Presidential debate is one week away...

Presidential debate is one week away. ABC has reported that Hillary has no intentions of provoking Trump and will "do what she always does". What did they mean by this?

attempt to provoke Trump, only to start yelling and rambling for an entire segment, while Trump would get crucified for doing the same

It means she will lose, like she always does.

>What did they mean by this?

pander to the crowd and say nothing substantial?

Trump's an animal in debates. And he creates massive widespread cognitive dissonance at them through his persuasion techniques. He always ends up going up in the polls after debates.

It means she is going to just let him make an ass of himself like he always does. Except this time he'll be doing it in front of the biggest TV audience ever. Bye bye Donald. :-)

>and will "do what she always does". What did they mean by this?
Cough a bunch, excuse herself mid sentence then feint while trying to run away.

Lie and avoid softball questions

She does not have to provoke Trump, the moderator will do it for her...

If Trump doesn't demolish her in the debates I am going to kill myself

Be boring and annoying to listen to while her obvious lies are an insult to your intelligence.

So either way, we win. Nice!

Be a shrill cunt and then try to reschedule due to """"circumstances""""

lie and then have a seizure

Always say "yes I agree" and somehow get 10 times the clapping her opponent gets.

>Implying Trump isn't a completely ignorant idiot and can actually debate someone

I have never heard anything politically informed come out of his mouth. Ever.

Hopefully she will shit herself live on national television.

>Unity love together resolve hope strength jobs LGBT children peace

*cue clapping robots*

>Implying a crafty businessman doesn't know how to debate and negotiate with anyone

I thought it was your teeth that were rotting, not the ears.

This right here, moderators will give her softball questions and let her avoid them and then ask trump "why are you racist" but trump will do what he did against the Republican Party, beat them the fuck out

Good bants for an ice cream sandwich

I think both candidates will try and keep it cool. But Hillary is physically incapable of not preaching and harping when she's trying to make a point. I think they'll both have so so performances, media crowns Hilary the winner

Question for Hillary : What is your favorite color?
Question for Trump: Why do you eat babies and what color were they?

Im pro Hillary but this shit is ridiculous

She means she'll ramble on about nothing and throw in some platitudes until your eyes glaze over.

>pro hillary
Nigger

I have a multi-colored pen and a notebook ready to take notes of the optics and thier failed all out verbal assault against Trump.

I have to be on a panel right after so I need to pay attention. Details coming soon!

The kraut gets it!

>"do what she always does"
So bash Trump and present absolutely no arguments.

Lie through her teeth and let her connections in the media do damage control afterwards?

(OP) #
>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.
Praise kek

It means she's going to destroy Drumpf at the debates. Bye bye Donald. :-)

She will shoot Trump in back of head and the media will claim suicide

Nice going bro! Way to show these CTR shills

Be sure to post some compilation for others to enjoy

Hillary is just a typical political robot. Basically a less sweaty version of Rubio. Should be no problem for Trump who is actually witty and charming.

So she'll insult trump the entire time?

>bilari gon bin :DD:D:D:D:D
Thanks for these well-backed, informative responses, 0,5 good goy shekels have been transferred to your accounts

Coughing and fainting on stage while rambling about ebil nazi frog?

That she will behave like a respectable human being, just waiting for that trump clown to make an uncalled attack so he'll look like an ass like he always does.

This speaks to my soul in a deeply profound way.

? Hard to believe you don't understand. Have you not watched any of her speeches?
She will give non answers, like she was testifying before congress. It's just a big circle jerk of words, where she just spews hot air and answers nothing.

She probably will, but nobody will know because she is wearing diapers.

Theres already a plan to prevent it from happening. Should be an interesting weekend

Hillary's best tactic is to give Donald the rope and let him hang himself.

I give it about a 60% chance he'll say something stupid. General Election debates are far different from primary debates.

>takes hundreds of stool hardening supplements
>tries to stand up to show how healthy she really is
>walks around like she has a colon full of legos

Clinton is known to have a temper, Trump is going to provoke her

She can't bitch if frail, what if she does that booget man dance on stage in front of America and shits herself and faints, worse, she may trigger one of her coughing fits pants of shit episodes. She has to remain calm, meaning in reality they're going to dope her up real good.

Expect to see a doped up glassy eyed Hillary during the debates. It's the only way they can present her to America and hide the fact she's an out of her tits crazy bitch.

Cough up green slime and collapse.

>General Election debates are far different from primary debates.

I keep hearing this but the only thing I can come up with is in a general you can go all in against your opponent considering your both not apart of the same political party attempting to out in group each other.

I only see this benefiting the more aggressive of the two which is trump.