DEBATE

So will Trump (((win))) the upcoming debate?

Hillary could have a seizure and shit her pants on stage and the mainstream media would still push the narrative that "Hillary DESTROYED Trump!!!"

Kek

He'll win.

Unfortunately, the media will push Trump losing every chance they get.

Clinton could literally fucking die on stage and be wheeled off by paramedics straight to the cemetery and they'd declare her POTUS.

No. He has nowhere to hide like in the GOP debates and even then he complained about the length. She is going to expose his lack of policy knowledge and win the election Monday night.

>Hillary
>policies

She has quite literally no policies outside of "Obama except more" - when was the last time she held a policy oriented speech or rally?

Trump is out there every fucking week giving at least one. He's busting his balls whenever he has an opportunity to rally.

If you believe Clinton is a good debater, you're truly delusional. She was being treated like a saint in every debate by her competitors. In fact, Webb peaced the fuck out because he knew it was a sham.

O'Malley and Sanders refused to tackle her head on because they knew they'd be called sexists. Trump isn't afraid of that, he's already a sexist in the eyes of 40% of this country.

She is going to fucking DRAG him.

I simply cannot see any way for Trump to not crush Hillary in a direct confrontation. I can actually see Hillary fainting after a savage Trump rant as a real possibility.

Only way for Hillary to win is for Trump to tragically take his own life by shooting himself in the back 12 times.

kek

FUCK
I have an exam the next day of the debate, and the debate is from 3 AM till 4:30 AM
should I watch it anyways Cred Forums?

and he'd have no problem bringing up all the stuff Hillary has done outside of politics like here lawyer career protecting rapists and attacking bill's conquests because she's a cuckette

kek

If the exam is early (before 12 AM), don't watch it.

Prepare for media going all
>muh misogyny
>muh replays of everything trump ever said about women
>muh "something really old about Trump nobody cares about anymore like Birtherism recently"

It's painful how true this rings

Nobody cares about policy. Trump is going to get into enough brawls, and dominate coverage of the debates. Manhattanite talking heads on left-wing news networks will bleat about his lack of substance and omg hiz hand on duh button pussy shit like they've been doing for over a year now, but everyone knows to ignore those clowns now.

She will be prepared for all that crap. It won't work.

No wtf just watch it on jewtube after your exam.

Kek will prevail.

Americans do care about policy. Republicans don't. That was apparent with how well he did in the primaries. He does love the poorly educated.

I'll keep listening to liberal pundits on CNN and msnbc. Thank you very much.

I guess I won't watch it, but watching it on Jewtube isn't nearly as fun as watching it with Cred Forums
I've been anticipating this debate for a long time :(

thanks for rectifying the historical timeline

She wasn't even prepared to attend a 9/11 memorial.

just because someone defends themselves, doesn't mean people buy it. considering her mental condition, i expect a few Freudian slips

ROFL will ensue

Of course. Hillary can only call him "racist" and "sexist" which isn't even true.

Let's hope she does though.

Because she had pneumonia.

I've been waiting for this for a year. He will verbally rape her so hard that she will be portrayed as a victim in the media.

What will Hillary do if he asks her about the email bullshit? She used the "I was just being retarded" excuse to the FBI, so she would literally have to admit being a clueless moron in front of a shit tons of people. It already made her look terrible at the commander in chief forum

he's going to have a bunch of aleppo moments

Yes, magical pneumonia that wasn't contagious and mystically went away when her poll numbers shit the bed.

Yes, clearly she's ready. The woman has spent her entire political campaign running away from answering questions.

You know why?

Because she has no tangible answer that will look good to the American people.

>trump will win
>hillary will have a seizure
Kek wills it.

“She’s got to treat me with respect. I’m going to treat her with respect. I’d like to start off by saying that because that would be my intention.” - Trump on the debates with Hillary

Hillary will shit her pants on stage.

Just get in the basket already. All of you into the basket.

I think trump will handle them better than that faggot.

Nigger, I wove the basket.

>Because she has no tangible answer that will look good to the American people.

but that's not true :^)

Here's a policy for you:

Globalism with Hillary
America First with Trump

Simple enough for you, cuck?

LETS
MAKE
IT
HAPPEN

Yeah I'm staying up and watching it from 2 am to 330 am or whatever its going to be even though I normally fall asleep around 11.

It's gonna be fun as fuck to watch it on Cred Forums man...

Honestly it depends on how much you prepare for the exam and how comfortable you are in the subject / how well you're doing in that class.

I sure as hell would study ahead of time so I could enjoy the fun on Cred Forums

It's gonna be nuts

>what do you see

Yep.

Progress and unity with Hillary. Nativism and nationalism with Trump.

kek

>Unity

Tell that to the rest of the world, retard. Unity and altruism is nothing but a white people concept.