Pro Trump Guy Kicked Out of Class

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu8gQnigkbY
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
infowars.com/germans-could-have-their-children-snatched-for-anti-migrant-facebook-posts/
rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/
russia-insider.com/en/society/dont-immigration-germany-you-might-lose-your-kids/ri10326
youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08
trentu.ca/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKlQiKhWGY
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

lol prof sounds like a bitch

APOLOGIZE

I couldn't understand a single word that dune coon was babbling on about

>the tolerant left literally can't have people with different opinions in the same room as them

Sad!

Why do you guys get all upset when trump is criticized but also say free speech should never be silenced.

I'll miss Trump when he loses.

The story goes, the prof was showing some sort of graph on immigration and said the only people too stupid to understand it are Donald Trump supporters. The kid who was kicked out was wearing a MAGA sweater.

>professor says something retarded
>disagree
>you have to leave!!

Fuck off

All of them sound like fags,he might as well be a chick hes wavering on everything he said. Say things with conviction.

This is what Drumpf supports deserve. That's what you get for having a low IQ around a bunch of people with high IQ.

Go to class, Jamal

Yeah he's being asked to leave because he's disrupting the class. In your heart of hearts answer honestly. If the dude said hilary instead of trump and some woman started arguing with him you guys would be just as upset?

>High IQ
Intellectuals are the real retards for allowing millions of third world scum into their homes and wonder why Muslims are bombing shit.

The only people too stupid to understand these graphs are Clinton supporters.

AKA, niggers.

Would that be acceptable in any classroom?

Is that teacher a sandnigger?

>you don't get to hurt my feelings, but i get to hurt yours

this is the game liberals have been playing for far too long. call them out on it

This. Start cleaning your guns and brushing up on your situational awareness - liberal holocaust soon.

>M-MUH FREEDOM

either way the person has a point.
no need to insult a whole population of people while teaching a class.
very unprofessional.

how the fuck does someone teach for a living in fucking canada, for years probably, and still have such a shit accent?

>professor posts facts and statistics
>Drumpf supporter chimps out
>professor asks him to leave
>m-muh free speech!

Did the student a favor. As we all know universities are degenerate, go make something out of yourself in the free market like a proper man. Additionally, statistics hold the truth when it comes to the largest demographic group who stands behind trump: self educated, white and proud, males.

The fuck is with this "REEEEEEEEEEEE" shit? Are you actually autistic?

huh ?

when you speak a language for 10+ years you wont lose the accent

because he only speaks english during his class

kek

that's how it is in canada.
no one ever becomes canadian.
i still identify as croatian first and i was born here.
we stick to our ethnic groups here. no one gets made fun of for having an accent. (unlike in the US, where that shit gets stomped out immediately)

So keeping negroes in ghettos is justified then?
Neat.

You're the faggot who said "especially in the classroom"
Aren't you?

One of the greatest trials in university is learning to bite your tongue as sheer retardation is spewed confidently and arrogantly all round you.

So wait till after the lecture and talk to the professor if it matters so much to you. If you chimp out in class doesn't it just make you look like a crybaby yelling TRIGGERED? This isn't some kindergarten teacher brainwashing kids it's a fucking professor at a university.

We prefer our Ballet dancers whose moms fuck the rolling stones while our dad is still PM.

better stfu and keep sucking my cock

Those aren't conflicting

Man, Trump supporters are such pussies! This student is obviously pissed off that he didn't get a trigger warning.

You're right, however Professors should keep their politics out when it is relevant and keep from making cheap shots.

Of course this being an immigration lecture it must be hard, especially when the sources are CNN, Vox and Huffington Post.

this to be honest my friends.

>with this "REEEEEEEEEEEE" shit?

>being this new

Looks like the professor was the one chimping out desu

>ID
>NUGGA, U NEW?

>going to (((college)))
>can't doublethink
He deserved it desu.

yes you will, if you practice and correct yourself

do you have an ivan accent? My cousin lives in canada and he speaks croatian with an english accent

As long as affirmative action exists, this chart doesn't mean a goddamn thing, because blacks get a bonus in their IQ rating just because they're an "oppressed minority".

that's a sad state of affairs, but I agree. This is the reality of urban Canada.

Rural Canada, which is a little more or less than half the country, is the exact opposite. Much closer in mannerisms, culture, language, to rural America.

>showing your power level in public

TRUMPELSTILTSKINS BTFO
T
F
O

This

Why are schools natural gathering places for the worst scum of the human species?

>letting leftist foreigners teach your children

Not a good idea.

Perhaps you're right but I still think the more egregious sin here is to get so upset about it that you make a scene in class instead of handling it like adults after the lecture. It's not even the same god damn country's politics.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

"self-righteous indignation"

t. in grad school in leaf land, all the women are vapid and stupid beyond their very specific area of "expertise"

Its at least as hard as getting a Distinction

Sometimes youll reveal your powerlevel just by asking them a question

My international law lecturer at a good uni wrote that States that pollute might one day be convicted for crimes against humanity

I asked him if theres any precedent to support his theory (this was a question in an exam, you had to agree/disagree for 1 mark)

He said no precedent but it was likely (because he thinks [FEEELZ] it

Worst lecturer ive ever had, just garbage

Unrelated but this video was related and rowdy gowdy

youtu.be/Hu8gQnigkbY

That teacher's accent makes him think that he has to go back.

Honestly, if you're paying the class and instructor to teach your the course, then you have the right to speak up if the instructor is forcing some illogical opinion and presenting it as a fact. I think the student's tolerance for anti-Trump boiled over and it's understandable that he spoke up for Trump.... I did too once.

Considering the crucifixion of states post war(specifically the great wars) and large trend towards environmentalism I wouldn't expect it but I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

I couldn't even understand what that disgusting, obese manlet shitskin was saying. The beta puke was yelling and rambling incoherently.

10-to-1 you're a fucking chink

Shut up you fucking leaf.

Level of education does not equate to iq, that's merely a sound correlation; worse, abstract reasoning ability has no commonality with rational or critical thinking ability.

The teacher should have been professional enough to not get into a big debate about it. If it got to that point he was being really unprofessional but since we were only given a small snippet of the events I'm not going to rule out that the guy who posted the video was trying to get a rise out of him on purpose, which is extremely childish.

your lecturer sounds like a liberal nancy faggot.

>it will happen
>it happened in my mind
>in my mind it is real!

Feelz are more important than Realz in the Current Year oh leaf.

>So wait till after the lecture
no.
that leaves the students with the impression that what he did is ok. it's not. call out people in front of everyone to minimize duplicity.

>My cousin lives in canada and he speaks croatian with an english accent
fluent english, no accent here.
my mother has been here since she was 19, still has an accent.
immigrants don't lose their accents in canada.

Why are you being taught by an arab? does ur education system suck?

my parents love the old trudeau because of letting us out of our backwoods rock farm and into canada.
but if i was canadian at the time, i would have been PISSED at the immigration.
i plan to leave canada as well.
this country is getting cucked hard.

Intellectual doesnt mean intelligent retard. It means you pursue knowledge for your own sake, there are a myriad of stupid intellectuals and conversely intelligents ( we call ourselves kitsuneningens in mensa) who do not enjoy the pursuit of knowledge.

Where do you plan to go? I've heard the countryside of Canada is cheap and empty, that's paradise for an Aussie if you discount how fucking cold it is.

>that accent

This guy should be hauling bricks, not teaching a class.

>go to school they said
>sure but I've gotta live at home and work 40 hours a week to afford it b/c I'm not going into debt
>all my friends laugh at me for working all the time, grades slip
>I come out of uni with no debt
>they're all drowning in debt like faggots
>decide I want to do more
>go to grad school
>have a job lined up for when I'm out with as close to guaranteed job security as possible that will last at least 15 years

>go to the lounge of grad students yesterday for lunch
>these are the "intelligent" people who are listed under "hillary's smartest supporters"
>talking about painting a wall
>wants to repaint a wall
>one broad, 3rd year PhD, has won grants from the gubberment, asks if she can add in a few drops of paint and stir to change the colour of the wall
>one who isn't a complete dunce decides she should go to a paint mixer at canadian tire (duh)
>they start talking about shoes

VAPID

CUNTS

don't fall for the trip, kids. accounting, finance, or a stem you know won't hire foreigners.

He wasn't forcing an illogical opinion he was throwing a cheap shot into his levture. He was then called out by a butthurt trump supporter and what he said turned the teacher into a butthurt liberal embarrassing to watch for any witness regardless of political affiliation. Professors display their ignorance on a regular basis if you stop a lecture everytime they say something stupid most classes would be even more useless than they already are.

If the teacher is truly professional he will apologize and correct his habit. If he isn't make a formal complaint. If you care enough quit the university and spread the word. If you REALLY care make an angry post on facebook and upload a 2 minute video to youtube.

Is that Cenk?

>muslim teacher:i can critic who i want in this society
>based student: so can i, i even paid money for this class
>teacher losing his temper in poo in loo

>Trent University
>Ontario

You live in a mostly Liberal province. It was your own fault that you unleashed your power level. Professors will lash out whenever their views were challenged.

Application is more fun anyways imo.

everyone was. Everyone was pissed they replaced our union flag and our anthems. and then in the 70s pushed that multicult shit that no one believed. We were literally 96% white, 2% chink (thanks van city), 2% indian. He pushed it then invited hordes of foreigners in, no one knows why. Unless you presume moose hated canadians, then that explains it.

the countryside is GOAT. smaller towns and cities in canada outside of metro influence are GOAT.

old canada is real canada. and real canada is rural.

it's considerably cheap if you go out to nowhere. 300k leaf buxs can get you a few thousand acres, but you're literally 6-8 hours away from toronto and 4 from ottawa.

Even just in the rural parts of southern ontario, it's cheap to buy land and live inawoods, up to a point.

that fucking black bitch looking back and smirking

I have an IQ of 130 you fucking stupid nigger

> Actually being in favor of the left
> As a chilean, of all things

seriously

why are people so retarded when it comes to the concept of free speach?

criticism is not an infringement of the first amendment

>mostly divided province

FTFY

leftists account for a little over half the ridings here, but that's including ndp who are pants-on-head retarded, and won a great deal of seats thanks to retards in toronto and up north.

western, eastern, and central ontario are almost entirely blue and by no surprise are the best places to live in the province.

That was his entire point you dipshit

>no one knows why.

u never heard of wage suppression senpai? the wonders of globalization senpai?

>dumb inbreed cant read
Like poetry
He quoted high IQ and then started talkibg about intellectuality. Then later admitted his mistake. Think twice before you battle me woodteeth. Delete your post.

Gowdy/Chaffetz 2024

Jesus, are teachers and professors such pussies?? We had debates in my US Gov, Sociology, History, and Philosophy classes. Professors took the opportunity to allow the other side of their discussion to have a say as a educating moment for students (they get to hear the other side from a person and not a CNN spokesperson).

Never did I see someone get asked to leave the class or see such blatant disrespect on both parties. However, this was over a decade ago. What the hell is education doing these days?

I must be lucky because my profs tend to actually be redpilled. Yesterday we had a very honest presentation on Sha'ria Law and how it treats those accused of theft and rape.

Because it's not about the pursuit of knowledge, it's for the gain of a certificate of authority. Narcissism. Higher education is bureaucracy now, the same as politics.

Those that actually seek knowledge will find it, and if they want to change the world they will do so. They don't need a certificate of authority to do it, because they are not interested in petty control.

It also doesn't help that there is great social pressure if you do not pursue a college (((education))), otherwise you will be ostracized and ridiculed. Children grow up being told they are worthless unless they submit to the authority of higher education.

Honestly one of the most insidious scams ever perpetrated on civilization. If you are going to do it, you better know why you are doing it, and you better take everything you can to pursue your goals.

now thats a sentence you dont hear every day

I will say, he held is composure pretty well. That's probably the hardest part or arguing with retarded as shit people.

He is BASED

>"just stay here and follow the rules"
>"I can criticize anyone I want"
>you're not allowed to criticize me, get out of my class

Kill yourself nigger

Where is your empirical evidence for this statement? Whoops, I forgot, you don't know what the word empirical means. You probably think it's got something to do with "imperialist" oppression of "muh PoCs". That's probably why you're a liberal.

its less education and more indoctrination.

hell our highschool debate class was like that, i fondly remember we debating on Hitler and having 50% of the clas split pro v con and the most convincing argument for Hitler was done by a Jewish girl.

I used to argue with my hardcore communist teacher about bolsheviks, labor camps and Stalin for entire lessons and not once did she demand me to leave the classroom.

The prof made a joke and the student can't handle the banter.

Please God, let this guy become a new maymay.

>So wait till after the lecture and talk to the professor if it matters so much to you.

Isn't open discussion part of university?

I wonder (((why)))

>If you care enough quit the university and spread the word.

If you care about something people at university care about you should quit, goy.

Well, well, well, trying to fight the power, can't happen on your own. Gotta have support, see this is exactly what's wrong with people today, they don't join and fight, it's everybody on their own.

Jews don't like Green parties because they are all anti-Israel, which is logical considering Jews own corporations that pollute this planet.

>you can't insult a major political candidate

Uh...

>Canada
>A fucking ahmed as a teacher
>Kick you out of the class

jajajajajajajajajajjaja you have been ahmeded

Jews don't like Trump and he's pro-Israel.

Annoyed? Sure. But I wouldn't kick her out.

Why silence someone with a different opinion if you have conviction in your beliefs?

insults aren't covered by free speech

Jews in Israel like Trump, while Jews in USA might like Hillary more. They like them both, since Democrats and Republicans aren't that much different.

That's some subtle bants there m8

Stephen Miller is a jew

pretty cringe worthy honestly. I had a professor that always criticized republicans but i just brought my laptop in the class did homework, studied for other classes, or shitposted and came out of the class with a B and moved on. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion sperging out in class and nobody wants to hear it.

God damn I hate the left, but when I am teaching a subject I try to remain as objective and preferably politically secular as possible. Unless you are out of the classroom setting, lecturers should shut the fuck up about their personal politics.

Seriosuly I almost dropped my tendies when I saw that.

I was going to say the kid was being a tool, but put in that context, I get it.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

>sage

Everyone on Cred Forums already knows about

Hilldog is a puppet that is starting to lose it's half-life too. Trump!

I thought this was a fat ugly black chick... then it spoke...

He should've criticised the prophet Mohammed and see how the teacher would react.

>germany

This.

And this.

>suddenly the entire room explodes

Rise of the Normies

..nope. I would probably do what that black kid did and try and engage...don't think he said anything constructive in the end, but still.

The point is that universities and high school teachers keep over stepping their mark on politics and trying to influence children. Thats a no no.

Don't you understand the concept of being professional and neutral?

we have "teachers" who are literally preaching jihad and this concept goes over the regulators heads because they are so used to pushing whatever is in the leftist cart.

corruption.

no no.

My situation was vise versa I was brainwashed by commie parents and teacher criticized my love of reds, fortunately she succeeded.

The student wasn't the one 'sperging out'. The poo in loo manlet was completely losing it. I couldn't even understand him, just babbling in his monkey accent.

This is what a classroom is for. If the little manlet didn't want to talk about Trump or politics, he shouldn't have brought it up in a fucking economics class where he subsequently gets BTFO because he can't do anything other than passive aggressively find other ways to say "FUCK YOU SHUT UP FUCK YOU SHUT UP".

What a hero. I hope we see more of this. We need to stand up to these liberal oppressors.

evil, good men, silence, etc

you americans never can shut up about political views.
In germany we never discuss politics in class.

Just shut up and do your votes once in a while.

Yeah exactly, university is a leftist cultzone. You will not convince literally anyone that you are right, you're better off just swimming with the tide.

Once you leave, half the people in that room won't have jobs and they'll be redpilled that their professor was a lying cuck taking their fucking money and screwing them up the ass with it.

faggot pajeet instructor wants to argue, then gets butthurt when a student makes an argument he cant counter

fucking curry eaters always want to argue

Its been a good triggering lads. Always good to keep in shape

Why are stupid people always so smug about their opinions?

Look at me.
I am the teacher now.

>Once you leave, half the people in that room won't have jobs and they'll be redpilled that their professor was a lying cuck taking their fucking money and screwing them up the ass with it.

maybe 15 years ago but nowadays people just blame large groups for their problems and pretend like they have no control over how much of a fucking failure they are

>i went through school and looked for a job but all these cishet patriarchy-enabling white males have taken over every job and are specifically refusing me and me alone
>patreonbux intensify

So this kid is trying to stop speech he disagrees with? gg

>you americans never can shut up about political views.
>In germany we never discuss politics in class.
That's because you're not allowed to discuss politics

infowars.com/germans-could-have-their-children-snatched-for-anti-migrant-facebook-posts/
rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/
russia-insider.com/en/society/dont-immigration-germany-you-might-lose-your-kids/ri10326

Virginia Finance and Accounting senior here.
All of my professors are Pro-Trump (all-of-them).
I am grateful that I am pursuing two real degrees, where realistic understanding of economics, finance, demographics, statistics, and politics all come together.

How would I expect a cucked nation to understand

>woodteeth

holy kek you're on a roll

Everyone in that video sounded like little faggots. Why is Canadia so fucking gay?

>Hey pal say sorry!
>Just say sorry buddy!

Smh.

>being "taught" by shitskins
I thought Canada was white

>challenging the narrative
>oy vey, you're ruining your life

I'm honestly about to vote for Trump at this point out of spite.

I would take an idiot with no direction and impossible foreign policy any day over a snake who cheated her way to the top and continues to promise to limit my freedoms to protect people who don't need nor deserve it.

Honestly, it's just enough for me that the DNC had to conspire to put Hillary on the ballot while Donald at least did it legit.

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08

>I'm honestly about to vote for Trump at this point out of spite
Just curious about whats your stand on immigration and 2nd amendment since your post implies you might have been Hillary supporter

>mfw most of my teachers are pro Trump or neutral About it also Ihave a famele teachers that is pro Hitler

I love law school

You, maybe; but not the rest of us who live in a free country and can speak our mind.

>american humuor

trentu.ca/contact/

Contact them you retards, send that paki """teacher""" to unemployment

that black thing is a guy??????????????

wtf canada get your shit together

I dunno about your rules here, but a teacher shouldn't and is not allowed to push his or her political views on students. Now they still did though, I remember back in elementary school, we had some kinda discussions even. And the teachers where pushing our Hero's Breiviks piss on us.
>In one case they attacked us for supporting the Trump Lite we never got. So we supported him to piss of the teacher
>At uhm jr high they started to have discussions and were supposed to be serious, they were influencing us or trying to some here too, but that doesn't work on stubborn mountain monkeys sooo...
>Me and pal get ENTIRE school to vote on "Pensjonist partiet" the party for retired people......
>3 years in a row, teachers pissed principal calls in entire school yells.
>Stand up and tells the principal: "Excuse me rektor! This is a free country and we are allowed to choose what we want, it is a democracy eller?
The goyim was lit red in his head, and I mind that there were serious politicians on our school doing these talks and watching the results, to have talks.... so this party was not never present.... Ooooh the humiliation and pissings off by teachers and all
>So go to High school, more serious now, debates and yeah political class you must have
So pols come to school....
Some students are now in this labour shits and etc... 1 / 1000
>So Me and a few other guyus we start to do our shit....
PENSJONIST PARTIET WTF!!!

>Damnit Carl Ivar Hagen, you were too far a head of the world, now you are too old. Your party is a fucking disgrace now

>. And the teachers where pushing our Hero's Breiviks piss on us.
eerr our Hero's enemies piss on us labour, fuck they were in all our books too these fuck faces.

>Canadians are so OBSESSED with the US presidential election which they have ZERO BEARING ON that they discuss it in their schools / college campuses.

We should just Annex Canada already, it's pretty clear how O B S E S S E D they are with us and our politics.

Hes not talking about losing the accent, he's talking about why the guy's accent is so bad it's barely intelligible

BTW:

Our universities is free of all this nonsense. During election you get some from the youth parties standing stall annoying you, but you get a pack of noodles and pencils and crap so you grab it from them all and throw their shit

But no not like in us, the teachers are often marxists even well the KGB created robots, 68-ers. But still they teach classes and don't project their fucking views on the students, we have a tight schedule and work to do.

It's kinda funny when I look at how hysterical you all are over there.

Me and this goyim I mentionen there, he is a commie today serious one, I am the nork us. Yet however oposite views we have, we still sit down and fisk and talk about the weather and shit.

Nah but it is really worrisome, we're not stupid enough to do this shit here. That said our schools have gone down the shitter since 1994 (Reform94,Reform97....) that is when they tossed us in the EEC against our will the very next day we vote IKKE FAEN to (((EU)))

I wuz not old enough to vote but I remember this shit.

Nah you anglos and Sven and HAns seriously need to get your shit together, not to mention fucking france!

>Russenorsk had a rudimentary grammar and a restricted vocabulary, mostly composed of words essential to Arctic fishing and trade (fish, weather, etc.) and did not particularly deal with unrelated issues (music, politics, etc.).

Two students passionately defend the professor.

One is ugly.

The other has a weak faggot voice.

I'm shocked.

Exact reason I dropped out of college and got myself a job that pays well and tons of resume material.

Here is a story

>Be me in college at New Hampshire Technical Institute
>Going for a major in IT and Networking
>Required to take an english literature course for some damn reason
>I walk in and the teacher is an old fat nigger woman
>Loves to talk about FEMINISM and forces us to read on FEMINISM
>The only material she can find is pre 1960s which she tries to use it as material to explain how modern society still views women
>Mybankaccountcries.webm
>I start making anti SJW essays in response to her feminism bullshit
>Well written and got good grades on them, I mean she cant down me for having a different opinion right?
>End of semester I know I have an A in the bag
>Gets a C-

>Ask why

>I felt some of your articles were a bit offensive and I dont think you are ready to move on into another course

Mfw

If you want to smash the pride and confidence of white liberals in all anti white policies you have to call them out on their own white privilege and lifestyles.

The classroom is a dice roll because the professor controls your grade and if you can attend. If you humiliate him he will likely take it out on you.

In the streets and on the internet, spread the following:

White Liberals don't walk their talk on racial integration, as a rule. Why would they support racial integration and then not go live and teach in a majority non white area? Would they volunteer to go to a non white run country and live and teach there?

If not, for any reason, why should they get a say in making a society less white? Should there be some organization that enforces white exclusivity (the KKK perhaps?) and white culture?

The white liberals force racial integration on lower class people so turn about is fair play.

SOMEONE GET THAT PROFESSOR A LOO!

>ALLOW ME TO GO OFF TOPIC FOR A BIT AND CRITICIZE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM A COUNTRY WE CAN'T VOTE IN! AND THEN I WILL MAKE GENERALIZED STATEMENTS ABOUT THE SUPPORTERS OF SAID CANDIDATE!

POO
O
O

The student is a little bitch, that poo in loo can criticise whoever he wants, its free speech. Its autistic behaviour like this that gives trump supporters a bad reputation among the normies

Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oKlQiKhWGY

>dune coon
I'm pretty sure he is desi(gnated).

In what unit do you measure black inequality?

This is proof that college is for dumbasses. Dumbass teacher, dumbass students. Liberals love to parade around about how much more "educated" they are than right-wingers. Education =/= intelligence.

He's probably muslim. What a piece of shit.

Holy shit, he can't even speak proper English. The fuck is wrong with you shart fucks to put this man as a professor?

Racism is ignorance, it is not right to assume people are lower or dumber than you for reasons like that.

>"Lol, dumb uneducated white rednecks don't know whats good for them. The world would be better without them"

You think they'll remember this sentiment they preached when they are being killed?

>I'm not a US citizen

>*calls INS*

can't even understand what that retarded shitskin is saying

That's pathetic. We should be squeezing that entitled sense of "muh old country first, Canada second" out. It's the reason why we have these semi-segregated "communities" of ethnic types that cause trouble and shelter criminals. It's the reason why seeing a white kid at Timmies is rare, and why I have to listen to "HELLAOW CAHN AH TAKE YUOA OWRDAH" when I roll up to a drive-through. And it's the reason why so many people hate immigrants. You come here from your old shithole, you follow our laws, you put the old country behind you, and you do your best to be a good Canadian. If that's too hard, then get the fuck out, we can do just fine without you.

>>I felt some of your articles were a bit offensive and I dont think you are ready to move on into another course

IT'S A FUCKING SCHOOL NOT A BEAUTY SHOP!!!
>mumbling gonna get my boat ready
>building a bigger boat
>fucking going to teach you sammer over there
>you anglos clearly need be hardened a bit again it's been to long grandson

fuck me man, basically judged on feels.
Here you have a separate thing for this, that is if you are given a bad grade and complain about that. Your teacher has no say in it, it's an external sensor or person from another school, and they don't know your name or anything.

It's not the teacher grading your exams and so either same shit here.

I have never complained, I didn't even bother, but you should they say. I dunno you know they all get tons of exams to go through and shit, so they obv get tired. Later they get one and can go through that. I dunno.

In one fucking case I know of a student that got an E complained and got an A. Here some shit was involved clearly, so it's a safety. I dunno if that person will be able to grade again which such gross either mistake or misconduct of anysort

Likely.

The sheboon dindu looking back with a smug smirk. Fuck canada.

>I still identify as Croatian
Why don't you fix that then, faggot?

Watch the whole thing, it's actually a guy.

how poorly they're doing compared to whites probably

bumpers

ive had teachers just like this

all female though

also in sweden :^)

Is this what Germany actually believes? Sad!

Accurate summary. The dude was shitposting irl. You can't do that.

Fucking Trent. That school was liberal as fuck 5 years ago. I can't even imagine how regressive it is now. user in video seems pretty retarderd though desu.

>sammer
manners

how even.

Nah fucking sucks man, but look our schools are falling a part, as they are trying to hid unemployment and fuck with numbers.
>First we all needed bachelor
>Then we needed masters
>Now all soon have that
How do you manage?
You lower the standards, and it's ha ppening at an alarming rate now. I got out kinda in the middle. Suddenly they couldn't grade well the actuall stuff, because womyn from psychology etc were in OUR class.... dey wanted into too... so soory anons we can't teach you this, the ones that actually study here and not just write, you have read this your self...
>then let's go on about the code for these training methods and the algoritms used bayer... oh no yes right... you guys have to learn this your self because of that psycho-whatever student there

Ugh.. but you still have the teacher to ask though, but you aren't graded on it.. So you make a kickass ml based AI, that can be used directly by companies that drool over you.... This skank sits there, does nothing, understands nothing, writes a report and gets an A....... You get a B (grades are strict here)

The russians were pissed as hell we too ofc

>not including the charts that show that it's minorities and the people with degrees are literal under water basket weavers while STEM degrees are pro trump

You mean the poor Trump supporter surrounded by low IQ idiots?
Pretty sure he was more intelligent than the teacher at that point.

>Professor after class

WHO IS DOING THE RAPING??!!?

When you say "Trump is a mororn and trump supporters are morons" Its not free speech
When you say "I THINK that trump is a moron and I THINK trump supporters are morons" then its free speech.

ML based automated salmon fisheries on land, regulating everything and making perfect conditions for the laks
>Don't be scared of the AI
Make a fucking kickass fishery AI, that's what I'm gonna do after this project!
>every single thing it takes care of, watches over and regulates

"Trump is racist."
"Prove it you libcuck faggot."

No point in this conversation does anyone try to stifle free speech or use silencing tactics.

checked and keked

That's pretty bad. He used to be funny.

ITT: Crybaby leftists getting triggered

You guys have been doing this over 'microaggressions' for years. Some guy does it to your boy and suddenly its annudah shoah.

Digusting. Everyone voting for Hillary is a regressive who can't handle any sort of disagreement.

>>I felt some of your articles were a bit offensive and I dont think you are ready to move on into another course
>Mfw
That's when you sue the school, dummy.

No professor is allowed to hold you back because they don't like you or your opinions.

dont worry that wont be for a few years
I mean, I like trump and all but when hes up against actually Hitler in 2020 hes going to lose.

>ontario

Everyday, I slowly watch my province die.

Civil war when?

>"Prove it you libcuck faggot."

We have a balance of powers, you think he'd actually be able to do the crazy shit he says?

>that time my enviro studies lecturer got bored and decided to start shit with the left leaning students in the class
>got the right leaning students involved
>proceeded to sit back and watch shit being flung
Man I miss uni sometimes. Granted, it was a STEM degree, so it was like 2 lefties versus the rest of the class

This. I was indoctrinated into the Liberal cult as a child, but I hate $hillary to the bones.
Make America Great Again!

Trump supporter is being a whiny faggot.

Yeah, it is unprofessional to a professor to make inflammatory statements. But starting an argument is going to do way more damage to the classroom environment than letting a comment slide.

The only time you should raise shit is if the professor is regularly using his classroom as a political pulpit. You're paying time and money to take a course, not to hear a professor's personal soap box. He/she is working for you and they are on the clock.

Quality Canadian education for 4 years and 40k in student debt

> assuming this isn't exactly what happened.

You are a verrrrry bad man

Read & Spread
Hillary's Super-Pac's are a proven money laundering scheme headed by David Brock of Media Matters

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Bump

Same poster different IP.

On immigration I'm in favor of a more streamlined system. Less bureaucratic. Immigration to any country is too time consuming and complex of a system. I'm in favor of simplifying it THEN enforcing border control, basically the inverse of Trump's policy. If we're talking refugees, I'm not opposed to allowing some in, but we should pressure countries like Saudi Arabia to do their part too considering we have thousands of refugees flooding Europe while Saudi Arabia houses basically zero.

I'm 100% for the second amendment. I never saw the obsession with assault weapon bans when not only is that an abstract category of weapons but the vast majority of gun crime doesn't involve their use

If someone said that Hillary supporters were stupid, the SJWs would freak the fuck out and they'd be all over it. One Trump supporter stands up for himself one time, and you try to frame it like it's a free speech issue and Trump supporters are trying to "silence" the poor innocent leftists.

You're basically saying that if someone calls us stupid, we're supposed to just sit there and take it and not disagree. That's the real issue here, you're upset that someone stood up against you. It can't even happen once.

And god forbid that we consider that maybe you're the stupid person, not us.

Elle pls go

Teachers should not voice overtly political opinions in class. Especially none that are meant to be blanket offensive toward millions of people.
I have no respect for a teacher that doesn't speak in terms of facts, figures, and proven arguments.
The teacher should be re-evaluated on their competency level to teach and reprimanded for their poor classroom behavior, which to any rational person would be seen as a slap in the face toward your students (or at least the one in the MAGA sweater). And that is never acceptable behavior for a public school teacher.

I had a Pakistani professor for Business Management.

No one could follow the structure of his class, he did not follow his syllabus or the book used for the class.
His power points were difficult to follow (most of them seemed to have been meaningless), and all he wanted to do in class?
Was talk about George W. Bush and how terrible he and the rest of his executive office were.
What the fuck does that have to do with Business Management you asshole?

Fortunately, his grading was almost entirely based on tests, where we were given study questions that could be found in the book and the test closely mirrored his study guides.
So you didn't really need to show up to class accept to get the study guides and take the tests.

The room was more than half empty after the first week.

The prof is literally an immigrant giving the class a lecture on why immigration is good, and in the process he implies that half of the population (the half that wants to limit immigration) is stupid.

Its pure propaganda thinly disguised as a university education, paid for buy a student who was under the impression that he was paying for an education in his selected field, not some blatant propaganda that has no political or academic consensus which singles out his views and insults them

Truly amazing, its like two different shit become on huge giant shit

MAGA!

>North American """"education""""

This!

As a fellow Canadian (Newfoundlander), our country is being cucked far too long and hard.
The regressive left has infiltrated most, if not all campuses in the country.
They're indoctrinating the youth with leftist garbage, and there's not much we can do to prevent them from doing so.

What is the solution?

this is true in germany, but i believe it to be bullshit.

all these Canadian nu-males

Canadian education is fucking terrible.

>strawman

Jesus you are one stupid fuck.

This.

Boooring.

Agreed. There was a student in my political science class that asked the professor if he was a Democrat or a Republican. He just gave the guy an odd look and said, "If I do my job right, you'll never know." Of course that was over a decade ago, too.

I honestly don't even know how you could have a debate know in college because you could never argue against the Left.

It's going to be really hard on you when the tables are turned

Stephan "Goebbels 2.0" Muller can stay. He wrote Trump's based immigration speech.

>In your heart of hearts
Are you role playing as a faggot or something?

Yes I would.
If a teacher cannot objectively btfo a Hillary supporter with simple facts then he it's a sit teacher and those kids need to get their money back.
So I would say I both situations would be equally infuriating.

>Muh country is free of all this.

Your country doesn't have any real big boy issues. Your country is like playing Oblivion with the difficulty sliders all the way down. Easy mode.

>Professor barely speaks English
>dumb enough to think he can talk about politics like this during class

And absolutely worst of all
>leafs talking about American politics

a fucking leaf

>another Drumpf supporter getting BTFO.

What's the problem?

>you have the right to say stupid shit
>i have the right to call you a stupid cunt

how hard was this

The prof was apparently shilling pro-mass migration propoganda and said the only people stupid enough not to see the benefits of it are Trump supporters.

>ivan
>not tim

gud hrvaška građevina

I would be upset that he's pushing his agenda. Less upset, maybe, but upset. And I would hope that anyone it does upset truly would speak up for themselves.

Also, the point the professor was making is bullshit. Constant growth is a retarded idea, and shouldn't affect immigration policy.

>leafs

>It's not even the same god damn country's politics.
then why is the teacher even bringing it up.

very confusing moment that was

>just let the teacher shove propaganda down your throat, its not like you paid to be learning about something else
cuck

They are incapable of understanding their opinions, and therefore opposition to those opinions. Social consensus forms what is right or wrong for them.

He's disrupting the class.
The proper course of action would be for him to call the teacher retarded and leave instead every fucking student has to listen to him and mr. poo in the loo bitch for 15 minutes.

What uh
What do you think a class IS, my man?

Also no i wouldn't kick someone out of class for disagreeing with me because I probably wouldn't be mixing my own hot opinions into lecture material but I guess I'm a deplorable faggot first, and professor second right?

>t. Architecture phd

Can somone link that video again please?

lol what a poo.

>BA English
>Education

pick one

wow that's pretty shitty I can't believe something like that happ-

>canada

hahahah oh ok makes sense now
>be laf
>get yelled at by ahmed and a dindu

You're on Cred Forums, you're either autistic, a sociopath or both.

lmao no wonder your country is full of pussies

>merkel
>rapefugees
Seems to have really worked out well for you guys.

which one are you, kevin?

act like a nigger get treated like a nigger

This.

>Being this new
Wew lad, Wew

trudeau's canada, everybody

Fuck

This.

eat shit you commie nigger, how about that for an insult.

Some people aren't cowards and speak up against leftist bullshit.

Well. Since we're in a college setting, let's judge the instructor's argument and its merits using Philosophy 7: Logic.

" The only people who do not understand this graph are supporters of Donald Trump. "

The implication is that understanding the graph would be normal. Not understanding the graph means you are abnormal. Donald Trump supporters are the ONLY ones who do not understand the graph. Conclusion: ALL Donald Trump supporters therefore must be abnormal.

The kid was right to call him out on it and I think he has every right to post the video to demonstrate the quality of the institution's staff members.

It's not about free fucking speech.
It's about ideological subversion by shitlib teachers.
These people are paying money to be there, and the teacher should be professional enough to not bring politics and their own personal political ideology into the classroom.
Shitlib kike-slave teachers like this are a massive part of what is wrong with the west.

dune coons are too retarded to be college professors. You'll get some Iranians but that's it.

People have to stop the indoctrination.

Seems like a few gotta be us.

Gibs