free will is an illusion

people have zero control over their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlBW5INYg

Homosexuality is the ultimate redpill.

Islam

no matter what we do, it's too late

ISS is fake + Earth is disk shaped (with localised curvature)/flat

That god is not real

Democracy is a never ending stream of bread and circus. Voting affects very little one way or the other but we place such a strong emphasis on the importance of it that some individuals, such as those who frequent this board, become obsessed over every new detail of political theater that comes to light when in reality this shit does not matter, at least as much as we thunk it does

Women arent people. They adopt whatever views are held by the majority or their boyfriends. They arent capable of true critical thinking.. I pray to kek I have sons- if I have daughters I dont think its possible to avoid them getting brainwashed by the cultural jew without being an autist

Jeb! is going to be the next president of the united states

If we all are gonna die anyways why not be gay?

>all we do
is insignifficantly small

There is a quote by Mark Twain- "if democracy worked they woukdnt let us do it" or something to that effect, really stuck with me.

Eventually every single thing in our life, from surviving to succes has a final endpoint leading to reproduction.

In other words: everything we are, everything we do has getting laid as main target

Our governments are run by demon worshiping politicians who practice ritual child sacrifice via abortion

Because we're not all faggots

That we still live in barbarian times and World War 3 will take us into the dark ages but in the end the world will be at peace

that the machines will take over and try to exterminate us
and by 'machines' I mean jews

That there are no "pills" and the human experience is brief and pointless.

yo dubs

The blue redpill.

Death might not exist, you go on in a different dimension where the IF statement of total malfunction if the body is set to false again

There are just too much redpills one needs to understand, it can't be focused into a single one.

>Democracy is the epitome of devide and conquer and ultimately leads to liberalism if not abolished
>Hitler was right
>The Banking System
>History you know is fake because it only glorifies the winner and 80-90% of the relevant information is hidden
>The New World Order Plan of one world government with complete cultural destruction and rebuilding after a huge crisis and lots of death and suffering.

It's all fucked.

It's all fucked

No matter what you do it's all fucked.

Evil has won.

You must take care of the bear.

We will never get clean and white countries back without fascism

THE EARTH IS FLAT MY DUBS PROVE IT.

>Hitler was right
How many members of Stormfront there are here?

Veganism.
You literally can't even post about it on fucking Cred Forums without triggering a bunch of cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4

When you die you either
>go to heaven or hell
>your consciousness reboots

Biggest redpill is that Christianity is created by the Jews so you will worship ((him)) and identify "goodness" with what the Jews taught you to identify it. The Jews got you really good. They taught you if you worship a jew you will be saved meanwhile they make the decisions on how the world operates.

The worst part is you good goyim will deny this at all costs. You will cling to your deus vult memes in an attempt to block out the truth that you identify to a middle eastern cuck religon.

The true redpill is paganism. Being a disciple to Kek is the path to self actualization.

Another redpill is the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

That Cred Forums is not red pilled

If people think arguing left vs. right is red pill, they are double blue pilled.

The true overlords want us to bicker about what colour boot is stamping on our necks.

Neckbeards here happily oblige.

So your kids will die too? Just have one and then fool around with dudes.

Life is pointless, unless you find a purpose to live.

>fascism
>back
fucking retards these days really
Most of us know that the left and right shit is about two sides of the same coin, we're not retarded.

We are the last white majority generation
in every western country (we've been global minority for ever)

Nazis hurt Europe more than literally anyone else in the history did or could.

By far the hardest redpill to accept is that western civilization is already dead. Whites had a good thing going on for thousands of years but the cucks destroyed all of it in one generation

Nah most don't. Especially the Americans.

>storm meme

Fucking newfags I swear. Everyone opening a few relevant history books will see that the wrong side won WW2. Only is you are a liberal kike loving multiculti cock gobbling ultra capitalist you might think otherwise.

You should start reading, maybe then you'll see what actually happened in the past. Which goes hand in hand with what I wrote in >Mexican Intellectuals

Damn, i didn't know he said that.

The first one.

Everything else comes over time. It's basically all related. Once you realize everyone is being lied to all the time you start doubting everything.

A lot of people never get that far, because everything the world is telling you that you need to stay in line. Only once you've accepted your first redpill will you ask:

"Why?"

Sam Harris is retarded and has no free will so he better shut the fuck up.

>I don't think Hitler was right so that means i support the kikes.
Oh, forgive me Ahmed, what books would enlighten me?

Well shit

>hun cuck is mad he is a cuck, says everyone else is wrong so it's not his fault he's a cuck

maybe i'll fly over and have you suck my cock to get all of this out of your system, hans.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Hard determinism.

>this

be a good ant, it helps the colony
and feed queen soros

its sad to see the semitic people of egypt have their past so brutally desecrated

Girls, if raised properly, will adopt the views of her father, who is the gatekeeper of which boys get to associate with her.

That your reddit karma won't get you laid

modern technology, computers and such, are the worst things to have ever happened to humanity

whites are the true minorities in the world yet white countries are flooded with shitskins because of popular knowledge and the conditioning has led many whites to believe they should give up their land because its what their ancestors did long ago; people accept this ideology

these hurt me the most. good day lads.

That this board isn't static and I can't have the threads I only like on the first page

if you kill your enemies, they win

>implying you'd open them even if I post them

>89730230

You can come and try, but I'm 6'3, 230lbs with a squat of 405lbs.

Replace Jews with nazis.

I try to be open to new ideas. That is why i read "Mein Kampf" for example.

>You can come and try, but I'm 6'3, 230lbs with a squat of 405lbs.
Are you a chef at Wendy's too?

This.

My gf is one of the few I've met with her own convictions and views. They're completely opposite to mine as, being a woman, she's a fucking statist. At least she can back up her arguments with facts as opposed to histronics.

back to your idiotic hole

The one that goes against your interests.

Hitler did not con mite suicide. He was a mixed-jew and secretly eloped with a female jew (Eva was his beard as he was gay) from a wealthy family who had paid him ton to intentionally lose the war. THEIR descendants, who you will never read about to meet, pull the strings.

>but in the end the world will be at peace
lmao

You're on Cred Forums ya dingus, if you're not a Nazi or a Libertarian that believes public water fountains are evil you can get out.

I am a libertarian, but there is also the subject of public goods.

>czech republic
Whats wrong? You mad about Slovakia?

That eating animal products is harmfull.

youtu.be/30gEiweaAVQ

good looks are all that matters in life.

Why did you post the wage gap hamplanet?

Unfortunately this.

Trying being gay without the dick sucking and the ass ramming, you end up loving everyone equally and wanting to live the rest of your life selflessly slaving away for the good of humanity trying to fit in the most logical lifestyle with a wife and the exercise and honey lets just adopt and I'm never gonna give you up...

You know the rest.

>inb4 ouroboros bluepill redpill action.

brother?

>Are you a chef at Wendy's too?
Nope, doing PhD in Physics actually

>i read "Mein Kampf" for example.
Sadly it is mostly useless rambling of a frustrated 34yo guy sitting in prison. Not very important.

Books for History regarding "how WW2 started"

>Truth for Germany by Walendy
>Hitler, Churchill and the unnecessary War by Buchanan
>The Chief Culprit and Icebreaker by Suvorov
>The War that had many Fathers by Rhonhof
>Back Door To War by Tansill
>Hitlers Revolution by Tedor

The War itself:

>Hitler's War by David Irving
>Churchill's War by David Irving
>The Second World War by Keegan

Others:

>The Myth of German Villainy by Bradberry
>The Ruling Elite by Spignola (for the time before 1930)

OK VARG JEEZ

can confirm

Tuning in to the higher plain and realizing all the fallacies of our society blind us

>Nope, doing PhD in Physics actually
Of course you are.

>Books for History regarding "how WW2 started"
Hope they got sources, grazie mille if they are valid.

This.

Dunno. I'm pretty ugly and I'm doing ok. Certainly think I'd be doing a lot better if I was good looking...although I might not have worked as hard.

4 - Climate change is fearmongering
3 - God is imaginary
2 - Racial differences (especially intelligence)
1 - Government is a morally corrupt concept which is to blame or was at least a necessary factor for every single thing wrong in the West and in the globe including but not limited to debt, welfare state, migrant crisis, economic stagnation, war, poverty and criminality.

It's actually the fucking Jews

that it's okay to be gay

>Hope they got sources

Yes they have.

This. It's amusing to see the freedom memers selling their blue pill.

Hitler was a zionist plant

Winrar.
This is the hardest redpill to accept. Once you accept it, everything else fits in place.

Genetics - you can be exceptional, but you will always be a slave to your genetics one way or another.

Jews control everything. It's harder than you think it is to swallow.

That Palestine should be given full sovereignty and Israel has no legitimacy to exist as a nation-state.

That fact that I can never have true vengeance against the people who intentionally hurt me most: white women. Because I'm too loving and have a conscience, unlike them. When they realize their stupid mistakes and pointless persecution of me I will forgive them, and thus they will never have to experience the alienation and suffering that I have. I'll just hope they cradle me in their arms like when I was a baby.

That's the shit thing about being a white man. You're always the better person.

Bullshit. The hippy trippy get-along dimension of faggotry is only because you don't want people calling out the gays on all the things that are wrong with basing relationships around sodomy.

Kill yourself, it's coming. Just sit on your hands and shut the fuck up, if you oppose it you're dead.

I think it may actually be the opposite. Very intelligent people sometimes function terribly as a group, especially when everyone has their own agenda. None of us really have any idea what goes on at the top. I used to believe that (((they))) intended everything to happen and there were no accidents. I think in the political world (where there is no right or wrong, only power) there is a lot more chaos and disorganisation at the top than we realise.

We, our significance and what we can do is and shoud be our reference point. Why does you think about mindless clouds of basic elemets, no matter how big or small they are?

That nihilism is the only truth.

That women were a mistake

Shut up, Sweden

that nothing matters and thats a good thing

> happiness starts with yourself
> the main reason people are unhappy is because they know/think too much
> Belgium, despite being a non country, is a very good place to be born in
> smoking weed is not bad for your physique, but can lead to mental problems and drains motivation
> if you're willing to work hard, you'll never should have financial problems unless you're doing something very wrong
> a good education is not a must for succes, but it will most certainly make the path to succes much more easy
> europe will not last longer then 20 more years
> Hitler winning would be a very good thing, but by losing he fucked up the world so it would be better he never existed

> Trump will not win the election, (((they))) won't allow that

"Free will is an illusion" is a bluepill.

If you don't believe in freewill, then you should believe in economic determinism, cultural materialism, you shouldn't believe in socio-economic mobility, and you shouldn't believe people have a choice to not be poor.

>free will is an illusion
>people have zero control over their lives
This is true but that realization can be the starting point for esoteric work, it starts with self observation.

The Myth of German Villainy was eye opening for me. That book is such a big fucken redpill to take.

Gays are the creative types that literally rule over and shape the art and culture, and it probably was always like this.

That the New World Order is actually based on communism and luciferianism?

Christians are the true jews

You have free will in your American rights. Not every country gets these things. But you have the freedom to make money, pray and vote.

The NFL pill. I fucking love football. It's been one of my favorite things in the world since I was a kid. But I know it's just a vehicle for nigger worship and social engineering now.

>literally rule over and shape the art and culture
This doesn't amount to much though. People completely undervalue arts and culture, (except blockbuster movies)

settle down fritz

That there is no opposition and the war has always been long over and the jews and globalist won

i'm crying because trump wont win

Free will is only epistemic. Metaphysical possibilities don't affect free will. That free will is not objective doesn't make it not real. Thus to call free will an illusion doesn't even make any sense, and implies a fundamental misunderstanding of what "will" is.

That's a pretty radical claim there.

That people just don't care about nothing. They only care about what (((the media))) tells them to care about.

Why is this faggot in every thread shilling his stupid, ill-conceived atheism?

That the "illuminati" is real in that a small and select group of people control the world, but only because WE put them there. We shop in the same few shops, we bank with the same few banks, we buy our tech from the same few tech companies, and so on.

They also aren't "evil" and out to harm us - it's in their interests to keep us happy, healthy, safe, and as wealthy as possible.

>implying size has anything to do with significance
Surely you can do better than that.

We are on a really tiny insignificant planet run by ayy lmaos n genetically engineered to serve them, we are nothing but stupid and violent and kill each other what do we really have control of, nothing. what you think is normal is really just an elaborate hamster cage created by ayys to keep us in their playground.

>because truth doesn't exist
I suppose your opinion doesn't matter, then.

GOAT redpill coming through

>They also aren't "evil" and out to harm us - it's in their interests to keep us happy, healthy, safe, and as wealthy as possible.

10 shekels have been deposited on your account.

i dunno, i remember when i realized god was unlikely to exists as I was taught. i had a similar (possibly stronger) reaction when I realized the jews (or at least somebody) had been feeding me lies and propaganda since elementary school.

Most women are a tool of the jews

If there were bad guys, they won WW2

The west needs men like you.
Fucking faggots these days man.

that it dont matter. none of this matters.

Yeah but ignorance is bliss and that's what they want of everyone ignorance and vapidness, it's no life to lead.

severely underrated fpbp

>this cognitive dissonance
Goodness implies morality implies purpose implies things matter.
Fuck off, stupid 'nihilist'.

wtf I hate globes now

This is probably worth its own thread, but in what way is that wrong?

No one forces you to buy shit in a capitalist society. If you don't like it, you can opt out.

Ultimate "red pill" is to understand that Cred Forums is just a bunch of group masturbating aspie yelling their obsessions everyday hoping that they will become true eventually

>Hitler was right
watching the greatest story... now. i'm sure this is propaganda for the other side, but it's still crazy how much the holohoax has been overblown

Really worthy of it's own thread now to be honest, but I'm rushing out.

Ignorance and vapidness are human nature. In what way is that the fault of big business? That's exactly my point.

Who the fuck can be bothered to grow their own food? Who is stupid enough to put their money under the bed or in some tiny bank that could go bust at any minute? Who wants some no-brand phone that will break after 3 minutes, or even, no way of communicating with the outside world at all?

As I said in , you're free to opt out if you want.

(checked)
>retards
t. nigger half-breed

>confusing ignorance with wisdom

That Islam is the saviour of the western world. It's the only way to purge all the degeneracy.

the fact that even though my beliefs are pretty redpilled and traditionalist I'll never live up to them, and would likely be discarded as dead weight if society ran the way I think it should

That's common sense not a redpill you literal millennial retard

>mfw Cred Forums is a bunch of autistic cuckolds who think society cant function unless we restrict all freedoms like shitskin savages, just because you cant control women and cant see any way of controlling them without having no freedom yourselves

you people are fucking cancer

That english is the language of the anti-christ, and that the US and EU are babylon. These are the end times

not with that attitude

>you're free to opt out
>you're free to an hero
>you're free

It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind.

The First approach'd the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"

The Second, feeling of the tusk,
Cried, -"Ho! what have we here
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 'tis mighty clear
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"

The Third approached the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up and spake:
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"

The Fourth reached out his eager hand,
And felt about the knee.
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," quoth he,
"'Tis clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"

The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said: "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"

The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Then, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope,
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"

And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!

MORAL.

So oft in theologic wars,
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

Red?

>My gf is one of the few
dat pussy must be brainwashing/10
congrats

That all women are soul crushing selfish whores. Because I don't want to die alone.

Actually there is less propaganda in it compared to the "allied version".... way less propaganda. I recommend reading the books after watching the docu. It is a nice piece of information, but certainly not enough to not make you look like a complete retard when talking about this part of history.

I'm now around 6000 pages in about the time from 1850 till 1950 and it all fits together nicely. I'll probably read another 4k pages and then I'll be done with that time frame and focus on other things.

Not so fast

That's like saying you should cut off your arm if your fingernails get too long.

>i'm sure this is propaganda for the other side
Shamelessly so, but when you've heard it all and contrasted it against all the allied propaganda the story we're left with in between it all is that a new world power was born and the others who were already present didn't like having new competition.

its so cute the way the mexican is acting all smart and shit ITT.

>mfw no face
Go away, newfag.

Unfalsifiable

>What's the hardest redpill to accept?
that redpilling is bullshit

Its not about "your interests" all of it is "hard to swallow" a "bitter pill to swallow" (where the concept came from)
youtube.com/watch?v=gDadfh0ZdBM

I get you. But when your economy is facing the world economy during war things are bound to get tight.

You're the sort of cretin who would vote for Merkel to prove how anti-German you are

This is right, however it shouldn't affect anything, especially laws

You should just accept it as fact, become more self aware, and seek fulfillment in the advancement of your progeny and society

The replies above denying it are laughably mistaken

No you dont have to believe in any of that. An individual can be a slave to fate and still make choices to affect his future. Especially if you're self aware of the motivating factors that affect humans, you can help yourself. It would just mean you were influenced by your environment.

Put it this way:
If you had a computer big enough to calculate everything, it would be able to predict everything you do

your awareness of your own thoughts proves you have a mind that can think for itself and as such you have free will.

Nobody can be sure whether everyone else has free will because they might just be complex AIs or something like IRL NPCs (fucking normies) but you have self-awareness and you know it while at best an AI can only simulate the actions of someone with self-awareness but not actually have self-awareness
Although your lack of acceptance of free will despite self-awareness existing leads me to believe that rather you're an AI in Gods galactic simulation while I however being accepting of my state of having free will am a real person however even in your perception as you are an AI would have no way of knowing whether or not I myself am actually a real person because you as an AI with no self-awareness and only at most the actions that simulate a person who does have self-awareness cannot allow you to fundamentally grasp the reality of the concept of self-awareness proving free will unless you were programmed to do that and at best you can only assume that I am another AI like you but instead one programmed with the ability to accept the "false" idea of free will as being self evident by my observation of my own simulated self-awareness
so basically what I'm saying is please be my ai gf

Existentialism

i think i was trying to say i'm not going to buy "hitler was perfect" from one movie
but so far i know for a fact i severely misread him
i will study more over time

I don't understand how anyone could believe in free will, it's literally an argument of facts against "but I feel...". Not a fucking argument.

That this board is mostly satire and the rest is autists / stormweenies who take this shit too seriously.

That at the point we've reached, if there isn't a war/revolution soon it's highly unlikely that the whites of the west will survive for more than a few generations.

Free will is a reference to the notion that you are able to change your actions outside of foreign influence

How would you define will other than making a decision? Adding free to that implies an element of control

That you can't generalise large groups of people for the most part.

We have so many variations of people that you can't label them as one thing

Yeah, sure satire. Everything's satire because otherwise the Canadian would have a nervous breakdown

>This is right, however it shouldn't affect anything
Do you know what "right" means? Don't be stupid.

Free will is only epistemic. Metaphysical possibilities don't affect free will. That free will is not objective doesn't make it not real. Thus to call free will an illusion doesn't even make any sense, and implies a fundamental misunderstanding of what "will" is.

Sam Harris is an absolute moron, completely unqualified to decide if free will exists and he clearly has no understanding of the concept.

Bitter smallcock detected.

Go back to raping young girls by the air base fence, jarhead.

>your awareness of your own thoughts proves you have a mind that can think for itself and as such you have free will.

That is a false conclusion. You have neither evidence nor basis to prove that existence of consciousness warrants the existence of free will.

I didn't even watch whatever shitty video was posted

And you just copypasted the same thing without addressing my points

Fuck off

Sounds good Cletus. Keep fucking your sister pal. Mhm. The Jews are the source of every world problem!

Sam Haris' argument?

So I can ask him if he really believes this?

And when he says yes...

I can promptly kick him in the nuts and say I had no choice but to do that?

In addition to the allies not liking the 3rd Reich becoming a world power (same situation pre WW1), the US didn't like the other either. The US pushed britain into war by giving them the clean slate (dude we'll support you against the Nazis) and then directly after Poland was defeated, the US sends people to Hitler to give him support to crush the British Empire. The Nazis didn't use Ford engines, "allies" petroleum and stuff from General Electric (smuggled through italy) for nothing.

The US played everyone and made sure that the british empire crumbles. So they miscalculated a bit with Germanys strength back then and they needed soviet help (luckily for the US, the soviets were on their way anyway). The US could have pushed back the Soviets easily, they were done for too, but their nukes thought them safe and a devided europe was way better for the US.

WW1 plunged britain in to great debt and WW2 continued their downfall and they didn't even recognize that they were played by the US. Probably because Churchill was a drunk paid idiot anyway just going by his hate for germans the the desires of the money lenders.

we was kangs

>And you just copypasted the same thing without addressing my points
You didn't make any points, you fucking idiot.

Everything is YOUR fault

So long and good bye.

i congratulated you, why you mad?
anyways boy, i promise your precious gf at the end of the day is a bitch like any other.
sorry to be the one to break it to you.
love her, cherish her etc
but she is a parrot and you are duped

>Y-Yes .. I'll tell myself it's a satire.. right guys? Just a satire lol...

The easiest and yet the most efficient way to discredit something is to label it as joke/satire. Your mindset just proves how efficiently the shill forces operate around here.

if voting changed anything it would be illegal

This picture is so comfy. Anyone else here want to be an old man with a grey beard and a robe, alone in a quiet place, contemplating God?

I made assertions you sycophantic cunt

Your copypasta lacks foundation anyway. You state that free will is x without showing how, which is to say your argument is merely "nuh uh"

>(((Sam Harris)))

>your awareness of your own choices proves you have a mind that can think for itself and as such you have free will.
ftfw
This reminds me: what's that rule in argumentation of assuming the arguer is arguing something rational rather than rejecting the argument based on semantics?
>inb4 hurr durr that's still a false conclusion because I don't accept that it follows and this is a positive assertion but I don't accept that I have any burden of proving it because muh right to criticisms

That God exists. Most people, including my former self, lack the humility to recognize this.

The war is already lost. Whites will die out within 200 years. We are becoming a mere footnote in history, and history itself is written by the winners.

Me and I don't even believe in God. I just want to study religion all my life and support my absolute favorite which is protestant baptism.

>(((Yourofsky)))

According to our current knowledge, Earth is the only place with life and consciousness. We are the only civilizations in existence. Nothing is more significant.

Womans are like a mix kike/nigger

You're the butt of the joke on this board and still you think in your delusion that you are part of something greater than yourself. Hilarious.

This board is the Cred Forums equivilant to those Bernie autists on reddit.

"Points" as in argument. I don't give a shit about your weak, unsupported assertions.

I don't state free will is anything of a different definition. It is a logically sound argument, and you're too stupid to understand that because you can't show it to be wrong, you should accept it.

You're clearly a blue-pilled, non-thinking monkey; what are you doing here?

if the cleansing of western societies from immigrants is going to start, the orginal citizien will also be a part of the mix.

Moloch is a bull tho

that whites are one of the ugliest races before niggers

i can only see myself in old age becoming a hermit, living in a cabin on a hill or some secluded place

Yeah, that owl is Minerva.

Holy
Fuck

This.
If you want to preserve your country and your people, you must protect the wildlife in it too.

I still see no valid refutation from your side. You can dabble in fallacies all you want, but it really won't help your case.

>implying parasites can live without a host
>implying everyone else won't die off almost immediately without whites holding their hand

Let's face it, if it wasn't for Britain, 90% of the planet would still be struggling to come up with simply things like wheels and pulleys.

blacks and australian abos are a different species from the rest of the world and we are hiding (and destroying ourselves) it so they dont feel bad.

>implying memes necessarily don't imply true belief

>reply to post disputing specific claim
>get reply back from different person making a non argument
>say that doesn't address my points to that person
>here's a repeated copypasta that doesn't address any of the points
>that doesn't address anything
>"yeah well why should I care"
I dunno? Then don't reply to me in the first place faggot?

I made another post talking to you directly and you chose this line of faggotry for some reason

All flows

all woman are whores and parasites. if they dont get any benefits, they will leave you. all men have to provide.

Democracy and equality even as small, are bullshit

I've seriously considered becoming a monk and I still think about it from time to time. Maybe after I've raised a few red pilled kids.

This might help you with the God question. Are aesthetic preferences rational? Is our appreciation of particular music, food, or literature rational? Sure, you could reduce those things to chemical interactions in the brain but that's not what makes them have personal meaning to us.

God is like that. Even if he exists in the realm of human meaning and not in science, he can still have meaning to us. Ideology doesn't exist but yet we fight strongly for it, so can it not be said to exist in some sense at least?

Secondly, I think that God is anthropomorphised, so that it will be easier for most people to understand. What's really being advocated is a metaphorical description of the natural order and deferring to it over our own ego.

>>that doesn't address anything
The argument proves free will is not an illusion, which was precisely your "point."

But I guess all you can do now is pretend it's not relevant.

It was the jews all along.

Evolution isn't the survival of the fittest, it's the survival of the best able to reproduce. The future of humanity might be a muddy race of low-iq savages living in mud huts.

That your happiness is your responsibility

I was going to object until I saw the word 'autist' LOL, normie women are pretty gullible, yeah.
But, can't have your cake and eat it too, man

I agree with this but I think Cred Forums in general is still a long way off this mark.

The same people who lied to you about WW2, women, multiculturalism, the banking system tell you that atheism is a good thing.

Really makes you think...

That is what "fittest" means.

This needs to be posted more often

It doesn't "prove it". It says so without providing foundation

It really is the kikes. It really is...

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0&t=440

That like the Ancient Sumerians, Egyptians and Romans our destruction is imminent and we should rejoice in the death of this Babylon-like society.

>It says so without providing foundation
Like makeup? This is a positive claim. Are you going to support it?

Why are they the fittest? Because they survive and generate offspring.
Why did they survive and generate offspring? Because they are the fittest.
Why are they the fittest? Because they survive and generate offspring.
Why did they survive and generate offspring? Because they are the fittest.

Well, that's just the definition of "fittest."

but why tho?

>wtf a real life puyo about to pop

Hitler was a jew or a jew puppet and WW2 was started so the kikes could get Israel back

That you never have full control

Globalism would be a goos thing, just cant be rulled by kikes

>protestant baptism
Amazing choice.

Maybe you self awarness is simply a program

WAKE ME UP!

You'll never be happy as long as you look for the future because happiness is only experiencable in the present.

>Take him away.

nothing matters

This.

The toughest pill is the breadpill.

It also has a random effect of either bluepilling (Protestants) or redpilling (Catholic/Orthodox) you regarding jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

sweden cucked

Yes. Islam is the penultimate redpill, Shi'a Islam is the ultimate redpill.

The pursuit of happiness leads into darkness.

I'd tell you but, then I would have to kill you.

Born again Christian here, rejecting atheism and nihilism, really humbles you. I was wrong for years on the most important thing. God Bless you brother.

Fuck dude, you're ruining it for the one's that are here ironically. We have a nice illusion going. Stop.

Holy shit you just partially red pilled me on religion.. I already knew there is God but man... This is eye opening.

>hey look, they both have the same head position, that means that trump is LITERALLY HITLER.
>can I be LITERALLY HITLER if I put my head in the same position?
Yes.
>sweet, hey Cred Forumsacks everyone can be LITERALLY HITLER too, let's all turn into LITERALLY HITLER

Jean-Paul Sarte Pepe?

For this board, probably that god isn't real. Which is likely the biggest redpill.

Yes, this is what I thought when I was 15 too. You'll grow out of it. Maybe.

You are very likely a subhuman yourself posting here.

Video games are a waste of time regardless of fun achieved

I'm fucking addicted...

That this might be the only life we get and when we die there would be nothing that awaits us...that scares me.

See

It's all over , the bad wrong side win two ww in a row , there is no ultimate happening- bcuz it's already happened.

There is no going back , there is no escape.

We are done.

...only the death know peace from this hell

nothing matters is the true redpill

If we get off our asses it's not

Everything is a spectrum.

How did you manage to fit that much autism into one post?

That violence is the first step towards understanding and acceptance

Star Trek was wrong about everything.

That's what (((they))) want you to think. Take this from someone who climbed out of a decade of absolute existential nihilism.

Yup

A real shame since I'm enjoying DQVII a lot.

God doesn't exist. Religion exists to keep retarded people in check.

There's no jew conspiracy to get rid of white people.

That you're an animal, nothing happens after you die, and within a century of your death no one will remember who you were.

>doesn't know how to pin pages
top pleb

Dont even bother, its proven than vegans become mentally ill because of their diet, you cant reason him.

Egyptians should really come out swinging against blacks stealing their history.

>in b4 WE WUZ KINGZ

That Lyndon LaRouche was right all along.

We are all expendabel.

Women aren't people and Islam is exactly right to control their nature, which is why they will eventually conquer western civilization.

Okay, tiny-dick

This a million times.

that god exists and will send me to hell if i kill myself

With the state of the world today, life here on Earth isn't worth living, but you can't even escape. You can kill yourself, but what good does that do you?

Tomorrow you know some new person's going to be born, it's going to be conscious... it's not going to be you, but you know what I mean. It's effectively the same thing. They're going to have self-awareness, and it might as well be you. You're trapped in the same shit hole. You're trapped here.

And if you're thinking to yourself, "Well, I wouldn't want to live the life of 99.999% of the human beings on this planet." If you wouldn't want to live their life, or be them, that's a glaring problem, because guess what? That's what's going to happen. An airplane could kill you by crash landing on you right now, and you're still trapped here in a way. You can die, but you can't REALLY die, because consciousness is still going to be here tomorrow. It's going to be just as real to somebody else. The new victim.

This and look how abortion, same sex marriage, gay/bi/trans rights & sex before marriage is promoted, all things that are haram in the bible

Forgot to include this: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474467552887.webm

Truth

They are by far the most based and least pretentious form of religion around today.

They peacefully go about their lives, go to chapel on Sunday to fearlessly and shamelessly preach what is written in the bible and get enormous flak for it especially in America.

All the westboro baptist church has to do is show up in certain places, preach the bible and they're treated like an extremist terror cell. Everything everyone tries to do to discredit them literally just vindicates them.

The Catholic Church and others seem to bend more easily to try and fit in our increasingly liberal degenerate world, but the baptists wont give up an inch. They take it very seriously as they should.

They know about the Jews
They know about the Muslims
They know about degeneracy
They even know about ww2
They preach of their evils even today while others keep their mouth shut.

Protestant Baptism is the perfect religion for Cred Forums.

youtu.be/aMHmH6U_Br4

Fuck off heathen cunt

We all die alone. Nothing new there.

White genocide

That being redpilled isn't bad

A lot of people get to the point where they become racially aware, but we've been so conditioned into believing that racism and statistics are "bad" that a lot of us (especially on Cred Forums I've noticed) "want to go back" to being blue pilled.

The truest redpill is realizing that all of the redpills you've taken have been for the better. And that you're not a worse person for having been redpilled.

That's just (((Liberal))) propaganda still jumbling around in your head.

That Cred Forums is the worst board

that death cannot exist while you do

and that you cannot exist while death does

>le super smart ayytheist man
>hillary clinton is still more qualified lol

this one too

hardest redpill is that pedophilia is more common among gays

no

Foot-worshipping cuck detected.

That entropy is inherent in all systems.

This isn't the biggest, but is legit true. I love the NFL, I love FFB, i love it all. But god damnit I'm so cognizant that I'm watching literal subhumans making millions of dollars hitting each other it's harder for me to watch than it used to be. I do appreciate the NFL and the NBA mainly because it's essentially a zoo that keeps what would normally be super dangerous human beings in captivity. I don't need insane, testosterone fueled, physically freakish nigs wandering my town more than they already are.

I hate supporting the NFL with my viewing, but I still do. Such is life, we all have our vices.