>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf`

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472562566143.webm
putintrump.org
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472585883568.webm
blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-spent-more-than-250k-from-foundation-to-settle-lawsuits/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
blog.dilbert.com/post/150449295541/when-reality-turned-inside-out
youtube.com/watch?v=BYJdFutL_yY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474347929862.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO!

all bias, all hype, all jokes, all memes aside.

are we winning?

test

you faggots thought I wasn't going to surge

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS"'SHE'LL CROAK

No.

Drumpf is going to lose by a landslide.

Texas? Blue. Louisiana? Blue

Its just all a show a this point.

how ya holding up trumpgen?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472562566143.webm
test 2
feels thread Cred Forums version

>"Time to cash in my money in the bank suitcase"

Yes. Trump has opened up the electoral map massively, in a way not seen since 1980 Reagan. Republicans are simply NOT supposed to be tied in states like Oregon.

im doing okay

how are you?

t. Achmed
I'm fine.

HELP WHERE DO I GET MY RECORD CORRECTED?

dont you will kill me

I'm pretty excited for the debate. I'm pissed that I have to work during it though.

NEW DC LEAKS
>NEW DC LEAKS
NEW DC LEAKS
>NEW DC LEAKS

get in here lads:

I need trump gen on this Wednesday morning.

Reminder to filter shills, CTR, and proxy-using mongols, strayans, and leafs

Turns out someone made a page to "expose the Trump Putin connection". Turns out you can send them "scoops". They have no Captcha protection and no e-mail verification
would be a shame if certain corners of the internet decided to give them a present
putintrump.org

password is putintrump

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472585883568.webm
It's okay lad

More? Hory shit. Media won't report on it though.

;_;7

why are you doing this to me fuck you

So trump leaks got them nothing. So they figured they should another avenue for us to shitpost in?

WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART ECHOES THE BEATING OF THE DRUMS

Divorce, huh

They didn't learn from trumpleaks, did they?

>yellow-red-yellow
>not red-yellow-red
kill yourself my man

>500 successful businesses
>99% success rate as an entrepeneur
>dozens of buildings with his name on them
How many buildings do you own user

I'm alone here
With emptiness eagles and snow
Unfriendliness chilling my body
And whispering pictures of home

FUCK YOU

He's only had two divorces you dope

Honestly? Signs point to yes, but the debates are needed to seal the deal. Hillary checking out for the next month or so is very reminiscent of Romney, and she is either incredibly certain Trump will self destruct, or in absolutely no shape to campaign further.

Either way, Trump will keep on Trumping. Let's just hope he can handle the debates as well as he did during the primaries in front of 100 million watchers.

>his hands in the air
>legs spread
Oh the humanity. Morning Cuck is on a rant today.

I had a dream I met Trump and filmed a guy tackling Hillary that got millions of views and then 60 people were in my mumble server and 20 cats in my house I am still half asleep

I will share these feels.

;_;7

Surging!!!!

Was making me sad part of your plan??

don't know about this Tulsa shit, do we have body cam footage to look forward to?

>eyes are a gateway to the soul
crooked

It seems we are right now, but the fight is not over

The morning cuck, joe, is literally letting himself get blacked live on the news right now, mika is watching

Just that video of the guy walking on the street.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
It's already over

another nig thinking he's above the law and doesn't have to comply with police commands got wasted

WINNING!

I've seen this so many times already but it still...

no, i mean do we get the possibility of getting body cam footage showing the cops 100% in the right and BTFO of all the media again

>Texas
>Blue
I'm not a burger, but I know Texas is against spics and gun control

Morning Joe confirmed it, Trump is BTFO in Florida

As far as I know, the woman cop pulled the trigger really quickly after he was tased.

They need to learn compliance, but there should be some lenience. He wasn't reaching for anything. It's just another dumb woman with an itchy trigger finger.

Achmed go say your prayers

Unbelievable how much stuff he predicted correctly

Nimble

Someone who knows his shit about web stuff, can we send them a forkbomb or something?

Even he admitted Northern Florida is his. Also Morning Joe hates wrestling. Probably too masculine for him.

I'm to sad to shitpost now.

A live TV audience is like Popeye's spinach to Trump. A potentially 100-million-strong audience is like ... weaponized, GMO spinach.

She was feeling threatened by BERNIE for fuck's sake, and that spineless old cuck wouldn't go after her on anything.

Maybe one of the front-row people can get in there with a Pepe T-shirt. Have her triggered the whole night.

He's up several points in Florida. North Florida is rednecks and such who will vote Trump. South Florida is Cubans and Haitians who hate Clintons' guts

you must be an idiot

Joe attacking trump supporters for being WHITE

go away with this biased race baiting shit

Texas also has the largest Hispanic population outside of California. It's our second biggest state, and like 35 - 40% of the population is Hispanic, and another 12% black. Texas' luck comes from the fact that criminals can't vote in the state, unlike Virginia.

Underrated post. Is this a sonnet? Can't be arsed to count the syllables

damn, that is one of the most brutal things I've read ever...

Because it is end of comfy hours I thought I'd leak one OC (as Kek demanded I'd make some).
Be kind and I'll accept feedback (I think I can take it).

This. The debates are the first time ever that Hillary doesn't have the media insulation around her. All of her attacks on Trump that are lies will be revealed because Trump will call bullshit in real time. Without the media to prop her up, she's fucked. And no amount of shilling afterwards will convince the 1/3 of the country that just watched her get BTFO otherwise.

reminder the faggot toothpaste poster is a shill and only posts naked grills and other off topic posts

That's good to hear

Umm no, Hillary is up by 5 points in Florida. Trump cannot win it.

feed it the blood of tyrants

I know he's been in the last three threads and his posted nothing but shit

It's literally just his persuasion that makes you impressed.

All those things weren't hard too guess. There were rumors about her health already back in August. Wikileaks was leaking things already back in August. Knowledge that the Clinton Foundation is corrupt was already public in August.
Terror wasn't hard to predict after all the incidents that already occured the last two years.
"A new surprise revelation" is completely generic and could relate to anything

Why doesn't the bird have eyes?

Who is watching morning jew?

what the fuck is that
some eyeless bird baby?
>has a secure tripcode & username
oh, its trash, i see

trying to

its pretty pathetic

Sonnets are divided into lines. You only count the syllables if it's in iambic pentameter.

Rude

what the heck are they even talking about?

why are they talking about baseball for?

Even Nate Paper had to admit to Trump winning Florida.

any people with high IQ lurking?

How do you reconcile your high intelligence with voting for Trump? I want to support him, but I feel like I am literally too intelligent to do so.

>won't release his taxes
>won't release his medical records
>now this: cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-spent-more-than-250k-from-foundation-to-settle-lawsuits/

Great leader you got there.

According to a Monmouth poll that only sampled 400 people and over sampled Democrats by 10%, yeah. That's one poll with a demonstrably flawed methodology. Even so, he's up from the last Monmouth poll. Even in the left wing polls he's trending up.

he does in during rallies too and dumbfucks still respond to him. odds on favorite for CTR

I am.
>Oh no. Drumpf made a mean Tweet. We should report on it because that has worked so well for us for the past year!

>It's literally just his persuasion that makes you impressed.
That's all that makes any human impressed.

In what poll? In most pols, she's either in a dead heat or Trump is clearly winning.

Please tell me he's mad about the sleeping hillary tweet.

I am comfy watching F&F they are covering last nights chimpout

First for wrestling

What the fuck are you even talking about
I'm not shilling for shillary, you're confusing me with someone else

noice

>I want to support him, but I feel like I am literally too intelligent to do so.

making excuses for Hillary to """"""cancel planned events""""""""

He's talking about the Monmouth poll

A high energy diet that I suspect will be beneficial for its growth.

Because I'm shit at drawing eyes, and this was the best I could do without destroying it (I think). I can try to make some for the debates.

You are new here I see.

I am, using my TV too
yes you head that right, IM WATCHING IT ON A REAL TV

see some of us can afford to have a TV & aren't stupid hipsters
some of can then pay 40 dollars for a firestick & hack it to have free access to all live channels plus all movies & tv series, recorded in HD & ready to watch any time
>n-...no! having a tv is dumb! watch everything online! OR JUST DONT WATCH ANYTHING ITS DUMB
i hate these people

Trump will start calling her claims lies and the moderator will say he's being disruptive and eject him. Cap it

Yeah, it was that one.

Morning Joe is right. Trump is going to get destroyed at the debate.

>and eject him
Lol this would help Trump
They would never do that.

fuck im getting hyped for monday

>le new xDDD
filtered, tripfag i have nothing further to say to you, take your horrible OC, print it out & shove it deep up your ass, just real deep up in there my friend

remember kids, filter all tripfags

If you look around, you'll realize his plans are actually based, but you can't win over people with dry facts

LOL
It's just banter, and a lot more polite than Trump banter usually is. The real reason it bothers him is because he knows Trump's implication that she's sickly and tired is correct.

He actually said Shillary did poorly last time and she needs to improve.

destroyed by a frail sickly old lady?

HAHAHAHA

>Joe how did your intern die inside your locked office?
>Accidents happen
HOW? Give me a specfic answer

@89729585
Remeber kids ignore CTR

>I want to support him, but I feel like I am literally too intelligent to do so.
139 IQ here, you're just an elitist

What are you feeling going into Monday's debates, guys? Say it in one or two words.

>nervous, excited

so I said and she said then I said disavow David Duke, she wouldn't do it. I won the debate

>"One of the cases involved the height of a flagpole at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida. Palm Beach fined him $120,000 in 2007. The city said it would waive the fines, the Post reported, if the club made a $100,000 donation to a veterans charity. But Trump sent a check to the charity using money from his foundation"

So he's even better then we all thought

When is Mika gonna disavow Joe for calling his own intern?

130-ish here. Is that considered high by your standards? I got tested in my last year of Highschool when some MENSA chumps came around and asked us to take a test to scout out the smart ones.

And I do support Trump, because I agree with him on most every foreign issue, and on most domestic issues.

You have seen Trump debate right? He will go Super Saiyan and it will be all over.

*killing

Hillary cant help but sound vicious and mean when she responds to questions. Compared to Trump's jovial nature in damn near everything she loses on that alone. Stylistically she's fucked because Trump has humor and charisma, and substance she is fucked because she has no real policy or vision for America.

>Don't need to release tax records to be president
>He did that last week
> First reported by the Washington Post
Fuck off faggot

Stop taking his bait. He's only trying to eat away at your productivity. Just filter him.

>it's a MJ panel doesn't understand the american people episode

boi pucci

Shills ABSOLUELY BTFO. Get this shit to every public platform before anyone loses faith in The Donald

I there neocon left that ISN'T pro-Hillary at this point?

Both bad

If last time is anything to go off of both have a lot of room for improvement.

enjoying this botnet upgrade

Such clickbait nonsense. The height of his fucking flagpole? That's a classic local government shake down.

Why did Morning Joe kill his intern?

Is he going to kill Mika too?

>in town
>wearing a MAGA hat
>run into guy from work
>he's real tight with the boss
>boss is a woman from canada and is super liberal
>next day show up at work
>user we've had many complaints from customers about you so we have to let you go
>first time i'm ever hearing about complaints
>i don't even deal with customers in my job

HILLARY'S SURGING!!! Face it, it's over
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Sue for discrimination

>that pic

holy shit isn't he senile by now? why would anyone take his opinions seriously?

9/11

Never forget

Epic win >.<

It's truely over for dumbf this timeXD

Wrongful termination.
And this

We need to meme this to the le bigoted Republican leftists to show the Bush dynasty who they blame for Islamophobia and destabilizing Iraq supports Shillary.

No. Don't buy into the hype some people are putting on. Cred Forums was convinced that Romney was going to win as well.

It's pretty divided right now and there are numerous factors that can lead to one person getting the presidency over the other. Right now we need to watch what happens at the debates. Trump can't just coast by on this one, I really hope he's done his homework. This is where Clinton should shine on an intellectual level. Whether you agree with her decisions or not, she knows how the system works.

In terms of the public eye Clinton's biggest weakness is that with the election so close she needs to show up to events more, which will take a toll on her. For our side the best we can hope for is that it tires her out to the point that it affects her speeches and attempts to rally support. As for Trump I'm unsure as to the best course of action. He seems to be able to spin anything controversial into an eventual net positive for him so maybe my personal opinion would be too safe. But I think he needs to consolidate the rest of the Republicans into at least voting for him for a greater cause such as the supreme court.

129 IQ here. This sounds like some kind of Australian-style backhanded troll-fu, but in the case that you're serious, Trump has plenty of appeal to the intellectual.

Just because you have a high IQ doesn't mean you can't empathize with the plight of the working class man, or that you'll side with the globalists working to create a new slave class in the US.

Trump wants to do the right thing, the fair thing, and has the courage to endure the slings and arrows that many of us shy away from every day. Intelligence doesn't have anything to do with admiring a man's courage and genuine, heartfelt compassion for his countrymen.

RKO OUTTA NOWHERE

He will be #FULLYFUELED
blog.dilbert.com/post/150449295541/when-reality-turned-inside-out

Wait what? That's it?

HAHAHAHAHA leftists are so fucking stupid. They have nothing!!!!

Lol get fucked leftist trash. You'll never get an EU-style oligarchy in the USA. Just fucking kill yourself and make the world a better place.

thanks doc

I don't understand these polls why do they fluctuate so much? How can people change their opinions so fast?

>Clinton Foundation was indisputably pay-for-play
>Trump's donation to FL Attorney-General wasn't illegal because there was no quid pro quo

Huh, the inconsistencies really make you think

Fuck you..

There's a difference between buying off politicians and being the politician that's bought off

Do you use fax machines as well, grandpa?

It's the way the sampling works. They have a pool of about 6000 people that they sample a different 1/7 of the pool every day.

Good always trumps evil

Blue always trumps red

therefor we can logically conclude that Trump is going to get trumped in November by Hillary Rodham Clinton our glass ceiling smashing first female president.

>"What do you tell your parents you do for a living?"
>"I b-b-bully Do-donald T-t-trump on the internet..."

Did you notice that as soon as the Fox News poll came out and showed that Trump had ~20% of the black vote, La Times 'adjusted' their poll to show Trump having 20% of the black vote. Now that it's been a while, Trump is 'collapsing' in the black vote again.

It doesn't even make sense because he is already good friends with Pam Bondi, he didn't have to bribe her if he wanted a favor.

I told you faggots not to fall for the poll meme. Polls are only used to create narratives. The media is orchestrating a Trump collapse going into the debates to talk about Trumps decline, then attempt to further humiliate him and claim Trump is done for to dissuade support.

Stop falling for it. This was predicted.

Polling different people.

Go to Cheyenne, Wyoming, and ask who everyone's voting for, and you'll likely get something close to 80% Trump 5% Hillary. Go to Los Angeles and it's probably closer to 30% Trump 40% Hillary.

>Trump supported veterans with a donation because his flagpole was too big
Thank you for correcting the record with that easily-digestible bullet point!

It doesn't even mention that it's for the US flag.

i ain't smart but i know a big man when i see one

Trump's a big man

all you gotta do is ask yourself- are you a big man or a little man?

you know what to do

Yeah, it's pretty funny. In that article CNN shows the Bushes like "kindhearted respected moderate Republicans" that you should listen too. But isn't it liberals who shitted on them relentlessly for decades as literal nazis? So, they completely destroyed Bushes image in public view and now wonder why people won't listen to them?

Sue. Though I heard you don't even need a reason to fire in certain states

Oh that's not all
>"In 2010, a man named Martin Greenberg won a hole-in-one contest at one at one of Trump’s golf courses in Westchester County, New York during a charity tournament. On the 13th hole, he hit a hole-in-one, according to the Washington Post, winning a $1 million prize. The rules stipulated that the ball had to travel 150 yards, but the golf course said the hole was short of that, and he won nothing, according to the Post. Greenberg sued. The golf course agreed to settle the case that would have required it to make a donation to a charity, but instead, the Trump Foundation donated $158,000 to a foundation in Greenberg’s name, the report said."

So yeah, it's quite literally in every sense of the word, nothing. I should also point out, all this fine detective work was carried out by none other then.......(((The Washington Post)))

She gave up on campaigning.

>Trump's lawsuits get settled when the person suing asks Trump to make a donation to a charity
>Trump uses his charity to pay that charity

Oh my God, who cares

More like 12 to 14 thousand, since most days about 2000 or more people reply, and I've seen up to 2800

How can Trump win Florida when Hillary is doing a rally in Orlando this evening? How can he even compete?

Sleep well Hillary.

Yes, it's fucking weird to watch. The same exact leftist outlets attacked the Bushes as hard as they did Trump, as little as 3-4 years ago. Bush was the go to excuse for every problem Obama caused or made worse.

>You have seen Trump debate right?
Yeah, 1 on 1 is not good for him
He attacks the person
He discards the question
At best he answers the first bit, but the longer he talks, the more complicated the question is, the longer the answer required, the more his chances increase of tripping up.
If the right moderators hold him down, combined with the right audience booing him, its a disaster.

But none of this matters, because right after these debates, everytime, about 10 or 20 sites have ONLINE polls
And guess who riads these polls?
And then the mainstream media actually reads these polls & takes them at face value.

This means that Trump will
1: Attack the person (Hillary) a fuck ton, but lose the debate, itll be a disaster in that way, but
2: He will win the debate, because of the online polls, he will cite them, the media will cite them. He cannot "lose"

Basically, if Hillary could, she should decline to debate. Because she cannot gain anything. It will only do nothing to her or damage her
Meanwhile it will only do nothing for Trump OR help him
So one person can either be damage or gain nothing
and the other person can only be helped or gain nothing
That simple, really.

*disclaimer
I understand some of the things i said or the ways i said them in my post may cause kneejerk reactions from pro-trump parrots who love to spout shill, please understand my post is pro-Trump & I am pro-Trump

>they still haven't covered the reddit story even though the Science and Technology committee of Congress has already summoned Combetta for more hearings

They are being rigged. That's why

Because it's her last rally for the entire race and Trump has done twice as many rallies in Florida all total

Wait did the Fox News poll really show Trump with 20% among blacks? Link?!??

>Hillary
>rally

More like a fucking book club with her attendance rate. Plus she's probably dead or comatose so its probably going to be canceled anyways

>when Hillary is doing a rally in Orlando this evening?

In front of 50, 100 people? They'll probably drag some kids against their will just to fill some seats.

Trump had a Florida rally just yesterday.

Where are all these shills coming from suddenly

>I'd like to see mr. Trump disavow Putin for that

fuck joe is joe

I literally think that the only cure for leftism is death. Is it even possible to deprogram these people? It's probably not worth it. They are just trash.

It's not like the US just bombed a Syrian army base or anything

DO YOU CONDEMN OBAMA, JOE?

>Greenberg
> The rules stipulated that the ball had to travel 150 yards, but the golf course said the hole was short of that

Rules don't apply to Jews.

anyone else considering voting for Evan McMullin?

>literally no-one is covering Obama's UN speech

During a fucking CEASEFIRE no less. Obama literally just put us on the path to World War 3. Really disgusting to watch that sorority girl say "Really?" and "Seriously?" as if we have the moral high ground in this.

>a baldy for president
no thanks

>Because it's her last rally for the entire race and Trump has done twice as many rallies in Florida all total

She doesn't even need to do more rallies.

Didn't you hear the news? Obama is doing the rallies for her in october.

I hope Trump sends that cuck to Guantanamo when he wins

Probably because he it makes him look like a goddamn maniac. Didn't he say nation states are obsolete? Also he used his last address to the UN as a fucking soapbox to attack Trump, shameless.

It's not a surge CTR, it's from last Tuesday dropping off. Trump won that day by like +14 or something ridiculously high.

Easter?

pic related

my prediction

I know you aren't familiar with American politics but Obama campaigning for anyone but himself has never worked. Also it gives Trump ammo to attack Obama for being an absentee President. I bet Obama will cancel some of those campaign dates like he did earlier this year when Trump called him out.

>not even on half the ballots

His entire purpose is to prevent Trump taking Utah

How is the Party of Lincoln looking?

I'm gonna kill you.

Got through a couple lines, then realized it's just a mass of leftist drivel. I only discuss the election with humans. You are literally nothing more than faceless livestock, totally indistinguishable from any other leftist. Leftists have no capacity for rational thought. They are so fucking dumb that they consider buzzfeed and huffpo to be intelligent publications.

Your opinion means nothing, livestock.

Lol, imagine David Duke running for pres in like 2024 and Trump opposing him with CNN taking his side "moderate Donald shocked and appalled at recent comments of Duke calling for nigger genocide".

Yes I am, fellow American.

>Aleppo
Wtf is Aleppo?

kek.

I disagree with your notion that Trump is bad at 1v1 debates, we have yet to really see how the new and improved Trump will function. We really don't know what we're going to get, and neither does anyone else.

You are correct however in that it's a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation for Trump, courtesy of the media creating low standards for him to beat. If he walks away not throwing up the Nazi salute left and right, he wins, simple as that.

Conversely Hillary comes in having to be the next contender at "Stump The Trump", a game which this far has had only one outcome. She desperately needs this to turn things around, and that makes her far more vulnerable to even the slightest misstep.

No one "Raids" polls. They are advertised here then people vote, that's the point of polls. Hillary supporters could organize poll voting too, if they existed.

>michael hayden
can't stand this douche

Have we ever SEEN him 1-1 debate? Also, I'm banking on Presidental Trump being the one debating Hillary rather than Primary Trump.

It doesn't make any sense to assume 1v1 debates would be harder than 2 or 3 v 1.

Hillary fanning the flames of racial division

Hey are you guys gonna buy fatass's book after he loses? For just $29.95 you can get a signed copy

And that's why it should be spammed everywhere

All he has to do is promote his objectively superior policies and throw in a little humor and charm like he did on Fallon. It's an easy win.

that's a good price, is it genuine?

>says he will unite the Republican Party
>can't even get the former Republican Presidents to vote for him

JUST

Dubya tied Oregon

Don't be mad that our candidate is a human and yours is a robot.

I didn't ask for these feels

Oh it's genuine. Believe me, believe me.

I bought a nonsigned copy for $17 back before the primaries already.

And won

Oh did he? Kind of proves my point though.

H.W. Bush is a giant fucking cuck.

The nigger literally lost after a first term to Bill Clinton.

Come-on guise! Hillary is HONEST!
youtube.com/watch?v=BYJdFutL_yY

That's because they aren't in the party anymore m8

They've been relegated to the dustbin, irrelevant. They signed their own political death warrants when they didn't come to the convention.

Literally who?

So will Trump mount Hillary in missionary or doggy at the first debate?

But this time he's campaigning for a presidential candidate. He will have bands playing before the speechs, the media will hype the shit out of the rallies.

slam, obama getting slaughtered by morning cuck and his posse

fucking wrecked

>implying he wants their support

dope

is it your personal copy?

Isn't he gonna win though?

It doesn't matter. American politics just doesn't work like that. People won't vote for someone another guy is telling them to vote for. At the HEIGHT of Obama's power and popularity, with much better candidates, he couldn't get them elected by campaigning for them.

To be fair, the only people who still like the Bushes are the establishment Republicans, the ones who are being effectively booted out of the party now for being globalist shills in disguise.

Not having a Bush's endorsement is a badge of honor to a guy running on anti-establishment sentiment like Trump.

>said he will destroy the globalists
>globalists don't vote for him

please post Bernie memes

Only Americans could nominate a McMuffin for president.

He wasn't nominated by anybody

someone should photoshop this image of Jeb into a circle pit at a hardcore show

Now I'm hugnry. Fucking strayan.

DUDE WHY

>Implying anyone cares about George Cuck Sr.

Hi Mr. High IQ! If you could use that big brain of years and study the history of economic theory as well as general basic History. You would never ask a question like this.

I appreciate the double dose today doc, it's been a hard one, and my pharmacist keeps trying to give me some kind of off brand pepsi-flavored thing, nasty stuff
We can't let it happen anymore folks

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474347929862.webm

you're an actual, literal retard holy shit

We must increase the levels of awoo. Pepe is hogging the limelight.

WHY

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

I kind of feel bad for him there. He's obviously grossed out by the chimps and is sad and just wants to go home.

>"I feel too intelligent to vote for him"
>Thinks this is intelligent
>thinks he has high IQ
>Is a retard

Uh oh, I offended a piece of livestock. You're not human, I don't give a shit. I consider leftists to be lower than dirt. You're human-shaped meat that's been programmed to support the leftist ideology.

I know that it hurts to read the truth. Leftist suffering is my pleasure.

/TrumpGen/ Now has it's own anthem!

Fresh OC!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

137 IQ here

Your IQ doesn't matter when supporting a candidate, you do it 100% through your rationalized emotions

In my rationalized worldview nationalism is superior to globalism and thus I find it reasonable to support Trump.

You can't debate this
>Best
Donald Trump
Jim Webb
Zoltan Istvan
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson
Rand Paul
Bernie Sanders
Ben Carson
Martin O'Malley
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Ted Cruz
Hillary Clinton
Jeb Bush
Carly Fiorina
Lindsey Graham
>Worst

>nbc/wsj comes out today? cuck todd already predicting turmp falling
lugenpresse

>Webb

Dead memes

>Also, I'm banking on Presidential Trump being the one debating Hillary rather than Primary Trump
you poor poor fool

>JEB below Hillary

c'mon man

Chuck Todd has probably seen an advance copy already.

Yeah, because the other people on that list are doing much better.

Jeb - exclamation point.

Egg McMuffin is a bigot.

McGriddles is the only breakfast sandwich with the temperament to lead this country.

Well to start with put Cruz on the bottom.

not happy about this bate mait

Cuck Todd: Hillary has so many paths, we've only come up with one for trump

Hillary should be at the bottom

so Obama is letting the Syrians flood in ?

Is it me or did he get fatter?

what's it from?

Also, Carson should be closed to the top

check'd

Pretty spicy OC, desu.

well that's not surprising seeing as Chuck's on the payroll

Jeb is a traitor and so is the rest of his dynastic family.

I like it, great work Australia.

So is trump winning fl?
What about ohio?

its over

msm conceding ohio, saying hillary is up in florida

>All these cucks on Morning Joe
I just read all this shit they're saying in The Atlantic. It's amazing how the Jews mobilize to spread the same message through all media.

I've tested between 120-160 at various ages on various tests.

Trump is amazing and Croats support him, as I believe all other nations should. It's in every normal citizens of the world interest he destroys Shillary. It's a great feeling to expose people close to me to the truth about both candidates and see them realizing who the better option is, I've been redpilling my gf on the situation these days and she's starting to get it now. Stay strong brothers and sisters, you got this.

Daily reminder that cuck todd will be found and killed for treason.

Ohio looking stronger than Florida atm. North Carolina looking a bit shaky as well. Really hoping Trump can lock up North Carolina fast and move on to different states.

>hillary is the reagan of the election
ahahahahahahahah

DON'T BECOME COMPLACENT
KEEP FIGHTING

You can't even SAY OUR CANDIDATE'S NAME

how can you expect to win? You are here, in a foreign land, paid to write distractions. What brought you here, to try your games in the pit of snakes?

You can't even say the name of that which you fear.

His nationalism is basically protectionism and isolationism which would be a disaster economically

pic related

' It's in every normal citizens of the world interest he destroys Shillary.'

The premise behind this.

>repealing NAFTA
>disaster
Get fucked.

So excited for the debate

the Trump ceiling is back lads, pack it up

that guy is probably full of shit, but yeah. here in texas you can get fired for whatever reason they just happen to make up at the time. I was fired once for being exactly one minute late before the store even opened. they were laughing about it when they terminated me, too. like they were so proud of being so clever.

This real?

He doesn't want to shut the country down, he wants to make great deals regardless of what the deal looks like

He'll make free trade deals where the US profits and make other deals according to the specific situation

Hillary has literally one path. If she loses Florida she HAS to win Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

This. They've given up on shilling Ohio and are trying to shill Florida now. That monmouth poll is utter nonsense, 400 respondents in the most populous swing state?

>Protectionism
>a disaster economically
Actually the only protectionism works is when a country has a massive trade deficit because all of its trading partners are protectionist. Reagan was protectionist and saved Harley Davidson from going bankrupt because the Japs were flooding US markets with artificially cheap motorcycles.

>Hillary is a reverse Reagan
alright Im done morning cuck is too much to bear

>working the refs is a bad strategy
tell that to Coach K, Joe.

>None of the aspirational quality of Reagan
>None of the charisma or charm
>None of the endearing grandpa/grandma image

So he's won OH?

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk
are you ready to see trump's inaugeration speech in a few months?
will you be as proud as you were when he gave his convention speech?

New thread when?

Where is Vermin Supreme?

The funniest shit I heard on that show this morning was the assertion that there's a significant constituency out there who are just saying they won't vote for Hillary because they don't want to hand her the election too easily. The response of the guy they asked to comment next was hilarious.

"...Yeah! Yeah, that's exactly right!"

yes, and usually any candidate that wins ohio goes on to win the election
don't become complacent, but stay optimistic

It's the Morning Jew on MSNBC, whaddya expect them to say? The only purpose of that show is ragefuel - just let it stoke the fires.

idk man, I'm surprised Cred Forums hasn't started a meme about Sanae yet.

The denial is real. I can't fucking wait 'till November.

DIGITS CONFIRM IT
KEK WILLS TRUMP TO WIN OHIO

tune back in Kraut, they're talking Merkel and quite possibly the racist AfD

that's why she's the reverse Reagan

Will the debates have a live audience?
If so, how do they determine who gets in? Do they try for a 50/50 split? Or just first come first serve?

>this country was founded by religious refugees
Wtf? I hate Drumpf now!

Don't joke.
It's going to be packed full of democrats that decided before hand to boo every time Trump opens his mouth.

Ok, so here it is with eyes. I'll let you be the judge if it is better.

>>Hillary is a reverse Reagan

>part of the political establishment her entire life
>no charisma, shit jokes, shit sense of humour
>completely unlikable, detestable cunt
>lots of policies, no ideas
>will lose election in a landslide

Yeah, sounds about right.

>joe thinks the Jewish poem is an immigration policy

looks shit

>Cromwell Puritan faggots
>Not Jamestown

This is what happens every time. Leftists can't stand that others are allowed to speak their mind.

>Conneticut democrat tells germany to bend over and like it

>it's the demographic argument for refugees meme again

FUCKING STOP

This

>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt

I know Germany, I'm only doing as Kek willed, and who am I to disobey his will.

>not spending the money you would have spent on a tv on yet another gun

You can never have enough AR lowers

It's like your not even an American

KEK works in mysterious ways indeed

Audience can't make noises m8, hell it's a wonder why they are there at all.

There's a really small audience for Presidential Debates. One of the debates is a town hall format, I believe it's the second one. I don't know who gets in, but general election debates are usually way more sedate than the primaries. I've read that it's difficult to tell who's winning when you're actually there because you can't see how the candidates look or carry themselves really well. The candidate perceived as the winner is rarely the one who wins the debate on substance. It's usually the one with the greatest stage presence, and I think Trump has the advantage there.

>Audience can't make noises m8

Are you sure about that? i remember hearing clapping in the 2012 debates

Just watched some John Oliver because my classmates spoke of how he supposedly 'roasts' Trump all the time.

I don't mean to quote Molymeme so overtly, but John Oliver has to be the biggest user of complete non-arguements I've ever seen. And the worst thing is that this rubbish is broadcast to the masses who don't question it at all. So rage-inducing...

That he do.
Checked and confirmed.

someone make new thread
pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Yeah it's truly astonishing how many people are sound asleep.

FINE

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

lazy niggers

add

I can make next one if you like

I tried to force a meme that Suwako is Kek and Kanako is Kuk back when the whole Kek/meme magic thing first started but it didn't take.

He got Bob Dole. Only guy I respect that has run for president since I've been alive.