Why is Polish culture so under-represented in general Western world of media...

Why is Polish culture so under-represented in general Western world of media? For an European nation of 50 million worldwide and a country roughly the size of Spain it seems strange how small is the presence of Polish culture in film, literature, animation, journalism, blogging, critical studies and academic research. Also, why people know so little about Poland and Polish people? When asked about Spain, the Netherlands, Greece, Sweden etc everyone is capable of finding at least a few things and symbols that ring a bell. But when asked about Poland - it's mostly some stereotypes about blue collar workers from a recent immigration to Britain. Why is it so and what can be done to change that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg
niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtu.be/XhyQWvcUnQY?t=33m10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1025–1385)
polamjournal.com/Library/APHistory/Hollywood-s_War_with_Poland/hollywood-s_war_with_poland.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B002NFECKE/ref=ya_st_dp_summary
youtube.com/watch?v=ljoJt_hc1Vc
vimeo.com/170542381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Poland is not Western, you filthy Slavic pig.

>polish "culture"

Japan, China, Russia are not Western but they are present in Western popculture and media. Poland being culturally more Western than them is not. That is not the reason then.

The videogame "Witcher" is getting some pretty good exposure.

Give back amber room filthy kraut

Give back Danzig, Posen and Schlesien
[spoiler]am I forgetting anything?[/spoiler]

>polish culture

The Russians and the Germans stamped it out.

FPBP

You're forgetting that that will NEVER EVER happen.

You should ask the refugees to stop thronging the streets so you can go sacrifice your virgin daughters to Diversity at the eyesore Holocaust memorial.

Anglo conspiracy

Grańsk - Polish
Poznań - Polish
Slask - Polish

Why would we?

Polish are known all across the world as the best in toilet cleaning.

Nigger please

Sometimes they will bring a Polish woman to teach the blacks how to clean properly.

Poland is synonymous with concentration camps thanks to kike controlled hollywood.

>Lenkshit "culture"
lol

>Why is Polish culture so under-represented in general Western world of media?

Because there's only so many things you can say about scrubbing toilets.

>Low I.Q.
>Little history of significant prestige
>Poor

When your culture is repressed by foreign occupiers for streches of a few decades to hundreds of years routinely, of course it isn't going to spread to other countries.

The impact they have had:
>Chopin
>Vodka
>Hussar tactics in early modern European militaries
>Pierogi
>First Constitution in Europe
Not as much as most western European countries but it's not nothing. I might also be forgetting some things.

All i can think of when it comes to poland is czech-polish 7 days war when we kicked your ass until brits told us to stop.

I respect you Polska. We still BFFs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg

t. Ghengis

Just 'le cleaner xdd' memes, expected as much, this board is turning into polandball comics on reddit.

Because your recent history was spent either occupied or being shit

you were shit before that too

atleast you guys have the Witcher 3

>low IQ

niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf

>PISA mathematics
>IQ
Christ, you're so dumb it's funny.

>Why is Polish culture so under-represented in general Western world of media?
>Western world of media

Worthwhile British or French culture is not represented in Western media. It's mostly pop-culture trash, latest ideological crazes and self hate.

People generally don't care much about culture nowadays, Polish or otherwise. All Western Europeans I've met were completely ignorant about their own history not to mention ours.

tl;dr nothing is happening stop with the victim complex. Experts and academics know about our culture, the plebs doesn't know shit about anything

See
Tatu Vanhanen "adjusted" IQ scores based on standardized tests because they correlate, Ahmad.

The test is junior-high level mathematics and has fuck-all to do with intelligence. Education and studying =/= IQ

Because the best aspects of Polish culture is Prussian, and you Marsh niggers destroyed it.

Go pluck some feathers, or give my car back szxyzxsky

So you post something that isn't I.Q., brilliant retort.

They're not equivalent but they correlate. Chinks top PISA scores and have high IQs. Black Americans are on the bottom of the pile and have lowest PISA (and SAT) scores. IQ is a predictor of how well you can study and learn.

Chopin gets airplay all the time.

I did, stupid Paki.

>Pakistan
>84 IQ
>lower than American niggers

Lower I.Q. than Britons, so what's your point.

It's higher thanks to Paki diaspora.

You can't be serious right? Mathematics is an expression of logic and requires capabilities for abstract thinking and pattern recognition - all indicators of intelligence.

>interesting question about cultural diffusion in Europe
>durr plumbers
>IQ circlejerking
this board is so fucking shit

Chinks cheat at every fucking test.

And the mathematics in the PISA test is at such a low level, any retard would solve it had he been taught how and had studied a little.

>And the mathematics in the PISA test is at such a low level, any retard would solve it had he been taught how and had studied a little.
>any retard

And IQ of ~100 is not genius level. You underestimate how dumb people are.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

>You underestimate how dumb people are.
I actually think most people are fucking retards completely incapable of actual rational thought, introspection and objectivity, but I don't really trust myself on stuff like this.

Plenty of ethnic groups struggle with arithmetics growing up, you are given people too much credit probably because you are somewhat intelligent yourself but some people genuinely can not comprehend it.

I guess the iron curtain seperated eastern and western Europe for a long time, with Westerners getting exposed to Polish culture only recently. Give it time! And give East Germany back, you filthy toilet people.

I even doubt the majority of people is actually self aware.

Poland also managed to captured moscow, unlike the frenchies and goymans and beat the soviets in a war (polish-soviet war of 1919-1921).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

This is exatly the thing, foreigners know a mere sliver of polish history and then claim that there is none.

I guess it's because we're not "hip" enough to get our movies/songs/books into multinational scene. There's a reason why many songs in Eurovision are in English, even if the singer represent a non-english country. Not only because it is more widespread language, but also more melodic and it just sounds better for your avarage listener.
Some of our movies would be shutted down "cuz dem ar racys". I mean imagine a scene like this
youtu.be/XhyQWvcUnQY?t=33m10s
in public TV in US or UK or any other 1st world country.
And books aren't so popular now like before. Yes, people are still reading but new messages on facebook or click-bait articles.

>give East Germany back
>give back
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1025–1385)

Why should poland give back what is rightfully theirs?

Not relevant enough.

yeah but poland still butthurt about molotov pact. They had it coming since 1921.

We wuz...

Russians will be eternaly butthurt over the fact that such a small nation rekt you so many times and you just cannot get rid of it no matter how much your "mighty" empire tries and how much rescources and time it throw at destroying Poland.
Get fucked.

Anti-Polish propaganda by (((Hollywood))).

polamjournal.com/Library/APHistory/Hollywood-s_War_with_Poland/hollywood-s_war_with_poland.html

Sapowski and CDPR probably put Poland on the map for the younger generation at least.

Winged hussars n shit

three colours triology is good imo
and zbigniew preisner is a good music composer

>Russians will be eternaly butthurt over the fact that such a small nation rekt you so many times
Nice one Lech.

Polish diaspora go home

All things considered, Poland was a mistake.

Very simple. The goal of Partitions was erase all Polish culture, and result show up to this day. It was systematic rewriting of History and subjugation of any polish heritage.

>Anti-Polish rhetoric combined with the condemnation of Polish culture was most prominent in the 18th-century Prussia during the partitions of Poland. However, anti-Polish propaganda begins with the Teutonic Order in the 14th century.

>Frederick the Great nourished a particular hatred and contempt for the Polish people. Following his conquest of Poland, he compared the Poles to "Iroquois" of Canada

>Being a Pole under the Russian occupation was in itself almost culpable – wrote Russian historian Liudmila Gatagova. – "Practically all of the Russian government, bureaucracy, and society were united in one outburst against the Poles." – "Rumor mongers informed the population about an order that had supposedly been given to kill [...] and take away their land."

>three colours triology
>Polish

You mean French?

Dude, what? Ember room was stolen from St. Petersburg, how is it Polish?

You could ask the same about Czechia or Hungary. Scandinavia or Balkans are completely unknown as well. Eastern Europe has been for a long time on political peripheries. Czechs were much stronger in the Middle Ages than now, but they got marginalized by the Habsburgs in the 17 century and their elite was killed, and their national revival only took place in the 19 century. Hungary was divided between Habsburgs and Turks. They had an uprising somewhere in the 18 century but it failed. Poland-Lithuania was divided in the 18 century. Those countries also were never as influential as France, Spain, HRE or Italy. Nobody read their works and rarely travelled there

Middle Ages = HRE, France, England, Spain, Italy

Renaissance = France and Italy, baroque too

Enlightenment = England and France

i have this on the way from Amazon

amazon.com/gp/product/B002NFECKE/ref=ya_st_dp_summary
youtube.com/watch?v=ljoJt_hc1Vc

I have a good number of Polish Composers works.. Chopin, Lutoslawski, Pendereki, Górecki, Szymanowski, Weinberg

One of my favorite films is the Saragossa Manuscript dir. Wojciech Has

vimeo.com/170542381

Poland seems to me in a nutshell to be a story of a meek and humble People who have always just wanted to be let alone but been harassed by their neighbors for their entire history.

Where they immigrate they are industrious and keep mostly to themselves .. why people dump on them is a mystery to me..

Its like they trigger others just because they aren't belligerent.

Projection: the post