HILLARY DOWN 19 POINTS WITH MILLENNIALS

IT'S OVER AHAHAHAHA.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6fDpZAVSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good to see.
After debates she will be destroyed completly.
So the best options for Dems is to kill granny asap and put a Bernie instead. He have more chanses to win then Hilldog.

She's down on so many fronts and yet the almighty MSM has her gaining on Trump?

>Put Bernie on instead
lol Goldman Sachs and the political donor caste will never let that happen.

They'd sooner put Ted Cruz on top of the Dem ticket.

XDDDDDDDD

>Hillary steps down as the nominee
>A hush comes over the crowd
>Suddenly someone comes sprinting up to the podium
>Its true liberal Ted Cruz
>"THE DELEGATES DONALD, I HAVE THEM NOW"
>In the corner you can see Bernie violently crying, face red from anger

waving at walls will do that with support from people not old enough to have senior citizen moments

Maybe she shouldn't have attacked MEMES

>After debates she will be destroyed completly.
It depends.

If her is as clueless as they've shown she will. If they aren't she might get even good reaction from the people.

I've asked the question why are liberal journos convinced that she will win debates(yes, they are) in Trump thread and one user said something that I think was right - Clinton can recite her policies like it's dictionary definition very well. Trump on the other hand wants to keep his options open so you can expect not-very-detailed answers from him which will show him as weak.

Now the problem is that Clinton's staff may really think that she can win by attacking Trump/Trumpkins and she'll get wrecked if she'll do. The question is whether the deplorables and attack on our Lord and Saviour Kek was intentional probing of public opinion or not.

At the same time Trump surprised everybody so many times and he and his staff seems to understand the reality of the run and the public very well so it's likely that they are prepared for the worst scenario of Clinton having to recite her policies and that's all. Who knows.

>If her is as clueless
her campaign staff*

IT'S OGRE

>Ted Cruz
>not gee eee beee exclamation mark

> Clinton can recite her policies

the witch literally has no policies.

She's only talking about Trump 24/7, only insulting him and voters.

She has also announced that she will "come out swinging" in the debate.

Trump needs only to keep his cool and bury her calmly and her insults, just like he did with Jeb.

She's a mess.

Is this a fake poll? I thought she was supposed to do good with young voters?

i don't know why, but i've had the feeling a debate won't happen since the beginning of this whole thing. i have no evidence or anything, just a hunch

She is feeling the Johnson

Gary Johnson

Cruz vs. Trump in general election? I would be fine with this.

>She has also announced that she will "come out swinging" in the debate.
Oh, if so, then it's already over.

got a bad feeling she is going to shit her pants on stage.

Time to Pok-e-mon go pack your bags hil dog

>bad

howd this delegates shit start? did he say something about it, or was it just inferred from that weird ass hulkster-style pic of him doing that stance?

>now the true battle begins.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6fDpZAVSI

at this point what difference does it make

Millenials don't vote anyway, see Brexit. They just use "protest" hashtags and sit on their asses and then cry a lot.

She's apparently always done horribly with Millennials. I guess having to live through her bullshit without the marxist activism era ringing in your distant memories is either a quick way to indoctrination in search of comfort or a very very hard disillusionment.

It was the GHWB endorsement. Nothing exposes her more as an evil globalist, warmonger and corporate shill.

I wonder if that lost her more millennials than it gained her #NeverTrump True Conservatives (TM).

who the fuck cares about papa Bush. He is the relic of the past, millenials probably don't know what this old fart did

For most of the people it was a "yeah, whatever" news. Big fucking surprise GHWB didn't endorse a man that delivered a can of whoopass to his autistic son and called out Dubya on WMDs.

Millenial normies are all about being accepted to their party discussions about whatever netflix show is currently trending and pseudointellectual debates about books that require no brain to discuss in the first place. So they flocked to Sanders because they could understand him and he wasnt against the grain like Trump is and now that Bernie is gone they're left without any fucks to give and their Sanders tattoos branding them as idiots for a period of time (possibly a lifetime since millenials are too much of a pussy to have it removed)

I've wondered this too. Must have happened outside of our operating hours.

vote for trump!

>implying most people even remember him