Mexico strikes again

Mexico strikes again

The nephew of the spanish football chief, former fifa vicepresident and UEFA president was kidnaped and killed in Mexico DF even though he paid.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799166/Spanish-football-chief-s-niece-kidnapped-killed-Mexican-gang-family-paid-8-000-ransom-demanding.html

I bet Spaniards are pretty pissed, or have they become full SJW and treat Mexicans the same way we treat Arabs, "they dindu nuffin they just a product of their environment!!!"

Tebas did it.

>'The ransom demand had been paid, albeit an amount below what was being asked for, and we were sure that sooner or later she would appear safe and sound. Unfortunately this has not been the case.'
>Pay below what was being asked by criminals
>Expect her to appear "safe and sound"
Well, who could have predicted such tragedy?

We are embarassed about them
Thank god they don't come here
We get colombians, ecuatorians and peruvians but no mexicans cause they come to you
I know poople that worked there and they had to get security guards with machine guns
Nuke the whole place and do us a favour

Your aztec blood is showing you fucking barbarian

>Pragmatism is barbaric
This is why you don't have an empire anymore.

> They actually haven't paid the full ransom
I would kill the hostage in the most painful way possible just to show how offended I am.

>hey we're gonna kill your daughter if you don't give us 8000 sand dollars
>here's 5000
>we killed her
>WHAT

how is being unsurprised at this barbaric, you illogical retard?

>paying ransom
>expecting to get your loved one back and not a "now u pay more."

>killing someone for the price of a bike
>Not barbaric
pick one

Why couldn't you colonize them right Spain?

You really fucked up on anything but stealing all the gold,raping the natives and converting them. You did a damm good job there though

Our women didn't want to travel, that was the downfall
Spain nice weather made people stay here while brits were happy to get away from Albion.

the kidnappers are barbaric, yeah, they're disgusting
nobody is saying that they were justified in killing them. what we're saying is that they're obviously vicious scum who are happy to kill someone over the price of a bike, and that in a situation where you're dealing with someone like that you don't underpay them. If someone says they're going to kill your child if you don't pay them, then you pay them half, it's not justified or right that they did it but it was most likely preventable and the obvious consequence

>205,484.92 mexican pesos.
That is one expensive bike. Also, i would have asked more, the ransom was way too low. Which makes me wonder, why the fuck didn't they pay the full ransom?

Cause he's basque amigo
They are the region that pay less to Spain cause the have special laws.
Maybe he though it worked the same.

Indeed, i am sorry our criminals killed one of your people, Hernán.

>Hernán.
I'm actually Catalan

My bad then, Aleix.

>Aleix.

Not bad, how do you know catalan names?

>Not bad, how do you know catalan names?
You see, there is this thing called google...
Hahaha

Why people keep travelling to latin america? Are they retards?
>she was a woman

Poor girl.

>Hahaha

The main problem with Mexico is that Mexicans will think that it is OK to kill another person and especially Spaniards because of the "mejico is poor because spaniards stole our resources!" indoctrination taught there.

>even though he paid.

Duh. You can't very well let the kid go so he can describe and identify you.

why are mexicans so subhuman?
i hate them, i just hate them

watch blood father lads, its awesome

Jajaja?

>Argentina
Well, ok...

>Jajaja?
Nevermind, I was just reminded of that one pic because your post was so
>haha! Estoy usando el Guguel!