Hungary welcomes (non-Muslim) guest workers

>valasz.hu/itthon/nincs-tobb-titok-ukran-vendegmunkasok-tizezreit-varja-a-magyar-kormany-120487

Our parliament has quietly passed a law that allows guest workers from non-EU countries.

The bright side: non-Muslims, not immigrants but only guest workers, only a limited number and only in professions where there is a labour shortage (agriculture, physical labour, construction).

Not sure how to feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=4s8hSeK6SVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be terrified because this is just the first step.

>only guest workers
LOL

Germany started with these guest workers it the 1960s and 1970s, look at them now.

It could be worse. A few months back there was a conference among the captains of industry where they declared that the economy DOES need guest workers, but even they stressed that they need to be from countries with cultures compatible with ours. And only on a temporary basis.

why don't you just get them from eu countries like poland and bosnia?

That's still bad. You should never import immigrants before you hit

I agree. We should provide for our people first.

Having said that, we don't actually *invite* them in. They can just come to work if they wish.

They go to Germany and Britain instead.

There's not exactly a positive direction this can go.

People who come from good countries that would be compatable with western culture, generally aren't desperate enough to become a "temporary guest worker". No matter what you're going to get desperate shmucks from shitty countries.

Can i come?

This is how it starts my magyar friend

Just wait.

>"We can't just kick them out! They worked for our country, they deserve to live here now!"
>"I've been here for a while and I think I even want to start a family here, I don't want to leave now"
>"Why are we discriminating where we import workers from? Look at the US, diversity is totally successful! Can't we just be a little more open minded??"
>"I may be from a Muslim country but I'm just looking for work so I can send money home to my family, please let me in!"

Slowly but surely the conservative limitations will be chipped away, and then you will become Sweden.

You must meet the following criteria:

>Have basic human decency
>Good work ethic
>Don't intentionally disrespect Hungary and the people

>Europeans preferred

The captains will spend time and money to train the guest workers, then they will ask the government to let the guest workers stay a little longer, in the end the guest workers will become Hungarian citizen. The only possibility for the guest workers to be sent back to their countries is if the economy becomes very depressed, and the necessity for extra workers vanish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

The Romanian economy is stronger.

Well you sort of invite them by joining the EU and setting up a system that encourages immigration.
You're still better off than the West of course. I don't even understand why foreigners want to work or settle in our countries anyway since the can just move further west and earn way more.

>This is how it starts my magyar friend

This x 6 gorillion Soros clones.

>Good work ethic

Says the subhuman slav, you are all lazy fucks.

What the dick, time for another fence

>Hungary
>slav
STFU Ahmed

Germany had guest workers after the war

Go there now and you'd think native Germans are the "guest workers" now

>Sweden

We learned from their mistake.

Also, we did this "welcome some foreigners"-thing before throughout our history. In the case of German/Italian/Greek/Armenian/Polish immigrants (we had all of these, especially Germanics) it actually worked out.

Sorry you are more roach than slav, must have been fun being under ottoman rule

This is objectively incorrect.

I guess they got the worker cast form the Indians, they are known to be retarded.

Ayo hol up.
Where da magyar cutiez?

Nice, can I go there to go safari on rapefugees?

DON'T DO IT HUNGARY PLS TRUST ME FOR ONCE

We accepted non-EU guest workers in the 1960s and look at us now. They will never learn the language, they will never assimilate, only the worst scum of society to will come, they will only bring crime, they will outbreed you, etc.

We have had Turks living here for over 40 years that do not speak a word of German. 82% of Turkish Germans are on welfare. As soon as the first immigrant children are born it will be impossible to kick them out. The liberals will be crying that the only world they know is Hungary and it will be inhumane to remove them. Take us as an example. Don't do it.

it will mostly be slavs from the surrounding countries tbf

""""Guest workers""""

Just like the temporary Algerian labour force France imported in the 1970s, who then refused to go home and refused to assimilate.

>tfw going to Hungary in October
>might just stay after this

Feel worry, Hungarianbro. This is Fabian tatics. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Society

You see how well that worked out with us taking in Bosnian, Serbs, and Kosovo Albanian scum in the 90s...

Every week someone new gets stabbed in my neighborhood and it's always the Serbs and Albanians

Guest workers are like the pinky finger in the arsehole before the foot long prostate exam

>Guest workers are like the pinky finger in the arsehole before the foot long prostate exam

Never change Australia. Never change.

i don't see a problem with this.
bozgoria was always a gypsy nest.

>(((Romani)))a

Wonder how many Serbs will jump for this opportunity

youtube.com/watch?v=4s8hSeK6SVI
wow

I hope you're not talking about personal experience