So war is probably coming to Bosnia. Leader of Serbian part says mudslims and Croats will get war they wanted...

So war is probably coming to Bosnia. Leader of Serbian part says mudslims and Croats will get war they wanted. I feel very excited about all new spicy memes,how about you pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=h-1DaI2nOfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrj-gyz37IE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uian6q982wA
youtube.com/watch?v=DXNECxVF9X0
youtube.com/watch?v=xwQDoKxJVJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=dF-y5GFoGfI
youtu.be/U2dS3XKJOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pS9Sjk4vzWA
mint.hr/default.aspx?id=29626
youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=DVKLTfaCqkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> well i guess i will have to live under sanctions for the next 4-5 years again.

Where did u hear that?

And what's the thing with Dodik's referendum, I haven't been reading about it.

>implying anybody even knows the difference among those places

Good. Bosnia needs to go as of a decade ago

Bosnia is where most of the 9.11 bombers were from it's muz central

Dačić said it few days ago

Perhaps Princip's grandson can shoot another Habsburg for some more European war tomfoolery

The folks who did 9/11 were Jewish neocons living in the US and working for the government. That happened on my turf and, yes, I hold a grudge over it.

Poor fuckers.

>american education

Please also take care of all the gypsies and rapefugees that are camping in front of the hungarian border while you are at it. Thanks.

time for nato to bomb us again i guess

That's fine.

I kinda liked it the last time.

Yeah well, sadly for you the war won't be fought inside Serbia itself.

Aren't the Catholics and muslims old allies against the serbs

>blaming your insignificance on america

africans will stop coming from that direction... right?

they wouldn't be that foolish to flee through a war zone... right? ... right guys?

If we can keep Clinton out of office, she probably won't bomb you again.

that's true
fuck if this actually happens
we might kick the rapefugees out actually
since they'll be seen as mudslime spies from bosnia kek

too bad there is nothing left to loot there, there won't be any war, just perpetual post-dayton gridlock as usual

Fuck yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0

we were in ww2
but there were some conflicts between us during the last war, depending on the area

>common core

Meanwhile the EU is I'm the process if taking them in. It's another war the EU is needlessly involving itself in that will fuck it's shit up, before Putin swoops in to take over again.

Lmao so glad we are leaving. Hope we don't bomb you lads this time.

kek

Who gives a fuck, let the bosnians fight it out. There's no chance of spillover.

God i love the Balkans , a bunch of slavs killing eachother Because they left their old slavic religion in favor of segregation

they are all hipster faggots in bosnia its not the same people from the 90s

It's all bullshit, what are you all getting so excited about?
It's probably 524th time someone threatens war since the actual war ended.

W-will kebab be removed?

>Common Core State Standards Initiative

this they 're like DUDE WEED LMAO now

We'll help the Serbros again.
BRB sharpening my butcher's knife for the new Srebenica.

SERBIANS DON'T LIKE BOSNIANS

nah, just empty threats
it's not a war until someone pushes the Siptar boogeyman

and if there was a war it would just be nato bombing us

we like serbs in bosnia
even though they are a bit slow

so it begins

>Croats will get the war they wanted

There are literally 5 people here that want another war, 2 of them in jail

Yeah,no one is going to war here,especialy not for a hellhole like Bosnia

>Siptar boogeyman

You can thank (((them))) for financing Islamic extremism (or even non-secular Islam) among Albanians. 10 years ago you would see no women with hijab or burqa in Tirana, aside from the occasional 80+ year old woman who did it to hide the fact that she was bald.

Today I see at least one woman of any age with hijab in Tirana every time I go out with friends. The number of men with typical muslim beards has also increased.

Thanks, Turkey, US and (((globalism))).

No one wants war , but i don't think anyone wanted it the last time and look what happened you never know

nice

The ride never ends

oh i know it was forced on you guys
they are a rare sight more or less even in KiM
but my grandfather used to tell me that no one used to wear them when he was younger.

Lol, that fat fuck Dacic thinks that someone will actually fight for him.

>Today I see at least one woman of any age with hijab in Tirana every time I go out with friends. The number of men with typical muslim beards has also increased.

You sure they're locals?

youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo

being in every government for the last 20years does weird things to people

Seriously. What the fuck is up with all those edgelord numale mujahideen in Albania? Why don't u simply do drugs like all the normal people.

Why are you all bashing Dačić? He just answered to Sefer's threats.

It's like that in Sarajevo as well, mosques on every street corner and more and more Bosnians with beards and and hijab.
>tfw no more youtube comments flamewars

I feel bad for the Serbs if Hillary wins. The Clintons love to kill Serbs.

Can you guys just stop being different ethnic groups and stuff and genocide each other out so based potato nigs can take over all of the Balkans into a Hibernian ethnostste

youtube.com/watch?v=h-1DaI2nOfU

This is officially a good music™ thread

Don't feel bad for us , we get killed once in a while but we always survive i feel bad for you if she wins your entire country will be gone , vote trump don't fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrj-gyz37IE

>putting an EOTech on an M4 but no grip

Grips are meme tier anyway, i never used them when i served.

That gif makes me laugh like a retard every time I see it

B-b-but Battlefield and CoD tells me it improves accuracy and reduces recoil!

We'll enjoy the show from the first row.

Recoil isn't really an issue with modern .223 guns as long you dont fire full retard (what you basicly never do)

>Robin Williams faked his death and is living incognito as a bomb squad member in the German police

NO, NOT THE MUSLIM!

based serb.

>bongistani pretending like he knows about guns
It's like hearing a five year old try and talk about cars.

>he thinks you can't own guns in UK

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

Protip; don't get your information from memes, fuckboy. Then again, you're reaching non-argument levels that shouldn't even be possible, so why should I be surprised Tyrone Paco Rodriquez can even try to have a discussion, or, hell, Googling "UK Guns"

Stop talking about guns like you know anything about the subject, forever noguns.

Explain
I thought they both hated the serbs and were allies in the Yugoslav wars

yo is that a QBZ-95

Save your first bullet for that one muslim faggot that posts on every fucking thread. Smear it in bacon grease too.

there were cases of mudslimes attacking croats in the yugo wars as well

Post your shitty bolt action fudd guns, noguns.

It's a FAMAS

You Crofags want in on this?

When we pack what's left of muzzies off to Anatolia, you can have half of their shit.

Type 97

They were allies in 1992-1993 and again in 1994-1995. There was a Croat-Muslim conflict in 1993-1994.

>People seriously quoting fringe politicians
LMAO
There were no 9/11 hijacker from Bosnia, they were from one of your greater allies, Saudis

>/Bosnian War General/ shitposting between the warring countries

How are things now?

Ok then post your guns faggot.

They were stationed and trained in Bosnia.

Sounds great desu

Croats are pissed because Muslims are more numerous in their faggot "federation", so they always vote against Croats.
They want a "third entity" for Croats, and we support them. They will probably backstab us again though, fuckers.

Nobody gives a shit about that shithole. And if something happens we would probably remove kebabs with Serbs, but Serb politicians being retarded as ever would rather continue memeing old memes from war. Result all of that, Serbs always lose the war.

The true problem is despair. At least for me. Here I am, 30 years old and doing shitty summer jobs for minimal wage. I have nothing. War? Rape a maiden or two, maybe steal some stuff, perhaps end up as an officer and suck the dried up teat of the state until I'm dead - it sounds like a better option.

And this is where trouble starts because I'm not the only one in such dire straits, and the situation is even worse the further east you go. Fucking EU ruined us completely.

not great, muslims hate bosnian croats
even tho we took their refugees
we treat them fairly here and they have no reason to complain

youtube.com/watch?v=Uian6q982wA
this is them celebrating croatian defeat against turkey on euro cup 2008

this one is the GOAT

Lel we have same opinions about each other,and that's why we will never remove kebab together. Makes me kinda sad desu

Can't at the moment, but I have a Colt M4 Ops Tactical .22 LR. Cost me about £650. It's at my main house with my gun safe, obviously can't take it with me.

Finally a reason to reconquer Balkans. Prepare your anus for neo Ottoman rule.

In case of a war, Croatia must not do the same mistake and help Kebabs.

It would be cool to just split Bosnia and send Mujo to Ankara.

No one wants war, a handful of politicians are trying to pit us against each other like they always have. And stupid fuckers that we are we always bite, and kill each other for their benefit while they sign peace treaties laughing at our stupid asses. I'd have no problem putting Dodik, Bakir, Vucic, Dacic, Ivanic and Kolinda to a wall and spraying them down. Blood traitors and mercenaries all.

It's really sad and unintelligent when you been neighbours, danced together kolo just 15 years ago, but now you kill each other. You must be a total retard guided by American Jesus, because only USA will profit from your lowered standard.

Listen to this great historian and president!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DXNECxVF9X0

This.
We should also help Serbs in cleansing holy land of Bosnia in every way possible, then take the south (as it is ours), and serbs take north (as it is theirs).

>tfw I will remove kebabs same as my ancestors, pls make it happen

Come on, we all know (((who))) is behind wars.
No politician wanted war. Maybe Tuđman, but nobody else.

>22 lr.

LMAO

>Trump wins
>Dodik holds referendum
>referendum is success, RS in independent
>muslims enrage, start war, beg USA for help as usual
>Trump says its not our war, we should not go there
>Serbs in Bosnia shutdown all media coverage
>from the hills you can hear bang woosh smash ratatatatatata
>muslims are no more

That is exactly the problem. Our politicians are always all too eager to do (((their))) will. How someone can live with themselves knowing they are damning their own people is beyond me.

What's this all about? Fill us in we are too busy following elections and BLM chimpouts

>has no weapons or trained soldiers
>wants the war with 50 year old army, armed to the teeth
Kek

And what then? You think you got rid of bad Serbian greed when no Muslims exist any longer? Just remember who ruined Yugoslavia. Serbian Christians working for USA, those democratic politicians who now don't build borders when refugees come. You'll be surprised how much you can fuck yourself with Christians around, just wait and see, every decade more.

Looks like we need some raid in here

Yes? I'm saving up for a Accuracy International AX50BMG.

Also Steyr Mannlicher SSG 08.338 Lapua

serbia is ebil communists that like pootin
bosnia is peaceful muslims of peace that you needs protection
croatia is totally a country and not a city state, thus it deserves independence from serbia

there you go

no
no
yes

there you go

youtube.com/watch?v=xwQDoKxJVJ8
'Ne bi bilo rata da ga Hrvatska nije želela.'
Odjebi.

But most have no choice. Only a handful followed (((orders))) because they wanted to. I don't even think Alija wanted to start a war, but Burgers convinced him he could win easily.
All the others, on all sides, had to get involved.

Who said "there would've been no war if Croatia didn't want it to be" on the Ban Jelačić square in the middle of Zagreb again?

Christian Serbians ruined Yugoslavia and Serbia.
Croatians are greedy Jew guided moronic Christians who steal land from everybody they can.
Bosnia literally done nothing wrong before Christians start fucking with them.
Serbians and Croatians are race mixing now, not before when all Muslims were still alive.
Christianity is a cancer. Muslims can be controlled if Christians weren't politicians. Low IQ mentally top retards aka Christians can't manage people, since for starters they don't spend money to manage anything, they take money and put it inside pockets.

Slovenians are faggots.

Muslims are a historicall mistake in balkans.They need to be eradicated.

And it was muslims who attacked the serbian forces first.

He was trying to pump our people up, he did not want the war. Your politicians, allied with your communist british comrades wanted it.

like the song says
"Nevoli te Alija, zato sto si Balija"

Enjoy those crappy bolt actions with ammo cost higher than cocaine. While you are wasting your money on .338 Lapua I'll happily plink with my .223 AK (semiauto, unlike your straight-pull craps lol) .35 cents a round.

If they convinced him, that means he had a choice. The entire Yugoslav political elite worked TOGETHER. White plague is a blessing, we should go extinct purely because we are stupid and can't see past our noses.

well i imagine we'll be extinct in about 100years

There is 0% difference between Serbian Christian politicians and Merkel CDU Christians. All Christian politicians ever done is steal and exploit, when they are not sucking American corporation balls or following Jewish advices to fuck themselves up, to selfdestruct for Jerusalem glory. The final destiny of Croatian and Serbian Christian managing will be 100% American ownership over every shit that exists in Serbia and Croatia. Then you will be gay Star Wars dildo in anus and crying Jesus name when you get fucked by just about every migrant on this planet that Christian capitalist can force to stay in your wasted American slave country.

>trying to deny video record
Nice arguments faggot.

Nismo mi oni su, sve su oni krivi. Hahahhaha

I hope so.
I hope the EU sends its new army.

Stipe, shut up.
We didn't remove Croats from the constitution, you did that to Serbs.
We didn't force you to swear allegiance to Serbia, you forced Serbs to swear allegiance to Croatia.
We didn't split from Croatia first. You were the ones who wanted to take Serbs away from Yugoslavia by illegally removing us from power and declaring your independence.
We said "you go, but we won't". Krajina was as legal and independent as Croatia.

They didn't work together, that's a liberal meme.

jesus christ calm down, politically we're all in the same bowl of shit here, you, me and the Serbs

>serbs and hrvatscum seperates from bosnia
>genociding bosniaks again
>god emperor erdogan sees the war crimes
>turkey reveals their secret quantum nuclear weapon program
>belgrade, zagreb, dubrovinik all get destroyed by quantum nukes
>the turko-islamic empire is united
>god emperor erdogan launchs war to liberate londonistan

I can buy semi-autos too.

It was always going to happen.

Also im proud that they have stood up to everyone that keeps telling them what to do, if the people want it, they should split.

The will of the people is divine.

Didn' deny anything, he said it and he lied to pump our people up.
And yes, it's your fault. The funniest thing is that you actually managed to lose that war.

>Serbs reveal their secret weapon. Raid
>Serbs spray Constantinople
>Serbs revive the Byzantine Empire

Croatian politicians are right now trying to steal the remaining sea we have, while on the side steal Serbian land, every inch they can get. Besides that they cry about some Yugoslavian bank that is no more, but happens to have a building on our land, now you want us to pay you money because Yugoslavia collapsed, when you had 5 years time to take money from bank, you were warned, they even send everybody a letter to pick money, but no, you Jew gambled, didn't take money from bank, now you want us to give you money that doesn't exists, we aren't fucking Yugoslavia, bank has shrunken by 99% and still you pretend it's Yugoslavian bank. Not only we paid you money, you still not happy. When will greedy Jew Christians stop sucking on American Jamal balls and ruining everything around them?

more like you will let us fuck your wives again while you walk around your house hearing your wife's orgasm as i put my BTC up her subhuman slavic ass

Well stevo, remind me again, who attacked first?
Keep your delusions up, you are doing a good work.

Insects can't have intercourse with humans or subhumans for that matter.

greedo shot first

Croats should cuck you with Piran.
You're a fag country and you deserve it.

Croats.
Bloody Easter on Plitvice Lakes.
Next question?

This meme again. You can't attack your own country Stipe. It was Yugoslavia back then.

why can't we be friends, srpski? we will let you have all of balkans but you must help us kill k*rds

>Ko je poceo rat?!

youtube.com/watch?v=dF-y5GFoGfI

>yok
more proof we cucked you subhuman slavrats
you steal our words because we gave you civilization and you pay us by posting shitty memes

>serbian civilians killing croatian police officers
>croats started the war
Nice try, stevo.
Yugoslavia was no more, and you invaded our territory. As I said, keep your delusions up, you are doing a great job.

Christian Croatians/Serbians:
1.)get told by priest to vote against Yugoslavia
2.)takes pride in traitors that pretended to be Nazis and got American founded to ruin Yugoslavia, gone around towns to rape and get drunk
3.)got told by Communistic party to take money from bank because you self voted to leave Yugoslavia
4.)you American sponsored wannabe Nazis ran away to foreign lands, didn't take money from bank, got paid money in foreign lands, when Yugoslavia collapsed you got paid by native land, 2 times or 3 times thief if you consider you would take even Nazi money to stab your own people
5.) ex-wannabe Nazi, wannabe American, wannabe patriots transformed magically into democrats, voted for entrance into EU
6.) AGAIN priest told little goys in church to vote for EU
7.) arrive in EU, the stealing continues, Christians cry about being killed during war, want money compensation, once again want money from Yugoslavian bank when not even living inside of fucking country of ex-Yugoslavia, being in foreign lands

>Serbian civilians killing Croatian police officers
>"forgets" that it was the Croatian police that attacked a Serbian village
Back at you, Stipe.

You have to go back.

>Krajina
>Croat Territory

I have no problems with Croats wanting their own country, I even support creating a Croat entity in Bosnia, but if Croatia can secede from Yugoslavia, why can't Krajina secede from Croatia?

Good, God speed Serbia. Kill Russians if possible.

Please do not feed the roaches. Strictly prohibited.

Why would Serbia kill Russians you FUCKING LEAF.

>monkeydonian
atleast we're not leeches

Because krajina is croatian territory, just like south bosnia is croatian territory, and just like nort bosnia is serbian territory.

Please don't feed the leaf. It's worse than feeding the roaches.

>Krajina
>Croatian Territory

Pick one.

Good point neighbor.

Russians are literal shitlord faggets. And there is a fuck tone of mudslime in Russia now. Kill both

it was and still is a shithole
then i guess every fucking enclave in bosnia should've declared independence

kill all the muzrats this time please

Not every enclave, just the people that actually constitute the majority of the population.

>croatian police officers going to arrest serbs spreading havoc around croatian territory
>"yeah bruh they were attacking serbian village"
You fired the first shot, hence you were the ones starting the war.

Why would Krajina be Croatian territory?
It became a part of Croatia and Slavonia as Serbian territory. That's why Serbs were a constitutional nation of Croatia until 1990.

Im pretty sure we got both.

>Croatian police officers going to arrest Serbs spreading havoc around Croatian territory
>"""""""""""havoc""""""""""
Stop with excuses, Stipe.
We both know why they attacked Plitvice. And Borovo Selo. And Pakrac. And all other places.

lel

Set himself up for that one.

I don't know if I'm ready for this shit lads.

Exactly my point, we didn't invade you anymore then you invaded us.

Because historically it is, and always was, a part of croatian land.

They didn't remove kebab, they removed themselves, since you have more niggers fucking Serbian women today than any time in past, only Serbian defense is that rarely any nigger wants to stay there. After nigger is done fucking some Serbian woman studying abroad, he moves to Sweden. Hurr durr removed kebab.

There won't be any shit, the situation is 100% different than the one we had in the 90s. Basically, no one really gives a shit about bullshit political rhetoric anymore and I'm kinda glad no one does.

Dude get real kraijna was never ever historically a part of serbia , sure serbs lived there but it was never under the authority of the serbian crown or anything similar , by your logic if krajina belongs to us then kosovo belongs to those fucking albanian insects why can't people see how hypocritical this is

You actually did, you tried to claim the land that wasnt yours.

It was not historically Croatian.
It was a part of Croatia during Petar Krešimir (or whatever his name is).
It was integrated into the Kingdom of Croatia and Slavonia as Serbian land in 1881.

but every enclave constituted a majority

because serbs were the refugees who settled in krajina during the ottoman conquests

look you guys, the situation is pretty fucked up and we can't deal with more separations
the real enemy comes from the outside

>croatian land
>vienna tears out pieces and hand it out to migrants at will
>croatian
>land

No such thing as historical croatian land.

You were German property for a 1000 years, and now you're back in the stable.

As did you. Jesus you are dense

exactly
i even met a skinhead that thought Srebrenica was in Kosovo and Metohija

>slovenian talking shit about other nation's women

Unbelievable.

Op, Serbs and Bosnians get into war. what side do you take?

It was under the Bosnian kingdom. And much longer than it was under the Croatian kingdom.
And the Military Frontier, which was, by Austrian law, a Serbian land.

Serbs lived there long before the Ottoman conquests.
Croats only lived around Knin, and they disappeared from there by the time of Tvrtko.
Lika was always settled by Serbs, as was Kordun and Banija.

I'd rather be a german property for 1000 more years than a turkish one for even a single minute.

If Serbians are such patriots then why don't you build a wall or stop begging to enter EU? Do you even realize how much luxury you have now compare to what they will do to your industry when you enter EU? Your tractors are little outdated to compete with automated Matrix-like farm GMO industry of EU. They going to rape harvest you so fast.

Karadžiću vode srbe svoje!

This. Fuck the EU, they don't want us and we sure as hell don't want them.

Which part of the land we claimed wasn't ours? If you are talking about krajina, it's ours.

it's just another case of our politicians fucking us up
most of the people around here don't want to join the EU
but the people in charge just want more money
they are just trying to steal as much as they can
before they fuck off to some island

At least you've made your peace, stableboy.

Mate, you're drunk and it's only 3PM.

HOLY

Finally I got your flag!

Delete dis.

You are a funny one, stevo.

Tri prsta Srbija do Trsta!

Humor comes from hardship.

no bully plz

I miss pointing guns at muzzies. Any serbbros wanna adopt an American former grunt?

Croatia you're on the wrong fucking side. What's wrong with you?

Problem arises when you get those international supermarkets who each have their own plans what to sell, there's no room for natives selling their stuff there. They scan around towns, looking for ways to sue every small business that tries to sell stuff as simple as bread. That's really what EU is all about. Politicians know this and they get % of loot paid by corporations, this is why they are pushing this. Best business in EU is illegal business as long as they don't catch you, but EU figured this out, which is why corporations now import illegals to take over this too. There will be nothing that is in native ownership, not even illegal business.

>Finally I got your flag!

I only wish to commit war crimes against muslims.

first we need to have referendum for entering eu, which is not likely to pass

Jesus I thought Serbia was a fictional place that was a MEME!

Wtf I love East Timor now.

I never thought i would agree with a serb this much.

Not a war crime if you win.

Diaspora fucking everywher,neck you're self faggot

we actually are
that's why no """"serbian"""" bad guy in movies actually speaks the """"language""""

Can't wait to kill Muslims again

Croatia wanna ally?

Bre, si ljubomoran da sam našao posao van Srbije?
Ajde fight me irl

Refrain from posting such nonsense.

You mean like Kosovo? Look what happened ._.

Bre,bas sam ljubomoran sto si u jebem Istocnom Timoru evo placem dok pisem :D

That one time John Travolta tried

Sadfrogmaymay.gaypeg

Who knows? Never talked to any of them and they usually walk alone, so I don't hear them talking either. But some don't look like locals now that I think about it.

Never seen any of them, actually. We actually took about 500 hundred refugees or so in (mujahedeen, all of them) earlier this year. We don't hear about them on the news either. Could be that we scared them away. According to pic related of

they consider us worse than Jews.

Americans don't know the difference between Bosnia and Saudi might as well be the same country. It's not exactly the brightest bunch.

WHAT
THE
FUCK?!

It's East Timor Larry,but unfortunately IT'S A FUCKING DIASPORA

Toliko Zapadnih Evropskih zemalja a ti otisao u jebeni Istocni Timor

Vidi se da si Srbin jedan kroz jedan

RARE
A
R
E

Instead of western gibs, he left Serbia for East Timor.
Madman.

What are you doing in East Timor?

When do you start being diaspora?
I wasn't until 8 months pre jebena dijaspora

Military contracter. I get paid to teach these future freedom figures stuff I don't really know. Mostly in Portuguese which I somewhat know.

Can Russians use the Sava to give us thermobaric or was it tromo barbaric whateverthefuck its called magic that kills an entire household, turning everything organic into fire and vacuum?
They used it on chechens hiding in cellars, hit a house with Shmel (rocket launcher from shoulder) or Tos1 (cassete of rockets on a tank chassis) and the entire house was vacuumed and burned at the same time, killing women in the attic, children in the living room and jihadists in the cellar, and the goldfish + the cat.
Instead of fighting house to house, fuck the house and everything inside.
Guns and other infantry shit is buried waiting to get resurrected as usual, the 'army' will be fucked sideways and looted, the cops are the main force.
Artillery can be welded together and whatever there is in military remont factories is ours now.
Serbs have both Drina river banks so serbians can cross without a sound, bulgars can bring tobacco and whatever.
Im going to get baptized in a week, so that i stop worrying about death and afterlife.
Muslims have to chimp out first and attack first, get splattered and its on !!!
Only then can we all regret for not moving and trying our best to avoid the war because it will suck balls for all.

>tfw nothing is going to happen
>dont know if its good feel or bad
>i hope its good

Reci im da dodju ovamo treba nam ljudi za rat

'Dajte mi 100.000 Srba i osvojiću univerzum'
Darth Vader

Being this delusional. Btw Knin is old croatian royal town, but to your logic Serbs lived there. Pls go shill that shit on krstarica forum with other retards

Oni su katolici. Ne mogu ih verovati.

Not really, they will just change the constitution, same as our faggot politicians

Turi ih kod Tompsonovaca pa nek se tuku kod Mostara sa Turcima

Croats lived there in the early Middle Ages.
That's it.
No "royal town" bullshit.
Your royal towns were Klis, Nin and Biograd.
Knin was a border town in your country 1200 years ago. Since at least the 14th century there are no Croats around Knin.
Spout your myths elsewhere, Hrvoje.

Tompsonavaca. Good one kek

REMOVE KEBAB
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B

youtu.be/U2dS3XKJOqU

I like the opening of that song.

>danced together kolo just 15 years ago

800 years of ottoman rule made Balkans a breeding ground for hatred. Since then, tensions have been constant, and were somewhat silenced during the second yugoslavia

Jesus fucking Christ, then I must be a serb.... Let me correct myself, I am catholic serb already, I always love when you guys say that... Stop being edgy and take your tractor for a ride, maybe it finally get into your head

samo ljubav

You probably are a Catholic Serb.
About the tractors, ask the Posavina guys. I'm not really familiar with tractor rides.

youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk

>Ottomans see Balkan infighting
>think its time to reconquer
>they get in and start raping
>suddenly millions of Balkan immigrants come back to fight for their country
>turns out the turks are outnumbered
>russia joins in
>turks get devastated
>balkans start stealing all the turks have (not much, but still)
>most of the balkan immigrants re-settle
>balkan league that got formed against the turks ensures we stop killing ourselves
>russia stops fucking around with us
>US takes a milder approach to avoid us falling into russian sphere of influence
>Balkans start rapidly developing off stolen turkish stuff

COME

AT

US

I genocid svaki 50 god

Love beats everything

>being the voice of reason

Živio, izvoli rakije

Da se ne opustimo mnogo.

Rakija je haram

Tfw I fucked serbian qt this summer in Budva, her accent only made my dick diamonds

>People seriously quoting fringe politicians
>LMAO
Fringe politicians? That reminds me of someone ...

So after reading all of this, I'm not sure who we need to start bombing this time.

Can someone help me figure out who needs the most freedom?

Bomb Sarajevo pls

Kebabs as always, don't fucking screw this one burgerbro

>her accent only made my dick diamonds

Isto, samo zagorka.

But only the northwestern part.

u srednjoj školi sam prstio Srpkinju iz Like

stvarno mi nije do bantza: "hehe jebemo srpske žene xDD"
neki Srbi jebu Kurvatice, a neki Hrvati Srpkinje

ljubav je jedino što je bitno

zagorski naglasak? fuj jbt kek dalmatinke su najbolje u nas

>filthy turkic cr*at & white aryan Serbette

Mogu I Istocnu tu samo zivi gamad

Ma pusti me, skroz me pomela ko majmuna bile, onako jedva razumljiva.

Egzotika cista.

To je to, širimo bratstvo i jedinstvo.

please go next door and kill the serbian CTR shill.

he's shitposting harder than the leafs lately

>Calling Croats Turks

Boi you never been to Kosovo/Novi Pazar/Sarajevo

This.
Croatbros pls genocide that one CTR Serb.

Arsenal SGL-31-61 in 5.45x39 with russian bakelite magazine

Not him. Moja je bila iz Podgorice. Kad mi krene sa: dje si , ja sam već bia gotov

Ne znam kek meni je ta teška kajkavština presmiješna

Dalmatinke su latine Hrvatske, ako ne i cijele bivše Juge.
Ja sam gotov kada mi počnu brzo pricat.. preslab sam na njih

turk women are easy, but not as easy as croat ones ;)

says the Slovene

man.. your girls are so horny when they come here on vacation on summer.
I swear I'm not baiting. Dont know how Slovenian guys get along here tho, but it wouldn't be fair if you dont fuck Kurvat women too

A
FUCKING
LEAF

This coming from Janez ahahahaha let me tell you what Slovenian girl are doing every summer in Dalmatia

No, Croats will stay out of it. If Bosniaks want to fight Serbs than without outs.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk

:^)

See I would be mad, but the thing is Dalmacija is full of us in the summer. So b8 harder next time ;)

Dont lie stevo, you like the whole song.
Here's another one for ya
youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw

Daily reminder that the balkans countries only exist to supply Austria with cheap labor.

Stay mad and uncivilized.

Slab sam na ex-yu provincijalke. Pirocanke, makedonke, sve sto prica ko da je iz vremeplova izaslo.

>let me tell you what Slovenian girl are doing every summer in Dalmatia

Or in Belgrade around New Years holidays.

>bratstvo i jedinstvo
Ne me jebat, zopet komunajzerji.

Remove kebab.

>haram

pls

Here's one for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

That one is lame, Anica is better.

relevant pic

That's no way to talk about your biodad(s).

Based Zmago!

Ne razumijem te nista Janez pricaj Crosanski kao sto to to je djed

Samo ljubav

>Being this daft. Samo ljubav

You do know you declared Krajina months before we changed our constiution "and remove your consitutnity" although all this happened while still in Yugoslavia?

Ti*

Damn son

HERE'S AN AWESOME VIDEO FAMALAM
A GYPSY HAILING THE REVOLUTION

youtube.com/watch?v=pS9Sjk4vzWA

Never?

Episode 2 when

Sorry, I don't speak cheap labour.

Krajina was never "Serbian territory", it was only settled by Serbs in the 15th century. And again you started rebellion against the cro government in august 1990, while we "removed your constittnality" in dezember 1990.

Its referendum on RS state holiday. Mudslimes are buttmad that we have the audacity to put it to a vote. That's about it.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

here we go again

Oj Alija Alija muslimanski izrode
prevešće te Tuđman žednog preko vode

soon

>Dalmacija is full of us in the summer.
yeah, so whats your point?

I dont know about Dalmatia, but I can tell you about Kvarner islands. There are a lot of Slovenes there too and people get quite along. Slovenian girls with local guys and I remembered a few examples of vice versa.

Who cares m8?
Love is the only thing that matters

Dok smo se mi klali vi ste seronje pusili kurac Svabama I Italijanima toliko ste mali I ne znacajni da smo vam dali Nezavisnost a sada se kurcite kao da ste bili na Solunskom frontu

Najviše noćenja ostvarili su gosti s područja Njemačke (16,73 milijuna, plus od 6,6 posto), Slovenije (više od 8 milijuna, plus 4,6 posto), Austrije (oko 6,5 milijuna, plus 8 posto), Češke (5 milijuna, plus od 3,83 posto), Italije (4,97 milijuna, plus od 7 posto), Poljske (4,5 milijuna, plus od 4,8 posto), Slovačke (2,7 milijuna, plus 5,63 posto), Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva (2,6 milijuna, plus 14,28 posto), Nizozemske (2,5 milijuna, plus 3 posto), Mađarske (2,47 milijuna, plus 15,5 posto)
mint.hr/default.aspx?id=29626

you're welcome

>That flag
Ew

>turns out the turks are outnumbered
Wtf are you smoking?
>russia joins in
>turks get devastated
Well, you see Russia is in dire need of allies. If the US didn't back us, Russia could use this as an opportunity to gain our alliance. Who gets our alliance owns the middle east. Balkans are a small price to pay for our alliance.

Let them stay mad, nothing can change their minds, because they are chosen stellar people. We solved our serb "problem" in 1995 and that's only thing that matters.

No, I don't want to buy a đoint.
But seriously, I don't speak criminal, try switching to civilised slavic.

is it time to remove???

youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo

This is good. The slav naturally needs an outlet for his bloodlust, and what better direction to turn it than inwards

>implying you have any leverage to bargin

Constantinopole when.

Dobar ti je bant Janez vidi se da si Izrod Njemca

Just make sure you shut off the cameras this time. Make Serbia great again.

Krajina was declared an autonomous region in 1990 because you declared that the constitution is going to be changed.
The referendum was held in August, and Krajina was created as a province within Croatia.
It was declared independent from Croatia in 1991.
And it was settled by Serbs long before Turks invaded.

Didn`t Bosnia just join the EU? What obligations do member states have to each other`s defense?

Back to your cave turk roack, germans brought us raid.

Not this bullshit again. The whole idea of Great Serbia looking like this is Serbia wishing to become an inheritor of The Ottoman Empire.

Here's the deal:

New Serbian state will own everything Dušan Silni once owned

New Croatian state will help Serbia conquer Kosovo, and will own everything Petar Krešimir IV. once owned

Also, Korčula, Mljet and Lastovo are all yours

youtube.com/watch?v=DVKLTfaCqkU

>Najviše noćenja ostvarili su gosti s područja Njemačke (16,73 milijuna, plus od 6,6 posto)

Debele Švabe će se tući za vize

Ja ne kontam vasu zastavu kao Slaveni ste a uvijek se pravite da ste ((((((Svabe)))))))

>Dačić
>Leader of Serbian part
good one

To ce biti taj dan

Anyway you are right. If something it is the first time in history that Cro and Ser resolved its issues.

the two can now focus on Bosnia, to dissolve it peacefully.

When this referendum happens Srpska will be de facto independent. And the Croats in Mostar can use this to point out that Bosniaks did not follow constituional rules in the case of Mostar.

>New Serbian state will own everything Dušan Silni once owned

Most of Greece and all of Albania?

>Švabi
>bad
Then why are you migration to them?

Krajina declared itself autonomous in august 1990. The draft of the new constitution came months later and even Serbians from SDP and Raškovićs party were participating in it.

Back than the new croatian constiution was not intend to be higher than the SFRJ one. Also mind you in 89. Serbia changed already its own constitution.

And please source for "Serbs before Turks" there.

Superior Bosniak

Take a hike kike

Sure, I can agree to this. When do we start?

Yep. To bad politicians on both sides are going to be to retarded to see this