Do you still think racism is an good idea?

Do you still think racism is an good idea?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-student-stabbed-in-neck-for-speaking-polish-brutal-post-brexit-assault-telford-donnington-park-a7319181.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3779182/Influx-Eastern-European-killers-conmen-putting-huge-financial-burden-Britain-s-courts-warns-senior-judge.html
blogs.transparent.com/polish/len-by-jan-brzechwa/)
rt.com/uk/359863-national-action-food-bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=6TU1dQK-j-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do you still think racism is an good idea?
Yes considering that attack was nationalism related you retarded fucking frog.

Chavs

Poles out

Hitler din do nuffin

Warsaw was an inside job

Death camps were all in Poland

>Racism

Are Polaks now their own race or something?

Do we call them Homo Sapiens Kilbasiens now?

Homo Erectus is the one you're looking for.

why doesnt he just leave? why are any polish people still in the UK? its not like hes a citizen. hes a leach who is using visaless travel to live and work in the UK

Speak English or go home. Simple.

>Muslims raping children erryday
>Attack Polacks

At least they weren't racist.

it's impossible to be racist against white people since racism equals white people keepin' a brotha down

english or arabic that is

a "leach" is someone that tries to work in another country or just gets social from making babies ?

>literally no one was assaulted or stabbed pre-brexit vote

>work
>leech

retard

This a million times over.

The Tiber is foaming, mate.

Why do they attack poles instead of muslims?

>implying implications

IT was language related ,saying its race would still quality them for being slavic you dumbo fuc k

Kurwa y spierdalaj

I dont get why poles dont just leave. The UK, RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY, doesnt like polish people. Just go to germany.

This is actually kinda funny considering poles themselves are racist fucks, maybe they will Learn, probably not

Slav is not a race you thick cunt

Why aren't you British fucks stabbing shitskins, who are the real threat to your existence?

it's a rural area. there aren't any there

Only the british would be stupid enough to fight whites when being fucked over by middle easterners..... really makes you wonder if history is always fated to repeat itself..

Maybe Brits are just inhetently faggots

>post-brexit

It was there for long time before brexit.

This.

Anglos never learn.

> wants to leave EU
> attacks white people
> still imports brown people from former colonies

Pls explain

chavs are almost worse than niggers
nothing surprising here

>Death camps were all in Poland

But they were. They just weren't Polish death camps.

Poles will learn to fear the Anglo.

That is the way it should be.

Aryans
Poles
Franks
Mediterraneans
Slavs

Your time will come.

Same like poland. You have gangs going around attacking anyone foreign it's funny you people complain about it when you are the victims but don't mention it when it's in your country happening to others.

As for why they not stabbing Muslims

Despite the trolling about how we Britistan, almost all the Muslims are in a few cities, mainly London, Birmingham and places up North

Poles are degenerate cunts who mostly come here and live off benefits so yes, couldn't care less.

Speaking anything but English in public should be punishable by death.

>poles
>work

Top kek.

"Islamaphobic" hate crimes are massively on the rise. They get attacked all the time. An imam was stabbed to death not long ago.

t. 60% white and rapidly falling nation

And slavs are not white.

Do I need to speak English with my relatives here too now?

Polacks cause a lot of fucking problems, getting drunk in public, fighting, vandalising stuff and generally being obnoxious.

It is for this reason that I welcome them as fellow Brits.

Yes, let's generalize.
Of course chavs are just as bad as polish hooligans - nobody's desputing that.
I don't see the big deal in OPs post. White niggers gonna white nigg.

>attacks poles
>tolerates paki rape gangs

anglo logic. they love their shitskins and rather attack other whites

what is it with uk hating polsih guys?

Polacks should go back to Poland.

Been there this summer and it's pretty comfy country. Unlike Britain, has good food and good looking women too.

>Aryans
>Poles
>Franks
>Mediterraneans
>Slavs
>Anglos
FTFY

I'd rather have Poles than Muhammeds.
Poles can actually teach shitty betacucks about appreciating their own masculinity

Basic racism isnt about "good idea" but survival and protecting your people/it's values. Also yes, it actually is a good idea to rationally be racist because ethnocentric societies work best.

The eternal freeloading celt

Go out at night in Poland is like 50% chance you will get punched in a face.

Because Asian immigration started in the 80's. They are too deep in our society to do anything about.

Polish people only started coming un hoardes since 2006. They are unfamilar people.

Asians have been here for far longer tha poles have. We shpuldn't but we have de facto accepted Shitskin immigration. Romanian, Polish and Bulgarian scum are new to us.

>Go to the UK
>Don't speak English

Rare Poland

I'm not British.

More white than you faggot. Its funny you talk about declining nations.. you had the world. At this point you still exist but have no idea how to continue. Your nation is in the hospital bed on life support in a coma

Good, hard workers, but overall our lowest working classes emigrated to UK. I can't blame them for hating Poles now. I've heard stories about the level of "culture" the Polish pleb represents in UK.

Low wages though and I have to buy my vidya in € despite earning 2 times (on average) less.

Money, lad.

In public yes or I hope someone kills you

t. 2 million and counting

And slavs are still not white

They are degenerate slavic subhuman leeches who come here and live off benefits and send most of it home, completely removing the money from our economy. The pole is a blood sucking leech.

>America is more white than the UK
>60% is a higher percentage than 90%

Nice try tyrone, back to school nigger.

Polish isn't even a fucking race. Marxist bastards are just throwing that word around, regardless if it is appropriate or not.

Obviously you faggot

ok, because i have a body shop and every month some polish guys come to buy some scrap, and they are pretty friendly.

They have to go back.

Also if only gross numbers matter, you have more muslims than us.

America status: CALIPHATE

t. your average alt right faglord

Why are british people so fucking stupid and hopeless, holy fucking shit you people need to be put out of your fucking misery

Why wouldn't you?

>attacking Slavs
>not just a stepping stone

But he's correct in one respect: we have more white people than you and Germoney combined.

Last week in Poland some professor was beaten up in a bus because he was talking to his German friend in German. Tards gonna tard everywhere, no reason to make a big deal out of it.

We are much more white than you. If you think your tiny irrelevent island matters anymore i can assure you thst you are wrong. Everything you own will be bought up by foreigners and you will notice your small white population shrink even more. You are beyond deluded if you think whites in the UK are in a better spot than whites in the United States.

>"Islamaphobic" hate crimes are massively on the rise. They get attacked all the time.

By other pakis for being the wrong kind of Muslim. I cannot understand this anti-Pole sentiment. As others ITT have pointed out we face much, much bigger problems. In fact I suspect there are paki cunts posting under my flag in this very thread.

Polish are white aren't they, how is it racism?

You honestly have no idea Pole.

Let me tell you the tale of a mechanics dealing with the Polish.

I work in a factory making pins, It's pretty nice if a little boring, I work the leathe that is used to grind them down to exact specifications.

We recently changed our temp contractor and we got a massive influx of poles.

Poles are some of if not the most stupid workers I have ever seen.

They sit around with no safety equipment on and when you speak to them, they talk in polish.

One recently got hit by the forklift because the dumb fuck did not understand English and refused to move.

Every time one of our older workers retires, we get a new Polish contractor who does a worse job in, productivity is down. But the poles have a funny joke, they keep saying "We take your job"

So we had one of our union buddies check out the temp agency, run by poles. He knew we had spaces going at work so he asked to be signed on at our factory.

"There are no jobs"

Funny enough, After Brexit, the Poles ain't so happy about "We take your job" and productivity has gone up.

>immigrate to english speaking country
>still speak your shitty kurwa language

Good job, lads. We need more of this. A good immigrant is one that you wouldn't even know is an immigrant, it's as easy as that. Leftards just don't understand the concept of integration baka senpai

What the fuck is wrong with brits. Start stabbing shitskins instead.

>I have to buy my vidya in € despite earning 2 times (on average) less

Polexit bro. You know what to do.

Polish people are genuinely thickshits. Its not really a surprise.

Fuck off you stupid nord. The Anglos know what they're doing.

why would a human being visit england????

if the lads don't get you achmed will!

Because white boys have small penises and are afraid of any colored men. Much more comfortable attacking other whites.

Obviously because it's my basic human right to speak any language I want in public unless I'm in some kind of 1984 police state which the UK is turning into.

t. 60% white with the majority of children being born already non white

Your country is already finished. Even Germany is a white utopia in comparison to your nigger and spic infested hell hole.

I thought people from england were extremely tolerant people. Am I wrong?

Its the inherent nature of the anglo to fight himself. This nature affects them both mentally and physically, personally and collectively. There is no path more appealing to the eternal anglo than one of self imposed suffering

Let me tell you something.

There are 2 things this country hates

A) foreigners
B) Foreigns not speaking english.

Shitskins speak english. Poles cant be bothered too.

Even though you're pretty obviously baiting I agree that once someone emigrates to a new culture they should adapt and become with it, not try to smuggle his own culture & language.

All the shit in Europe is due to faggots coming from muslim shitholes thinking they own the new place.

You're not seeing the long game user
>Poles are still white, even if a lower white
>They get bullied but chavs, lash out on durkas
>durkas blame it on brits, lash out on cuck brits
>repeat process until only top tier brits are left with some polacks left to purge the rest of the muslims and fix your god damn loo

Why is there an attack on Poles by Brits every few days, but I have never heard once of a Muslim being attacked in Britain?
Thank god my ancestors left that shithole.

All you can do is hope bo nic nie zrobisz ty mały cwelu.

White English are the least tolerant in the UK

Polish isnt a race

The eternal anglo attacks again! They rather have their country full of mudshits speaking arab than an european kid speaking his own european language. Disgusting.

Our numbers will BLEACH future generations. Meanwhile you will sell off your island and have your genes erased. You britcucks never fail to amuse though.

Careful mate i might have to report you for onlime hate speech

Yes, when it's actual racism not cucked (((racism))) where you can only be racist to whites and not niggers or mudslimes because that would be racist.

Because my swedish friend Shitskins are not the instant problem.

Poles are basically the rich globalists weapon trying to kill off the British working class.

Shitskins gonna shitskin, but Poles are actively hurting our country.

what do you expect from english scum? they can only attack one person while they are in group of 20 people. they wouldnt even squeak if they were alone

Fuck your human rights desu you're not even born here. If you want to live here speak the language or fuck off. So glad we're leaving the EU.

Says the Irish terrorist.

>Do you still think racism is an good idea?

Pretty much, yeah.

Back to Poland, slavski

>Funny enough, After Brexit, the Poles ain't so happy about "We take your job" and productivity has gone up.

Brexit is probably the best thing we have done since WW2

>Shitskins are not the problem

Where were you when you realised the eternal anglo meme wasn't a meme?

take out large student loan you never intend to pay back
work min wage no-skills job
encourage buy-to-let pricing people off housing ladder
drive up rents in sink areas
top wages up with tax credits, reduced income tax % (thanks lib dems), free healthcare for birthing those babies
shit up the streets with LIDL larger drunken behaviour, rape, petty theft and driving unroad worthy vehicles with no insurance
whine about how you are owed because poland 'won' battle of britain when really they were fighting for their lives like everyone else and the ones who fought already got paid off with citizenship
claim all tax paid back because muh EU rights innit
fuck off back to poland crying about how racist UK is and how they should be grateful you pumped and dumped their economy

im not irish

also funny how you attack white people while pakies and other niggers are destroying your country from the inside but... you are too much of a pussies to do anything about it, your chavs can only attack some random polish idiot

Funny how they didn't give as much attention to Alice Gross, the British schoolgirl abused and murdered by a Latvian, or the lasses of Rotherham and Telford, except to exonerate islam. They have an agenda, and you're a fucking idiot for lapping it up.

Not against Europeans. Yes, there shouldn't be so many poles in the UK. Qui s'en fout, we have other problems right now. Poland will be ric hin 10 years and free of multi-culti and the UK will still be rich but progressively shittier. Gues who will be immigrating then

Love, a country that has been DP'ed by multi-culti

Yup. Or, alternatively, you could fuck off back to your own country and stop stinking up mine.

You are right about the language part. Not about the rest.

t. council estate scum

I attack the undeducate unwashed filth that is the Polish Serf-class.

See

The Polish are leeches, we need to remove the leeches off our legs before we go hunting the swine.

Thousands of shitskins already invaded and the anglo attacks their fellow european. Keep it classy, chavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>multiculturalism
does anyone think importing roaches is a good idea?

the stabbing was probably a gipsy or mud

This happens because the pent up tribalist instincts of the Brits can't be expressed against the Muslim invaders. There is much less consequence for hate crimes against non protected groups, hatred of the Polish is tolerated.

>m-muh bro tier slavs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3779182/Influx-Eastern-European-killers-conmen-putting-huge-financial-burden-Britain-s-courts-warns-senior-judge.html

As bad as niggers 2bh

oh and by the way.

Poles are NOT white. They behave like niggers. They are violent, drunk and arrogant people and speak jibberish.

just like shitskins. They are really just shitskins under their white skin.

ireland has too many poles.

I still find it weird that they attack Polish people when they are being taken over by Muslims. Explain this.

Poles may be shit but they fucking hate Muslims. They should be teaming up.

you sound like a sjw

anglos are just subhumans, no idea why anyone likes them

these attacks on polish people in the uk are probably staged by antifa faggots to undermine brexit

Absolutely nothing chavvy about wanting immigrants to a country to speak the native language. If anything you're closer to the chav scum coming over here, leeching and not integrating.

Anglo is the most cucked race

lmao. You're from sweden. You and France are the 2 biggest shitholes in the whole of europe.

Whites vs whites can't be racism.

The reason you see more and more "attacks" on poles from here is because the media knows if it reported on attacks on their precious muslims they'd get slammed for it.

Basically attacks on white people is more PC.

>im not irish

another leeching slavnigger detected

I take it chavs aren't white either?

>he doesn't make shekels on the Internet
>he actually complains about money in a country where everything is super cheap
earn global spend local my dude

>This happens because
diversity is not strength, its a source of friction and civic decay. UK is literally flooded with them, higher the number the higher probability bad things will happen. I'm surprised its the tiny handful of incidents they have. it doesn't help that those in UK and Ireland are literally the worst that polish society has to offer.

What I'm trying to say is most Brits who hate poles are lower class scum leaving off the benefits or working on shit-tier jobs themselves.

God I hate you fucking BONGS

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCK WITH POLS
WHY
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
YOU FUCK WITH POLS, FELLOW WHITIES WHO CANT GET SHIT IN TERMS OF REPRESENTATION ANWYAY
AND MEANWHILE YOU LET AFRICANS TRAMPLE ON YOUR NECKS WHO FUCKING RUN THE JOINT
GOD I JUST
FUCK

>stab another white person
>racism

What the fuck is wrong with you island apes? Why are you stabbing Piotr?

>XxatLLx

we got a fucking hardcore over here

Thanks clearing this mess up Imam Mehmet!

Speaking to your relatives on polish hardly can be called not integrating.

Considering every Polish person I met in Poland told me all the Immigrants are degenerate fucks or Gypsies, I wouldn't consider this a racist issue and more we Britbongs not wanting to babysit another countries trash.

But of course the Cred Forumstards don't understand and act like SJW saying shit like "B-But he's white"

Who cares they're criminals and scum.

this desu

> bongs

Would bet money that the "brits" that did this are [n] generation streetshitters or some such shite.

there were death camps in the balkans too you know

>>Accepting shitskins over poles
You are everything that's wrong with your country

it was all a game user, they played you with stories about muh racial unity when all they wanted was to flood the anglosphere with pooinloos and africans, this has always been the anglos goal to consolidate colonial territories, anyone who trusted british is an idiot

Every single thread

Poles are spread out across the country. Muzzies are only in a few places, poles are the largest minority and more like to be exposed to these things

>The reason you see more and more "attacks" on poles from here is because the media knows if it reported on attacks on their precious muslims they'd get slammed for it.

this doesn't make any sense. the media reports any and all 'attacks' even the fictious "Man is stared at hard on tube- post-brexit racism on the rise". the media and police go after all this shit equally because it hits their targets of appearing 'hard' on racism.

attacks on English people or "white British" and corrosion of their culture and values are reported as successes. if you think a 'polski schlep' on every high street is a success you are part of the problem.

Those were labor camps though.

France had hundreds of thousands of polish immigrants in the early 20th century. They were sometimes a little bit drunk, hence our expression "drunk as a pole", but otherwise they were hard-working decent people.

The general public thinks anti-white racism is fine. Cred Forums is *politically incorrect* It's politically correct to be anti-white.

Yes le achmed, we still think it's grand

Yes, of course the working class don't like being margianised by immmigrants duh. Poles come over to do the shittest jobs because the pay is so much more. Don't pretend Poles are here because they love Britain. They're just economic leeches. And the only reason the middle/upper class might like it is because they're toilet cleaners are marginally cheaper. In short, you're the mexicans of the EU.

Please translate, I don't read plumber.

*marginalized

>tfw I live there

there were both and some of them were "labor" only by name. When you install gas chambers and build massive crematoriums you really have only one goal.

Poland is great for tourists who come in with money earned elsewhere
Thing is, Polish government takes 60% of your salary, so working in Poland legally is not worth it.

>Gas chambers
Those underground rooms with no seals and doors opening inwards?

kek

hundreds of thousands isn't much compared to the 1-2 million UK has. also a long time ago, times change. anyway given Frances trajectory from cohesive nation-state then to fucked up values-state now perhaps not a great example of what enriching diversity can do.

>Open up borders to EU citizens
>Practically invite poles and other slavs to work in the UK
>WTF STUPID POLES COMING TO WORK IN THE UK WHY WOULD THOSE LEECHES COME HERE REEEEEEE
>The poles are to blame for this
>eternalanglo.jpeg
Literally nigger tier delusion.

> tfw after WW2 all the "gas chambers" ended up in Poland

>the polish menace must be stopped

Our traitorous Labour government of Blair/Brown invited them here. British people never had a choice and we wouldn't have chosen it if we did.

HUZZAH

not necessarily

>B-But why don't you kill the shitskins

Because the problem is Shitskins were not actually that big an issue until very recently.

The problem is how lax we have become WITH the Shitskins.

Mr Patel, the 70 year old indian living down the street with his wife isn't the problem.

It's Mohammad asif and his 13 children living in the muslim only street in manchester.

The Shitskin issue isn't as clearcut as the Eastern European one. Where 90% of the East Euro immigrants are just imported working class, with criminals and leeches among them.

"the slouch" (a poem for children blogs.transparent.com/polish/len-by-jan-brzechwa/) is the title of the episode
"Professor (bartoszewski's) adventures in auschwitz"

>morning, noon, afternoon
>the nazi starts reciting the poem for him
>ooooh, nooo, aaa
>oh, alright I'll go and "work" a little with planting pine trees
>Bartoszewski, bring me a plant

>AAAAAA ouchie oooh, Help, bring a doctor
>Does it hurt a lot?
>yes
>Officer, drive him in a carriage to the countryside, he needs time to recover
>Auf Wiedersehen

>Auschwitz-Birkenau will never find a jew and guerilla snatcher as good as him

> Poles.
> Race.
Either way, he should have spoken English in it's homeland.

Why don't the retarded brits target saudis or pakis or nigerians? You got muzzies kidnapping brit girls and using them as slaves you've got afriniggers beheading soldiers yet they go after polish people...fucking retards

Shouldn't you be going after the traitorous government instead of ganging up on a few irrelevant poles then?

The blame the government, beat up labor party people, oh wait, you can't because they have armed guards that'd put you in your place so the best you can do is gang up on middle aged half retards with no connections or skills who somehow "steal ur jerbs"

because they love pakis saudis and nigerians

brits been the biggest race traitors throughout history

You have to go back.

>Muslims rape every underage girl in England
>attack Polish people

Hahaa I like that even racist people in England are so PC they will still only attack other white people

This wasn't the work of european immigrants. Problems started with africans, everyone can tell you that.

What's with Brits hating on Polacks this much? Why not stab sandniggers in the neck instead?

Honestly, we have the same situation here. Filthy leftists will love the shit out of sandniggers and force others to tolerate them, but white/European immigrants they denounce and spit on. True fucking traitors. Why is this?

This isn't racism, it's discrimination . Unless the attacker wasn't white

It's true, see

If there are two Brits in Germany, sitting on a bench in the park alone, should they talk to each other in German?

>It's Mohammad asif and his 13 children living in the muslim only street in manchester.

Problem is, Mohammed is a French citizen so we have to let him in because of the EU.

We fucking are though.

Labour will not be elected for at least the next 3 election cycles. Possibly longer IF May gets a good Brexit deal.

Labour party is dead. They fucked up on everything and they're being infiltrated by SJW communists from Momentum.

The political table is Tories + UKIP. Right wing politcs, conservatism, anti mass immigration, anti EU are the hot topics.

Bongs have to vent their pent up frustrations on somebody and since they are too cucked to do it to the shitskins they go for the next best thing.

They're not in power anymore

Don't play innocent you fuckers know exactly what you're doing when you come over here

>me innocent pole dindu nuffin

Yes, they do take jobs thats a fact because employers enjoy paying less to someone who expects lower standards.

It's funny, do we need to just accept the Polish Degeneracy because they're white?

Why can't we remove Wojack AND kebab?

m8 people are getting stabbed here everyday the only reason this has had attention is because the media were trying to make brexit voters look racist.

>it was naughty to be anti-immigrant, as long as the immigrants were Jamaicans, poos in the loos and pakis because they sort of speak broken English and lived in former colonies.

White people are retarded.

I rate this post

>Theresa May

Polish isn't a race any more than Mexican is. Desiring a homogenous culture and people is not anything bad. There are better ways to go about making people assimilate, however, and the focus should be on the government officials that subvert the nation, not the immigrants. Mudslimes don't count as they are savage murderous conquerors with clear intent to destroy the host nation and will never assimilate.

The Brits are just cowards who are too afraid to do anything about the burka Islamics and mudhut niggers with missing clits taking over their continent, so they take it out on their fellow white man instead.

>UK student stabbed in the back for speaking Polish speaks out

Hopefully he learned his lesson and spoke out in fucking English.

Slavs are a separate race.

i will fuck up any racist danish pusy i see

all you pusys need to leave moms basment!!!

>Thousands of Paki Muslims raping White British girls
>Better attack the White immigrants

The attackers were probably low IQ lowest of the lowest class wiggers who admire nig gangster "culture"

I hope they get caught and jailed. Fucking faggots.

Sorry Poland/Poles.

forgot pic, me.

That's exactly how Germany ended up with all these fuckers who even after 30 years of living here still can't form a single German sentence.

>Oh, we can't force them to speak German and who cares if they use their own language when they are among each other

I never said that May was perfect. All I said was that this country is moving to a right wing movement.

I'm pretty sure that whatever she thinks of Sharia Law, nothing will happen because of pressure from UKIP.

Doesn't mean me thinking the Labour Party are dead isn't true.

slavs are white with asiatic influence like mediterraneans are white with negroid influence

>Muslims fucking your kids
>stab the white pole instead

Brits sure are stupid

>Slavs, Celts and Nordics.
Which one of those 3 are Brits then?

why did you bongs let this oldbag become PM instead of Boris?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My only problem with this is they're not egalitarian about who they're stabbing. It's only politically correct to stab white immigrants.

>integration
>language
>culture
All irrelevant. It's the people (genetics) who shape all these. Bosnian Islam is different than Saudi Islam because the people are different.

See, the problem in britain is we still have massive Class issues.

The Richer Middle/upper class never see the problems of Muslims Poles or Jamacians. If the Working class get fucked out by it, it's just a bonus to them.

The Fact is Labour used to be for the working class, now it's just for the Middle class and their pet immigrants.

In other news British racists team up with Polish racists to feed the homeless.

rt.com/uk/359863-national-action-food-bank/

Nordics and Celts.

Where should we send the geordies then?

>why were they talking in polish

i dare those dumb fish n chip eating motherfuckers to do that to mudshits

Angle master race.

Jutes are fags

Yeah this

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BRITBONGS ATTACKING POLACKS AND NOT MUDSLIMES THAT ARE TAKING VOER YOU COUNTRY, RAPING YOU AND YOUR WOMEN!??!?!?!?

This is exactly why I hate white nationalists. You spastic cunts don't understand that we are not the same. I don't want these primitives in my country, the fact that they have white skin is unimportant.

>let's stab the people who pay taxes and are a net benefit to the economy
>let's welcome more jamaicans, pakis, poos in the loos

I almost made the feminist argument on this.

>Racism is great, those guys are just degenerates
REEE

>primitives
You're brain dead. I would oppose mass migration of any foreign ethnic group, but Brits are sperging out exclusively against white immigrants because it's *politically correct.* At the same time Pakis rape your daughters and Jamaican Muslim converts cut your heads off.

I wonder who is behind this.

We don't want any of them

>unironically calling shitskins "asians"
>Not realizing your country is importing hundreds of thousands of "asians" as we speak

>TAKING VOER YOU COUNTRY, RAPING YOU AND YOUR WOMEN!??!?!?!?

The answer lies in your very question. Lime niggers are, and always will be, massive cuckolds.

>At least they weren't racist.
This. White people deserve their Negroid-Mudslamic fate.

Islam is murderous by its very nature. The stated goal of all of them is to either convert, enslave, or kill all non-believers. You could say that races make a difference within the belief, and they do to an extent, but Islam is still the same. Malaysians still bomb and kill, and spread Islam. Moros still bomb and kill, and spread Islam. All mudslimes are essentially the same and seek to spread, first through infiltration and subtle invasion, and then by conquering. The ones who are "peaceful" are the unfaithful.

You can make a case for niggers and kikes not to be considered for immigration, and I would agree, but they are not European.

no

>All the shit in Europe is due to faggots coming from muslim shitholes thinking they own the new place.

It's the same for immigration from within Europe though. As soon as you get a larger amount of immigrants it doesn't matter where they come from, they will be insufferable because they lose all motivation to assimilate.
Ask the Medpacks how much they like Germans for example.

better packs those bags

Chavs. They feel inferior to big stronk polish man because he has job and all they can do is smoke ganga leaf and steal.

>Racially motivated hate crime
The fuck?

It's fucking Merkel thats invited all these refugees over.

I hope your country is fucked forever.

Mercian Angle represent

Why are you even bitching? You got none of them, all those fucking leeches ended up in Germany.
And we are already taking care of the problem, look at the recent state elections where the Nationalist party was on average pretty much on par with the CDU

If you want to speak Polish stay in fucking Poland you cunt.

This triggers anglos

Because they'll be coming over here and you have just islamised all of europe.

Brits are fucking stupid.

Achmed's raping their daughter and they take it out on Polish

This makes me so angry. Poles have settled and have fit in nicely where I live. We have a warm friendly community where everyone says hello to each other and stops for a chat.

Nobody attacks the Pakis drugging and raping vulnerable little girls. Nobody attacks stupid niggers who from gangs and sell heroin and crack. Whites truly have been divided and conquered..it's disgusting

This

>Because they'll be coming over here
How? You are on a fucking island and in the process of walling up the tunnel that leads to it

>you have just islamised all of europe.
And we will be the ones purging it again, too. The 1 million was something the German population had no legal means to stop, the only thing we could have done was mass murder of our whole political class.
We will deal with this in the coming years.

Racism is always a good idea. Hes white and bongs are white so how is this racism?

You also have to take into account that attacks like these showing up daily in the news also normalizes them to some degree.

It's why the German media stopped reporting on every arson attack on refugee shelters, even though they didn't stop. Because they realized that they are essentially just showing people that they aren't alone.

Kind of, but not against polacks. Poland is a comfy nation filled with comfy people.

True

Any white brit who picks on innocent poles when there's pakis and niggers actually harming this country, should be shot

>over a million of British immigrants (sorry, """expats""") in Spain
>most of them never bother learning Spanish or interacting with the local culture despite living there for years
>basically treat the place like their personal retirement house
But Poles wanting to speak their language with friends or relatives from time to time is basically haram and should be punishable by death.

Anglos really are the niggers of Western Europe.

Speak English if you don't want to get done in, who knows what terrorist shit you're planning in your shitskin language.

Bevause for until 2 years, we will still have free movement. So ince they get German citizenship, they can come to the UK.

Im not talking refugees in calais. Im talking germans giving these refugees citizenship.

They are not going back to syria.

anglos are vermin

they are a-ok with pakis raping their daughters but if they find a polish kid talking his shitty language they stab him on the neck kek fucking retarded anglo cucks

yeah, if there was a london bombing your media would not even talk about it

No, those brits are old people retiring and spending their money in sunny spain. Spain wants those people.

The british teens who go to spain to party are scum though.

It's a question of acceptable targets. Brits know, deep down, who their real enemy is. But they take out their pent-up anger on Poles, because Poles are European, and hence familiar. Similar to anti-Swabian sentiment in Germany. Because whites have had their friend-foe instincts inverted so now familiar=bad and foreign=good.

t. Smelly nigger

Lets be honest the 'whites' meme is an American thing. Lest we forget the Irish were discriminated against for hundreds of years and they're the whitest people around. There has never been a 'white' solidarity in Britain- you've either British or not. Slavs are not.

Hhahaha all this Polish butthurt ITT. Poles are fucking scum, im glad some people are finally kicking there heads in.

>HURR DURR KILL SHITSKINS

Blacks and Pakis, as much as i dislike them, speak English 24/7. Poles do not, fucking scum.

> britbongs too scared to do anything about Ahmed
> starts stabbing other white europeans
> slow clapping right here

their*

Harlow has a Polish problem, they are talking over. On other hand UK has hundred thousands of stabbings each year.

None of these have received German citizenship. Yet.

It takes something like 8 years for them before they can apply, and I can assure you that in 8 years there won't be a government in favor of shitskins in Germany.
Every election the establishment parties break new negative records, just on Sunday the SPD got the lowest amount of votes any "winner" ever received in the history of Germany and the CDU got their worst election result ever in Berlin.

Their reaction was to vote for the approval of CETA, which is heavily disliked by the population, and for Merkel to say
>I wish I could turn back time so I would be prepared for the hordes and could take in even more
That is definitely not going to win them back any voters.

Also please stop fucking blaming the Germans for things that were out of their power (apart from flat out starting a civil war over it, leading to Germany being dissolved once and for all).
It's not like you would blame the average Brit for your traitor government importing half of Eastern Europe either.

>Can't even write

>Worse than abdul bih anmed raping my daughter who's in primary school is people not speaking english when speaking to other non-english speakers

Poles should learn English and become Anglo if you go there. However you fucking chav bongs need to stop killing white cousins. Fucking save that for the sandcoons if you want to risk prison.

yep, because a self-made millionaire who contributes to the spanish economy and pays their taxes, and isnt a degenerate piece of shit scum is comparable to some third world sub-human who behaves like an animal, is violent and looks to leech rather than to give.

fuck the muslims, fuck the eastern european gypsy thieves, fuck off. if you refuse to behave like a civilised person, i hope you fucking die. scum have RUINED this country. day of the fucking rope indeed

And 8 years time they will be comming here. It will be sped up anyway so merkel can get more niggers to vote for her party.

And EE are scum but refugees are way worse.

Germany is directly responsible for wrecking this whole contient.

british or not. fuck off with this inclusive bullshit. choosing between poles and muslims is like choosing between being stabbed in the arm or the eye. guess what id rather not be stabbed at all.

its your right to speak how you want, its my right to purge the nation of leeches like yourself. adapt or fuck off

yes. please tell anyone you know whos thinking of coming here.

All of those pakis are in Prison though. It's not Brits fault you faggots refuse to integrate. Niggers speak to other niggers in English, as do most Pakis. Poles? No, they don't.

Poles don't even look that white, half of you have this yellow tinge to your skin desu.

This.

>Britain
>Public place
>No CCTV

Think we can call bullshit on this one. More likely one of his mates or he got pissed up and fell on a bottle.

>Translators or people knowing more than 1 language are now leeches

At least in poland the dude who beat up a professor speaking german on a tram was paid to do it.
You britbongs are genuinely retarded.

>picture

That is literally an evolutionary master. Of course he is unrepentant, he is a king and patriarch

underrated post

We are not in the eurozone. I'm pretty sure he is talking about steam since you can't pay with PLN there.

>Slavniggers
>Human

Speak Welsh or go back to Germany ANGLO filth

This.

This whole "white race" shit comes from America.
European cultures are definitely a lot closer to each other so assimilation is easier, but they are not identical and not always compatible.

I won't accept some foreign minority shitting up the country just because they share the same skin color.

>And 8 years time they will be comming here.
In 8 years there won't be any visa free travel between the UK and Germany unless things change drastically.

Also you are overestimating Merkel. She is losing power in Germany insanely quickly, unless she manages to cuck Seehofer again and get him to support her candidacy she might not even be up for office in the next year.

She definitely does not have the political capital to give them access to citizenship. 84% of the Germans are against this whole shit according to recent polls. If she tries to pull a stunt like that she will have a Bautzen situation in every single city (apart from Berlin maybe).

The BKA is already giving interviews saying they expect a record amount of politically motivated violence in the next year due to the elections.

None of these will ever get to England because either
a) the Germans take back control
or
b) they burn this whole shit to the ground and there is no state left that could hand out passports.

If it was up to Eastern Germany this whole shitfest would have already ended. And the only difference between Western and Eastern Germany is that the West still feels like they have to lose something, which is quickly changing.

fight me lad

>speaks out
in english i assume

There must be a public place in Britain without CCTV. There are only 3 cameras per person in the streets. It could be outside somewhere.

>Poles have settled and have fit in nicely where I live.
Most of them are nice enough in Liverpool, but the people in the flat above mine live like animals.

Cred Forums needs to stop categorising people based on ethnicity and start doing so on an individual basis.

Fellow chavs, more like.

>but overall our lowest working classes emigrated to UK.
That's basically how it is. People with good prospects and breeding tend not to drop everything and move to work in car washes in another country,

>muslims raping and killing us
>let's get together and attack the polish people who actually work
>b-but they took our jobs

Fuck off, you can't to anything right britbongs

of course, otherwise he gets another one in the neck.

Could just have well have been mudslim british.

Polish are very anti-Islam(a good thing, but not appreciated by sandvaginas).

>being bullied by beta brits and not even fighting back

Are poles the most beta slavs? No fighting spirit at all.

This is what happens when politicians neither consult with, nor heed the will of, the native population that elects them and that supposedly they govern in the interests of.

This sort of thing, along with the Brexit, was inevitable from the moment politicians started ignoring and acting against the interest of the native British population in the 50s and 60s.

You are now seeing the effect of state and media imposed suppression and censorship of the view that Britain should be governed in the interest of Britons, suppression that has been in place for 60+ years.

Quite a lot of tension has built up in our society since then, and it increases every year a force to suppress it is applied.

Fuck poles, slavic shit

Well yeah Brexit could block it but how the fuck will Germans "Take back control?"

Round them up? Deport them by the hundreds of thousands?

You do know in 5 years time those 1 million will be 2-3 million.

Bravo Germany. You even had the gall to force Hungary to take them once you fucked up.

Everyone, literally EVERYONE knew it was a bad idea. Yet you went ahead. If doesn't matter whether or not Merkel will stay. What matters is that they are now permanent European citizens. And they are pig shit Mudslimes who nobodoy wants.

what the hell, being multi-lingual isnt a problem, the problem is that england is a cesspool for the worlds undesirables, that you can come here and have your own shops, and your own areas, and make me feel like the one who doesnt belong.

i worked my fucking arse off to get a degree, so i could move into the middle class, me and my partner are taxed so much we can barely save to put down a deposit. meanwhile the entire third world is given a house, given a job, given areas, given a community, when all that has been taken from me and people like me. i was fucking born in this country pal, my grandad was a miner and my dad worked for british steel, we built this fucking country up and for what? for FUCKING WHAT? so i can be forced to see everything i love around me turn to shit.

well if it means anything to you, i hate, truly hate muslims ten times than your lot. but shit is still shit, it stinks just the same

We can only hope he learned his lesson

>but overall our lowest working classes emigrated to UK

That's basically the problem. The decent people mostly manage to make something out of their life and this have a much lower motivation to move to another country.

It is the drags of society with zero chance to ever get anywhere who swarm to other places en mass.

>Cred Forums needs to stop categorising people based on ethnicity and start doing so on an individual basis.

Oh deary me lad, you're new aren't you?

I must be on a lucky streak since 85

>You do know in 5 years time those 1 million will be 2-3 million.

Who the shit cares? Even if they are 2-3 million, it will be easy to get rid of them, literally the only thing stopping us from doing so is the discrepancy between the will of the population and the enforced policies by the government.

Also stop fucking blaming every German for this shit unless you are also willing to personally blame every single Brit for the shitfest that is going on in your country.

No, he's talking about the fact that generally video game prices (and other commodities) are the same as in other parts of Europe for us, despite us earning proportionally less.

Same.

Why do burgers have a hard on for poles? nobody wants them here but they were allowed to come over in droves and set up there own communities,there is a polish shop in every town now.

It's very easy to understand why Poles would want to come and work in the UK, because for so long they have been able to do so legally, and make hugely bigger wages than in their home country. You cannot blame them for doing that.

However, they became a very large minority in a very short time, and despite usually being nice people (and not actually committing very much crime at all compared to native Brits, contrary to memes) they still tend to represent the lowest rungs of Polish society. Therefore, you also cannot blame Brits for being uncomfortable with the current immigration situation with Poland.

Anybody that attacks another white person for speaking a foreign language should be fucking gassed, though.

When you're a bully, you bully the weak kid, not the one that will fuck you up. Poles are just beta slave russians.
If you kill just one muslim or black in Britbong, they will be mass riots and rapes of brits for weeks. The chavs know that very well and they know their place.

>this shithole
>people are surprised that this happens

Tell me how you will get rid of them.

They wont be deported. They won't be killed. They won't be without German citizenship.

Tell me how Germany "takes back control." You havent explained.

This.
Instead of seeking revenge and stattacking some pakiniggers they stab some random pollack for speaking polish.

Pathetic.

One of our "pol science" experts put it into nice words (by accident probably, since he is a massive lefty shill) a few days ago:

This multiculti shit is not a project that is supported by the people, it is exclusively a project done by the elites. You cannot compare it to something like the reunification of Germany, because this time you are lacking the motivation of the only people who matter, i.e. those who perform all the work on a day to day basis, to support it.
Even worse, it is not just that they feel indifferent about this and are thus not willing to accept further inconveniences to support this project, they are actually heavily opposing it.

Slavskins arent white

>>At least in poland the dude who beat up a professor speaking german on a tram was paid to do it.

Please explain? Especially the 'paid to do it' part.

>my grandad was a miner and my dad worked for british steel,
>a degree didn't make you middle class
wew lad, what did you expect?

No. I get (You)s every time, but I still post it.

It just doesn't make sense for me to brand whole groups of people because a few are shitty. Abdul who makes your Friday night kebab is not the same as Al-asfasfasf who blew up the number 12 bus. Mikovic who punches old people in the street when he's drunk, is not the same as the Pole who washes your car.

"Oi mate me and da boys noticed ye voice was all crumbly bumbly, we figa to show you a thing or two eh?"

>me and da boys
>id
kek

You realize the majority of Americans are Anglo,s right?

>They wont be deported.
Yes they will. The only reason they aren't right now is because our politicians don't want to.
Those very same politicians are very quickly being replaced with a party who doesn't give a single shit though.
The AfD won't suspend deportations just because those people are unwilling to follow orders and could produce "ugly" pictures in the media.

>They won't be without German citizenship.
Yes they will. The public will not accept that. The establishment could have easily gotten away with it if they had just kept it at the usual ~20k per year, I am willing to admit that, but flooding our country with 1 million people in a single year has pushed people past the breaking point. And no matter how much desperate clickbait you read from the media pretending otherwise, this is not something people will change their stance on. You haven't spoken to German people on the street, it is not just that they are unhappy about this, there is a lot of barely suppressed hatred when it comes to this topic.

>Poles literally works legally
>moslems were either rapefugees or degenerate pakis
>attacks poles

BEADY

>stab polish

WHAT THE FUG.
Are english lads really this cucked?
There is focking muslims invading going on in your country and you are beating only godtierbrotier polish people.

USA has Polish diaspora

What they don't get is Polish in the US speak English and are fully integrated Americans.

if you come from a poor area with lots of goons, you know that "wpierdol" is usually random, and if you ask "why" the answer you get is "lol, no reason" or "you know why"
Yet this professor
>Went to the media 1st, police 2nd
>The hoodlum articulated clearly for every witness to hear "I did it because you speak German on a polish tram"

it's the same with the "terrorist" from Bydgoszcz with failed pressure cooker who denied giving any explanation as to why he'd resort to "terrorism"
You commit terrorism when you have a message to send but nobody would listen otherwise.

Because the only thing Burgers know about Poles is that they are opposing Muslim immigration into their country. And that their government is willing to go along with those wishes, contrary to most other European governments.

you can't really fight back if you suddenly get surrounded by 20 chavs who want to stab you
also
>inb4 next week headline: 3 bulgarians found dead after getting stabbed for speaking bulgarian

>this thread again

Poles are criminals, they don't integrate, hate Britain and support left wing politics.

Stop defending the pawns of EU globalism.

The public will vote Merkel back in and she is leading the polls.

And if Germany was serious about deportations, they wouldn't STILL be takkng them more in.

You sound as if really want to believe that they will not be there permanently yet they will. Germany even encourages Italy to take migrants 12km frim the coast of Libya.

Does that sound as if they are going to deport 2 million people? On the contrary, Germany is flying refugees IN not Out.

>completely overrun by former colonials
>QUICK WE MUST BLOCK IMMIGRATION FROM THE EU
>muslims taking over, sharia law starting to overtake regular law
>STAB MORE POLISH

And that, kids, is why England is more doomed than Germany, France AND the EU...

this wtf

>"we'll drive out all those mudslimes thanks to Brexit"
>stabs a pole

What did britbongs mean by this?

so in Britain it is allowed to rape children, have sharia court , butcher a child and turn her into a kebab but not to speak another white language ?
It's a good thing you guys are out of EU , we will be better without you obviously.

Not even poo in loos are getting killed (the largest immigrant group) or the problematic muslims and blacks.
It's all about strength. You need to show the brits who's boss for them to respect you, no just be a slave and clean their toilet.

the white race was a concept around long before america was a thing, you are buying into cultural marxist propaganda

I won't read it all, I'll just say that the briton that posted way above is right.

Absolute numbers doesn't matter. So what that USA has 200kk whites living there? Their population AND size are also just as big.

None would say that Brazil is whiter than German or Sweden just because there's more of them here. We're still the minority here, percentage wise.

>The public will vote Merkel back in

They will not, for the sole reason that the right wing vote is split between cuckservatives and nationalists and the cuckservatives absolute refuse to work with the AfD. Those are 15-25% of the votes they are lacking and have no chance of ever winning back unless they drop Merkel and reorganize themselves.

You have no fucking idea what is going on in Germany, it is obvious that all your knowledge comes from the (((media))).

We accepted Paki/Indian immigration because unlike the fucking Poles they were fighting on our side in WW2 as a colony.

They were repaid in kind by being allowed to settle here and take up work.

The "white race" was never a thing before America. White civilizations formed alliances based on trade, shared religion, to defeat a common enemy or because of royal bloodlines, but not because of skin color.

Kek, he kinda looks like our German ''Assis''.

A lot of poles are just scared old or too young dudes who just wanna make some money and not have to live the squatting-drinking-smoking life.

Easy targets.

Mooslimes may be vulnerable, but you suspect he has an uncle who will stab or bomb you. Plus he's scary in general, because when you see one you can't help but think there's a knife or a bomb under there.

Why do you think it's always a beta polish student, an old guy, a mentally challenged dude the brits attack? Why haven't we read about a gang of polish construction workers being attacked? Even though like 90% of poles there are gangs of tough construction workers.

Guess what.

The Anglo is a massive, gigantic pussy. Throughout history he's just sat there in his island, fighting tribes armed with sticks, conquering animals and occasionally getting his ass raped by germans, at which point he proceeds to hide in his island and mass ships. Ships being safe, comfy islands from which he can enjoy superiority of numbers and never having to get his hands dirty outside of wanking off his captain.

It's funny that the entire world is laughing at britain for this right now.

>you need to behave like a nigger to be respected
no thanks

of course it was, it was obvious to everyone since we had contact with non whites. civilizations are not the same thing as race

>Implying

No, it was a deliberate policy to change the country. Attlee said: "If the races of the world are mixed together, there will be no more war."

The Pakis and PooInLoos kicked us out of India pretty sharpish after WW2, we were certainly not "on the same side".

No, you're just justifying pakis and indians because you know they're not leaving.

They fucking fought against you and your influence very violently.

>Muslim mayor wants to make London muslim
>british ambassador converts to islam
>gangs of pakis """"grooming"""" young girls for years
>sandniggers raping white women and attacking young british men
>sandniggers telling brits that britain is no longer theirs and that their children will be muslims, and that christianity will be destroyed in britain

This. Obviously the drunk eastern european slavs are the problem here.

>they will not
and thats why left wing and green parties took over berlin last week
you are going to be more fucked that ever before

It doesn't fucking matter if the left wing takes over because they will have to include the Linke, which just means that they turn into a lame duck that never gets anything done.

The relevant thing is that Merkel gets ousted and the CDU/CSU and FDP can thus drop their anti-AfD stance and form a coherent right wing.

Please stop talking about things you have no idea about.

>implying we're all going around attacking polish people
>implying a pole is more likely to be attacked in Britain than a Brit being attacked in Poland
>implying any non-liberal Brit prefers pakis over Polish

This, national governments should protect the interest of their native citizens first and foremost. Then if someone comes over to study or work, it's not an issue, as people know it's a result of fair agreement between the two nations.

Well yes, look at him and his fucking threatening face, he's just about to disrespect your culture and stab you

All of these, plus:

>Falling for "Brexit is racist" propaganda
>Falling for buttmad Euros

Meanwhile look at this law-abiding, trustworthy citizen.

I-it's not like t-they're scared or something

Are you fucking stupid? The reason they got their independence was because the yanks made some conditions for them joining the war.

They said that we had to dissolve our empire and stop free trade between them. Hence we couldn't afford to keep our empire and granted independence to our colonies.

It was the Turks who were fighting on Hitlers side.

The pakis and Indians were on our side. The BBC even did a documentary on it detailing the lives of a lot of muslim soldiers and their conflicting views. Some felt guilty because they were sent to fight against the Turkish muslims and felt bad for killing other muslims. Others were happy to fight for the British empire and took pride in it.

We all know Muslims are much worse than Poles and to that extent Poles are a good ally but it doesn't mean they don't come with negatives too, such as saturating the job market, housing, services. The biggest problem with immigration is the amount of people, and the fact alot of criminals came over with the genuine ones.

But you answered why it wasn't random. Not who paid for it or why.

And as for this prof: the story broke when one of his students wrote about it on social media and then it went to media. And as for not going to police first: sometimes it's just too much of a hassle to handle all the interrogations and potential court case.

Aggressive spiky hair.
he was asking for it :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=6TU1dQK-j-4

What have the Poles ever done for us? Except send their criminals over.

>Why?
To promote the scare of evil, savage nationalists who will kill everyone who doesn't speak the local language, YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YOU choose progressive EU :^^^)

Who?
Any third party who cares about creating such image.

I think i've read the story, emotional jacking off. figuratively vomit inducing.

>Aggressive spiky hair.
>he was asking for it :^)
JUST

It ain't propaganda for a lot of us, I lived in Britain and I very much recall your average chav or even your average "nationalist".

There was a bunch of muslims in my town, a gang of very tough polish construction workers and me and my friends, several young uni students from another eastern european country. We got harassed regularly and to be fair, by the end of our 2nd year it wasn't even mostly chavs. Some pseudo-nationalist brits would often come up to is in the park to chase us away. We almost always went away because it's not our fucking country, we don't want to cause trouble.

That's not even the worst.

The police was ridiculous. It would ALWAYS go for us and harass us for walking alone at night, tell us this isn't our country where we're allowed freedom. They even came inside our house once because the front door was unlocked in broad daylight, snuck up to my friend's room and crashed his door open, telling him they were just warning him to keep our door locked.

We befriended one of the muslims over football and he told us that NEVER happens to any of them. He also told us that they always hang out in big groups.

Then one day we went for a late-night snack at this very crappy indian place that imitated KFC and a bunch of drunk-ish brits tried to start some shit. We wanted to get away but they kept at it and there was about 6-7 of them. We got saved by...some polish construction workers. 3 of them walked in and stared the brits down, whereupon they ran away. It helped that the poles were big as fuck and scary as shit.

I've spoken to a LOT of my friends, everywhere poorer, where there's just in general crime and trouble done by the english it's the absolute same. They just go for the weak, because they can pick on them. Muslims are never openly harassed because they're scary as a society.

I like trees

To be fair, not that it proves anything, but you probably would have been speaking Turkish, German or Russian if the Poles hadn't delayed the rape train by taking so long to get raped.

because ahmed has been fucking us for 10 years but poles has been fucking us for over 100 years now so people hate the plumbers a lot more than the pakis

hej marcin masz kase? niema piwo hehehe

>one of the muslims over football and he told us that NEVER happens to any of them
Gee I wonder why.

Yes I know they fought for Britain, but it wasn't mainly out of loyalty - and then mass resistance under Gandhi forced us to abandon India, American pressure played a part too.

>It was the Turks who were fighting on Hitlers side

Turkey was not in WW2.

>Some felt guilty because they were sent to fight against the Turkish muslims and felt bad for killing other muslims. Others were happy to fight for the British empire and took pride in it.

That was the Mesopotamian campaign of WW1, those with pride were in the main Sikhs.

>things that never happened

>Making up stories on the internet

>things you wish never happened so you could continue to live out your pitiful illusion of a strong empire and not be subjected to the truth of your massive cowardice

Fuck EU lying kike

>Being this buttmad at Britain.

Go back to your shitty country and worry about that, we'll deal with Britain.

Don't worry, I went away and I'm very glad you're dealing with Britain.

Because you're failing badly and Sharia will take you over in a decade or so.

How's that Muslim mayor of your capital city working out for ya?

>Because you're failing badly and Sharia will take you over in a decade or so.

I wouldn't put money on that if I were you.

>How's that Muslim mayor of your capital city working out for ya?

A role with very little power even within the city I don't live in doesn't affect me at all m8.

Go be poor somewhere else

>I wouldn't put money on that if I were you.

Oh I'll gladly put money on the fact you'll continue getting cucked by Muslims.

Pray, tell, what the fuck are you even doing against their invasion of your country?

Fucking nothing. Because you're scared.

>Go be poor somewhere else

Yeh, I lived in your shitty country, you're all fucking poor outside of statistics.

RARE
A
R
E