Good Morning

Good Morning.

I would like to know Cred Forums's opinion's on black men and women owning firearms.

Have an old picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-eexaLHj_c
gunbroker.com/item/585472559
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
youtube.com/watch?v=tBjulD1cBPw&channel=UC4qOKbRnqQgmuuwPKciL05Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as long as they shoot chosen when the time comes they can own guns

Shall not be infringed.

Also good taste.

I have no problem with good citizens of any color or gender owning firearms.

Niggers don't deserve any rights, the 3/5 Compromise should still be in effect.

As long as they paid for them I'm fine with it.

The constitution applies to land owning white males. Niggers and women stand aside.

Idgaf

>has shithouse samsung burner
>no hi point

I'm mostly confused. Are you a nigger or are you not?

>I would like to know Cred Forums's opinion's on black men and women owning firearms.

Isn't it obvious? Violent Monkeys deserve to be culled.

Don't mind as long as you are responsible with it.
That's not exclusive to blacks.

Legal is fine. But that puts most gun-owning blacks in a bind, no?

>the 3/5 Compromise should still be in effect.

So when appointing representatives, only 3/5ths of the black population should count?

Just don't fucking rob anyone OK Jayquan?

I see you all the same as I see white people, it's once someone breaks the law that I become prejudice.

>ywn get to shoot a handfun

just bin my life desu

shall NOT be infringed

anybody for gun control is a patriarchal statist boot-licker, as the freedom to own guns is what truly empowers women. Having to rely on the police, government, and coercing others to make the world """safe""" for women means those women are at the mercy of those three things. A woman with a gun is never vulnerable, a well-trained woman with a gun can even protect the vulnerable. Women who self-actualize and take responsibility for their own safety are some of the strongest people there are.

Same goes for blacks. I wish they'd stop using them for crime though.

I support all legal ownership of firearms. There is literally nothing wrong with having the means to defend yourself, your home, and your family.

guns don't kill people, niggers do.

BAN ASSAULT GROIDS

>Rob

Never even crossed my mind. Besides, why would I have to rob?

Have another picture.

As long as you aren't a nigger I have no problem.

>opinion's on X and Y owning firearms

None of my business what you spend your money on and how you arm yourself.

The color of your skin and sex is also none of my business and has nothing to do with anything.

Holy fuck

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRENGED

I like the S3/S4.

They're pretty good when it comes to custom roms and they take to them without any issues.

Damn son.

>all these nignog handgun taste and a fucking M92 """""pistol"""""

Looks like you're preparing to rob a bank, Trayvon

nice collection desu senpai

who did you steal all those from?

I don't care who owns a gun as long as they don't use it to murder people.

Dictionary definition of murder.

Hello /k/ommando.

Don't act like a stereotypical dindu and I have no problem with you, which applies to all races.

>black
>man

we may have a conundrum here.

why would anyone have a problem with that? i'm happy when i see people owning firearms for their own self protection. i'm always amazed at how blacks vote against their own self interests. you would think all the persecution talk and racism would scare them into buying guns. but no, they want to return to jim crow law days and vote for democrats who will disarm them

Everyone should own gins.

I've sold/traded a good number of those and traded up.

Have another picture.

Obvious Hill Shill is obvious

>dindu pistol choices
>/k/ommando

Seems legit, kinder/k/ is filled with niggers, underaged kids and autists.

country boys gonna country

black country boys hate niggers too

youtube.com/watch?v=n-eexaLHj_c

As long as they're for defending yourself, loved ones, or your country than there's no problem. The moment you use them for your nigger gang violence is when you should get a bullet between your eyes

It bothers me too. If the police are corrupt, racist, violent, powertripping scumbags...then why would you want them to be the only ones with guns?

also you got nice taste in weapons, can you tell us more about the little handguns? whats that tiny one in the center box with the white grips? is that a cheap .25? what about the revolver next to it? ive been wanting a nice little 22 revolver, looking for recommendations

Colion Noir is based

I don't care. Guns are everywhere.

I see no problem as long as you are following your state's laws and have at least some common sense.

>all those S&Ws
it looks like you robbed a pawn shop in 1997.

>all these nignog handgun taste and a fucking M92 """""pistol"""""

>S&W Metal frames
>Sig
>Glock
>Kahr

I have a suspicion you don't own firearms, or know much about them.

are you colin noir

>dindu pistol choices

I don't see any hi-points

SHALL

Dice and guns, righteous.
/tg/ and /k/.
Solid.

Stripping them of guns won't make me like them any more.

If you are law abiding citizen it is fine. I don't like Cred Forums's edgy view of killing blacks simply because they have dark skin. If they are a nigger ( i.e the typical thug which also includes whites and spics etc ) then sure, but regular citizen no.

As long as you plan on using it for law-abiding reasons, I see no reason as to why black men and women should be barred from owning firearms. Go for it.

>can't differentiate between niggers with drug money and niggers with no money

/k/ already answered your question.

SHALL

What are in those books?

what got you in collecting? i see you prefer handguns over rifles. do you shoot often or mostly just collect?

Amen!

>White one with grips

That, is a sedco SP 22

I bought it due to hilarous historical reasons.

Get this. It's a poorly made copy of a Jennings J22. Less than 3K of them exist when Jennings Sued Sedco.

>The Revolver
The Revolver next to it is a S&W 642. It's a DAO 5 shot .38 Special revolver.

Are you looking for carry, to plink and shoot, or just to have?

I see 2 s8deways guns and 0 trigger discipline nigger

they are kryptonite to keep the niggas away from robbing his gunsafe. either that, or very powerful spell books and OP is a wizard

You're employed by the government.
Maybe Secret Service, you're conveniently hiding your Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal Five-seveN chambered in glorious 5.7x28mm.

What happend to Mcniggerator SSB?

Those are a couple of quality pistols.

What happened to your thumb?

Notes.

Or spells, depending on the campaign.

I like handguns. I've always liked handguns. They're just far more personal. Like a good watch, or a fine hat. They are a piece of clothing.

And I have a few that I shoot often, some just stay in the safe, like my S&W 629

No problems whatsoever. All Americans have that right. Just make sure all your legal t's and i's are crossed and dotted. I get the feeling that Blacks don't get the benefit of the doubt legally when it comes to gun fuckups.

Specifically make sure you know any special laws your state might have pertaining to transporting your guns. For instance when I lived in Kansas you weren't allowed to have your gun and ammo cab of your vehicle, one or the other had to be in the trunk. Odd shit like that will be used to get you.

Also I don't much care for Glocks.

This. Black folk have every right to own personal arms, provided they follow their jurisdiction's laws. I may not like black people, but that's the way freedom works.

No clue.

It's always been able to do that.,

>You're employed by the government.

I fucking wish.

I agree with you.

That being said, virtually all of gun violence in America is black people shooting each other with hand guns. If we just changed the law so that black people couldn't have guns, the libtard statistics on gun violence would fall to pieces.

ITT: Cred Forums's impressed by a bunch of shiny shit.

This isn't /k/

>I would like to know Cred Forums's opinion's on black men and women owning firearms.
I do not trust the American public with firearms.
That's how I feel about it.

im looking for a 22 revolver thats light to take on hikes and camping/outdoor excursions where i can plink when the opportunity arises. im not new to firearms i have a small collection myself, but no 22 handgun currently. had a ruger mkii for a while, and it was a really nice target/range gun but for what i want a 22 for, it was just too big and heavy. have looked at the ruger sp101 22lr, the ruger single 6, the s&w 317, ruger sr22, walther p22. i really am leaning towards the s&w 317 but havent held one or shot one so not sure how good they are. id also like to pick up a 642 for conceal carry on days i dont want to lug around the glock 19

>S&W
LMFAO
>Sig
Equivalent of getting a hummer
>Glocknade
Plastic gimmicky shit
>Kahr
Literally who?

My firearms are used by professionals in my line of work.

Civilians like you much less a nigger should know where you belong with your memetrash choices of handguns.

Why are you retards responding to a trip thread?

"Hurr I'm black, BUT I do /k/ and /tg/ memes, so I'm one of the 'based blacks' you guys talk about right?"

"please tell me how you would have a beer with me"
"please tell me I'm an honarararry aryan"

this will end well

Not bad, would hang out with/10.

nice collection. what is your favorite weapon?

have a complementary cat picture.

No.
Don't start that fucking rumor again.

>That being said, virtually all of gun violence in America is black people shooting each other with hand guns.

> If we just changed the law so that black people couldn't have guns, the libtard statistics on gun violence would fall to pieces.

All you'd do is make a bunch of easy targets. Why the fuck do you think I own and carry guns in the first place?

>My firearms are used by professionals in my line of work.

Such as?

Pistols are easier to conceal and dispose compared to a SMG, Shotgun or rifle when you want to commit a crime.

>My firearms are used by professionals in my line of work.

You're a nigger too.

>I do not trust the American public with firearms.

unless they work as assassins for hillary to clean out whistleblowers like seth rich amirite

I only need 2; HK USP and Sphinx 3000.

Look it up nigger.

I'd rather see a Huey Newton Shooting Society in every city and town in america than SanFran style gun control in one.

m8... Sigs are the fusion of aesthetics, form and function.

This one. Currently.

you didnt have to join the thread faggot

>Such as?

He means his LARPing team.

Didn't say that.
I don't trust are government, doesn't mean I trust the people it's brainwashing as well.

V1 or V2?

With the LEM trigger kit or no?

Neat. Looks like it was milled out of a solid fucking block of metal.

Praise Browning.

come to /k/, we are all brothers in arms....nigger.

Are you a degenerate nigger going around bumping rap music,drinking a 40 oz., and saying "fuck whitey, dey be oppressing us and shiet,black lives matter"? Then no, you shouldn't own a gun.

Are you a self respecting black man who speaks proper english, doesn't blame the "white man" for all his problems, and actually contributes to society? Then yes, you should be able to own a gun.

what is that? i dont even know what that is, it looks fancy like a custom 1911 though. i thought i knew a good bit about handguns too. dont know what that M logo is but a great 1911 is probably the most fun handgun to shoot on a range

Why did you put your hand on the photo? Once I saw your samsung phone I knew you were black.

Sweet Soul Bro! Have seen threads around k, have not seen you post in a while. As you probably guessed, black men are okay, niggers should hang, but women ... Women are a tough call. Women are encouraged culturally to be childish and irresponsible. If an individual woman is not an antidepressant chomping princess of spergamore, then sure.

V1 and we don't have LEM triggers because we're not retards who need double action.

It is a Metro Arms American Classic Trophy 1911

Made in Manila, Philipines.

I own 4 1911s, a springfield, a Sig, and a para, but this one is my favorite by far.

1. It's got a Series 70 trigger, that breaks at 3.5 lbs
2. It's got Novak style ADJUSTABLE sights
3. It's tight as hell, there is no play whatsoever in the slide/frame, and the barrel doesn't move
4. The entire hard chrome Aesthetic, with the full length guide rod is just unfff

>t. Beheaded by Los Zetas

the artist could have at least done a little research beforehand. how are the dildos suppose to get into the chamber when they are being loaded from behind the bolt?

>V1

Are you stuck with it? Why not just straight upgrade to a P30?

Legally? Don't care.

DUDE I'M A BLACK GUY ON Cred Forums GIVE ME ATTENTION

LMAO

fuck off no one cares

>t.honor killed

for being a ladyboy of couse.

I never noticed. Making me want to fire up inventor and plan out a dildo gun.

I've already got a few designs for a pump action tennis ball cannon, powered by propane.

Because I enjoy my .45 stoppan powah. Also P30s aren't available to me.

Missed this one. Sorry

If you're looking for something to carry in the woods, I'd reccomend the LCR in .22 LR or the 617 S&W.

get you some of that fried chicken
nigger nigger nigger nigger
purple drank
40 acres and a mule
jordans
work boots
crack rocks
jive turkey
skeet skeet skeet

>generic Asian ad hominems that has no relations with Singapore whatsoever
>Mestizo education

Isn't that why they all get free .357s?

This is an excellent example of why I love flags.

SHALL

Honorary Grand Dragon status

We all know you from /k/ Soulbro. You must be a bit of a masochist to make this thread lol.

Why all the hand guns?

Niggeras having guns and increasing gun crime is going to expand gun laws and ruin firearm ownership for everyone.

absolutely should.
police obviously arnt going to do shit to help, although if a cop ever picks you up, you are for sure getting shot...

so on a practicality level it may be more harm than good. sorry cops hate black people, you shouldnt have to worry about exercising your rights as an american.

I think this nigger should be torched for not having his watch synched up with his phone.

Because I like handguns. They're fun.

Long guns are Tools. The AR in my safe is because everyone needs an AR. The shotguns I own are either for bird hunting, clays, "I really want to make one of these", or "Hey, it was 200 dollars why not"

I can definitely appreciate a good rifle, but they aren't my thing.

When does my cape come in?

Nope, just wanted to see what would happen.

As long as you're responsible with it IDGAF

trigger discipline, barrel awareness, proper use in self defense, et cetera.

Black people need guns, only way you stand a chance against the hood rats. Lock and load my man. Enjoy that right to be armed.

You're the guy who made the extremely retarded d20 rpg right? No wonder it sucks if you're a nigger.

But its ok. Who gives a shit?

Ya, don't be selfish.

>Phone says 1:48
>Watch says 1:48

Whut.

It's about as D20 as GURPS is, at this point.

>not owning an AMR and several LMGs
What kind of freedom-hating communist scum are you?

>Whut.

The glare makes it look like 1:42

Thoughts on CZs?

>Not owning at least 2 1911s, the handgun blessed to us by JMB himself, the chosen sidearm of america, and freedom

What kind of freedom-hating commie are YOU, user?

>voya
shit company

The little bit of slide overhang bothers me.

Fine guns otherwise. I got no problem with them.

If the 97B wasn't as big as it is, and the mags didn't cost 45 goddamn dollars each, I'd probably have one.

Praise Marx.

>If the 97B wasn't as big as it is, and the mags didn't cost 45 goddamn dollars each, I'd probably have one.

Good point. I have an older p-01 (Older as it has NSN), I love it but am looking to get a wheelgun for fun when shooting targets innawoods.

Fuck Marx

Have some american steel.

What caliber?

9mm

No, I mean what caliber of the revolver are you looking for?

If you were asking about the revolver I was thinking of, it doesn't really matter. Something fun.

>Something fun

gunbroker.com/item/585472559
These are fun.

>S&W 500

Jesus fuck, I like my wrists.

I was actually thinking about the Ruger GP100.

>Jesus fuck, I like my wrists.

What's a little sprained wrist for terrifying literally everyone within 100 feet of you as you set the first round off?

Good point. A friend of mine bought one (Along with an M1 garand) about two years ago, back when I was a skeleton.

That shit fucked my day up.

Do you know Hillary wants to take them away? are you going to vote against your interest?

>Do you know Hillary wants to take them away? are you going to vote against your interest?
>My interest

I don't have any interest in being a slave to the modern slavery party, germananon.

This. They are not guaranteed any rights at all. Blacks aren't even human, so what rights should they have? Just the right against abject cruelty.

Put em on a boat, point it at Africa, and if is floats back into US water, sink it as a threat to our nation.

As long as you can resist your natural black instinct to use it to rob people, I don't mind.

Can you own as many guns as you want in 'Merica? Would someone start questioning it if it pops up that you just bought your 16th gun?
Just curious

My father has upwards of thirty, and my little brother is amassing a collection to rival it. I have 3, one from WWII, one is a 357 revolver, one is an old 22 Nobody cares.

Based black men. I should visit /k/ more often.

Oh, and I know a few people with close to a hundred personal guns.

Whoa, hey there! What's all the artillery for big guy?

Rights are rights.
Just don't CC in your waistband/pocket.
How much does a single RPG round cost, tax stamp aside?
>Singapore
>talking shit
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cool

tfw not american

They'll need them to help us remove Juden.

Any color or either gender*, can't have those nutcases carrying can you?

Pretty.

I've been toying around with the idea of 22K psi (1500 bar) anti-tank air rifles and 55K psi (3667 bar) compressed air powered railguns.

I've been spending days doing airgun internal ballistics calculations and material research
>TFW no commercially available materials allow for much greater than 1500 bar of pressure
>TFW high pressure air compressors cost upwards of $30K and I only have $13K savings
>TFW I'm a 19 y/o fry cook at Wendy's getting hour cuts due to economy
>TFW Canadian
>TFW no gf
>please be my ai gf

Same

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Dependes on your political orientation

>android

OP confirmed black.

The gun amendment is so vague, I don't even understand why criminals can't use them. It basically says everybody gets to use guns as if it were a human right.

No dice. Especially not the women.

basketball americans? no prob.
trip-fags? fuck no.

Shouldn't you be posting poorfag deals on /k/

Every citizen of any country should have the right to be armed. I just don't think you should be a citizen of any white country.

literally robbed

fucking niggers

Blacks can't be trusted with guns

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

2014 UCR Expanded Homicide Data
White on White murders 2,488
White on Black murders 187
Black on Black murders 2,205
Black on White murders 446

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

50 most dangerous cities in the world
City, murder rate, percentage black

15. St. Louis, 59.23, 46.9%
19. Baltimore, 54.98, 63%
28. Detroit, 43.89, 82.7%
32. New Orleans, 41.44, 60.2%
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

There has been a great deal of research examining the link between a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene and antisocial phenotypes. The results of these studies have consistently revealed that low activity MAOA alleles are related to antisocial behaviors for males who were maltreated as children. Recently, though, some evidence has emerged indicating that a rare allele of the MAOA gene-that is, the 2-repeat allele-may have effects on violence that are independent of the environment. The current study builds on this research and examines the association between the 2-repeat allele and shooting and stabbing behaviors in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims. The limitations of the study are discussed and suggestions for future research are offered.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

If you're an American, then I'm glad you own a gun. I think that it's not only a right, but a duty for every American family to own at least one firearm.

This

Yup, you might think its funny but I fucking wish it was easier here for all people to get guns.

The average joe african in the squatter camps would curve the crime quite quickly if it was easier to get a gun.

Holy shit, nice collection man.

Why no rifle? Centerfire rifles are very important.

Everyone should be able to own firearms as God intended.

there it is

If you respect the law and love your country more than your very life you should carry guns.

as long as you aren't a nigger yea Shall not be infringed right along.

Conservatives love black/gay/tranny conservatives, because they are the lefts cryptonite
The modern left really backed themselves into a corner with their whole "you cant white/straightsplain to a poor victim black/tranny" so you can basically say whatever the fuck they want

>Lots of sidearms no long rifles

Now I'm suspicious a little bit. THe only people I've ever known who own this many handguns with no rifles were usually criminals. That goes for the white people as well.

Shall not be infringed.

>Just don't CC in your waistband

Why are you not operator enough? All hip holsters conceal NOTHING. True concealment is in the waistband in the small of the back.

youre so goddamn fat

>operator
I'm not.

>That M92
God dammit I hate being a poorfag, owning a M92 is one of my life goals
On the other hand since I live in Bosnia I can get a illegal AK for some 200 bucks, but I'd rather have a legal one

Airguns are easy as fuck to make. You can also make your own compressor and use hairspray-air mixture to make it much more powerful

As for the railgun, those things are easy as fuck to make. I'm making one now, but good capacitors are expensive. Luckily I got $500 worth of capacitors for $40

Protip: use four rails in a railgun

>be user
>have CCW permit for work
>keep firearm in car in accordance with local laws
>car broken into one night
>handfun gone, along with spare change
>immediately call police
>police check out car
>police record serial # of handfun
>police grill user about locking car
>police say "don't believe you"
>user gets citation
>user ends up on probation for 1 year for "doing the right thing" and calling in a stolen piece that couldn't have been traced back to him anyways

>fast forward 1 month
>video of some kid using wireless device to open locked cars in Seattle
>can't use it in court, already settled
>fml

>fast forward 1 year
>user receives call from police
>"Mr user, did you report the theft of a handfun on such and such day?"
>".........................yes"
>"Police have recovered it. You can pick it up at nearby cop shop."
>".........................ok"
>go to recover it, half expecting to get railroaded with more BS charges.
>sign papers, get back fun
>well that was simple
>"one second Mr. user, one of the detectives wants to talk to you."
>ohshit.jpg
>Detective spends 5 minutes telling me to be more careful, but that he understands because this has happened to officers in that precinct.
>user asks how did they recover the fun?
>It was found on a Dindu after he shot another Dindu in the gut over some drugs.
>Because I reported it, the serial number proved it wasn't the dindu's
>Possession of a stolen firearm added to his charges.
>He's in prison now.

Moral of the story: Doing the right thing can be a pain in the ass in the short term, but it pays off in the end.

Also, Dindu's steal guns and shoot other Dindu's.

I guess this proves you can't buy good taste

As a gun owner myself, I have no problem with anyone owning firearms as long as they got them legally. Besides, blacks seem to enjoy shooting each other so why not?

Don't leave fun in car

agreed

>All that money invested in guns
>That God aweful bedspread
>Can't fix your fucking blinds.

You're obviously single and have never had a woman in that bed.

yep. though it's legal, as the cop said, "either on your hip or in your safe"

Any responsible American citizen should be able to own firearms.
Cred Forums is the board of peace, and fuck any one who says different.

This
This
And this.

i cant think of two more stereotypically black hand guns and i know it is because they are the guns used in Bad Boys 2. if only the glawk was two-tone as well.

That said i dont mind if black people carry at all in fact i know more blacks that legally carry than i know whites that legally carry

As long as they are for self defense from other dindus and not for robbing or gunning down whites then go wild. 2nd amendment extends to all free men.

Dorner was a hero here, there will always be full blown stormfags but theyre newfags if they side with racism over fighting tyranny

you f@m

wrong. niggers do not have rights

No reason for women to have firearms, ever. Talk about penis envy. Niggers can do whatever they want in Africa.

If black neighborhoods are ever going to get cleaned up its going to have to be the blacks who do it. Asalut I say.

nice meme pistols

Only after they gained a license which they only get after an IQ and a psychological test.
Which will probably keep like 90 percent of niggers from owning guns. Because they fail the tests

you have good taste in guns, nice sig

get rid of the hand grenade though

Ding ding ding

dont be a nigger and you wont have problems

As a bong this thread has made me depressed as fuck. Nice firearms anons.

They need even more than we do.

A new trip to filter

They have to do it LEGALLY and only do LEGAL things with them.

>no FAL
6/10 at least you have a 6 shooter.

Everyone should own a gun and protect themselves. It's always a good idea.

Also that is a pleb-tier cellphone background.

Don't tread on my 2nd Amendment right, faggot.

Its not that bad. You could own this for only a few thousands.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBjulD1cBPw&channel=UC4qOKbRnqQgmuuwPKciL05Q

Also why are these not being sold in states like cali? Its only quarter automatic ;^)

based

NOT OWNING AN FN-57

Pleb.

I have an FN, why dont you user?

correct
all of those are serial scratched nigger guns.
You prob buy them from the hood or something

A magnum or a FN57 would be a good taste you stupid fucking nigger

I don't care about race. It's good vs evil constantly. It just so happens the scumbags at the top of the economic ladder are pitting us all against each other. I've had friends of all different backgrounds. And I've had problems with people from any background. Theres good and bad in every group.

Do it legally.

Join the NRA and vote to defend your gun rights.

I have both feels good

Indeed.

I actually have an straight pull AR15 chambered in .22lr (lol) for plinking at the range and 3 shotguns for clays abut I've always wanted a pistol. It's almost enough to make me want to emigrate but I'm not a shitskin so I guess I can forget it.

As long as it's legal and you're adhering to the laws, why do I give a shit? Enjoy your freedoms my melanin-enriched bro.

Why not semi auto? .22lr rifles are legal as long as the barrel is over 12".

Air and CO2 pistols are a semi decent replacement for a handgun and you can shoot them indoors.

Apparently you CAN own a working handgun as long as it is kept locked up at Bisley and is a pre 1914 model. You aren't supposed to shoot them at targets though, just to check for function. Plus do you really own a gun that has to be kept at the shooting range at all times?

Get a load of this cuckold

SHall not be infringed.

People don't realize being a nigger is a mindset. It just so happens alot of black people have this mindset. A slav and cleetus that is a meth head can also act like a nigger.

Keep buying guns my man.

This is another option- uses shotgun primers and conical bullets.

Or you could just move to the Isle of Man.

goddamnit

I own rifles, just not nearly as many.

I have a 10/22, a Mosin, the Posted AR, and a Winchester 94,

me2

blacks owning guns: good, keep shooting up your own kind and gives cops even more reasons to shoot you, I love seeing black people chimp out and protest. Ignorant ghetto niggers are doing a disservice to the black community, furthermore they illegitimize the BLM movement its all music to my ears seeing all the sabotage being done because some moron doesnt just stand still when being arrested. Its your right to have a gun could care less what you do with it, but when you act a fool the cops know how to handle chimp behavior.

Woman with guns: wouldn't trust a woman with any weapon let alone pepper spray. If she is disciplined and takes classes and isnt mentally ill like most women I think its just fine a mother has the right to protect her family. The bad part is when you see something like in forensic files where the wife kills the husband with the family firearm over life insurance money or because she is having an affair. trained women with the right mindset is good, emotionally unstable whores are a threat to anybody given the right circumstances.

Any Cred Forums users think my opinions are too harsh? also op nice collection dont brandish those kitties in front of a cop

Buy a Sar K2 .45
-like cz 97 with thinner grips yet holds 14+1 (takes p14 magazines $25 each)
-has a proper light rail
-i shoot minr in IDPA matches, performs great
-under $400 at cdnnsports.com

As to the OP, I am fine with nigs owning guns. It leads to an independent mindset and away from the false promises of leftism which has turned your communities and families to shitholes since the civil rights era.

A American lawfully exercising their 2nd amendment is always good.

Neat

I'm with you on the gun fetish but the AK pistol is faggot tier. Why not try for a class 3 license and get true SBRs or a select fire MP5?

Soul, you are a good guy. You trip on /k/ and I like you.

Cred Forums is not in reality a racist board, the black man is not our enemy.
Our enemy is the Jew who spares no expense in his efforts to turn the black man into a nigger.
We applaud decent black men and women who recognize their right and responsibility to defend themselves and their families.

2nd Amendment! Besides, likely they will kill other Dindus with them.

Criminals have illegal guns, law-abiding citizens have legal guns.

I'm all for it as long as they're law abiding, just like any other people of any color. If you understand the second amendment and its ultimate purpose (not hunting shit) and you agree i'm down. If you vote democrat and for people who would abolish said rights its retarded but if you vote for people who want to preserve those rights then good to go. Protect yourself, your family, your friends, and your country from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This.

Mulatto here. I own bistols and waifuls and subbort da white race. Kill all niggers

people who have legal guns are typically more upstanding citizens, and know how and when their use is appropriate. Whereas cletus, jamal, and mohammed are far more likely to kill eachother, their loved ones, or themselves with their fifty dollar shit guns.

You should get on the discourd we've missed you.