Liberals in FULL panic mode after their hero Nate Silver has race almost tied

Liberals have turned on their own former election guru Nate Silver because he now has the presidential a toss up in his latest election forecast. Nate Silver has taken to twitter to defend himself against the attacks, Nate himself is very liberal and at one time was seen as hero to the left.

Holy shit

He has to be scared of the Rothschilds suiciding him for this

AYYYYY LMAOOOOO I love this election.

It's not his fault. Sadly the numbers are the numbers. On the bright side we are still up and we still have more paths to 270 than Trump.

Nate Silver found with 6 gunshots to the back of the head in an apparent suicide.

(((Rothschild)))

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN???

It's funny.

His blog posts are super liberal. But the statistics try to be fair.

Makes for a weird site.

Nate was lying the whole time to suppress support now he's trying to get turnout

>On the bright side we are still up and we still have more paths to 270 than Trump.
No you don't. When Hillary loses in Florida she MUST win Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. You're fucked .

>same mistake as the primaries
Wasn't he the one who kept bringing out articles about how it would be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to get the nomination?

Yes

Tragedy strikes as beloved mathematician Nate Silver is pronounced dead, after twelve masked men cornered him on a street corner blocks from his house and beat him to death while screaming about "anotha Shoah!". Police have declared his death a suicide, and are urging to have children examined that may have had contact with Mr. Silver.

Nate always gives hillary a free 10 ten points, so trump has this inthe bag

He's giving Hillary a .7% lead which is about right.

All you need is a shy Trump support swing of 1% and it is GG no re Hillary.

2% Swing and it will be a Landslide for Trump.

Quick Question.

How big do you think the Shy Trump Vote is going to be this election? % wise

One more "episode" from HRC and Trump has won.

I didn't think it would come to this tbqh. Holy Kek!

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LANDSLIDE FOR CLINTON. ARIZONA WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BLUE

3-10%
I know that that range is statistically huge, but there's really no way to gauge it. That's the problem of dealing with a totally invisible demographic.
In my gut I say 4% but I don't know why.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Anyone reading his mentions? Liberals are savagely attacking him. Its the best when they turn on their own.

Are you retarded? Trump can win Ohio, Florida, Iowa, North Carolina and Nevada and STILL lose. Without Pennsylvania or Virginia, Trump is fucked.

>What is Colorado or New Mexico
I'm an Aussie born and bred long in the leg and thick in the head.

What? No, Trump has no chance to win. There is no need for you to put out any effort at all. Just sit back and wait for the easy win. No need to be on guard.

>What is Colorado or New Mexico
Two states in which Trump is trailing Hillary?

>(((David Rothschild)))

I can't tell who is Jewing who anymore

Numbers are racist if they don't support MY narrative.

>we

>nate silver prediction, into the trash it goes

Not everyone on the left is utterly retarded.
I mean, I can admit that the left will probably win our election in 2017 because the right vote is split between cuckservatives and nationalists too, doesn't mean I support any of their cultural suicide.

Look i'm just saying he's got options outside the two you mentioned where the recent polls coming out are far tighter than people are willing to admit.

According to Monmouth Hillary is up by 5 in Florida. She's going to win Virginia and Pennsylvania. She could still easily take Ohio too.

It's honestly starting to look like it'll come down to Virginia.

Which is fucked because the NOVA area is comprised of leftists transplants who are coming in and shitting up the state.

He's up in Colorado since 9/11
Plus, he can grab NH and win it there.

>tfw AZ, NM, CO go red this year

That unbroken swath of red will be fucking glorious. Liberal tears will flood the desert and make a new dead sea there.

#MakeNecksBeardedAgain

How could you shoot yourself in the head 6 times you fucking retard?

Its a joke you dip

>being this new

>She could still easily take Ohio too.

Literally no ground game for Clinton, and not nearly enough support from the black vote.

>American education

>According to Monmouth Hillary is up by 5 in Florida.
Oh, you mean the poll that included polling data from May for "ideological easing" (their term, not mine)?

Florida is going Trump. He will be +5 in Florida on election day.

>Liberal tears will flood the desert and make a new dead sea there.

When Trump wins, their tears will be saltier than the dead sea.

Gonna be great when he kills himself.

GARY WEBB
>he double-tapped himself in suicide bro, haha like haven't you ever done that?

GARETH WILLIAMS

>he killed himself with poison then threw himself in a bag in the tub and locked it from the outside, lol like duh haven't you ever done extreme houdini suicide?

if you think I'm kidding, look them up

Jewception

>Jewception

Or the polls changed. Nah, definitely the grand conspiracy over the obvious shift in the polls.