SJW getting in a tizzy over some girls using the term "Black"

valleynewslive.com/content/news/394232111.html

twitter.com/GeauxSavy/status/778447360791719937?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Please, Cred Forums, fire up your twatter accounts and let these girls know how racist they are.

Please, don't mean too mean and use the word nigger. You have the potential to redpill a lot of normies with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/778426303129280512
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
twitter.com/myUND/status/778451037791199232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so livid do they even know that peanut butter has been invented by an afro-american gentleman...

Looks like that white boi Shaun WE WUZ King is getting involved.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/778426303129280512

Damn. White bitches are ruthless.

>hurting a minority's feelings in college

These white bitches are asking for it imo

> Using the word black.
> Not nigger.

She got what she deserved.

>Ngale Queen

Racism at college campuses is becoming an epidemic!!!

>black people moving to north dakota

Niggers love being a victim.

>black people demand you do not be friends with them

well, they wuz...

God i miss 90s Rock so much.

I work at this university. Black people are a new phenomenon around here. Not surprised shit like this happens.

Wasnt North Dakota one of the states with the biggest german gene pool?

Loving it.

The sad thing is these girls will get crucified by social media and probably expelled just because of some dumb nigger.

.t Fargo resident

It is. It's mostly Germans. Although Grand Forks (the town this University is in) is actually mostly Scandinavian/Norwegian.

The state as a whole is German ancestry for the most part. State capital is Bismarck so that kind of gives it away...

>North Dakota

Niggers made it that far north? Wtf?

The dumbfuck liberals and Lutheran Social Services decided North Dakota wasn't diverse enough.

LSS imports Somalian and other refugees. I think we are up to about 3k now? 10-15 years ago a black person would turn heads.

I doubt this person is a Somali though. I don't actually see many Somalians outside of a community college environment.

Tons of Norwegians too. My grandparents moved there to be shipbuilders. Areas like ND have some of the most purely Germanic Americans out there, since it's just Norwegians and Germans breeding.

Nobody else has ever wanted to move to fucking north dakota.

Yet it is perfectly OK for a black person to talk shit about ones color, expecially if the opponent just happends to be white.

The cold was supposed to keep all the niggers out.

This ia horrible.

Of course it is. If it was niggers calling someone a white bitch you'd never hear it from anyone. This is exactly why kids today are waking up from the faggot PC culture. Everyone's getting sick of SJW losers ruining everything

modern times, amigo.

nobody even has to go outside much anymore, so climate is irrelevant. niggers can now survive anywhere.

She's black, and she's a bitch. Sounds accurate.

Whites are heartless criminals.

>tfw you will never smell what the Rock was cooking.

I got one like :)

WE

It was from me, goyim.

>[+79]
>[+59]

what did they mean by this?

Thank you based Goy.

What's wrong with that fucking cat? Usually I'd say cataracts but it's eyes are too fucking huge. Fuck you dude it's almost 3 am here and I won't be able to sleep now

We have three tweets from based goyim. Can we get a few more. I'll even post a rare Kayla as a reward.

Except a lot of people listed as white are not fucking white.

pretty sure they muzzled them just to make them be quiet but idk im not a historian still shitty of them tho

How dare you insult our queens, goy?

KANGZ

>ayyy lmeow

In case some people don't know how remove the negro spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

They have the vote number showing how it is up voted making Reddit is racists and approved it.

Holy shit Cred Forums BTFO yet again.

Based Boondocks. Did you tweet, yet, Hans?

>Power Word: Kill

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQHQQQQQ!!!

Nope.

See:

well in that context it is kind of racist, just not in a sinister way. It's a double standard though, black people can describe whites as white in any context. I think it comes from a self loathing pov, like the descriptor black=bad to them. That's why they keep getting upset.

>things that aren't true

>>ayyy lmeow
Golden

Oh shit reddit BTFO. Reply with this pic to the reddit user.

>racism is alive and well

Kek. Does that dumb niggers think racism was dead or something, like at any point ever?

>tagging Shaun King in comments
kek that fuck isn't even a nigger

Ha, Shaun King is definitely J Roc, except he's not funny and terrible person.

even better. niggers would literally eat dirt to survive in africa. slaves brought over would continue to do so, not realizing the chemical composition was different. too much iron, or whatever. niggers were literally killing themselves from eating too much dirt. the mouth guards prevented the property from damaging itself.

I'm disappointed in you Cred Forums. Where are all the redpilled tweets?

>Well shit mammy why can't we kill dem crackers wit our minds n shieet now
>Jamal you sound like a dumb fuck axein me all deez questions

umm im pretty sure that's just a slave bathing their master. are these people retarded?

I can smell you from here your dirty whitey.

They also built the sinks too, and knew early plumbing huh

>astrology
>Rev "I have a Scheme" Al Sharpton, 1994

>are these people retarded?
probably just morons

>blacks
>people
pick one. think about it: the entire history of american blacks has existed in the time of the written word. only a few generations ago there were still living ex-slaves, an intact oral history exists for their people...but they think they're egyptians n shiiiieeeet. I can trade my own families history, across oceans and continents, further back. it's beyond retardation. they have the intelligence of a pack animal.

No its a sex slave being bathed by another slave.

"Where where your ancestors from, Negro?"
"Africa and Sheeeeitttt."

Source?

Translate?

>what is per capita
I guess gender studies doesn't teach basic statistics. Then again the cuck is happy to talk about blacks having higher incarceration rates so it sounds like they are cherry picking

Need backup Cred Forums. Shaun Kings minions are getting out of control.

>>what is per capita
More than that, they are false even if you ignore per capita.

And when you take into consideration the severity, prior offenses, and iq, the incarceration rate is not rampant as they say, but that requires maths which be raycis.

>twitter.com/myUND/status/778451037791199232

KEK!

But that be using rates raycis! Da whitey number be still higher.

The left will alter these statistics. They don't even care about the truth they just care about pushing a narrative

also lold, the crimes whites commit at near same levels as blacks (which are still lower than blacks) are dumb stuff like drunkenness and liquor laws

Was she black? And a bitch? If so why would someone get in trouble for stating a fact?

Two sides to every story.

because anything even slightly not praising blacks as the kingz dey are is racis and grounds for public humiliation

NEW THREAD

>tfw superior but still a complete waste of skin and genetic dead end

life is cruel

This is actually wrong though, there was no need to use the word black. Obviously SJWs will overreact, but these kids don't deserve to be defended. It was a lame thing to do.

True they should have said "we kicked that what most likely identifies as humanoid bitch out". Funny how this is another case of women being giant cunts and bullying each other and then white makes are memed as being the main problem.

>tfw go to UND

what do?

Why does she wear the mask?

>Dindu nuffin
55% of the murders while being 14% of the population is way too much.

Looks like glaucoma. My dog was hit with it a few months ago and we had to removes his eyes to save him.

cute kitty

I think the aztecs got there first.

The schnozz of that education bird is a bit too long and jewy. It makes me uncomfortable.

It doesn't sound like the word "black" was actually what the person was upset about, but if you've gotta make shit it up to keep that fire stoked, have at it, you do you.

Underrated so fucking much

or just "bitch"

Talcum X always cracks me up.

It feeling hurt. It DEMAND that the white be punished. It so shocked. It never been so infuriated.

GO AWAY! LEAVE US ALONE! WHAT DON'T YOU GET?

Really chimp go away. Quit following us. Wallow in your own shit.