FRANCE IS RACISSSSS ! t. aussicucks

au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/a/32638445/the-moment-a-muslim-woman-is-threatened-for-wearing-a-burkini/#page1
>"It starts off at the beach and God knows where it ends," Zeynab said.
>"It's hard to be proud of a country who rejects you and whose laws allow the general public to discriminate against you. It's really difficult.
>"At least in Australia, even though there is some racism here and there, but the government does not say that it is okay to be racist towards anyone."
>"It's absurd, it's dangerous, it is a fight against diversity."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feel good.

Australia has the most racist anti immigrant laws in the western world, is this woman delusional?

>plz we must escape our country plz let us stay here :(
>UM ACTUALLY ITS SORTA PROBLEMATIC HERE

KEK

I guess it isn't bad enough to make them go back to their shitholes of countries.

That's cause the australian motto.

Giving everyone a fair go.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

what is the point of the burkini? Why would you go to the beach to lay out in the sun and cover 95% of your body?

in their own country they'd be lower on the totem poll than the family camel, now they have the audacity to criticise the government that mercifully let these fucking animals in and try to teach them to be human? fucking deport the cunts on the spot

If it's so bad in France Zeynab can always go back to the desert? Seems like the perfect solution.

im saddened and angry that its not true

>Raghead in my uni-class this year
>today out of nowhere she isn't wearing her rag

d-did she get redpilled?

fuck off we are full you ugly cunt

I'm fairly certain we're getting a burka ban soon. There seems to be widespread support for it among politicians and the people. Hopefully that will be the first step in creating more animosity among muslims, which will eventually escalate to full scale conflict, or at least make them not want to move here.

Every time someone calls America more cucked than any other country, keep in mind that, unlike the entirely of Europe, racism is pretty much completely legal, (unless you deny someone a service for it). You can call someone a fucking nigger online or to their face and will probably face no consequences.

French people disgust me.

Why can't more countries be like Australia?

You're far worse off. You really have no idea how bad it is in the US. Your brand of feminism, anti-racism and left-wing media makes Norway look like Nazi Germany.

True, but the effects on day-to-day life have much more minimal on government control of our lives. If you disagree, call someone a nigger in a densely populated area and see what happens.

Probably hid the acid from her husband

Go to Australia then

JUST. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY THEN! FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING FUCK I'VE HAD WITH THESE FUCKING PARASITESSSSS AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

>it is a fight against diversity

Good.

It's important to promote a notion of the morale high ground. People feel good barracking for the underdog; surely persons of the Muslim faith have done nothing in France to warrant the current situation.

wow, that's so sad
I think I'm going to cry, poor muslims, they don't do anything to anyone. They're good citizen who love France and french culture and show it everyday

It's so they can feel the warm sun on their skin.

>it is a fight against diversity.
You damn right it is
It was about time

I think it's the opposite actually. In the US, if you say something politically incorrect, you're get fired or kicked out of college. Here in Norway, you're protected, unless you say something that's literally illegal.

We had one guy who started the Norwegian Pegida. He was a high school teacher who was openly critical of muslims living in Norway and spoke out against the disrespectful behaviour of his muslim students. While there was a lot of outrage, he wasn't fired, and most people defended his right to keep his job. He ended up on sick leave and eventually quit his job, though, as it was impossible for him to try to work with muslims.

It's actually frightening to see how the extreme political correctness has seeped into both the mainstream media and the mainstream left in the US. I mean, the way your media and politicians react to Islamic terrorism, try to make excuses and even blame it on white men is crazy. I can't speak for the rest of Europe, but in Norway, it's gone the other way. We used to be painfully politically correct, but it's been gradually changing over the past few years.

Yeah well, fuck you we're going to start banning that shit ourselves soon enough

Picture related.

>racism to a religion
Where was this accusation of racism when Christianity was the one being attacked?

Where's Ireland?

>they'd be lower on the totem poll than the family camel

Now now. The order is man, family camel, healthiest goat and THEN wife and kids.

>Government indicates that wear on the beach
>forcing women to become bare
>ignore serious problems with mudsleems

Fuck Yea!

True, i see more and more people getting fed up with islam. I really thought this stupid bitch would get buried, but she's actually getting a lot of support

>at supermarket
>arab cashier smiles and says hello
>says hello but don't smile back
Mes amis, what have you done lately to fight back against the brown horde?

Shhh, let the ameritards believe in their "freedom" and "liberty".

How is that related in any way?

bullshit. take a look around any australian city. we play a game called "spot the aussie".

For a second I thought that this was a rare occurrence of voice of reason coming from Russia, then I remembered that a) the French government doesn't regulate what to wear on the beach and b) they aren't exactly ignoring muds.

>It is a fight against diversity."
Good

when did islam become a race? i've been in a coma for the past year.

>In the US, if you say something politically incorrect, you're get fired or kicked out of college.
You're protected here as well, you daffy shit.

>get girl
>poor, poor girl, excuse me
>make her cry
>try to push your beliefs on people by inciting human emotion
>have SJW's flock around as personal army

They're not even trying anymore, eh? Also, it's like these people been too much on Cred Forums and took the 'personal army' thing too seriously.

Gee maybe she should move back to her own fucking homeland.
Nope, those free government handouts are just too good to give up.

Fuck you bitch. I want the burqa banned here. It's insane how these dumb cunts come to a free country and wear their garment of slavery so proudly.

>>"It's absurd, it's dangerous, it is a fight against diversity."

Diversity now meaning the right to oppress women is protected?

I suppose the rape, murder and theft is diversity too then?

This unfortunately

>"It starts off at the beach and God knows where it ends," Zeynab said

it ends with bans and sales of burkini flatlining in the emerging market of Eurabia. time to think of another way to dominate shared space with your offensive culture.

Seriously. I'm not even in Sydney or Melbourne which are apparently the worst. In Brisbane and these muslim cunts just popped out of nowhere, was driving down a road I haven't been down in 2 years and bam, Islamic school. Makes me sick.

Is any Australian city free of chinks? What's Adelaide like?

>It's a fight against diversity
Good?

No, you're not, you stupid fuck. They can fire you or kick you out for almost any reason. There have been countless cases over the past few years, with people being fired or kicked out of college for the most asinine reasons.

Flooded. I wait at the bus stop and count sometimes and we're around 50% visible white. Mostly old people too.

Adelaide here. Chinks everywhere. Muzzies if you go west/north.

fucked

>France
>white
You're just a bad copy of italy Pierre

>it's not fair!!!
>It's Australian as you can get!
>Attack in Sydney was a lone wolf!

No, you're not. It hasn't worked that way in the US for years. Say the wrong thing, a twitter mob of slacktivists show up and there goes your job. It happens constantly.

>Zeynab said
quit reading about there

Daily reminder that the following countries all have banned the hijab, much less the burqa, in public:

Albania
Turkey
Tunisia
Kosovo

>in Australia, even though there is some racism here and there
she obviously hasn't seen the recent poll

I have a high end job, I come from a wealthy family and I've traveled a lot. This means I tend to know/hang out with "higher level" people.

There's a lot of Maghrebin in my team but:

>All of them are still citizen of their countries, none of them are french
>only one of them wears a veil, but she tied it like it is some kind of fashion stuff so it won't start a drama
>All of them agree on "religion is private business" and are pretty open minded
>Most of them have to go through shitload of administration to be able to work

On the other hand I see more and more "french" wannabee jihadists leeching our social system doing nothing in return and openly supporting ISIS

I guess it's what happen when you don't choose your immigrants.

that's on tv though, real people aren't that way

>Maghrebin

wazzat?

(((((Freedom)))))

A dune coon of northwest African persuasion.

God I hate our media. Is there a single news show or paper that isn't cucked as fuck?

Why do we have to wait for a terrorist attack to happen here before anything is done? Everyone can see it happening in countries like France, so fucking take preventative measures. It's bullshit how we have to wait for Australians to die before something will be done.

Many thanks United Statesman

>It is a fight against diversity.

You got that right, cunt.
Nobody wants you in Europe, GET OUT.

>Is there a single news show or paper that isn't cucked as fuck?

An Australian one? No.

I've started wanting there to be a major terrorist attack here so we can finally crack down on these fuckers. Which is really disgusting and I'm quite ashamed of myself for wanting innocent Australians to die but on the other hand if it makes us pull our finger out and start unfucking ourselves is it ultimately worth it?

Yeah, North Africa, sorry I'm a bit tired today.

I keep hearing this shit from muslims and feminists - how is this "empowering" ? What's the logic behind that bollocks?

I don't know. It's be like niggers carrying cotton as a sign of freedom.

Id like to see that whore to fight for diversity in Algeria, Morroco or Saudi Arabia
until then, fuck off nobody wants you here mudshit

We had that whore ex-PM try that.

Pussied out immediately surprisingly.

>>"It starts off at Bataclan and God knows where it ends," Zeynab said.
>"It's hard to be tolerant of a religion who rejects you and whose laws allow the average Muslim to murder you. It's really difficult."
>"At least in Nice even though there is some jihad here and there, but ISIS does not say that it is okay to be tolerant towards the kufr."
>"It's absurd, it's dangerous, it is a jihad against the infidel kufr."

>It's hard to be proud of a country who rejects you
THEN LEAVE

It makes it easier for them to accidentally drown.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
AUSSIE IS RACIST
T. FROGS

>sun
>europe
haven't you ever seen how pasty those horse eaters are?

Maybe he meant the newspaper? Since that's the closest they'll ever get to the real thing.

sounds like something some bogan trash would do desu

>isis rock and roll

Countries should be able to discriminate however they wish

Don't like it? Git out.

>"french" muslims to go australia, complain of racism
>"australian" muslims go to france, complain of racism
gee, I wonder what these scenarios both have in common?

muslims are scums ? HUH

>"It is as Australian as you can get, it was born in Australia and it started off in Australia and it's the name, the way that the name was put together was very Australian so it is pretty Australian," Aheda said.

"I was quite shocked. I think they misunderstood. Why would they ban something when I designed a swimsuit that was part of integration within Australian lifestyle?"

she can fuck off

day of the rope

>censoring with bips

Seems like an australian edit.

French discriminating against Aussies is like the Brits that beat up Poles.

Fucking retards. No more brother wars.

racism?

Nigga just take off the Burka and walk away.

Women are naturally submissive to men.
The entire reason why western society is collapsing is due to the rise of female rule.
Islam provides women with what they naturally crave; protection, modesty, self worth, a man to obey and support, children to raise and educate.
Why do you think there is so much anti-islamic propaganda in the west and oppression in the middle east? If islam made its way into mainstream western society, feminists and their masters would lose the power that was stolen from men and bestowed upon them.
Since before WWI until now they have been trying to wipe out islam, and they still havent succeeded.

Someone post that picture of the Muslim in the parking lot of a French beach holding a bat