Scotland is cucked and left wing as fuck, but we're a nation of 5.2million, 95% white

Scotland is cucked and left wing as fuck, but we're a nation of 5.2million, 95% white.

We invented literally everything so pls think twice before calling me Achmed just because of a dumb flag ;_;

Anyone with a ring wing leaning trapped in a left wing hell will sympathize.

>ring wing
I literally can't even get the OP right. I'm shaking right now.

>Scotland
>We Have Room

For good reason.

If it wasnt for this shit I'd be strongly considering going back there. That said saying scotland "has room" is like saying siberia "has room".

I hope Scotland gets independence because you will yurn in to scotistan and draw all our pakis in england into scotland.

Not to mention your economy will turn into shit. Pls go independent.

Britbong, I think you mean their economy goes to shit and everyone living off welfare packs up and shimmies on down to angleburugh

Is Scotland literally retarded?

I once met a Scot who seemed like a nice guy, and then the next thing you know he was going to go to prison because he literally broke another man's skull.

I feel your pain, Angus.
>t. Californian

>We invented literally everything
except a flag

Nah.

Wherever pakis go, they go in clusters. Bradford is a deprived shithole because of pakis and they all stay there.

Scotland independence means massive paki immigration and they will transform scotland and stay there.

Pretty sure Germans and Americans invented almost everything in the modern world, but okay.

you traitorous scots have always been traitorous scots and will always be traitorous scots

Wait a minute...
that flag?!?

Go look up scottish inventions. Its fairly impressive without muh ego shit talking.

How do brazen crass celts become left wing? What happened Scot bro?

I just believe we need to get fucked by immigration before the people wake up. Glasgow is pretty much the only place our immigrants go to.

Your national animal is the unicorn and you wonder why everyone around you has their head up their ass?

Desperation to become relevant. Rebel against the UK and seek to leave. In doing so apply to join the EU. Literally trading one master for another. All the while pretending an independent Scotland joining the EU is still 'independence'.

Garbage. Give me a Trump or Farage in Scotland and I'd give my life to see them succeed.

friendly reminder that the scottish (((nationalist))) party supports flooding scotland with muslim and african immigrants so that it can get more population and strength.

West coast here

England can you please start your own independence movement and kindly fuck off for good.

t. the patriot william wallace

Fuck off you silly wanker. We just voted to leave the EU. It's imperative we stick together. I would punch every yellow tooth out of your 'muh independence! Fuck english cunts lol!' head.

Do you get your political beliefs from instagram and facebook memes? What a silly cunt.

>Women
>being in charge of anything
The only woman we have in the parliament is cerar and it's enough to fuck us over

Women in politics truly is a disaster. The sheer amount of cunts thinking with their hearts as opposed to their brain isn't worth the good female politicians out there like Marie Le Pen.

what's your point bro?

just that it's shit being sane in an insne country?

>We're a nation
No you aren't. You are a region of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. How fucking dumb are you?

Scotland is just as anti-immigration as the rest of the country. I kind of like the idea of the UK, but if you wanted independence, I'd be okay with that too. But I don't get your fellow countrymen's adherence to the SNP when they're so pro-immigrant and pro-muslim.

Put on black face and start rapeing its what William Wallace would do.

Scot here, that seems pretty standard behaviour desu

Pls dont bogan ;_;

Is it true those who want independence only want it because of Mel Gibson's critically acclaimed but historically inaccurate Braveheart?

I'll move there if you promise to not let any shitskins in and have a preselected harem waiting for me when I arrive

Kek. That braindead leftist literally is willing to let shitskins take over her country, rape and murder her people, destroy their national heritage, just so she can pose for a photo op and get validation from other leftists.

We need to Burgeon the Sturgeon.

RING WING DEATH SQUADS

Pretty much, that film made autism flourish in haggis land, there were even attacks on English people if I recall when it came out.

Regions would be Aberdeenshire, Angus, Falkirk not Scotland.

All of those regions are cunts, except for Falkirk.

>Pakis are dumped in Scotland by good ol' government.
>They end up necking themselves or moving straight down to England.
They rather die or run. War zone my arse.

No it's fucking not. Sturgeon, the most popular politician, comes out with "Refugees welcome" shite.

Did you see the DUP doing that? Or Tories in England?

Scotland doesn't fucking know what it's getting itself into.

I for one would love them to get independence and see them:

> Take the Euro
> Become Greece.
> Become a slum hole like Sweden.
> Beg to rejoin the UK.
> We hold a referendum, vote no.
> Scotland cries in the corner.

Fuck these deluded scots. They nearly voted for independence which would've been catastrohpic econmically. They are too dumb to be in our union.

Lack of contact with shitskins, cast majority white. Once you actually meet them and you realise what they're really like you tend to get more right wing. Can say so from experience.

>Implying this shit is even done in public eye except for a few facebook posts.
SNP works on keeping the average voter in the dark about there policies while using "Nationalism" to rally them up.
I wouldn't be surprised if a few fucks still think they are in their Nazi period.

im a centrist i dont give a shit

No. Scottish nationalism goes back to the 1920s but it really took off from the 1950s onwards. The SNP became the second party of Scottish politics in the early 1970s.

Then they're too fucking dumb.

> Majority in Scotland voted to remain in the Eu.

> Near majority voted to leave the UK.

It's fucking dumb that the SNP have this much support. Everything goes wrong, "Fucking London, we love Brussels."

Kick out these degenrates. All the loyalists will move to England and Wales anyway. Let the independents forge their new country populated with shitskins with a shit currency. Let them transfer their whole democratic system to Brussels.

If these fucks ever go independent, we should refuse to make the Queen the head of state in Scotland. I bet Sturgeon despises the Queen and vice versa.

>You are a region of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

That's not what the Acts of Union say. It's not what the Scotland Acts say. It's not what the Parliament of the United Kingdom says. They all specify that Scotland is one of the three countries that make up the unitary state called the United Kingdom.

Yes, Three. By law, the Principality of Wales is not a country but an incorporated part of England.

I would recommend that you not reply to this comment, because you are an absolute shit show. I was on the debate team in high school, I continued through college, and I still debate to this day, because I like doing it. It's fun to me, organizing my thoughts and presenting them in a well thought out, interconnected manner from start to finish. I responded to every point you made clearly and concisely, and explained why every point you made was entirely wrong. I spent an entire half hour writing this, because I enjoy it. I'm not bragging, i'm just letting you know that you'll be wasting your time if you don't actually think through your comment.

Yeah but no one really cared about it to Mel Gibson said Wives were fucked on wedding nights? Like yeah it was there, but really it was Mel Gibson

Why do this? She's got enough fucking problems to sort out.

What happened to the 'scots' she's suppose to be looking out for and making sure the nasty english no longer treats them as second class citizens? Seems to be doing that herself.

No there isn't fucking room, 69.1% of the UK is used for agriculture and 11.8% is built upon.

We aren't the only inhabitants of the UK you fucking crone. I as well as many others enjoy our wildlife and natural landscape without you destroying it to house more Muhammeds.

The wicked witch of the north needs the witch's sentence.

>I don't get your fellow countrymen's adherence to the SNP

Name one other party in the UK which supports Scottish independence.

Once independence is achieved, the SNP will be irrelevant to about half of their current supporters.

Your economy is so fucked. Bu.. but MUH OIL!
Your country will be the next Greece unless you scots get rid of that cunt.