The Hillary Saga Continues - Key Witness Dead!

>Another key Hillary witness dies in car explosion according to our source who decided to stay anonymous because as he says ,,I am afraid for my safety and the safety and well being of my family,,.

>,,The government and the pro-government medias will do everything that is in their power to cover this up. And they will most probably succeed in this. But one thing is for sure, this is no ordinary car accident, bear that in mind,, – says our source.

>uspoliticslive.com/2016/09/20/breaking-key-hillary-witness-dies-car-explosion/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT IT DOWN

FUCK...

And she's going to get away with it.

I hope Trump wins.

Hillary will probably attack us next.

Im sure her Stazi is on here

Who was it? How is he related to Killary?

S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

It's tragic that this happened. Thankfully we can all sleep easy safe in the knowledge that cars don't just explode like this of their own accord even with massive damage, even if one set the fuel tank alight. I don't know how I'd feel about driving if this happened naturally.

Remember to vote Hillary!

Holy shit is this real

honest question, whats stopping Hill from being assassinated.

Every federal agent, local police force and the entire military. Think they want to give up on their corruption and go to jail?

This was clearly a suicide.
The whistle blower is obviously delusional from his depression, i hope he'll be able to be saved before he shot himself three times in the back of the head before putting himself in the trunk of a car and sinking the car at the bottom of the river.

Another case of spontaneous combustion, nothing to see here goyim.

No. It was natural causes. Spontaneous combustion.

still not a reason to not have someone shoot at Hill. You had snipers in DC and muzzies blowing themselves up or shooting themselves every chance they get. So you can't honestly say someone out there hasn't thought about it.

>and the entire military

i can promise you the military doesnt give a shit if hillary gets taken out.

Shitty bullshit article I've decided after reading it gives zero detail and is written like a cheap blog

After Benghazi I think they would prefer it.

Sorry i wasn't reading the right script i mean yes it was spontan-
Please at least spare my family then know nothing pl-

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

Another one bites the dust. How many people has Hillary murdered now?

BULLSHIT ARTICLE WITH ZERO DETAIL, NOT EVEN LOCATION

FAKE AND GAY

STOP FUCKING BUMPING NOW

FBIanon was right guys.

This shit goes straight to the top and has the potential to bring the entire ruling class down. Of course they're going to kill anyone that gets in their way.

Don't be a target. Stash your rare pepes now.

>Shitty bullshit article I've decided after reading it gives zero detail and is written like a cheap blog

Unfortunately this. While I don't doubt that this shit is true, I wish someone reputable that was capable of writing a decent article would post it.

kek

I bet every single US IP that has posted on this board is on an """accident""" or """suicide""" to do list. We're just not high priority right now, too many officials to shut up first.

That's a lot of anons.

A lot of statistics nobody will care enough to notice a trend.

Okay so who Killary kilt?

Sage this
You retards are responding to a CTR/Hillary slide thread

did you even bother to read the article or read the thread you fucking dumb newfag motherfucker

Just wear a suicide vest 24/7 and they'll be too scared to come after you. What could possibly go wrong?

As cool as it would be to add another name to the kill-list, this story is FAKE and GAY.