Old Neanderthals niggers hunted and raped humans

Now we know from where the savage nature of negros come from.

evoanth.net/2015/05/25/them-and-us-predatory-neanderthals-hunted-humans/

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=-EjukzL-bJc
cbs.asu.edu/sites/default/files/PDFS/gould-science.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6kJJfNLVA
ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230
youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/sl-sierra-leone#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
news.softpedia.com/news/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-to-survive-15264.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought white people had the most Neanderthal DNA. If that's true, then it supports the theory that white men are all rapists who need to check their privilege.

Whites have the most neanderthal dna,
asians have some too.
Blacks don't have any neanderthal dna.

prehistoric racism
only on Cred Forums

daily reminder that north America is the whitest continent

So we are a mix of rapist predators and evolved blacks?

your picture is bigfoot

this is a neanderthal

There are some rapists of any human race

So Neanderthals tried to forcibly out-breed all the savage nignog traits from disgusting purebred humans by blessing them with civilized traits in the form of rape?

I guess so.

I thought Asians had the most.

Neanderthal heritage gives cold, emotionless thinking and calculation.

Old human heritage gives unchecked emotion, but creativity.

Mix them together and you get the white man.

and see what they become

I wasn't being anti-white, ya dip. I'm just asking, are whites and asians a mix of neanderthals and homo sapiens, whereas blacks are just homosapiens?

And if so, how does that relate to the IQ gap and other traits

Of course (((they))) are going to disparage neanderthals.

>Around 50,000 years ago modern humans arrived in Europe. There they encountered the Neanderthals
and now neanderthals are arriving in europe.

>favela nigger shilling against glorious neanderthal master race: the post

Why is no one reading the article, it's all just rubbish with not an ounce of truth, this guy is just trolling. Thanks OP for wasting my time. Vai tomar no cu

Sort of. Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA (and another hominid Denisovian), followed by whites. Sub-Saharans have none but are mixed with an unknown more primitive hominid

Did anybody even read the fucking article?

>That’s the history of humanity proposed by the “Neanderthal Predation theory”. It sounds rather absurd. Well, spoilers for the rest of this post: it is absurd.

It's a take down of a half-baked shit-brain theory.

Fuck Cred Forums read the fucking articles you are posting.

Interesting

>Neanderthal were more ape like then human like
The fuck is this shit?

In scientific terms that would amount to a different/sub species as opposed to just different races, no?

that's because proud black bulls didn't let themselves be raped by neanderthals

they are the only pure blooded race, the others are weak mongrels

>tfw i look like him
I guess my brown hair is from my homo sapiens side. Sucks.
Why couldn't great grandad simply stick to fellow neanderthals ?
Then again, i have yellow fever myself, can't fight the dick i guess.

Gotta love how knee-jerk pol is.

you pic isnt a neaderthal. neaderthals had shorter bones in the leg from the snkle to the knee vs the knee to hip and the same proportions in the arm wrist to elbo shorter than elbo to shoulder

humans its about the same from elbo to wrist vs shoulder to elbo. this allowed humans to run faster and apply more leverage to tools/weapons like a spear

its unlikely that neaderthals hunted humans. its more likely the opposite was true given the spread of humanity coincides with their extinction in the fossil record

No, Asians have 6% denisovan DNA which no other race has. No neathedral.

Large eyes and fair skin are neanderthal traits.
neanderthals also had red hair and freckles
Pretty much like white people

Depends on how you define race. Race is often used a synonym for sub-species. In that sense you could say race, but yes, it would be more accurate to say (sub)species.

Taxonomy is a sticky subject anyway. We like to think of there being some specific cutoff point at which time Species A becomes Species B but it's more of a curve than a ledge. And there's still arguments about the taxonomic classification of the closely related hominid species.

I LOVE that meme. I watched a video about the creator of its origins once, and it's pretty hilarious. Based Aussies!

You idiot.... read the article in full...

*south-east asians
Don't insult my future nip wife, she ain't no abo REEEEEEEEEEE

Neanderthals were the real original white men.
Then ooga booga homo sapiens arrived and outbred them.
Homo Sapiens is the social creature, which is why it thrived.
Neanderthals were mathematically gifted, but not nearly as social.

The whole thing was kinda like what's happening now with shitskins and Europeans.
The human race is just going to get dumber and dumber as time goes by and it's because retarded races arriving from Africa and crossbreeding with the more intelligent ones.
Because of this, human race is just going to get more and more social and cold mathematical thinking is going to slowly disappear.

>Belgium needing to ask if they're predatory rapists.

This. OP is a retarded fag.

>And if so, how does that relate to the IQ gap and other traits
There's a misconception that neanderthals were stupid, where in fact it's quite the contrary.

Why does this thing spook the shit out of me so bad

Wrong.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

Brazilian education

>"How to make something dumb seem exciting? Excessive motion blur"

Do you idiots even read this article?
It is Onion tier shit.
Why do we even have discussion here?
Are you all Neanderthal rape victims?

>tfw 4% neanderthal DNA
fuck off human scum

Genetic memory. It used to hunt you. Same as the snarling wolf spooks a child who has never seen a wolf or a dog before.

Except this time, we'll probably transform ourselves into immortal cyborgs.
>you'll be an ancient one that watches the retarded mongrel from the sky
I'm so going to have fun spawning fundamentally incompatible religions and watching the bloodworks from spess.

read article before comment lads.

no one in the thread is talking about that

Ahhh user don't say that, it couldn't have looked like that it's too horrible

OP is an idiot, the article critiques the absurdity of this hypothesis.

Noticing an unusual trend here. Neanderthals were obviously the more intelligent ones and yet they got outbred by us, namely humans. Asians carry the most Neanderthal DNA, and they are the smartest. Whites have less, and they are dumber. Africans close to none and even less intelligent.

Is there a correlation?

Reminder you are not White unless all four of your wisdom teeth grew in with no issue

There is actually. Neanderthals also had larger brains. We know brain size (talking about population, not specific individuals) correlates with IQ very well. So if we're putting 2 and 2 together...

Neanderthal women wanted the BHC.

you sounds like you watch television

What a bunch of retards.

That must be why their remains are found in common gravesites which eventually means that the Proto-Eurasians and Neanderthals lived together and merged into our ancestors.

Also that article is actually mocking that bullshit OP stated here...

>tfw barrel chest

>this guy is just trolling

Well, the guy who came up with this theory is Australian. Go figure.

Neanderthals were no more savage than humans were at that point

Also considering they went extinct lets keep that in mind when we deal with this immigrant rapist situation

>Negros
>The only human population that doesn't have neanderthal heritage
OP is a massive idiot.

Did anyone actually read this before commenting?

>only one grows at an angle
Not white then ?;_;

Haha, good article mate!

Yeah the video explains all this. The video makes the argument that this actually gave us advantages because they were a more predatory form of hominid, they developed all the hunting techniques before us due to scarcity of resources in ice age europe, they "waged war" with early humans and raped them, thus transferring some of their genetic material into us and made us stronger.

Early humans were frail small framed creatures. Basically imagine a gorillas temperament (non-confrontational as fuck) in a slim, short chimp like body. We were far from physically imposing or aggressive. Now imagine a chimp's temperament (hyper-aggressive as fuck) in a gorillas body and that's what the Neanderthals were like. They fucking raped us for a good while until our rape-baby half neanderthal children were born. They could strategize and plot much easier than neanderthals because of our newfound cool, calculating temperament. We were no longer afraid to make our own aggressive moves against them and we kept our cool while we did it instead of becoming lost in the blood-lust like the neanderthals. We simply became more efficient at carrying out our attacks and achieving our strategic goals than they were. They were too aggressive, early humans, too stupid and timid. A mix of both made modern man, a sociable but extremely calculating creature that isn't so aggressive that it's a detriment to ourselves but at the same time we aren't so stupid/timid that we can't recognize threats/opportunities and then fight to protect ourselves or expand.

This is where negroes are ill equipped, when have they ever really mounted an effective military operation against Caucasoids or Mongoloids? Basically never, they do not have the genes for war and hunting like we do.

If you actually read the article, you would have seen that they make fun of the ape claim and debunk it.

A large brain size is not the only factor in intelligence retards; if this were the case elephants would rule over us like kings.

It seems as though the quality of wits is more important than quantity.

Homo heidelbergensis

Feelsgoodman

Is that a postulation based on proximity and timing, or did they finally get the DNA confirmed?

"conclusion"
I’m not sure there’s really much to add here. The idea is wrong on almost every point.

Their brains do contribute to high intelligence, learning to use their snout properly requires a lot actually, but they are not sentient like us, havent "awakened" kind of

Around neanderthals, never relax.

Those recreations are bullshit

How do you know that? They have concept of self. They pass the mirror test.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EjukzL-bJc

I'm not saying elephants aren't intelligent, I'm saying that brain volume does not correlate directly with intelligence otherwise elephants would be more intelligent than us; as was suggested by others when they said neanderthals had larger brains.

You need to stop watching so much anime

so neanderthals are basically the white people of pre-history who despite being more intelligent got out-bred and killed by savages

it's happening again

What I find so odd is that maps like pic related show that sub Saharan Africa has an average cranial capacity (which correlates well with IQ) that's far closer to whites than one might expect (with an estimated 6% difference between northern European skull size and African skull size).

Meaning that (roughly) the average IQ of a Negro can reach 90 - 94 under optimal conditions (this is also proven by the Minnesota transracial adoption study)

Could this mean that niggers have more potential to be intelligent than we originally though?

Could this mean that they are capable of becoming a modernized race (which requires an IQ of at least 90)? Which proves all the cynical neo white supremacist notions about Negros mostly wrong?

Really makes you think.

I think it's either satire or actual raycist disinfo. The Daily Stormer is equally confusing.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

Honestly, I just wish Africa would get their shit together, so the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with it.

uuuu

What are you basing that on? The data I've seen showed a much larger difference between western Euro brain size and Sub-Saharan Africans. Are you speaking skull size or brain volume (2 different things)?

>Could this mean that they are capable of becoming a modernized race (which requires an IQ of at least 90)? Which proves all the cynical neo white supremacist notions about Negros mostly wrong?

I don't think even the most die hard race realist could deny that the black race like any other race can improve themselves or get worse. It's a matter of making efforts to improve vs making no efforts at all. If blacks made the conscious decision to breed with the most attractive and smartest of their race while doing away with their degenerate values they could seriously start unfucking their shit. They don't do this though, whites and chinks used to do it but we're not doing it so much these days.

We need to get back on the saddle whereas blacks have yet to invent a saddle.

i aint evolve from no monkey

It won't happen without our intervention.

They simply won't have the resources or the means we do, and frankly, the sooner we get into Africa and sort out their mess (thus reducing their birthrates) - before the Chinks or Islam beat us to it - the sooner we can prevent the day Africans outnumber Europeans by 4:1.

Why don't you check your bitch ass faggotry. If anyone ever tells me to check my privilege to my face I'm going to punch them in their face. Such a gay saying and anyone who says it is a faggot.

If they had that potential they would have done it.

They had not even invented the fucking wheel after thousands of years up until the day white people arrived in Africa.

What should make you think is that Europeans' ancestors lived in anything but optimal conditions - harsh winters, famines, plagues etc.- and created modern civilisation itself.

Under what you call "optimal condition" white Europeans would built a space empire more glorious than any science fiction writer could ever imagine - while niggers would maybe do what? Invent the horse carriage?

I think statistics prove otherwise

I dont disagree with you, just proposing that being smarter in a certain way, or just having higher lever of sentiency enables us to use our intelligence/brains better.

While they still have the potential to reach our intelligence and surpass it, if they'd make it past the threshold of being an animal

Cranial capacity measured in cubic centimeters (skull size was a typo).

And sauce?

>those bluepilled comments about muh racism
fucking KEK

>They were too aggressive, early humans, too stupid and timid.
>This is where negroes are ill equipped

Then why are Asians the "too timid" ones and Negroes the "too aggressive" ones?

source?

we wuz kings whitey wuz rapice

They've had this much time to improve all 10,000 years of recorded history(or not recorded in their case as they never made a written language).
I don't want to poo poo the idea, but the only way they'll improve is through breeding with other races and that only hurts the other race's collective intelligence.
>breed with the smartest, most attractive race

How does that help the "smartest, most attractive race"(whites)?
It would only hurt them by making them ugly and less intelligent.

I see the nose through the mask kike.

>TFW you kidnap and rape another dumb invasive species.

How do you do fellow neanderthals?

Part of their lack of invention was from their relative geographic isolation (for west and most of east Africa), part of it was because of who they were.

Africa was getting on its feet when the euros ran the place (unlike now which is run by an odd combination of slave owning Chinese, Islam and just regular blacks being black).

By optimal conditions I meant those highlighted in the Minnesota trans racial adoption study. Which didn't prove that the gap closed, but that the absolute numbers improved above IQ thresholds required for a "modern" society.

The fuck m8 asians are the world champions when it comes to mass slaughter.

The article you link debunks your thread topic??

jewish lie. it's actually vice versa

Blacks don't have Neanderthal DNA....

Jews have the most. And no, Neanderthals don't give you "cold emotionaless thinking and calculation" where the hell do you people pull this shit out of? THey had smaller frontal lobes than sapient. They are believed in some theories, to be schizophrenic creative geniuses though. Which seems to correlate well for Jews, who happen to be schizos with an overclocked brain.

All races have Neanderthal DNA except for Blacks. Neanderthal is where the gene for red hair comes from so Whites especially Gingers have the most Neanderthal DNA.

I didnt know that! But sentiency varies in humans aswell, less intelligent humans are more likely to follow their instincts or whatever they were taught, and have more trouble changing their ways controlling themselves compared to smarter humans who deviate more.

Different sense of self and control over said self, perhaps then elephants are further down that "scale"?

The one on the left looks like one of the masks from the Haunted Mask episode of Goosebumps.

IQ is a lot like a beautiful marble statue. People start with a certain volume and quality of marble; and when they're born their sculptors (parents/teachers/personal environment) have a certain level of skill and tools of a certain of quality.

I do think there's better quality marble than you realise, but they really suffer from poor sculptors.

I would also mention particular inventions that improved learning in europe such as glass and later coffee which greatly contributed to the knowledge base.

All races have Neanderthal DNA except for Blacks. Neanderthal is where the gene for red hair comes from so Whites especially Gingers have the most Neanderthal DNA.

Their average IQ value can be improved to or above 90. Hell, some countries in Africa (depending on the academic your spruce) already score 90 or above.

The good news is that with (what we would consider) drastic measures (I.e. boarding schools , European colonization , rapid urbanization , and totalitarianism) Africa can get that keystone 90 IQ that will make the place "decent" by western standards.

The bad news? The gap will only close by a bit and never really go away without a proper eugenics program (I.e. sterilize people with a

cbs.asu.edu/sites/default/files/PDFS/gould-science.pdf

Agreed. Elephants, chimps,.gorillas and dolphins all pass the mirror test.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6kJJfNLVA

Because it's like a nigger, only with chest hair and intelligence in its eyes.

The shaggy black fur and big brown eyes remind you of your natural predator.

Spoiler that shit, there might be Aussies in the thread

>neanderthals
>niggers
monkey education

Also that's why we are the most violent. It might look like dindus are if you look at them individually, but no other race can hold a candle to the white man's genocidal history.

Lel instead you guys got raped by Australopithicus

Reading's for fags.

Whilst this is true, you fucked it up with your silly, but interesting, theory.

ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230

Back then almost everyone was geographically isolated. That is not a valid argument.

What country in Africa averaged 90? I've never seen anything like that.

I think he meant the smartest and most attractive of their own race.

So, there's a reason that the middle east is the cradle of civilization, and I think this predating neanderthal theory holds some weight to it.

Bigger, Stronger, having greater endurance and hunting skills, neanderthals began migrating south and coming across "humans"; so they did what any non-god fearing culture would have done; raping/pillaging the tree hugging blackies.

Add a couple of thousand years and a few generations of half-breeds (and eventually half-breeds of half-breeds, and so on) trying to pick sides, eventually you get pre-history. Stronk whitey starts to migrate back north where nig nogs can't stand the cold, and "can't plan for the fucking winter because we have none" blacks migrate back south to the mother land.

Everywhere in between are the various ad-mixtures that divided/conquered the regions composing the middle east, and used their militarism and creativity to make up gods, religions, cultures and there ya go.

All the traits that make whites, well, white (fair hair, skin, vitamin D, lactose tolerance) are neander-linked, so the blacky neander shit is, I think, exactly that: shit. Other than that, a great deal of this makes sense.

>neanderthals lived in Africa

>Posting old ridiculous sci-fi horror tier shit "Theory" about Neanderthals that some faggot made up to sell his shitty D-list movie

Fuck off.

So whites and asians were the ones getting raped and were forced to evolve. Blacks, however, never had to evolve.

>Except this time, we'll probably destroy ourselves before we even get to transform into immortal cyborgs.

Don't say that m80
Stay positive, all is not doom and gloom, only most of it.

Why don't you check my dock in your mouth bitch.

That's not true. They showed white adoptive parents cohort had about a 3 point increase over black parents 86+3. And that was before they corrected the IQs for the Flynn effect.

Hope dies when civilization races to war against itself while completely ignoring real threats to its existence.

would you?

She looks like a kike, tbhfamilymember.

what did you do to shakira

botox

Oh no i agree, civilisation is obviously doomed.
I'm talking about the becoming immortal cyborgs part.

Would /Get comfy/ in a neolithic cave.

The neanderthal superpredator thing was literally made up by one guy in order to sell his book, theres no evidence that neanderthals were like that.

You've got it backwards. Neanderthals were the cool calculating ones (see larger brain). Early humans were the aggressive and simple ape. The meek are always the first to die out.

Neaderthals were lads who just wanted to hang out near their sedentary colonies
then the Sapiens dindus came around and they raped and killed them
thus Sapiens Sapiens was born wich exterminated both Sapiens and Neaderthal by fucking htem to death

Indeed I did.

>but the only way they'll improve is through breeding with other races
That's an option too, mulattoes are better than full blooded blacks so they could try and encourage white men to fuck and impregnate black african women so africa can be populated by people who aren't so dumb.

Neanderthal society was egalitarian. Human society was patriarchal. That being said, an egalitarian society is going to lose multigenerational wars. Hunans came in, raped the survivors. Thats why whites are beta numales

youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

They had larger brains, however most of it was taken up by better visuals. They had better vision because they needed it for Ice Age Europe & Asia. It helped them see better in crappy conditions.

Considering they're our first cousin, we interbred with them and because our bigger population, we absorbed them. White skin & red hair are their legacy.

Whites have Neanderthal DNA
Asians have the DNA of some great Ape I'm forgetting the name off that's related to the Neanderthal

wtf i love race mixing now

Daily reminder that Whites and Asians all have neanderthal blood.

Neanderthals had bigger brains than humans and thus were smarter. They just had a much lower population.

But negros don't have any Neanderthal DNA you dumb brazilian autist. Whites and asians have the most.

homo sapiens sapiens = beta cuck low testosterone
neanderthals: alpha, looks like high test

>Neanderthals had bigger brains than humans and thus were smarter. They just had a much lower population.

So excluding the Chinese us and the rest of the gooks are essentially repeating history?

>alpha, looks like high test

they were manlets with high pitched voices and also cannibals

neanderthals were autistic as fuck

>cannibals
HIGH TEST

They were once thought to have had the most, but it turns out it wasn't a cousin of the neanderthal that they thought. It's actually denisovan DNA.

>no mention of brain lipids
>(((Carl Zimmer)))
Come on, this is too easy.

Stop posting Jewish half truths on Cred Forums. This isn't reddit.

cannibalism is autistic, and therefore low-test

Who
/occipital bun/ here?

Neander/pol/

It's time to strike back!

Context?

According to estimates likely conducted by Wicherts et al. The IQ of Sierra Leone is 91:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/sl-sierra-leone#

Do keep in mind the people Wicherts et AL likely studied in Sierra Leone were not as effected by the abysmal conditions found there as opposed to the studies conducted by Richard Lynn (which had a multitude of their own problems desu).

Other estimates pointed towards the average IQ of Nigeria being equivalent to modern African Americans.

>tfw 3% neanderthal DNA

berrypickers get out reee

What kind of species is that in OPs pic? I don't think that's a neanderthal, but whatever it is it looks neat and fascinating, I want to look it up before my autism kills me.

shitty reconstruction of neanderthal

have this pic as compensation

>very fast nannerthal runnig at incredibly hihg speed

Serious question, how do scientists 'know' the skin color of neanderthals?

Well everyone has already pretty much covered the basics so I'm just gonna throw out my zany theories for any anthropology buffs to discuss with me.

Denisovan is actually the species where we get our red and blond hair from, as well as our height. Neanderthals started out swarthier, but they are the origin of blue eyes. Denisovan were the proto indo european types, the hyperboreans, the tall red haired giants- which lines up with the oversized pinky bone and tooth found.

Goddamit why is this so cool, I want to become a neanderthal, or befriend and keep one in my house, these guys are fucking rad. Gonna make a folder for these pics.

kek

>Rape
No buddy the neanderthals did the raping because one of them can break your skull with a single punch and none your kicks or punchs will do shit to them because of their thick skulls these guys were able to get back up like nothing happened after freaking ungulants tackled them in the torso.

I bet female neanderthals held down human males to force their dicks into her.

5.5% neanderthal here, literally have health issues that are most often caused by hybridization.
Of Amisch descent and this Alsatian and Swabian.

AWAKEN

Then how do you explain african man's lack of desire or capability to effectively wage war like we can?

I'd say that's the most defining characteristic between us. We are good at fighting as a group, they are fucking terrible at it. Those sort of genetic traits and characteristics define predators, predators are often territorial, coordinate/fight in unison effectively. Africans have been prayed upon by every other fucking race and it turns out every other race has neanderthal DNA.

Doesn't that tell you something? That Neanderthal DNA does start to look like the mark of a predator on our genes if you think about it.

kek'd n check'd

>see flags
like pottery

>preyed upon
fix'd

what a terrible error

>I thought white people had the most Neanderthal DNA
They do, OP is one of the tinfags who claims Jews and Niggers were Neanderthals.

fake

No you retard...

No.

Neanderthals evolved in ice age europe, how do you suppose they evolved to become gentle, pacifistic beings? Europe was home to huge neolithic mammals and not much plant life at all. The Neanderthals would have had to hunt fucking mammoths and giant fucking rhinos. Not easy creatures to kill as you can imagine, the neanderthals would have had to have been extremely capable predators to sustain themselves on an ice age European diet for thousands of years.

White human = Neanderthal master race + African nigger. The original Aryans were destroyed by racemixing with African immigrants, just like what is happening in Sweden today.

Okay

Who /frecklesgreeneyesredhair/ mustard race here?
Poor neanderthals had longer gestation periods and their women died in childbirth more often so they were basically out bred by the human scum

>tfw 100% neanderthal DNA
hsdavjkba ase lkgfds wela d wflkwe t

Humans outside of Africa are African DNA and some Neanderthal DNA as well as selection by an environment that required technology to survive and forward planning, because of the seasons.

Closer to the equator you can hunt and gather all year long which explains why they are less into forward planning and technology (farming).

They had to value their lives more because they couldnt reproduce as quick which would probably lead to smarter predator behaviors

>A higher quality Denisovan genome published in 2012 reveals variants of genes in humans that are associated with dark skin, brown hair and brown eyes - consistent with features found with Melanesians today.[44]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

only mention of skin color I've seen is from above, which isn't "pure" neanderthal. Artistic recreations of neanderthals always depict them as white tho, but that may be because of historic reasons -early (19th century?) european anthropologists that discovered them depicted them as white. The only genetic based research I've even seen talks about disease resistance. Both species could have developed light skin independently of each other based solely on environment.

doesn't mater how much of an aggressive rapist predator you are: if your offspring ends up shooting blanks, your genes will not live on in
>found evidence that both Denisovan and Neanderthal ancestry has been lost from the X chromosome, as well as genes expressed in the male testes. They theorize that this has contributed to reduced fertility in males, which is commonly observed in other hybrids between two highly divergent groups of the same species.

phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

>Old Neanderthals niggers hunted and raped humans
>Posts a link that argues the exact opposite
I wonder how many people ITT actually opened and read the link.

Asians have the most neanderthal DNA. CHECK M8, CHINK SHIT !

I thought white people had the most Neanderthal DNA. we always get fucked by primates

>niggers raped the neanderthalian aryians into a lesser species
oy vey

JEWS ARE NEANDERTHALS.

THIS WHOLE WAR IS AN EVOLUTIONARY COMPETITION BETWEEN NEANDERTHALS / JEWS AND CRO MAGNONS / ARYANS.

JEWS ARE NEANDERTHALS.

THIS IS THE FINAL RED PILL AND THE SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH QUESTION.

this^

If a Neanderthal walked around these days in normal clothes and what not, he would be hard to recognize as a non-human.

Come at me.

JEWS ARE NEANDERTHALS.

Neanderthals had a significantly larger brain case than homo sapiens and were individually more intelligent with better tools. The main barrier appears to be a larynx less suited to language in Neanderthals. So while individual Neanderthals and local groups could be superior to homo sapiens, their language was too limited to pass on innovations to larger groups.

Individually, Neanderthals were superior. They were stronger, smarter and tougher than Cro Magnons. But their lack of a complex language limited the development of their society and culture.

news.softpedia.com/news/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-to-survive-15264.shtml

>I wasn't born during the Paleolithic Era

Feels bug, mayne.

I'm an Alberto barbosa and I must have a huge ammount of Neanderthal DNA. I have a huge brow ridge and an occipital bun, which almost no one has, except people with ape man genes. I think it's somewhat cool desu.

untruee, I have denisovan DNA and I'm euro heritage.

No. They lived in secluded tribes, so their urge to expand rapidly simply didn't exist.
They most likely faded away from history while some mixed with the overflow of Homo Sapiens entering the region. Homo Sapiens pretty much absorbed the Neanderthals in Europe, creating the modern European white man.

There are significant anatomical differences. So it would be fairly easy to spot them. They're still human however a different species.

You guys never been into /paleo/?

>there are "people" in my country, right-fucking-now, that look less human than this guy
Abolishing White Australia was a mistake.

Speaking of Abos, what did they evolve from?
Any sciencefags want to answer?

Highly intelligent breed of koalas

>that tiny peepee

LOL

I once saw in here a thread about jews and neaderthals and someone posted an infographic about cro magnon and neanderthals. it as a big image with a black background. does anyone have it?

They're an offshoot of the Dravidians and were separated from the rest of humanity for 80,000 years

Feels good desu

Wtf? I hate white males now.

This doesn't really work. The "Us-and-Them"/"Neanderthal Predation Theory" does not hold up.

It would make for a much more interesting background, though. We know that they were intelligent and could communicate, too. As our brother race, it wouldn't really work. Too dissimilar.

>That’s the history of humanity proposed by the “Neanderthal Predation theory”. It sounds rather absurd. Well, spoilers for the rest of this post: it is absurd.

Can you read the article you linked, you dirty huehue?

mushrooms

East Asians are actually responsible for the most deaths in history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll

Where to take this test? How much does it cost?

There are people who unironically think abos are human.

Image related.

check your privilege homo sapiens

Neanderthals are what made us white and superior, brother. Places on earth where the two didn't meet and mate have accounted for nothing since then, and never would have on their own. Without those slight mutations, we'd all still be clubbing beasts to death in the woods for food.

23andme. $200 when last I checked.

He looks like a viking

The Wendol also ate the dead and thought they were bears.

Looks like 6/10 hungarian grill desu

How the fuck can China have killed off 250+ million of its citizens throughout history and still have the largest population in the world?
That's just crazy.

uh dood,

Whites mixed with neanderthals.

Sub sarahan africans mixed with H. Heidelbergensis and some other unknown hominids.

Australian aborigines mixed with Denisovans.

We're not just separate races, but we're partially different species.

But..whites have neanderthal. NOT blacks.

HIHG SPEED

Howard Stern is based as fuck. He hates male genital mutilation and doesn't afraid of anything.

fucking kek

Don't forget the poor guys went extinct because they became a minority in their own homeland and were overrun by mutts.

As seen in the respected genetics journal: Shit I Pulled Out of my Ass.

Thanks, Leaf.

>These vicious neanderthals hunted humans almost to extinction (and raped human women, to add insult to injury)
I would pay top dollar to watch neanderthal cuck porn

>Australian aborigines mixed with Denisovans.
No Northern Europeans mixed with Denisovians hence why they were discovered in Eurasia

*species mixing

Asians also mixed with Neanderthals.

More interestingly they double-dipped - Asians diverted from the European population which had already mixed with Neanderthals and headed East where they mixed with a second group of Neanderthals. Maybe this is why Asians are shorter than Europeans and Europeans are shorter than Africans.

In China some scientists also believe that they aren't related to the rest of the world at all, but rather branched off at Homo Erectus.

Any idea what the fuck happened to Somalis?

>American education
How could China kill so many people if chinks didn't breed like rats?

Well, I know that they breed like rats. I was just remarking at how insane their breeding rate is.
It's sort of an American euphemism to ask a question you know the answer to, Italybro

I just had to repost the >american education meme bro

That's alright, I love memes.
----->:^)

>Europeans are shorter than Africans
That's completely false. The country with the tallest population in the world is the Netherlands, with scandinavian countries being not too far behind.

American negroids get their height from their partial european ancestry.

But really euphenism does not men that, what you did was ask a rhetorical question which i think would be called a figure of speech

>The country with the tallest population in the world is the Netherlands, with scandinavian countries being not too far behind.
No, THAT'S completely false.
>American negroids get their height from their partial european ancestry.
As is this, since it's been proven it comes from selective breeding of slaves.

Nice try, Torontoman.

>he gets his ideas about biology from watching NBA basketball and Hollyweird movies