CANZUK Union when, lads? It would be absolutely glorious

CANZUK Union when, lads? It would be absolutely glorious.

>p-please save us from spiteful EU

>He wants to be in a Union with Canada
Im in Canada and i dont want to be here

fuck off you have more paki's then we have people

Canada Australia New Zealand and UK should have the same coin and freedom of movement long ago.
I don't get what you didn't make that on the 50's

We got cucked by this paedo lad.

Also Europe at the time didn't include crap economies like Bulgaria and Greece.

We wuz tricked.

No love for CANZUK on this thread?

We Must Unite the Anglo People Under One Flag

Why would I want to be in a union with cuck central? And why would anyone let weedman have any influence in our politics?

Weedman will be gone one day. I think we need to co-operate in order to beat China. The EU doesn't work because of the lack of common language, and the lack of trust that goes with that.

Basically it's about securing the existence of white people and white children, even though we can't really say it out loud

>CANZUKAUS
Don't forget your dim son, Ming.

>Canada Australia New Zealand and UK should have the same coin
t. economic illiterate

Why?

>Why?
this is why the euro is failing

GET THOSE FUCKING STARS OFF MY FLAG
WE DONT DO STARS CUNT

He's the violent one that we sent away to military camp, he turned out alright in the end, but still a bit cocky.

the fucking frogs would never let it happen

Mmm... no Euro is failing cause east europe and shouth europe economy is in shambles
NZ UK CAN and Aus would work

This.

I've lived in Canada and do not give a fuck about that country. I would welcome back Anglo Canadians looking to resettle in the UK and that's it. Otherwise, fuck Canada, fuck their stupid liberal politics and obsession with multiculti and fuck Canadians in general, some of the dumbest people I've ever met and being a Brit that's saying a lot.

No, it wouldn't.

Why not senpai? How can they stop it?

Yes it would

No, their biggest exports are vastly different. Have a great day at school, kid.

depending what it actually entails it would most likely need the okay of every provincial government, and there's no way frogs would let that happen

>No, their biggest exports are vastly different.
That's the whole fucking point

Then give Quebec independence

No, because the different countries have different objectives due to their exports.
There would not be a political, and fiscal union in your scenario, which makes it doomed to fail.

never

give basques independence

Ok

Heh Canuck's are trying to merge with the USA not the UK.

> You aren't fooling me Canada.