Mudslime chimps out at university over a Pauline Hanson t-shirt

We got a live one here fellas. Fucking sand niggers.

twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGgk1sYY3GI
youtu.be/BPjpqiCxc4o
youtube.com/watch?v=0XlEkeot7HM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi6TbLmeFoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=64it4eAQjnk
onenation.com.au/promotional
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pauline-hanson-hires-extrump-adviser/news-story/a91da93c5c94edc66d6c6a6f33ed3a53
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/02/muslims-dont-tolerate-multiculturalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
youtube.com/watch?v=459x66E_vmo
youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8
twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705
allhomes.com.au/ah/nsw/rent-residential/lakemba/12687110
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A psychotic Muslim.

What a surprise.

Sandniggers are completely irrational and prone to hostility and violence.

They need to go back.

A Muslim behaving insanely?
How odd they are usually so rational

>that SJW that defends her
Textbook

having to bear through that must be really exhausting and to a certain extent nerve-wrecking

youtube.com/watch?v=xGgk1sYY3GI

Don't forget the cuck standing there in the background with his hands on his hips staring angrily.

>screaming insane nig
> white chick who supports her for some reason
>jewfro beta cuck

Did this make the news in aus?

Any link?

Hear the hysteria in her voice sounds like she's having a fit!

>Deal with it

Fucking based

WE NEED MORE TRIGGERING OF LEFTIES AND iMMIGRANTS.

1 punch, paper-jawed cunt

>get off this campus because i dont agree with your politics
>you're a fascist

does she not know what fascism fucking means?

also anyone know what uni?

Nope. Don't appear so. I just saw it posted on twitter.

Nothing worse than a Muslim SJW

youtu.be/BPjpqiCxc4o

Thats how the left have been getting their way for so long now...time to give it back to em and have a few laughs.

Ah well, a bit of time and exposure it might do.

Of course the lef wing media won't touch it.

why do people even acknowledge them? just smile, say go fuck yourself and keep moving. when you argue with them, they win.

REMOVE KEBAB!

Fucking demons.

Clean your guns and run your miles, it's time to fucking kill.

Why does Pauline Hansen trigger kebab?

I'm glad in America if someone gets in your face and screams like that you can use physical violence against them.

much like a good didgeridoo player, the left has learned to breathe through their nose so they can screech nonstop through their cakeholes

youtube.com/watch?v=0XlEkeot7HM

Reprt this to every major media outlet she'll get a bit of air time.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed

No.

This is an all day, erry day chimp out situation for them.

That's all they fucking do. It's why 49% of Australians want all Muslims banned from Australia.

Should've just killed the psychotic cunt

the guy sounds like the faketaxi guy

Jesus Christ.

So this is what being triggered looks like?

Fuck Mudslimes t.b.h.

I want Hillary to win.

Holy crap how were people so calm after she said that?

anyone know which shirt it was specifically? Looked up a few on google, and they are all so basic, she must have been looking to be upset and was looking for anything.
DESU didn't know who she was until this post, so I thank her.

>frizzy Fred the standover cuck

lmao

Do it.

I hope they get fucking banned from here too.

"He's a proto-facist"

Nah baby, I'm the real thing.

>He's a proto-fascist!

This is what happens when retards go to left-wing indoctrination centers and have big words implanted into their heads

Please kill yourself leftie.

Pauline is good at triggering people.

In her latest speech in Parliament she stated the objective fact that all of our modern terrorist attacks were conducted by Muslim refugees.

This made the Greens get up in a mass triggering event and flee parliament to their safe space.

bump? anyone know for sure tho?

I fucking love videos like this.

R E M O V E
K E B A B

I remember when crypto-fascist was a thing.

Now it's like;

>You can drop the Crypto, Commie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi6TbLmeFoQ

Which uni was this cunts

Countries everywhere have proven to just get shittier the more Muslims they take in but lefties make it seem like you're the devils son if you admit you don't want Muslim immigration.

Yeah, who the fuck are you to dare to wear an offensive clothing item!?!?!

Your t-shirt is an externalisation of an extreme world view.

She started a populist movement in Australia and is a leading proponent of banning Muslims from the country

I look forward to wearing my swastika shirt to Oktoberfest

No idea. She has a bunch.

She just flew in Trumps economic adviser.

I hope you burgers pull through. She's going to need support.

>that SJW that defends her
Yup, the idiot doesn't realize is that this is just a slight example of the intolerance of islam about pretty much everything..

Islam is the most fascist totalitarian ideology you can pretty much at all come across, so it's hilarious that she calls him a fascist.

You will be arrested for that.

I wouldn't give a fuck and I'm not even a nazi.

Toppest of keks.

Wonder where Huff Po is asking if this is really what the world is coming to, clothing policing of the population. Tsk Tsk.

How dare they. My great grandfather died fighting for Germany.

I bet if I wore a hammer and sickle they'd have no problem with it.

even though 35% of greens voters wanna ban all muslims

As you shouldn't. Its a shirt. Who gives a fuck.

why are you a jew?

Thank you!
Brilliant. Nothing new either!
Since 1996.
youtube.com/watch?v=64it4eAQjnk

Please explain shirt I hope

I'm going to send this shit to Pauline and people like Paul Murray. Hopefully others will get to see how "tolerant" these Muzzies are.

Actually got told to take off a Hammer & Sickle T-Shirt is Italy by a Priest.

Was pretty funny. They also made the Canadian girl I was banging put on my jumper to cover up her arms.

REMOVE KEBAB

I like how the blonde dyke "thing" says "yeah, well I've seen you around campus harassing women"

:^)

>to cover up her arms

did she have communist tattoos or something?

So what would the left do if thousands of people wore Pauline Hanson tee shirts everyday??

Aussies. Who is this Pauline
Where are your Pauline generals
She sounds based

WHAT?

YOU WANNA PUNCH ME IN THE FACE?

HUH?

Donald TRUMP stole a move from her too!

Throw a tantrum until they got tired and fell asleep then wake up and do it all over again

The butthurt would be heard on the ISS. At least in Melbourne anyway.

Makes my blood boil.

I might get a few shirts and wear them...should i watch my back?? onenation.com.au/promotional

I kinda feel the urge to CRACK A NIGGERS FUCKING SKULL!

Fucking rekt

A Jewish neocon is far worse (can't have invite the world without invade the world).

nah half the countries with ya mate

Actually I might get this pic printed on a few shirts

horowitz has been godly at btfo terrorist sympathisers like her

lesbos sticking up for kebabs, this has to be melbourne

islam and sharia is not australian culture. neither eur or abo culture.

no ties to either culture. 100% imported recently belongs in middle east

australia is not middle east

guy with cuy hair is such a faggot

I'd love to buy a shirt but I'm not sold on that design. It looks like what the people handing out things outside the polling booths wear...which is probably what they are.

No shit! nice info.
Story on it, good time to ask what a good aus news source is?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pauline-hanson-hires-extrump-adviser/news-story/a91da93c5c94edc66d6c6a6f33ed3a53

>I'm going to send this shit to Pauline and people like Paul Murray. Hopefully others will get to see how "tolerant" these Muzzies are.
Might want to include articles like this aswell.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/02/muslims-dont-tolerate-multiculturalism/

Also here's a concrete and recent example of what happens when muslims grow demographically via hijrah and 4 wife and instructions to outbreed kuffar/host population.

Lebanon. The multiculti christians that had been westernized after the fall of the ottomans, welcomed in muslims in 60-70's the muslims repaid the multiculti christians by outgrowing their population on purpose gradually calling for more and more sharia, eventually culminating in a civil war launched by muslims going into church sunday morning and executing the entire congegration. And then continuing the civil war launched at that point.

To make it ultra short islam has 2 modes of attack, 1 overt warfare 2 is the one in action now since the kuffar nations are too strong, hijrah the trojan horse migration embedded in islamic texts/law.. using abrogation to appear peaceful so you do not throw them out, and when numbers grow they implement more and more of medina sharia law and go from mecca verses (the trojan horse verses) to medina verses (authoritative). till the point of full sharia implementation and scrapping of your national law.

Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

Do you know what the muslims told the multiculti sjw's in lebanon when they asked? But why are you doing this we were helping you and nice to you.. And they told them, hah.. you are like the rest you kuffar/infidels.. they made no difference between them and the christians.

This is just a recent example a few decades ago.. muslims aren't invading by force because their caliphate fell in 1922 who tried to invade europe and other places for 1400 years.

Remove kebab.

This is like when women tell men, "oh yeah? Well I'll tell everyone you raped me!"

I can't beat up up so I'll have other men do it. Fucking Christ white women are shit teir now. I've only been with Latina women since 2006. They treat white men like trophies.

Whoever Pauline Hanson is must be pretty based if she got that kind of reaction from this raghead nigger bitch. Ill make sure to support her extra if I ever come across her.

Fucking jessie eisenberg behind her trying to look tough.

When are we going to ban these fucks turnbull won't do it so when will he be ousted?

Fucking cucks destroying a good stance.

Anyone who wants to stop muslim mass migration to take over austraila and europe and west in general is ofcourse met with resistance by muslims they attempt fear and intimidation and these things, it shouldn't be surprise to you when they literally have a prophet who said himself that
>i have become triumphan through TERROR

What's the definition of terrorism, aside from instilling fear and these things?

"the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

Exactly what muslims doing, are you against sharia law being gradually implemented and your nation being flooded by muslims, expect them try to intimidate you, call you words like islamophobic xenophobic etc. or being physically threatened.

Islam doesn't tolerate anything but itself when it is fully implemented.

>white people voting for white interests = fascism
It's like the lefties and mud people are really asking us to go full NatSoc.

Koran and Marx book-burnings, when?

Nah thats Mark Zuckerberg the founder 9gag.
Rip in peas

melbourne needs a kick in the arse.

>White woman comes up and defends Mudslime
Kek, worthless whore

It's programmed in to white women now. If a woman is upset it's the mans fault.

She looks very, very similar to someone in one of my classes at uni...however I don't think this vid was taken at UniSA

She wants us to drag them out of their homes and gut them like the dawgs they are

For everyone wanting more based pauline.
At 25:00 mark:
Guy explaining away the 60-70% of aboriginals are alcoholics.
"White Australians are the biggest drunks in the world"
uncut scene

youtube.com/watch?v=459x66E_vmo

Guys her first name is beautiful, I shit you not.

>When you're absolutely hated in your own country by everyone except a portion of other white males because you think standing up for free speech and anti authoritarianism is a just cause

White man burden lads.

Oh, the ironing
"THIS PUHSIN IS A FASCIST"
>Tells him what to wear and where he's allowed to be while wanting to remove his rights because he disagrees with her politics

nah, they just don't like chicks with exposed skin in Churches.

came here to post this

truly hilarious

Yea white privilege my ass.

Australian politician. Like Trump if he was far more Cred Forums.

She even shares the same economic adviser as Trump.

No generals because she's been out of politics for like 20 years and spent a bunch of time in jail.

She's back now, and it's making the left have a fucking mental breakdown.

Huff Po Australia wouldn't even put up a transcript of her Great Parliamentary Triggering speech.

>calls the dude a fascist
>is literally dictating what he can and can't wear, and what he can and can't support

Who is this fat cunt and who let her in? What a hypocritical piece of shit.

She's not fucking welcome here. UnAustralian as fuck. Fuck off back to the desert you whore. If you spoke like that to any Muslim male he'd slap your shit back to the fucking stone age.

>Pauline Hansen
BU BUUUUUTTTT i thought people should be free to wear whatever they want at least thats the cunt argument from social justice fascists for covered Muslim whores like this one?
Now what :(

>She's back now, and it's making the left have a fucking mental breakdown.

Yeah, but will she be an Aussie Trump or more like Dutch Wilders?
Meaning Trump is up for president and Wilders is sort of anonymous right now.

yeah it was from the UPF:

facebook dot com slash /unitedpatriotsfront (slash) videos (slash) 345355669132225/

Not many m8.

The one you're reading there isn't terrible. It's our equivalent of the Washington Post.

Our papers are notoriously shitty, as a whole fucking 75% of our media is owned by Murdoch (he even owns Marxists rags here, go figure).

The rest are owned by American interests like Ariana Huggington...So you can imagine what they're like.

The Daily Telegraph is pretty much the Aus version of the Daily Mail (which also has an Aus version). But the Australian is probably the least retarded, yet still slightly right of center publication. Very widely read too.

They also did an expose on George Soros and his deep pockets and where he's spreading his cash around in Australia.

Pauline was only in jail for 11 weeks it was a set up for being too red pilled for her time.

So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them and are going to be in power soon.

Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

I pray to fucking god Trump wins, the Libs get their heads out of their asses and see the tide is turning and reinstate Abbott.

Turnbull utterly failed to deliver the "youth" or "moderate" vote to the LNP. He's a fucking fraud.

I'm not exaggerating when I say wearing a Pauline Hanson T-Shirt in some neighborhoods here is rolling a dice with serious injury or death.

I mean that. She's basically like our Geert Wilders. It's pretty fucked up really.

>Why do people keep putting shit on us muslims?
>Ok, now your rights end where my feelings begin - and you should be removed from campus because of your political stance
>Physically strikes at his phone/camera

Religion of peace ladies and gentleman.

>So why is Australia dominated by the Abos?

Spastic leaf, that's as retarded as saying Canada is "dominated" by Inuit / Aboriginal Canadians. It's not you dumb inbred fuck. They're just something we have to deal with because the only cunts competent enough to wipe them out were the Tasmanians.

>A leaf is saying another country is cucked by its natives
We're not the ones giving millions to tribal chiefs only for it to be embezzled
Your tax $$hard at work m8

REMOVE KEBAB

Serious question. How can abos be even considered human? Doesn't their average IQ fall well below the mentally retarded line, a line that I remind you was lowered to not include so many American blacks?

>my wifes son
>jebhead2016

I remember that thread. Holy shit my sides.

If you make fun of me or my country, I win.

>pic
kek

Much more like Wilders.

Thankfully the dumbass Liberals put Turnbull in charge after shafting Based Tones, it backfired, and people gave Pauline far more power in the senate, creating a headache for everyone.

Winning implies its even a contest

Closer to Wilders. Our government is a duopoly and she isn't in either of the 2 parties.

Her party and other fringe parties will sometimes hold the balance of power in the senate, so they sometimes get oversight on laws.

What generally happens is we don't pass any fucking laws for a whole 4 years (except the standard laws that nobody opposes updating)

It's why Australia is such a fucking retard when it comes to social development. Nothing gets done because it's 2 parties equally at odds with each other who are happy to keep the status quo and bounce government between one another every few years.

The 3rd party candidates try to bring in new policies so we can actually move into the future (we're dependent on coal because we're retarded) but they get stifled constantly

Anyway back to the original point, Hanson is one of those 3rd party candidates who won't be able to pass legislation but will sometimes be able to block legislation

Give it another 4 or 8 years and see whether she can increase more members to her party, but it's still insignificant and they'll never have a majority or get either 1 of the major parties to assist them in legislation passage for anti islam legislation

>It was from the UPF

That alone means the entire contents will be dismissed by anyone non Cred Forums viewing it.

REMOVE KEBAB

Unbelivable that you could get attacked for wearing a t-shirt of a politician in Australia Id never have thought that it would be possible!!!

So that's why I just ordered one from the One Nation site yeeehaaa

Win? Win what exactly? Tell me of this mythical game where people don't make fun of Canadians. It's sounds fucking magical.

Never say never.

The U.S. duopoly just got fucking rekt this year.

Head down to Lakemba and order a halal snack pack.

That last comment.
>You've got to be cruel to be kind
It rings so true. But no muslim wants to be told they're responsible for their own communities. Every Muslim achievement is proof of the glory of Islam and every negative act is somebody else's problem.

Their dirty communities (and I know as I live in one) are somebody else's problem.
Their extreme politics are just a reaction to events happening on the other side of the world.
Their own bigotry towards women and minorities is just a misunderstanding of Islam.
Anything you throw at them, they have an excuse for.

They simply won't be told.
Harsh truths don't get through.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Think of how much this poor woman has suffered already, and now she has to deal with your bigotry. For shame.

I'm suprised she wasn't filming him and asking him for his full name

Quality leaf post

Dirty islamic monkey chimping out over nothing, colour me surprised.

Kek at the jewfro fag standing there angrily as fucking if he's going to do something about it besides complain in his gender studies class.

Fucking Christ, m8.

Satire friend, satire.

That's Michael Cera

Someone mind converting to webm/mp4?

i do feel bad that she was indoctrinated

REMOVE KEBAB

don't do that...

Cred Forums let's resurrect Lalli. This madness has gone too far.

Yeah that would be a hoot! I might strap a suicide vest on first.

Pauline Quote about immigrants at very end.
Video has context, goes on a guided tour of the aboriginal 'slums' essentially they don't take care of.
Interviewer : "Is there room enough in your heart to be caring and tolerant and sensitive?"

Pauline: "Yes there is room enough in my heart, yes I am. I am a very caring person, but I tell you what you've got to be cruel to be kind"

Also:
Her 2016 'Maiden Speech', she's a true hero, you can hear the emotion in her voice. Serious and poignant, kind of person you want. Willing to speak the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8

Thanks for the info! I'll remember it.

Stay strong Australia!

I'll come with you, I live there.

Who cares about this country? Those in power are selling us out so why should the little guys give anymore fucks?

Im born to Chinese migrants. I can be a degenerate if i want. If you multi-generational Australians are not doing shit why should i care?

Time to sneak into your backyard and steal your dog and eat it. Is this what you want?

Passive fucks.

Lel fucking mudshits can fuck off

Remove Kebab.

I mean it's a bit too late for us ahah but might as well say it.

M8... that fucking fat cow is despicable.

We should get a few thousand dudes to move into your area and take it back...I have been thinking of a way to organise this but it would need a quite a few dedicated souls to take back lakemba.Maybe you could help facilitate a mass move??

To you as well

T H I C C

Seriously guys why dont we all just contribute to the degeneracy until the government starts doing something about it?

If they dont hen we never owe them a single thing to begin with.

E.g. I live in a unit where all these fucking w their rubbish into one bin and stacking them up like crazy. You know what i do? I just do what theyre doing so they notice whats actually going on. It's better now

It's too late mate. Just glass it from orbit. I'll understand.

No

The government/jews literally wants it to get worst

Yea its too late bro. Yea bro. Just roll over. We'll wait for brother Zhou with his millions and LV handbag to come to Lakemba and turn the entire suburb into apartments.

Roll over cucks

REMOVE KEBAB!

Hehhehe roll over cuck. Do nothing stay passive. Fucking sell out

thats not thic you fucker

Have you seen your PM mate?

I said glass it, quickest solution in my opinion.
Is there something there worth preserving?

control your niggers, straya...

she needs a proper slap to the chops, m8

maybe not in murica

>stay passive
>not arming yourself for race war and starting it if Hillary wins

You fucks let the hillaries of Australia take over, don't lecture me about initiative you cuck ass

Is there any white majority streets or areas in lakemba?

I'd rather they just die than be triggered honestly

rip harambe

Just wait for the property developers ro gentrify it once the population becomes unbearable.

>hurrr glass it
Great solution you dumb fucking cunt. I fucking hate you white australians so fucking much you let literally allow yourselves to be fucked in the ass by ethnics. I should've just be born in china

It would have to be a stategic move..we would need a stack of hard men for secutiry then back them up with footie clubs and any other large organisatyion with willng patriots to move in. We would also need a realestate agent to get the properties to rent.

>twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705

the funny thing is, you've got a bunch of muslim refugees running to westernized democracies for one overwhelming reason:

MUSLIMS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM TRUE ISLAM

just call them heretics who would be beheaded in their homelands

the funniest part of this post is the jebhead2016

Why on earth go to the trouble, let them have their shithole. Move to Penrith or the Blue mountains if you want white people and "cheap" housing.

>tfw cheap housing is anything under 1 million dollars.
>tfw sinking in that I will be a wage slave for life simply for the right to have shelter.

You're a second gen immigrant. It's no wonder you don't give a fuck about this country. Typical cunt. If you hate this country so much fuck off back to China you cunt, and take your fucking parents with you.

he's fishing just add him to the filter

I agree with this too actually. The Muslims we have are no more than leftwing scum.

Can you remain realistic? Or is pol just a circle jerk with zero substance?

I get it Australia. chinadolla. I totally get it. Sell out your country because of you want to fuck chinadolls.

I feel sorry for ever feeling proud to hold an Australian passport

>not buying a property and renting it out and using the rent to pay for your own rent/travel

'You have no right to be here.'

KEKEKEKEKEK

Did Stavros just got b&?

Its no trouble really it would be a great thing to do.

@AusAesthetics Wow that big fat land whale obviously are a shit load of bacon tisk tisk muhammed only likes his girls 9 year old sized

looooooooool at that tweet I found

Yea im totally fishing. Eat shit ethnic.

most likely, it was a roll post

It was a joke you autist.

It's typically loudmouth cunts like you who do the least.
You keep stacking rubbish up bro, you're a real hero standing up for white Australia.
A regular Tommy Robinson.

SJW will attack christians all day(which is fine, fuck christians, and there jew god), but then will defend a mudslime who's doing shit easily 100 times worse in the modern world. I mean, mudslimes are so fucked up, they split into to groups so even they could hate/kill mudslimes.

Sad.

Honestly the single One Nation shirt that they're selling looks pretty bad. We should emulate the success of the MAGA cap; simple yet bold and instantly recognisable. Might mock up some stuff in Photoshop tomorrow and submit it.

>he wants a yellow man to do an anglo's job
Man you people really are passive. Ill be eating your dogs in 40 years. Because it will be legal.

This is at Curtin university lmao. I used to go there.

Is it still a technology university or has it gone SJW.

This. They will do anything to shutdown any christian meeting. By means of threatening the venue where it was going to held.

Fucking scum of the earth

You need to live in a house for like 2 years? before you can rent it out. Or else you need to pay massive amounts of taxes and cant make any money anyway. Im just waiting for the shit to hit the fan globally and once the Chinese all flee or get exterminated the housing prices will go way down. Its a bubble, not worth taking out a mortgage at this price. Im renting a 2 bedroom apartment for now for 260 a week so its not so bad although my neighbours are all bogans but I legit never have had any trouble at all.

Oh I forgot.
It's like fucking Auschwitz in here.

Muslim niggers are fat
Aussies are scrawny hungry skeletons

Welfare at work.

>YOU'RE HARASSING WOMEN
>apparently by wearing a tshirt supporting a woman

also who is that daft gonk in the purple jumper? is he there as the shouty girl's bodyguard?

>it's unrealistic because it's the current year
>america would never have a civil war about the constitution
>nationalists would never weaponize and start fighting

If Hillary wins, her bans on the second amendment will definetly start a war

IT IS MY RIGHT TO WEAR A HIJAB OR WHATEVER FUCKING THING I WANT. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, DO NOT HAVE TO RIGHT TO WEAR ANYTHING I DON'T APPROVE OF. FUCK OFF!!!! Fucking Mudslims.

This.

Unfortunately it will never happen because he knows full well his people will reject him as tainted.

0/10 banter by that cunt, deport his ass.

Hey faggot how are your factory jobs. White Australians getting cucked out of low skilled jobs in place of ethnics. Fucking sell outs.

Better pick up mandarin chinese now so you can stay ahead.
You ready to work for auntie jing? Prepare yourself for complete disregard for wokrplace conditions

I was in that thread. watching those Muzzies BTFO

My sides kek'd hard

Those fucking white liberal zookeepers coming to her defense....

All roles were played out in perfect jew meme'd synchronization.

The hysterical oppressed shit skin

The thin sanctimonious self important beta liberal white guy

the problematic pussy gargling white feminist bitch.

How bout you support your candidates and agenda and this guy supports his. What so hard to understand about that you fattima?

Based kike.

This reeks of /r/asianmasculinity

Fuck off.

that's just every leftist, not just muzzies

I just hope they don't all come here when they leave Australia.

Probably senpai. Cheap food here is full of calories and makes you fat as fuck. Low calories food here like fruits are actually quite expensive. Or fresh food O should say

>So mad he had to respond twice.
Chill, Chang.

He was a Kiwi too. Plenty of keks

I was thinking the same thing, He's trying to act all tough but would be laid out in a fucking second if he tried to do something

they'l most likely go to eurabia

Here's a few rentals for cheap allhomes.com.au/ah/nsw/rent-residential/lakemba/12687110

And what are you soing to save your country? Pls tell me im sying to kmow. Or are you like this guy just 'waiting' for things to fix itself.

Nah friend, im staying here. Why go to china when Australia has less degenerates, although at this rate it wouldn't make a difference.

Maybe you should make me fucker? How does it feel to have a yellow dog eater have all the legal rights as you do?
My parents obtain their citizenship in the 90s and their english still fucking sucks. You want more of us cuck? Ofc you do, roll over.

It's illegal to possess anything with a swastika on it in Germany.

I'm on her side. Hanson just spreads hate. It's un-Australian.

Soon Islam will be the prevailing religion in Australia and then what you say will be meaningless.

Some Australian terrorist attacks have been carried out by ordinary white Australians. How do you explain that?

Please do it, user, and grow an Adolf mustache to match. People will think you're a really funny dude and will want to take many pictures of you.

I dont browse those type of subreddits but how does my post reek asianmasculinity? Ill adjust my posting after ive read your reasoning.

>un-australian
>ameriburger

0/10 bait friendo

>All those brown turd units

You'd be nestled amongst government housing, living in those.

Careful lighting fires little yellow man, you may get burned.

Can confirm, This is at Curtin University in Western Australia. Source: i go there.

They represent Socialist Alternative, a politics club or some shit. they try and sell their shitty communism news letter at main pathways every week. also they get aggressive if you say you aren't voting for them in Student guild politics.

underrated

>addresses nothing
Okay im 'chill' 'bro' 'uleh' gotta chill like you guys like a true blue aussie. Just not give a fuck about anything.

I watched that live...nobody expected the water-throwing, even more the slaps...

Hows your chinese lessons? Vancouver and Toronto treating you well?

fucking mudspeaker

nigger

Lakemba is in the Canterbury bankstown area is it??

i have a good chink friend who is a legit chink ( struggles with english )

i would rather have a beer with my legit chink shit mate than your half gook arse.

you are most annoying, i hope your slits glue together with fairy dust in your sleep and you never see again, this is what your ying yang generates and you just need to wear it, you're an annoying yellow faggot.

id like my chink shit mate to bash you, not just for irony nut because you are neither aussie or chink, you actually dont know who you are , faggot.

>He thinks he was having a debate with me.

You reek of insecurity.

Most of these women just need a good dicking

Isla Vista pt. 2?

Can we get a "some of you are alright. don't go to curtain university tomorrow"?

Day of the rope soon enough, motherfucker. Tides are turning.

for the low low price of $300 a week!

(You)

Yes

Shouldve voted for pauline hanson in 1998. Because of your parents, people like me and ahmed over there are giving you a nice dose of enrichment.

A thousand times this. Muslims believe in all of the bullshit Christians do, along with a whole other boatload of other violent bullshit. Islam is basically a savage, violent, niggerish knockoff of Christianity. If you shit on Christianity, you should shit twice as hard on Islam.

fuck up cunt

Hen hao, xiexie. Nine?

How does it feel knowing I pull more slanty pussy in a week than you'll see in a lifetime, friend?

Also can confirm. I went there.

Lmao, I can't believe this would happen. I didn't even realise that SJWs went there.

even if we could find a base area outside of Lakemba ...afterall you wouldn't want to be suronded by Muslims ...maybe we could all move to Maroubra then work our way into the south west?

Let this faggot be a fucking warning to us all. Immigrants do not give a fuck about the country they're immigrating to. They have no stake in it other than to exploit the destination for personal gain. This slant-eyed, yellow piece of second gen shit is a testament to how fucked immigration is, and exactly why it's bad.

I hope you get stabbed, cunt.

If Australia is SO terrible, why don't you go live in China, you degenerate chink.

So what are you doing? Just staying passive? Sounds like you're okay with the cultural takeover. You shouldnt complain then. Do you disapprove of the cronulla riots? Keep rolling over, shell be right mate

Ask me about Don Bradman's batting record or to recite some inner stanzas of Clancy of the Overflow and then we'll see who's un-Australian.

His parents are likely very ashamed of his under achieving behaviour.

50-50 at this stage, Politics is taking over. Safe spaces are being erected etc.

I see your greatest strength too is diversity. It brings so much live and passion into societies that would have homogeneous and boringly peaceful otherwise. This truly is the greatest gift to mankind since the invention of sliced bread.

He sounds like an arab shit role playing

don't bother he is just after (((you)))

is pulling asian pussy actually an achievement?

i thought it was par for course that asian woman with functional eyes want a chance at a round eyes baby

this isnt new, no?

who legit wants slit eye offspring, it looks gross and mutant

who legit wants the niggest of the nig blackest baby ever either for that matter?

a blind person?

what a joke

I only eat flat bread, friend.

>pussy before country
Hope it was worth the price

seems even Aussies have to deal with this shit.

That voice. #Triggitymuzz

Fuck this earth.

I want to get off. I have a headache from listening to her squawk.

Then you add to the mix that cuck (go away faggot) and that short haired lesbian really made me want to start off this morning with some helicopter rides.

Then I find out Australia is getting 20,000 Squatamalans coming in hot EVERY YEAR it looks like the fucking jews are going all out to genocide us.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712?pfmredir=sm

Australia will lose it's white identity then China will roll in and not give two fucks about what some hijab or fedora wearing sjw faggot has to say. Because China don't play dat.

This is unbelievable. Human rights be damned, If someome does this then they deserve to have their nose broken. Guy was literally minding his own business

>flag

Come on now, we'e been killing hajis like its cool for over a decade now, its probably the only good thing to come out of these wars

Because its better than china :)
Well, for now since you're all so happy to rolllll over

So glad I voted for Pauline.

At first I did it as a bit of a laugh but now I'm genuinely proud of my decision

If somebody has or knows a rich cunt who is a patriot, maybe they could support a move to take back Canterbury Bankstown area from the Muslims by supplying a house or a base from which to organise a long term project to move Aussies back into the the area?? If you quietly ask around about that...then report back here with any news that might be a start what do you think???

What...W-what about Don Bradman's batting record or to recite some inner stanzas of Clancy of the Overflow??

i always felt this.

thats why www iii will be a chance to "see" who cares about the flag or not

many "australian passport holders" will simply leave, the curries and chinks will all leave

it is also why i do not support dual citizenship, when push comes to shove ( even if non traitors also cannot hold )

one or the other

fuck all traitors here, bringing all their cultural trash here, and shitting on the flag

shit tier.

You anglos do not care either. No one cares. Except we're not delusional about it

I'll take you up on that bet pal!

Some info from a fb page i found, look them up: "Left Action Curtin - for the National Union of Students"

Should've voted for one nation then? No?

ONLY? Why do you post that? Don't you enjoying enriching your diet with as many foreign baked goods as you can? Why are you discriminating bagels and baguette? WHAT IS WRONG WITH DIVERSITY?

You would be about 19 or 20 years old right?

Why are Austrailians such pussy's. She should have been slapped down quick and if that didn't work choke the bitch with that towel wrapped around her head.

Yes

That's where you're wrong, cunt. If I saw anyone disrespecting Australia or the flag in public I'd knock them the fuck out and choke them to death with my cock.

When you get older you will see thing differently. just stay out of it if you really don't care.

I want flat bread and hommus only. Diversity is against my religion. :^)

sandnigress said:
>get out of my campus because I don't agree with you
He should had said:
>get ou of my country because I don't agree with you.

Didn't you see that Patrick Klepek protecting her?
I wouldn't want to tangle with that serious badass.

>against islamophobia
>for LGBTI rights

HOW IN THE FUCK
FUCKING FUCK
I FUCKING DONT GET IT
ITS FUCKING FUCKING FUCKED

How is this a real solution? The fuck man? Are you people serious? Is this what you call a solution? Someone shit talking Australia is a small small issue. You're so fucking narrowminded. What difference does it make? Holy shit.

Does it not bother you that adverts are now displayed in arabic? And also chinese? Those are more pressing issues. Nah, just let ahmed rape your women, i believe they refer to them as 'aussie sluts'. Im just repeating.

Fucking sand niggers are the absolute worst. Purge when?

When i get older ill realise its okay to be born in Australia only to be overrun by ethnics? No really, pls explain.

Holy shit, my blood is boiling.

>you don't have a right to be here because you disagree with me

I'd be ready to murder all of those idiots.

Kek, that little we asleep faggot posturing like he was going to do something

It shows.

Oh okay, thanks you ethnic

>one nation
Whats that? Paulines party or...?
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU

Thats the joke.

yea, id be keen to wrap them in news paper and take tjem out to the beach and bash them in the low tide, then fucken throw them onto a boat of sticks and push them back out

cant believe any aussie passport holder would just stand while someone pisses on the flag,

aus immigration ( as a dept ) has fuck all quality control as well all know

but i do want to rub in ABC's face that NOBODY will ever call you a new australian.

you are nothing mate. just chinamans cum.

big deal, your culture and identity is all fucked, enjoy that supreme gentleman life, faggot.

>Hurr solution is nukes and fucking Gustapo death squads or you're not serious
>WHELP, BETTER LET MY WOMEN BE FUCKED
>WOE IS ME, EVERYTHING IS LOST

Can you be any more of a juvenile fuckwit? We have laws for a reason, you fucking spastic. Society wasn't a mistake we just stumbled across. If death squads were legal you'd better believe I'd be taking up the opportunity, but news flash you fucktard, we have laws preventing that. Slander my family, country or the flag in front of me, however, and you better believe I'll put you in hospital. I still have pride in my country.

Holy shit.
The guys that record these kind of chimpouts are total monks.
How can you stand there and get lectured by fucking nutjobs and remain with such adamant patience?
I know I couldn't do that even if I know the consequences, I would fucking snap and tell her to fuck of to her mudhut or something.

I have nothing to prove to an Asian or someone pretending to be an Asian. Your opinion changes nothing, young man.

Some stuff from fb: "left action Curtin - for the national union of students"

Jesus Christ. Is she one of those acid burned Muslims?

>I'll put you in hospital.
Can you be any more of a juvenile fuckwit? We have laws for a reason, you fucking spastic. Society wasn't a mistake we just stumbled across.

At least youre doing your part
Ofc i do not consider myself culturally australian. The only thing you and i have in common is we both went through the australian education system. Doesnt mean im not rooting for this country. Do you think i like seeing communist blocks erected everywhere? Wait, you do? Haha... Ha...

Ayan Mohamed.

Good work, user.

>one nation
>Whats that? Paulines party or...?

Yes

It takes an ethnic to smell an ethnic. Fuck off ethnic

Note the lesbian

I know right? Look at that soft feminized man standing behind her.
I recently went to a campus infested area for coffee with my girlfriend, I felt so fucking masculine, never felt like that in my life, all the guys were so feminized. I'm only 29, but the generation gap here is astonishing.

Holy shit

Because the dude is winning. She uses energy and makes herself and her side look bad. He can just laugh at her. You are overreactive and have weak boundaries.

>he leaves the discussion because it hits bump limit

Lmao... Typical fucking petty ethnic.

This 2nd hand chink is hillarious. Cheers bro made my night

>He thinks his shitposting constitutes a "discussion"

>states full kebab name
>subtlely wait for a possible applaus
>oh...

hm... and i was thinking the hijab means that you shut your fucking mouth while a man is talking.

i guess becuase i have a real chinkshit mate, who tells me stuff about china that i find fascinating ( live and unplugged )

i just find your identification as being chinese and australian at the same time a joke.

and im guessing my chink shit mate would also find your jibba jabba annoying as a legit chinker.

still tou've inspired me to drop him a txt for lunch, because my chinkshit mate just wants to be accepted, fuck it, inviting him out to lunch.

thanks abc baby.

>Moooslims

That guy in the back looks kinda familiar...

Yea keep rolling over. Sell out your entire country, go teach english in China. Sell out

>Curtin university Western Australia

It was a great Wonder Woman pose

Anytime, im just being a shitposter. My thoughts obviously arent this radical. Most people are nice if you're arent being a dick

at first I thought abbott was some aussie slang for aboriginal. Would have been a nice twist.

I like you

Kewl thanks m88.

>I'm offended by everything haircut
>glasses(she probably doesn't even need them)
>dyed hair
>a fucking scarf in hot ass straya
Only thing missing is the sjw typical fishmouth.

What does this say?

>WA
oh how the mighty have fallen

I know that uni tempted to go and put up pauline hanson flyers and links to this video stating the uni doesn't support free speech.

Is it actually? I'm enrolled there. If this is the case I'm copping a One Nation shirt right now.

Hue hue