>>89740595

Lol it's cause you guys are stupid that's why you pull the pin on the grenade but throw the pin ha

and soon you'll be russia again

Stand strong, Polish bro, The fire rises.

Czech here. V4 stronk.

t. weeb NEET who has never worked a day

Well, better Russia then Caliphate, mohammad.

Don't you have a bull to prepp?

weeb NEET who will never have to work a single day

Who will have no children to spread their miserable genes and who will watch in an impotent rage as his country becomes Turkey.

Kys to be honest, you are the problem.

things will normalise sooner or later. the "refugee" crisis with its images of drowned children etc. has moved, motivated, mobilised a lot of people here but that will end and then they will receive no more opportunities than others if that makes u happy.

You sound so delusional like Merkel herself, no wonder Germany is lost...

>having children
>2016

nice life goal wagecuck

I bet those chicks love getting pounded by that halal cock

Why does everyone hates Poles/Slavs so much in the western Europe ? Is influx of cheap workforce really that bad? I don't think they are there for benefits and they are not stealing either unless they are gypsies.

Why does everyone hates Poles/Slavs so much in the western Europe ? Is an influx of cheap workforce really that bad? I don't think they are there for benefits and they are not stealing either unless they are gypsies.

Ficki ficki

please explain why you disagree

>I having worked for a year in Germany and now being unemployed have no right to neither welfare nor insurance - they tell you straightforwardly that they don't bother with people who aren't elligible for welfare at the job centres

Dude, you got fucked over. If you work in Germany and got unemployed, you should apply for Arbeitslosengeld and get it without any problems. Take it from a fellow Slav who has been mooching the German government for a year now.

don't you need citizenship for that

Because it doesn't matter what public opinion is, once you've taken in the refugees there are international treaties on how you must treat them - this is why refugees are so much more economically damaging than people who migrate normally

People are sick of all immigrants but most western nations have hate speech laws which means if you complain about Muslims or 3rd worlders you can go to prison, poles are specifically hated it's just too many foreigners

Because he only reads clickbait on Cred Forums

This picture sums up what is wrong with current western policies. Women influencing policy and allows emotions in politics. Feminism is root cause of everything that is going on in the western world ATM.

no, since if you are a citizen of a country from the EU

do i just go there and say i want to claim Arbeitslosengeld? i haven't been working for a few months, so it might be too late

>do i just go there and say i want to claim Arbeitslosengeld?

Get some social service to help you. I was helped by my former employee. The problem for you is that it was months ago and you left the country in the meantime. I don't know the details

ok thanks