Did anyone add Brad Pitt to the collage of "bad shit that happens to those that slander Trump" yet?

Did anyone add Brad Pitt to the collage of "bad shit that happens to those that slander Trump" yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was already in it for something else, I think.

>divorcing titles ugly whore whos also taking nigger and chink kids
>bad shit happened
hmm

>Speak shit
>Get hit

When will these fucking idiots learn not to blaspheme against Kek?

Who is next? Any big celebrities been especially slanderous against Trump?

I know Charlie Sheen has been tweeting endless anti-Trump stuff. So I guess he's the one who is going to be outed as the child rapist pretty soon by Radar.

She divorced him.

Which is kind of amazing.

It's
>Talk Shit
>Get Hit
You stupid aussie

let me tell you about alimonies

that guy isn't an aussie

Posting the list.

Dont forget, karma pays back to those who doo him good too.

he is not making any money since its like 2 years since his last shit movie. also she has probably more wealth then he does

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

>be a rich celeb who can get just about any girl
>end up with a mediocre skelington who keeps adopting niggers

How?

He's going into producing independent movies since he's already has all the money in the world

chat shit get banged

But somehow a person who wants to continue Obama and has no real plan outside of stop Trump is?

Are there any successful people who support Trump? Seems like everyone who's voting for him is poor and talentless.

Foolish move.

>producing independent movies
so he is losing money?

Wtf, I hate Fight Club now

He's gonna get the JUST look in a few months.

pussy magic
just one whiff and some men and under its spell
thats the kind of stories father should be telling
their boys at bedtime and if you get put under
that spell she'll take everything you have and
love the end

>divorcing the biggest cunt on earth besides Shillary
>bad

Apparently all he does all day is smoke weed.

He's also a cuck who took care of children that's weren't even his.

He was probably a Bernie supporter

>adopting niggers
Jewishwood tricks user, now common bitches want an adopted nigger too.

They can't show any sort of trump approval since their image would be ruined and they'll be blacklisted

A lot of people are not identifying as Trump supporters in fear of being labeled racist. Imagine if like Starbucks CEO said he was voting Trump, I guarantee that protests and boyctoss would be called across the country outside Starbucks. So he just stays quiet.

Does this mean George Bush Sr. Is gonna die?

stop trying to freak everyone out with this meme
magic stuff Garry its fucking spooky as fuck ok

A P O L O G I Z E

>he agreed to raise other mens children
>its amazing that she divorced him
Nah.

No like going into more artsy films, there's one good movie he did which was independent "the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert ford"

WHATS IN THE FUCKING BOX???

Actors have to say whatever (((Hollywood))) wants them to if they want to keep their jobs. The only exception is Clint Eastwood, who the Jews are terrified of.

Wake me up (wake me upside)

She's a grade A cunt too though. Apparently she wants custody of the kids too. How long til Brad is among us?

fuck me Vardy in the house, whats with that fucking blue thing you wear on your arm mate

why would jews show themselves in nazi germany?

He moved to france like a decade ago who gives a flying shit what he thinks. Good luck divorcing titsless galore.

The holy goat, legends say if you fuck her your cock turn magic, that's how Mahoma ended fucking little girls when he was old.

>yfw you realize Jon Voight is Angelina Jolie's dad
>he's also a vocal Trump supporter

A guy I work with constantly talks bad about Donald Trump and last week he fell 10 feet off an old bridge into a dried creek bed while hiking. Made me think of the collage

Yeah, but Angelina has known daddy issues.

As if they even have a choice..
Just like Kanye West is a rotten apple because the media told you so.
He had the balls to say something unscripted but you just listen to the memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Sheen the diddler allready has HIV.

"bad things" kek. He got out a relationship with his breastless old wife (sorry I do have empathy for breast cancer survivors). He's still Brad Pitt and can fuck any woman in america he wants. I say it's a win for him

yeah dude I totally agree

yes i added both of them

updated

If his family had any compation they would have unplugged him already. His quality of life consists of metabolising all the drugs they have him on and shitting himself.

>thought the gun was unloaded
Probably a clip pistol, ha ha, what a retard.

>$0.05

>when u think ur death note is gon run outa pages but u keep finding more pages

This faggot is a disgrace to Oklahoma and the fact that he was raised here and knows how it really is, yet still believes his Hollywood bs is insane

Does the "hey fuck, trump you!" girl counts?

She got leaked before talking shit.

laterally who?

downboat
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

"We cannot stress how important it is that you vote for the devil" "Yeah really"

>whisper poo
>spank you

Can't wait for Bono to also join the Trump Curse list.

You sir are a common sense genius

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

Take it to Cred Forums

Hulk Hogan, Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris is all we need.

He'll get new & younger pussy, she'll find another Beta.

The rest will follow when it's safe.

Karma - fucking a french model while your wife who cut her tits off is taking care of the kids she collected trying to compete with Madonna and Theron then calling her own daughter privledged.

Trust me Brad didnt get hit with the Karma stick. That said its ok for propaganda to normies.

trump's personality is contagious to his supporters , he's already improved my life immensely.

>then calling her own daughter privileged.

Are you really so indoctrinated that you can't admit that the child of one of the most famous millionaire Hollywood celebrities is privileged?

t. Cred Forumstant

If anything KEK has decided to bless him. He has been chosen. What this means log term we do not know but there are plans for him.

Did she look up a catalogue in Sims and decide she wanted to be born into a super fucking rich family before she was born?

Thought so

>marry world's sexiest woman
>she cuts off her breasts and her vagina
>divorces you and takes your children with

What a story, Mark.

JUST

This

Can I share my KEK story?

I used to be terrified of frogs. Heights or spiders or flying or even handling poisonous snakes didn't bother me but the thought of holding a frog did it for me for some reason.

Anyways, KEK and meme magic came along on here and I no longer feared them. In fact, they're all around my house now and I routinely pick them up, sometimes moving them to more favorable areas of the yard. Ever since they showed up (and they were nonexistent in my yard last year) great things have happened to me and my family. Everything is going great in life right now.

Anyways, I took pic related a while back. Found out the next day my wife was pregnant. KEK is watching over me and blessing me.

What the fuck.

I'm a faggot and I'm starting to believe in this meme magic shit. I'm leaning towards voting for trump. If I vow never to touch another faggot can I be part of the alt right?

wait I saw the old post yesterday is Angelina jolie/father is trump supporter? or brad ?

WITNESSED

you have to beg God to get rid of your reprobate mind and repent for how you have chosen to live your life. he can fix you. you have to stop the faggotry and wage war against the synagogue of satan aka jewish elite

HE HAS SMILED UPON YOUR POST

REJOICE

sounds like a win-win to me, who would want to raise a pack of adopted immigrants?

Cher.

Angelina is a Trump supporter. They're divorcing over an argument they had over the election. Screenshot this.

Just the other day a frog (or toad) was in my yard next to the entrance

Frogs are my favorite animal
I've always had pet frogs, ever since I was little
favorite color is green so it worked out well
I mostly buy pacman frogs now because they are so easy to keep & you can just feed them dough food made from powder & water.

I cannot imagine anyone being scared of frogs, pretty much one of the only things in the entire world that even wild cannot really hurt you (unless you're talking some poisonous rain-forest shit)
I mean, thats just weird

she doesn't want his money. but she's slandering him and saying that he has a drug addiction in hope to get FULL CUSTODY over THEIR children.

She is a fucking whore like the rest of them.

I don't think Cher can do any worse, lad

Being a faggot isn't a sin but being a slut is.

Sex shouldn't be a major part of anyone's life; it's a mental illness to be addicted to anything at all and engaging in hedonism is an addiction of pleasure.

Become humble and do what you know to be good things or you'll live a life of regret, and in those last few moments when your mind dims and you know death is approaching your bedside that regret will last an eternity before you meet oblivion.

Can't explain it. Never had a bad experience with them but I just didn't like them. No other phobias or fears.

Now I really enjoy them because of the KEK angle. I'll pick them up and play with them. Do the whole put them to sleep while rubbing their belly trick.

Can't wait for one of their kids to write a Mommy Dearest type book.

He has his own (white) kids with her.

Never thought a jap would make me hard...

>Privilege is a special right or advantage available only to a particular person or group of people. The term is commonly used in the context of social inequality, particularly in regard to age, disability, ethnic or racial category, gender, sexual orientation, religion and/or social class. Two common examples would be having access to a higher education and housing.

Has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not it was earned or voluntary. There is no way any child of any millionaire is not privileged. And these aren't regular millionaires, they're A-list celebrities - the equivalent of American royalty.

Some problem-child at my old school use to gather up tree frogs from around the area and step on them.
I beat the shit out of that asshole, what a fucking monster. He ended up being expelled because he hit some girl in the throat with a book.

Is this the highest resolution?

She also had to have her ovaries removed as they were starting to turn cancer

Can I get one with just this and a breakup headline?

checked and blessed you are!

She could die.

Charlie Sheen is full-on JUST:

>history of drug abuse
>has HIV
>women no longer want to sleep with him
>several former lovers saying he never disclosed HIV status

well if you just mean successful like in business there are tons, but if you mean famous too that really cuts down the number - at least publicly.

A rock that looks suspiciously like a vagina and some benches.

>Josh Feldman

Awwww poor Bwad Pitt, a big meany doodoo head might be president. I hope he gets a lot of roles in new movies for this.

Kek

>Thinking that tons of marble tower liberals can dictate who the common person should vote for
>We're famous for playing pretend, thus you should do what we tell you to do

(((Hollywood))) is a giant pit of degeneracy and pompousness.

>3 non white kids
>only non white biological child is a tranny
>wife stops cucking him
Brad has been blessed by Kek. Kek is trying to convert him and forgive him of his sins.

Praise be to kek

JUST

OMG, he's crying :(

Quick, burn the constitution and hand the presidency to Hillary without this stupid election thing!

>communicate effluence
>encounter barbarism

Congrats to you and your wife

MAGA

Holy shit bruh meme magic is strong with you. Hopefully kek didn't impregnate her.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

CHECKED

>blue IDs
WEAR THE FOX
WEAR THE BLUE
AND WE WILL COME THROUGH

JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY
BRING YOUR VODKA AND YOUR CHARLIE

>frogs start showing up at his property
>soon after, his wife becomes pregnant.
Heh, thank kek, you kek

Brad pitt couldnt even finish a degree at mizzou

Yeah, Jon Voight or something like that. Angelina and him apparently don't get along though, they were estranged from each other throughout a large part of her life and we see the consequences today.

Don't forget adopting 3rd world trash, and taking sloppy seconds from billy bob.

>hoe

It's Clooney's turn next, he's one of the biggest cucks in Hollywood.

Shadilay

>Hopefully kek didn't impregnate her.
THE MESSIAH