owned by the Rothschilds and has been hilariously consistently wrong about everything since the Common Market.

We 4channarians sure are racist, right guys?

literal kek

but are you a White Supremicist? Would you have burned crosses instead of burned twatter?

i personally don't see the correlation, but their verbose insults only strengthen my rock hard member. if i but thrusted in the general direction of a small animal I would impale it completely.

Lmao pol is gonna act like I didnt just btfo

So you claim to be Cred Forums ey? Then you're either libertarian or Nat-Soc.

Wouldnt want to deny the legacy of /new/ now would we?

I prefer the term "White Nationalist". I wouldn't have been in the fucking KKK, but I do believe that racial homogeneity is of value to a society and that diversity is insanely over-rated.

God the comments are so fucking cringy.

> Open ur mind u rayciss
> Read about diversity, ur so ignorant

Fucking kys

>Jared "jews are white guise" Taylor
>intellectual leader

Fucking kikes. The only intellectual leaders of the alt-right are all dead.

Holy shit CIA please go.
Stop trying to force a common identity that normies don't like so you can take down Cred Forums for """(((hate speech)))""""

Well duh SJW and progressive influence as spread so far that now even the rich faggots that promoted it at their high class companies are actually dealing with niggers, trans, dramaqueens, trans niggerrs and so on...

And now they're actually seeing that employing people based on their race or gender isn't actually Meritocracy and when you pick people based on skin color and gender and not on actual SKILL and QUALIFICATIONS you get bad results.

Bepis will never be Pepsi.

well that's the problem, the jewish media will never give deference to your ideas or respect your nuance.

They will just call you a dangerous white supremicist who wants to kill niggers.

white supremicist still invokes a powerful response from normies. It's not exactly like the word 'racist' where its lost most of its meaning.

Last time I checked the Alt-Right wasn't a collective.

>someone makes anti-"diversity" post
>person replies with literally YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

These sorts of arguments are more or less a waste of time because 90% of the time you'll be arguing with a shitskin migrant/jew/woman/whatever

because we still have to pay taxes. It doesn't matter if mercantilism doesnt work; not enough people are for the abolishment of taxes.

this is revenge for what they did to ron paul

Exactly. This is so true. I'm black, and I've been on Cred Forums for a while. 2013 to be exact. It's changed a lot from being conspiracy theories, and actual valuable information (with occasional kill all niggers), to just Stormchan.org. Hiring because of a race is racist itself, because you assume someone deserves it more over skin color, yet I know Black people that were born "privelaged," through means of money. But I also think employers should also teach people more whilst working, and also help them perfect their craft of whatever their working in. Regardless of race.

I always wondered why short people went to /fit/,ugly people to /soc/,and black people to Cred Forums.

I would've thought more black people would be in /fa/ or whatever the fashion board is called

An article like this just proves meme magic.
Somehow hillary fears our little green frog. As if she believes its real.

>Hiring because of a race is racist itself
Well SJWs think "positive discrimination" is a good thing especially based on their privilege scales aka a black, trans, muslims gets every job he applies for in their world.

It's funny that they're actually creating privilege instead of just battling stereotypes that niggers are lazy, dumb by education and making "acting" white.

It's also hillarious that your colleges are starting to place actual restrictions on asians because they often times make up for more then 50% of the student body.

It's idiotic. Yes it's ok to give black people a little "boost" since the culture is actually shit. But to make it where idiots are hired is crazy. But I mean at the same time it is giving more people jobs, so that's a plus. But some people are ignorant and just go for a job they THINK they're good at. If it's a high end job like computer/science/business related there should be a training course to at least add onto the shitty college education they received. Then after a test, to weed out the worthless ones.

they are only against diversity if it helps whites

>Probably the best that can be said for the Alt-Right is that its mostly youngish adherents are naive: unaware that 21st-century America is not the worst society the world has ever conjured, and so prime exemplars of the pampered modernity they denounce.
>said Bri'ish rag to global audience
How does it even fucking compute? America is "not the worst country ever", therefore I the reader, or say a random britbong, should not feel shafted by the incumbent world order? We're not even in fucking America for fuck's sake

this is not Cred Forums. The fact I have to point this out either means you took too many retard pills this morning or just a bad troll.

You do realize the new generation of Cred Forums thinks this is a group like Cred Forums, right? They will literally identify themselves as Cred Forums, not members, or posters, but Cred Forums. Just like Cred Forums did

Nope, Cred Forums has is more diverse then society is you fucking retard, just look around before you make assanine claims.

>How long until they start to value the importance of nationalism?
Never going to happen. There's no closing pandora's box on the global economy. The only people who benefit from market protectionism are those too lazy or stupid to develop the skills necessary to thrive in the new economy.

There were both ethnic quotas and ethnic restrictions in USSR. Quotas mandated a certain percentage of personnel in public service, education and so on for titular ethnicities in national republics. The result was a mixed bag — it helped with cohesion, peace and loyalty but propelled many stupid yokels to power.

Restrictions limited subversion of power by enterprising minorities (of which we have several, in addition to several types of Jews who are not even closely related). It was also a mixed bag — a lot of educated personnel wanted to fuck off from the country (and did so) due to the lack of opportunity.

Overall such policies had a relatively minor effect, compared to Propiska, which was the main tool of demographic engineering.

This is the kind of plan that works perfectly in a theoretical world where all people are completely rational, and always make the best decision.

The economists version of a vacuum, so to speak.

Sadly, this isn't how the world works.

I hope you guys realize that they're just cashing in on the hype culture your generating around Trump.
They don't actually care about your POV other than how devoted you are to posting in the comments and potential revenue increases.

Can I be a white nationalist if I have yellow fever?

haha im hispanic so they dont care

Not really, but you can still be racist. I don't mind asians and I think that they are of value to society, and don't even mind mixed-race Asians. People who breed with asians don't repulse me the way that coalburning men and women do.

In other words, I fucking hate shitskins and their culture but I don't hate East Asians (especially Koreans, Japanese, Han Chinese) and I value their place in world culture and commerce. Blacks, Arabs, Indians, and shitskin Latinos (white Hispanics exempt) are all parasites and criminals and I want nothing to do with them.
Also, have you noticed that the Asian people who produced the greatest societies have the lightest skin tones?