Should women have voting rights in a redpilled society?

Should women have voting rights in a redpilled society?

No-one should be able to vote in a "redpilled" society

this

women won't exist in a redpilled society they will all be replaced by cat girls and lolibots

Why can't a guy be a nice asshole?

What the hell is "finding yourself?"

I mean, from observation it appears to be:
*fuck lots of guys
*drink lots of alcohol
*do not save a single cent through your 20s
*spend it all on travel

But what do they CLAIM it is?

If they own property or business, sure.

well it should be one vote per household

Just have rich parents who will give you the price of a mortgage and do the exact same stuff.

no. womens brains did not evolve to create a functional society.

Being rich means you've got some "wiggle room" as far as bad decisions and degeneracy. But it's clearly not confined to them.

A right obtained by merit not privilege by anyone with a nationality.
If you can't prove your knowledge of basic politics and laws you should not be allowed to fuck up the system.

Only people with military or police service under their belt should have a vote.

Geez, girls just wanna have some fun. Is that so bad? #YOLO

There is no way that you can enforce that. Letting idiots vote is the price we pay for freedom I'm afraid.

But I don't like pumkins

We wouldn't need to vote if people upheld the constitutional rights of every citizen and didnt fuck with them, but instead we vote people into office who then create regulations that are then used to fuck with us.

Why not ? A first oral exam you can take anytime once you reach maturity and a generic written exam to mantain your right each number of years.
I'm not talking about current events and informations on the political groups, just the simple knowledge of how your government works.
It might seem stupid and useless but this alone would filter all the kids and housewives voting for whoever the TV said or just following daddy's advice, these people wouldn't even bother spend a week or two to learn this shit because they actually don't care about politics.

It doesn't have to be. Literacy tests, poll taxes -- all of these can help keep bad people out.

Repealing the 19th amendment solves the women voting problem literally overnight.

We just need a strong leader to make these things happen.

Rights are universal. A right for some, is no right at all. Ideally, only educated people would vote, but I don't want a fascist government deciding who can and can't possess fundamental human rights. This also undermines the voices of those of a lower socio-economic status whose access to education is limited, widening the class divide. If you think this would ever work in the real world, then you are delusional.

Developing your personality. That way when she meets you at 29, you will know you were meant for one another because her path led her here.

Very few people should be allowed to vote.

Babies dont use the right to free speech because they haven't developed that ability

Nonsense, first of all instruction is free and obligatory for everyone in every civilized country, and the basic works of your democracy, republic or whatever should be part of your standard curriculum already.
There would be no class divide in offering a simple test for your electors, especially if would be open to all and free, it's just a way to ask
>Do you give enough of a fuck to actually put some effort to confirm this right ?
If the answer is no then get off the electorate and let people who care decide.

If voting in your country isn't compulsory, then this shouldn't be an issue.

God I hope that's bait.

Stop being sexist, goy

Unfortunately idiots love to pretend they care about things, especially when everyone else around them is doing it.
Voting being or being not obligatory doesn't solve this problem.