Lose two world wars

>Lose two world wars.
>Try to champion the progression of the EU but end up contributing to its eventual collapse and rise of the far-right across Europe.

JUST.

If and when the EU collapses, should Germany be forced to pay reparations?

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mUrkNhoZwQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany will start WW3

Who saw that coming?

Forcing us to pay reparations is never a good call.
History tells you that.

Auferstanden aus Ruinen, you cant destroy the german people.

Yeah, you will just destroy yourselves.

And well take all you cunts with us. or most of you.
As usual youll need to gang up with the whole word against tiny germany.
Its really sad to be this good at everything. sourrounded by anglos pseudo humans and shitskins.
being aryan is suffering.

Not good at reproducing

desu no white country is

no one has any sympathy for you when youre whole country sits back and watches as it destoys itself

dedenazification when?

Youd think, but you dont live here and dont see whats brewing over here.
82% against merkel and immigration.
AFD getting 14%+ in elections.
refugee homes and camps burning every week.
Police breaking down hard on any suspected extremist.
Its crazy how everything turned so fast in a few months.

>you cant destroy the german people.
LOL
Your women are being bred by afro/islamic cock as we speak.
Bye Bye German people

Nothing ever happens in BW. Kinda peaceful here. AfD got 15% here in march.

>JUST
as planned

>You paid the reparations of Versailles.
>You've been paying the Jews reparations.
>Your people were destroyed by the Russians.

Stop living in a fantasy world, the Germans are dead. All that exist are weak and degenerate deutschlanders.

m8 until you personally aloha snackbar merkel and go down a catalytic martyr your people will be destroyed. its up to you my friend your choice in what happens

In your fetish dreams possibly mr. spaghetti-fresser

Its all very bloated up. Youve got it exactly as us, I dontk now where the high horse is coming from Pasquale.

We used to be allies and youve shown how insanely incapable your people are at warfare.
You should be nice to the germans, we might just help you again in a few years.

>Complain about germany losing wars in which they were completely outnumbered
>Lose war against emus

Evem after this happens they will still be whiter than Italians

>Germany
>paying reparations

What happened after Versaille, Nigel?

All the rep payments and the shit we got and get is because all you are still scared of us.
Simple as that, thats why you anglos tend to be so jolly about the shitfest that europe is in right now.you get to bash germans again.

every time you kick down germanys sandcastle it gets uglier and more evil, just let them win because you know they are going to in the end and id rather european cucking union than whatever monstrosity comes after you kill this iteration of german power

Most of the burning happens, of course, in east germany.

In Cologne and Bonn there are a few groups who walk the streets at night and keep an eye out, even the police aint doing something against them like they did a few months before.
pendulum is swinging back HARD.
Interesting months to come.

either way i hope you cunts sort your shit out.

t. Achmed

>25% VAT tax.

This triggers the Denmark cuck.

If 82% are against Merkel and immigration, then why the heck does AfD not get 82% of the vote? You have got to put your money where your mouth is. A vote for CDU means a continuation of the current policies.

>Implying I'm a shitlian
lmaoooooooo stay deluded cumskins
is right

Because they did a great job of undermining the AFD since they started.
CSU is going haywire against CDU and Merkel.
By the looks of it a red/red/green coalition is the most possible outcome for 2017.
Also being against mass immigration and the likes does not mean people vote for those AFD mongs ( which they really are, they have good points and the right idea but they are all incapable retards except maybe 2-3 in there)

Merkel publicly said shes sorry and wanted to turn back the time etc pp.
maximum dmg control, shes losing everything fast.

Ya blame Anglos. We always thought you were inferior. Your just fucked being the center of Europe. Good luck with the She Devil cant one of your 80 year grand dads shoot her in the face? I mean be a martyr for your people. Fuck if i live till 80 and some dumb bitch was destroying my country id sign up.

Easy.

Black Germans wtf has the World come too....

Why would anyone even have 280k+ as taxable? You must be really retarded.

All oldschool nazis are dead, medicated or locked away in homes.
Or they are dead or in prison.
they keep fucking sending 94 year old guys to prison for being a medic at auschwitz etc.

Dont expect anything from that old gen.

Merkel wont be a problem for long anymore, she also stopped all the pro refugee shit lately.
Shes in maximum dmg control and scared of her position and nice salary.
Shes gonna get booted out and get a comfy EU seat or something, thats my best guess.

>italian austria
AHAHAHAHA

lol you think me and my german friends and family will defend whats left inside the fence of the so called country Germany? The super powers will face hordes of dumb muslims and Hartz 4 crackers once they knock at the fence.

good meme but the germans that would then make up half of all european countries are still going to have influence over all of europe and be pissed as fuck. just let them win, they deserve it

I sure hope so.
If not, just fuck off somewhere else defeatist.

>and be pissed as fuck

What they gonna do, let me fuck their wife?

>just let them win

cuck

>>Try to champion the progression of the EU but end up contributing to its eventual collapse and rise of the far-right across Europe.

its not just that. Germany govt., through manipulation of ECB policy, has created a situation where Germany profits and all other members of EU lose. its very like to how the German Reich staved off rationing for a long time in ww2 because it sucked up food produce from occupied Europe. they never fucking learn.

what do you think happens when half your countries demographics is made of germans?

who are you trying to defend? Your wifes son Abdhul Ab Al Mahmud?

sure can't destroy the german people

If Germany had not been fucked over in Versailles as bad as they were, the Weimar Republic probably would not have failed. The ridiculously draconian treaty and the resulting perception of it as an act of injustice made it easy to poison the minds of the masses. Pic related.

>Implying there was any hope for your country
He's just being a realist

>what do you think happens when half your countries demographics is made of germans?

Scat fetish clubs? I dunno, you tell me.

Just remove us from the map

>If Germany had not been fucked over in Versailles as bad as they were, the Weimar Republic probably would not have failed. The ridiculously draconian treaty and the resulting perception of it as an act of injustice made it easy to poison the minds of the masses. Pic related.
This meme has to die. You benefited from the Versailles treaty you ungrateful cunt.

my peoples and families legacy.
the homeland of my ancestors.
Just defending my country and what it used to be and can be again.
Youre no german or have any of the traits we have. obviously.
We dont need the hartz4 crew. now off to the trinkbude ronny.

lolwat.
what have you been smoking ? or what the hell do they teach you in history?
the treaty of versailles was exclusivly to fuck over germany in hopes they wont recover.
But boy did we show them.

American education lmao.

Germany should be destroyed.
The country should be annexed by France and Poland mainly, maybe let Czechs and Danes have some bits too.

L. O. L. at all those Germans in this thread
70% of all children are from non-german families
You've lost, Krauts

I'm Turkish myself

>my peoples and families legacy.
Destroyed by the Soviets
>the homeland of my ancestors.
Raped quite brutally by the Soviets.
>Just defending my country and what it used to be and can be again.
Delusion of Grandeur I see
>Youre no german or have any of the traits we have. obviously.
Of course he's not German. He actually thinks

I love how arrogant germany was as the migrats (invaders) first started coming in and now the establishment is pretending it didn't know what would happen as the world falls apart around it. You guys are fucked.

Stop being salty, its not our fault you cant handle money .
Also greeks are WAY too lazy for their own good. Oh and greedy and corrupt i forgot that.

do not forget who pays your bills greekroach

How does it feel to be hated in germany AND turkey.
Even more in turkey.
stupid alman turk.

Germany should be forced to pay. If only to secure the rise of hitler 2.0. I hope this time we help him carry out his sacred mission.

Yeah thanks for that Anglos. throwing german girls, women and children to rabid red marxists instead of pushing them back and defeating them.

Jesus fuck. can you not see the Strategic position you were in?.

Stay strong friend. I believe in the will of the German people. You can win the fight for your country.

Yeah, the german people are doing a pretty good job at it these days.
(pic related your average antifa anti nazi retards)

Just break up germany already.
I'm bavarian, I don't feel close to any of those cultureless northern cucks who have no culture and identity besides consume and eat kebab all day.
Germany doesn't work. It should be split up into it's states.

Everybody knows germs are the laziest, greediest and most corruped scum on the face of the earth.
Why, everything they say about the jews, are actually facts about the germs.

Austria should also be destroyed.
Why it's only just Germany's Mini Me

Yeah man we should all just look at the flags on here and attack each other. After all, as long as there is a country that has it worse than us, it doesn't matter anymore what's happening in my own country.
Let the world burn, I don't care if I get to post a 'funny' meme that totally hasn't been posted hundreds of times before.

You're all disgusting.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html

Jails are full with fugees.

>In your fetish dreams possibly mr. spaghetti-fresser
Just go outside.
You see so many mixed race couples these days, while you defend the "honor" of german women online, you beta cuck loser white knight.

This joke of a country has been going on for far too long. Just fucking nuke it already along with Belgium, and give the remaining land to surrounding countries. Nothing of importance would be lost.

Worst language.
Worst culture.
Worst history.

It's time to stop.

They are trying to destroy the Jews, why are you resisting it faggots?

big words for a fucking turk

Agreed. We need eastern and western Prussia (due to economic differences) and Bavaria should be independent or join Austria.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>they are slowly red-pilling europe

>Yeah thanks for that Anglos.
I'm Slav you Germanic Cuck

>throwing german girls, women and children to rabid red marxists instead of pushing them back and defeating them.

Maybe you shouldn't have started a War you couldn't win you fucking niggering Chimp.

>mfw

>I love how arrogant germany was
Just read this thread.
Most germans are still arrogant.
In german there's a saying "Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall".
"Pride comes before the downfall" most germans are a prime example of this.
Completely delusional until the last second and then they resort to hysterics.

Germany has tried to bring about the collapse of civilization since the fall of the Roman Empire. Their history is interesting but their people must be destroyed. If any Germans respect modern society you'll agree and kys immediately

I might got robbed beaten or raped today by 2 or 3 adult males. I was walking the dog then I thought going through forest area would be fun, so I go down through barbed wire and then going forward a little far in I hear someone, look at him sitting kind of surrounded by leaf and I just turn around and start walking the fuck out. Was I going to be rape and murder? What the fuck could have happen? Was I idiotically stupid lucky? Please someone say something.

I don't care about the rest of germany anymore, certainly not any region that ever voted SPD into goverment.
So I'd build a huge fucking wall north of bavaria and call it a day.
I don't want anything to do with that culturally corrosive currywurst und döner kebab mario barth und atze schröder culture that turned everything north of bavaria into soulless, traditionless husks.

England is at fault for the war.
We tried not to but it was inevitable.

> Americunt thinks Versailles treaty was the Marshall Plan.
WE WUZ EDUCATED AND SHIEET

> Bavarian delusion

Still salty about WW2 i see.

Haha, no. You're literally the problem of everything in europe.

>England is at fault for the war.
t. stormfag.

I apologize for all my faggot true jew blue pilled countrymen for believing it was ever good to defeat germany in either world war.

Thanks for all the communism you stupid euro fucks. Fuck you Brits.

thanks mate.
No that would be marxism and anything remotely red.

>before WWI Imperial Germany was the single-strongest continental power, but was kept in check due to the alliance system among the European powers and the powerful Russian and Austro-Hungarian Empires on its eastern periphery, which prevented any significant expansion beyond the 1871 borders. When Central and Eastern Europe got broken up into individually weak states these were very vulnerable to renewed German and Russian domination

Germanics love fighting, arts, crafts, and fighting, and war, and fighting, and killing, and war.

And they are very good at these things.

The German longs for a return to tribal society, but he must take the world with him.

Tribal society is the way to go mate. You should have let the Germans lead you to light when they were Goths. Every time you kill them the come back MUCH, MUCH worse.

The German will consume the world.

I hope the fall comes soon. We need a civil war to get out of this mess. Lots of blood in the streets, hand the traitors and expell the dark horde.

if french cucks listened to jozef pilsudski we could have conquered germans in 1933 and there would be no war

>No that would be marxism and anything remotely red.
Would it explain why NatSoc chose red?

Please be b8. This is seriously the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Germany opposed the New World Order and was punished for it.

History will remember us as the good guys eventually and resent you for the denying the truth all around you

youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q

nice try but not an argument. with red i meant communist.

Not a Turk. But even that is better than being a germ.

No. Just reality.
Where is your culture?
Where is your tradition?
You have no regional cuisine anymore, everyone just eats the same slop. Burgers and Kebab.
You have no regional culture anymore, you don't even go to the church.
You have no regional traditional outfits anymore.
You have nothing.
You wear jeans and t-shirts with funny captions on it and NIKE running shoes to work, because everything in your parts of germany is JUST FUCK MKY CULTURE UP.

I don't know how anyone in the north can consider themselves to be "german" when the only thing german about you people is the language you hardly speak and in some cases your DNA.
Culturally you are goyim and not germans. You are stripped of culture and heritage.
Don't pretend it's otherwise, I've lived in the north, I know how little of culture and heritage you people have left.

>these were very vulnerable to renewed German and Russian domination

Yeah this will work when we had a military limited to 100k and even fucking Czecheslovakia had a stronger military, while France and Poland move in from time to time and raid some clay during the weimar republic.

You burgers are really the most retarded fucks when it comes to education.

>cuckold fantasies
Is this what Cred Forums has done to you?

Your ancestors weep at your words greko.

At least we protect our own. That's more then you can say about germans.

I like bavaria a lot but that is cherry picked so hard.

Which you didn't adhered to it 100% percent of the time.

>At least we protect our own
yeah, just that "our own" includes niggers and spics

This is fucking Rubbish mate.

If you left them with the same country then they wouldn't have gone to war again. There were no passions, no fight against oppression in the first world war. If you just called it quits this wouldn't have happened.

And with the land they had before the war, they would have done the exact same fucking thing.

I fail to see how being surrounded by smaller states was an advantage when the major contenders were untouched after the first world war and the smaller, scattered nations were either parts of nations allied with Germany or inconsequential.

Gets rekt in an argument. switches topic.

being uneducated is nothing to be ashamed of. just pick up a book once in a while.

>335k+
>59%
Not worth bothering to make more money if the government is going to get all the surplus

Yeah, but at least can protect it. You can't manage as much.

>At least we protect our own

As seen with nigger interracial rape stats and spics flooding your nation

I don't think there was a legitiment subject. But I just made one.

I lived in hamburg, niedersachsen and berlin.

It's the truth.

You need to re-evaluate what you think is "normal".
TV and media shapes what people think is normal.

Is a person like mario barth or atze schröder normal? For most germans they are, they emulate them.
Is shopping potato chips at aldi normal?
For most germans it is.
All these things. They are not german culturally.
In bavaria at least you got some strong local culture.
In the north there just is nothing.
People eat pizza at cheap turkish owned pizza stores, people eat kebab, people eat burgers, people scoff at the idea of anything traditional as backwards.

Where is the north german identity?

In reality it's a mix of consumerist ideas you see on TV. Plain, boring, made by corporations.

pic related is the face of the nu-german.

No culture, chugs rainbow colored HFCS down his throat and rambles on about bullshit while wearing clothes that display no culture or heritage.
You think these things are normal because you grew up with them, they aren't - they are the epitome of a globalized, consumerist goy caste who only serves to work and consume.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUrkNhoZwQ8

>Germany should be destroyed.
>The country should be annexed by France and Poland

the only use Germany has is as a bulwark against Poland. Germans are okay, Polish are the worst, all the arrogance none of the brains

My ancestors killed Turks and Germans alike.
And if I could ask them who did they hate more, the answer would definitely be Germans.

i dontk now mate, Im from cologne. Our culture is unkillable.
Were just too much in love with the city and being from cologne even our turks are more friendly than maybe in the pott or in the north.
Were also bloated with refugees but ever since NYE they are astoundingly quiet except a few situations.

But its true, bavaria has tried it hardest to keep the old culture alive.

Of course they would say that, you are at least 50% turk yourself.

God I hate these threads. Just shitslinging about who the bigger cuck is. I'm sure that's gonna solve this global problem idiots.

You're more Turk than I am, you know.
There are more Turks in Germany, than there in Greece even with counting the bullshit meme that Greeks are Turks.
And not just the Turks, with the illegals and all, there are more shitskins in Germany than in Greece, and that's true even if you say that Greeks are not white.
You're fucked, Hans and nobody will miss you.

>i dontk now mate, Im from cologne. Our culture is unkillable.
While I like the fact that you are all very catholic I think cologne is the epitome lack of culture.
Yeah you talk in a funny accent and you drink bad beer, but where is the rest?
Cologne is such a shithole, full of muslims, kebab stores and everything smells like piss and vomit.
I sure would love more parts of germany to have a strong national identity, but as I see it you were forced to relegate your identity to carnival and drinking "kölsch".
Is that really all you want from your culture?
Also the most left wing people I know are from cologne, even more extreme than berlin.

But as someone born and raised there, is there still anything you would say worth saving in cologne?

The problem will never be solved since these idiots dont wanna admit that their ancestors fucked up and that enabling kike degeneracy on a global level rotted the minds of whites

>mfw used to have a deep respect for Germans and their culture no more than 2 years ago
>mfw it's been replaced by a pity for what it's going to be

Like seeing your favorite sports player become a druggie.

We can play the blame game all we want, we're in this together now.

>You're more Turk than I am, you know.
no u

Fucking kek. Of course there are more shitskins in Germany than in Greece, your population is small as fuck. Even your 50% inbred turk genes are not enough to make up for the population gap.

WE WUZ DEMOKRAZY N SHIET

You cant be together when the majority is still high on their propaganda. This is why the West needs to crash and burn and be rebuild from the ground up

I'd prefer a global economic crash with the infrastructure intact so that the inevitable rebirth doesn't take 200 years.

>And well take all you cunts with us
sorry to say all the strong germans died between both world wars all you have left are a bunch of cucks and niggers who owe you nothing.

Yeah that's the right there, there are more shitskins there but there's also one other difference.
We spit on them, you marry them.
We shut our doors on their face, you share your bed with them.
We occupy schools to prevent them from sending their kids there, you teach your kids how to pray to their Allah.

Like I said, you're fucked Hans. Either DB collapse will kill you or Ahmed will.

germany lost all the wars won all the peaces

why? because they're the allies of the americans

when there's a war (specially if it's a world war) the parts who compete need to be allies in order to not bring the world to unexpected situations

With modern tech rebuilding wont take that long

well im 29, I still know Cologne as it were.
Its not just about Karneval, its about us meeting in our bars, play cards and talk shit.
going to football games and everyone i know played football in his youth and probably still is.
Cologne might be big, but everyone knows each other somehow.
People from cologne are just really friendly and funny ( most of the time ).
german culture pretty much IS bierhalls,playing cards and argue.

And oldschool Karneval was glorious, now its just a giant spring break style shit. I remember being taken as a child by family and friends to watch the rosenmontagzug, everyone in the same costume, we took our own beer, beef soup and everything and just had a blast for a day.
Thats pretty difficult these days because there are brawls everywhere.

But i gotta admit, this is leftie heaven here. But also because they are the loudmouthed majority.
Behing the veils, cologne is still pretty german and racist.
Were racists in a southern US way.
love the individual
hate the race

>implying the rise of far-right across Europe is something bad

>An economic crash wouldn't cause most infraestructure to be destroyed.
Well, ok...

Letting Germany get away with reparations is never a good call
We must end this autistic race once and for all and be done with it
FTFY

Infrastructure doesn't need to be destroyed. We just need lots of death and suffering. 500k-1000k dead, some starvation, shitskins will be removed on the side etc... Country will be back up on it's feet after a few months and the ethnic and housing problem will be taken care of in addition to the right getting more power.

The force of the unemployed would just need to be directed in the right direction so that their collective destructive power wouldn't turn them against themselves.

>Its not just about Karneval, its about us meeting in our bars, play cards and talk shit.
People do that in somalia, croatia and everywhere.
That is culture on life support. That is the bare minimum.

>german culture pretty much IS bierhalls,playing cards and argue.
That's what RTL wants you to think.
All cultures on the planet have drinking halls, playing games.
German culture used to be so much more.
Now it's not.

>a few months
I'm an optimist and even I don't believe that to be realistic.

enlighten me.

WW2 ended in 1945 with millions germans dead and 25% of all buildings destroyed in the country. By 1955, we were the #2 economy on the planet again. And this has nothing to do with the marshall plan.

A civil war would be nothing compared to the end of WW2. Normalization after a few weeks of demostic war would happen rather quick. Only problem I could see would be an extremely radical government getting into power and creating a military dictatorship.... unlikely.

>all you have left are a bunch of cucks and niggers who owe you nothing

>says the country who voted a nigger into the white house TWICE
good one

Are you from East Germany or West Germany

>pay reparation
do you really think you get WW3 for free?

thank americans that invented for you the EU right in the moment when you were collapsing

>You paid the reparations of Versailles.
They never paid + we should have annexed part of their country just like they did to us.

I was born in east Germany but we moved to the West the moment the Wall was removed. Why?

>I was born in east Germany
Then you are Honorary Slav. Take back your country from the effeminate cucks of the west germans

thank you america for lecturing a german about germany

When were we collapsing? The EU was an evolution of the EEC from the fifties, the Americans didn't have shit to do with it.

>Honorary Slav.

I'm an eternal Kraut, not some mixed shit.

>inb4 Prussia were slavs.

Dude just read up a bit on ethnology it will do wonders for you and your strange perception of Europe.

Prussians were slavs, until the teutonic order. You are still great, kraut.

>thank you america for lecturing a german about germany
Someone has to. You're losing your nation and Identity once more this time with no resistance.

>You're losing your nation and Identity
The irony is not lost on you

They're Baltic people actually, Paco.

america have to do with the creation of germany

>When were we collapsing?
in the '90s after italy devalued the currency

immune to the irony of your own words?

>The irony is not lost on you
Not really. The community Where I live is full of Slavs who celebrate their Motherlands holidays and victories. Depressing to know there's few Belarusians here where I live. But I make due with East Germans who speak Russian and lived to the Glory of Communism.

kek, burgers at it finest

You slavic shits are not welcome in the western world.

My bad. Thank you for the correction.

Why tf is Austria called Italian Austria, I agree with merging Bavaria with Austria tho

>6277▶
>
Apologize.

Did you use a script?

>You slavic shits are not welcome in the western world.
Just try and stop us you fucking cuck. After a millennium of being stab in the back by western Europe, its time it got a taste of what we dealt with.

CUSTOMS, TRADITIONS.
You can get drunk in a bar almost everywhere in the world.
How detached are you from reality that makes you think drinking "kölsch" is a substitute for the culture and heritage they have taken from you?

There is thousands of events, festivals, sports and celebrations in the alpine regions that all tie into local folclore and traditions that grew over 1000s of years.

Just getting drunk in a bar and feeling you're doing something culturally, when you are doing something the laziest nigger in somalia does in the same way JUST DOESN'T CUT IT.

Last time we forced Germany to pay reparations WW2 happened.

>we forced
>we
this always cracks me up

Said Mexico

>far right
Am disappoint straya.

>What happened afterwards

You krauts were fucking each other both socially and politically. Most of the world eventually felt sorry for you and let you regain your strength. But then you went and pissed on everyone by surprise attacking reluctant European nations (no one wanted war back then, which is why France didn't try to attack you in fear of starting a war).

But still, you failed again. You failed at the one thing you autismos are good at - war!

the only nation that was REALLY thirsty for war was the litte rock out in the ocean. britain.
This is fact, germans went on to take back soil that was theirs, like any other nation wouldve done. Also own banking system.
rothschild and his underling churchill couldnt have that.

>Most of the world eventually felt sorry for you and let you regain your strength.

hahahahha thats not how politics and geopolitics work like you idiot or wait? germany felt sorry for Europe and so she tried to conquer it.

PAY DENBTS