Asking for infodump on Hillary's racist incidents

Hey Cred Forums. I'm a black user voting for Trump, and the most common argument I hear from other blacks is "Well Trump is racist and Hillary isn't."

I know about the country club incident, but if there's any primary sources pertaining to her and her racism, it'd be appreciated. I've recently gotten an in with both the Memphis and Chicago BLM groups, and while TN is red all day every day, I'd like to get some info out to help split the Chicago vote more by either increasing Trump votes or, more likely, decreasing Hillary voter turnout in Chicago IL among blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI
youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
youtu.be/6ESQvJ-qlsk
youtu.be/W3Vlf0SISTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Pls. I mean, I guess I could just look it up. I'll stop being lazy.

>hey bro

you're not allowed to vote with your brain
>if you don't act blindly along race lines, you are "the uncle tom"

There aren't pictures of Trump in black face

Holy shit, is that legit?

Kek.

You have no idea how badly I want to finish college (can't even afford to finish my engineering degree, whoopty fuckin' do) or go to community college (can't get a job in my field with just an AS, fug) and get a decent enough job to move out of this shithole where everybody calls me that.

Her "super predators" comment was pretty racist. Even Bernie called her out on that one.

This is pretty great. Got anything else?

SUPER

PREDATORS

On racism, no but these sort of maymays can be found on clinton general threads

watch or read Clinton Cash. Nothing more racist than stealing money from 3rd world countries. Hati's people HATE them.

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
This is good

Trump isn't racist just like Cred Forums isn't racist

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

Every time she speaks to a black crowd she develops a negro slave dialect. Bill Clintons policies on the war on drugs put more black people in prison than any other president. Democrats don't want to help black people rise in the social ladder because if they did they would just become Republicans. Democrats want to keep them dependent on the government and voting for Democrats. You can see that by looking at how black people are worse off now than before Obama was elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI

nach hause

Keep your vote you filthy nigger... I support ethnic cleansing on you shit skins.. Chimp out 2016... Nigger I hate your face!

Thanks for Correcting The Record

No matter what you do in life . No matter how much white money pushes you through in life you will always be a worthless nigger

Here's dank meme, uncle tom

Don't listen to the record correcting shills black friend. They're just trying to divide us. It's not your fault you're a nigger.

0.03 shekels have been deposited into your account

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

I want a vote that protects your right to be mean on the internet, CTR.

These are great and I'll give Clinton Cash a look.

This nigger should be shot in the face like the rest of these knuckle scrapers! The only good nigger is a dead nigger

You've been exposed give up.

Calm down before we send the superpredator task force to come lock you up for mandatory minimums.

No Jew here fuck boy. Just a good ole white boy letting this nig nog know hes a worthless nigger

I stand proud.. Expose me all you want .. For blood and honour! Terror machine combat 18..

I'll be locked up beneath the Bass Pro Superstore shop for my reeducation.

White pride world wide! No more brother wars. It's time to wash away the scum the Jews the niggers and the dune coons

I'm appreciating the free bumps desu.

The hot sauce incident.

>Holy shit, is that legit?
Nope. That's neither Hilary nor Bill Clinton.

Bad sources that are unlinked to the comments they claim to source? Check.

>Daily Mail

The drug war wasn't Bill Clinton's policy: it was Reagan's.

But everyone who doesn't believe in nonsense is necessarily being paid not to, right?

It's cool I just want you to walk around today knowing your just a nigger no matter what you do in life you will always be looked at as farm equipment..

Hot sauce incident? Elaborate, if you don't mind.

Hillary Clinton calling former KKK leader her "mentor and friend":
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

Fucking retard, Americans don't spell honor that way.

He was a member of it for one year, in his twenties, in 1944-1945. He spent the rest of his life apologizing for and disavowing it.

Just to be clear: dude wasn't David Duke. He was young and stupid, recognized his mistake, apologized and moved on.

You have no idea how right you are in comparing Trump to Cred Forums on this, neither are really racist.

PS. using slurs on an imageboard is not actually racism, just like wanting to deport illegal aliens is not actually racism.

>He spent the rest of his life apologizing for and disavowing it.
So has your father, you filthy animal.

Record corrected. How does it feel - selling the future of your children for a few extra bucks, you piece of shit scumbag? I hope some spic rapes and murders a kid of yours. If that happens - remember this post.

Well seeing as though Bernie is out which was my main vote for you guys, i do now want trump in for you guys. Break the never ending "nothing is even changing" cycle. And maybe even the UK will follow...

>people are paid to post on Cred Forums
Conspiracy theorists support rabidly support Trump? Color me surprised!

Oh zing.

Bill Clinton's crime bill is a pretty major strike against them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

You're lying.

Here

Wikipedia says exactly what I did.

youtu.be/6ESQvJ-qlsk

You:
>He was a member of it for one year, in his twenties, in 1944-1945

Wikipedia:
>created a new chapter with 150 of his friends in early 40's
>did not leave until his run for House of Rep. in 1952

Thanks.

Very welcome man. Don't let the uncle tom thing get to you. People turn to insults when they run out of arguments. Ignore it. Kek or you could troll the absolute fuck out of them like this guy did
youtu.be/W3Vlf0SISTs

The drug war was started by Nixon you fucking retard!

It just gets tiring. Sooner or later, I'll move out west (Not to California) and seek unrustlement in the great plains.