You wake up in 1986. What do you do to stop modern SJWism from forming?

You wake up in 1986. What do you do to stop modern SJWism from forming?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@40.7616293,-73.9839785,3a,49.5y,201.9h,89.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stNk9EXYQWJb8Me-9oE-znw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assassinate Kennedy

kill moot's mother

Kill Electronic progress and make incoming Millennials not cucked.

m00t has two dads

Make sure that the republicans don't get elected in 2001 so they don't take the fall for the economic crash.

Kill Trump before he becomes evil

kill hitler, duh

I put on my aviator shades,hop in my Trans-Am, pop in a Van Halen cassette... I'm sorry, what was I supposed to be doing again?

delete this

prepare 2 planes to fly into the WTC

>Be Polan
>go back in time to 1986 to kill Trump
>whoops, wake up in 1986 poland, aka Russia
>can't go anywhere
>stuck
GG

Sterilize about half of the 20-35 year old adults, somehow.

>Planes didn't exist in 1986

>he thinks Russia existed in 1986
>american education

Too late. I would go to 1933 and kill Adorno, Horkheimer and Marcuse.

It was already too late in 80s

You're actually retarded. Og course there were planes. But he is talking about the political situation there. Kill your dumb ass.

he looks like he could dig his own grave with his chin

Why not sterilize niggers?

I just googled 'Robert Fiance Beauty School'. They still exist, which is pretty cool.

Prevent Facebook and Twitter from happening.

Nothing, Because the SJW movement was already underway at this point.

If you wanted a real time period to stop SJW, You would need to stop the counter-culture movement that occurred and its rapid growth. The only way you could accomplish this is either by sabotaging or ensuring that 1969 Woodstock concert from occurring. Free love, Radical gender identity, Anti-governmental movement. Everything that we blame modern feminism and SJW's for can be traced back to people who gathered and attended that event, Which by far was the most popular social event which caused the counter-culture movement to really step forward.

If Woodstock never existing, Society of today would be a lot different then it is now.

Why the fuck would I do that? It's the 80's again I'm going to find some blow and make some money

Too late, need yo go back to early 70's.

Also make sure a Bush and Clinton never sees office. And do loads of of cocaine.

I presume you mean the one that isn't already dead in 1986?

Record an interview with Barack Obama about all his political beliefs, pretending to be sympathetic.

No, JFK

Still bluepilled as fuck. The Woodstock Festival was a result of the Frankfurt School Critical Theory.

That was 1963, retard.

>You wake up in 1986. What do you do to stop modern SJWism from forming?

I go over to Chernobyl and stop it from habbening

no Chernobyl no feminism

fly airplane into the WTC

JFK died in the early 90s you fucking imbecile

>American education

I put the steel back into the beams at the WTC.

Kill H.W. Bush

>win lottery
>invest in everything
>become next Rothschild
After that, literally nothing is impossible.

>movies theatre marquee says "cocaine wars"
Yes

>Drive to Compton.
>Shoot all members of NWA
>Gangsta Rap never goes mainstream

Tell Gorbachev what will happen if he allows free elections in the soviet union, thus hopefully preventing its collapse. With 2 superpowers and no absolute hegemony of the US the level of degeneracy in the west will hopefully not reach todays level.

I want to see what that view looks like today. Where is it, NY bros?

Kill george sorros

Jet fuel can melt steal beams, though.

Whatever you say, Boris.

No you'd need to go back to the 1920s in to stop the Jazz Age from occurring. The flapper culture lead to later sexual revolutions.

This.

You need to go into Germany during the Weimar years and kill the Frankfurtschulers, it's the only way.

This

The Soviet Union collapsed because of Reagan's economic war.

Oh fuck, this.

Germoney has just /thread.

They had dokumentaries and shit and it was in colour, that wouldn't have been possible earlier...

It was already formed by 1986 you fucking underage

genetically engineer HIV so that the gay plague scare is much worse and homos become the new commies

radical leftists, feminists, hippies, anarchists and pro-soviet 'anti-imperialists' were already a thing back then btw

Try and go back in time further. You have to stop the French revolution and Protestantism plus Anglicanism if you want to stop SJWism from becoming a thing.

Also disband Jesuits.

Fuck, how could I forget Communism?

Meet young Merkel.

Nothing. I would let it grow, when the time is ripe I would funnel massive resources accumulated over decades from 1986 on stock crashes, market bubbles and strike it down with one fell swoop. Electing Trump is part of first phase.

Why not directly stop (((Abraham)))?

Stop the world wide web.

Keep the Soviet Union from collapsing.

The lack of a true adversary has made America soft. We are always at war with Eurasia.

No you will need to go back to WW1. The roaring 20s happened when the anglo-french powers beat the central powers. Wed have to stop the Archduke from getting assassinated.

fuck off moot you faggot

>Buy apple,microsoft stock
>Use profits to buy all the tech companies on the cheap after the 2001 crash
>Uncock the world with my new power level
>??????
>Profit

Actually, the only thing you have to do is go up to some random dude on the street and show him your dong. The butterfly effect will do the rest.

looking downtown along Broadway, intersection with W. 50th St. I think

Who is moot?

Find Larry Summers and kill him before he can "help" redistribute the wealth in Russia to jewish oligarchs.

Would do nothing, perhaps see if I could meet Yuri Bezmenov to have a chat with him.

Otherwise see if I could somehow go back further and assasinate FDR that fucking cunt

You'd need to assassinate JFK (plot twist: Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact a time traveler who tried to do this but failed to continue the mission), his brother, the person who pushed the 1965 Immigration Act, Lyndon B. Johnson, and make sure Barry Goldwater got elected in '64 (which would circumvent the Vietnam protesting, because Goldwater said he'd pull out of Vietnam in two weeks if no progress were made).

You couldn't do anything. No one would care about anything you had to say. It hadn't become as palpable on the surface yet so people would call you a loon, but just look at some of the details in the OP photo and see the degeneration that had already taken place within 2-3 generations from how NY looked in the early 1900s. Only the economic behemoth that was wall street and the peak of the stock market, along with the respect and reverence for America as the world's only superpower during the 1980's veiled over the deep cracks within its society. The black civil rights movement of the previous generation had won, and NY was the progressive capital of the world.

its to late. you have to go back to before the vietnam war. hippies are the cause of SJW's

to stop sjw's from existing you have to kill the following people before they make music and susan surandon before she was in anything

every one in Creedence Clearwater Revival, tom petty and jimmy hendrix

This. The 80s was basically the last decade where the WWII Greatest Generation was in charge. After that, it was the boomer hippies and there was no turning back.

;_; come back

Nuke Israel

It's already too late in '86, the long march through the institutions is complete way before that. So same thing as today, purge teachers at universities.

Destroy MTV

Buy tech stocks
Become super rich
Advise a young Donald Trump on the happenings of the future

Buy shares in basically any company that will make it big.

Sell all the shares and hire a trillion Pajeets to shitpost on Cred Forums, reddit, tumblr and twitter to redpill the everliving fuck out of millenials.

Brilliant.

Widespread sterilization of the blacks and transgendered. Nothing out of the ordinary

Because Abraham wasn't the problem. Pagans were far more SJW than Abrahamic religions are.

And even with (((them))), it's his irreligious "descendants" who don't even believe in his message that are doing it, not the religious Jews.

Creator and former caretaker of Cred Forums

Release a Italio disco song under the name p.e.p.e to send a message to Cred Forums that I have traveled back in time,

without VPN false flags and anonymity the alt right would crumble. what would you do if you had a time machine Trumps rich father bought for you to go back and save America form being not great by letting multiple skin tone types exist and also women?

Answer me you piece of shit,

>Bush
Too late by 86. Raygun was already asleep at the wheel.

>Pagans were far more SJW than Abrahamic religions are.

Same thing we do every year.

Kill the jew

>Use future knowledge to become the first Billionaire
>Get Something Awful and Tumbrl creators killed if now forcerly aborted
>Become Trump before Trump in the Republican Party.
>STOP 9/11 (The most importan part of the plan)

I first go to an awesome 80's arcade and play me some Tempest

murican education, everyone

You'll have to destroy the private prison investors too. They pushed to get rap on the radio.

No, you'd need to go back to 1900 and kill Woodrow Wilson, who gave made the roastie vote possible and who shilled the abusive parts of the Versailles treaty, ensuring WWII would happen.

To stop SJW you need to expose the Gulf of Tonkin incident as a falseflag.

This is literally it. It's hard, but once you got that out of the way you've basically won.

Yeah, fuck that, you can still find Tempest machines in Current Year.

The french revolution.
You need to slay evil at the source.

But not in any cool arcades

Oh man that star trek simulation game was kick ass with the stereo Spock voice and shit

No, we must delay america's discovery for at 200-300 years. or get chinks discover it first

Warn Pablo Escobar, and frame regan, bush and others for some false flag.

Install a democrat president, meaning the milenials will grow up in a different culture since every generation rebels against the status quo and since they grew up with republicans they went to the left. With dole, and then gore as president. The world would have got sick of liberalism by now. Also it would have cucked the clintons out of the White House since they didn't have their buddy bush to help them

KILL CHARLIE WILSON

Let the soviets destroy the mujahideen. This middle east rebel mess wouldn't have started. It would've continued to be a proxy war, instilling illegal dictators.

Inform the Bank of England and Bank of Italy about the existence of a nice merry fella called Gyorgy Soros who is heavily betting against them, and tell them what to do to step by step to make sure his little bet hilarously backfires resulting in him becoming a hooker under a bridge for crack money.

Which means no Clinton, no BLM, no proxy wars, no degeneracy, nothing. And with just a couple of phone calls. AMazing innit?

Its already too late in 1986. I go farther back and kill Saul Alinsky instead

Nothing. The absurdity of the SJW movement was neccessary to swing the pendulum back to the right for this critical election cycle. If Trump gets in it may never have reason to swing back again.

Fuck that I`d go and buy every Loveless knife I can get my hands on and sell them after his death. In 1986 he made 7 New York special and last year one of these 7 sold for 89.000$

Kill the sjws parents

Apple stock would be a bit easier to get.

Anyhow, nobody said you could time travel back, so enjoy waiting until you're old to cash in a couple hundred K.

Not a rebuttal, Kraut.

< [Make it rain like it has never rained before]
and this can't, i already did that

Prop up the Soviet Union indefinitely. As long as Communism was scary and had nukes, we didn't put up with that shit here.

Invest all of my money in Apple.

Come back to future rich as fuck.

Live in a compound in the mountains and never deal with another nigger, spic, or mudslime again.

Shitpost online from my compound.

Lurk moar newfag

>Kill Soros
>Kill the Clintons
>Start world war three a la Sum of all fears

1986? it's already too late, the movement is already in march

I was born in '86 so I locate & murder my pregnant mother.

HAHA Mr. Shekelstein, I don't need your permission to get off the ride if I never got on in the first place

>*insert multiple time paradoxes here*

Yeah it is. Windows on the right are the same and you can see the white facade of the building across the street on the left from behind the Pee-Wee billboard.

>google.co.uk/maps/@40.7616293,-73.9839785,3a,49.5y,201.9h,89.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stNk9EXYQWJb8Me-9oE-znw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Prevent the World Wide Web from becoming a thing. Even the old guard liberal media was better than this social media bullshit, which has also ruined traditional media even more.

Our culture has favorited, upvoted, and liked itself to retardation.

buy apple and microsoft
proceed to give no fucks
also convince Steve Jobs to actually get surgery so I can keep making money off of my stocks

>1986

Too late desu

Just use knowledge of future to get rich and slow it as much as possible

This is a thread exploring the causes of SJWism using a colorful hypothetical as a hook.

It is not intended to be a platform for your autistic jew fantasies.

Whatever, nerd. This shit can't be stopped.

It's really just all part of Russia's subversion of the American school system that allowed for such rampant denial of reality to take root within 5 generations

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

This is mandatory reading for all Cred Forums users but many newcomers forget, so I need to post this more often.

Make a national campaign to end childhood obesity and help young people understand finance so we don't end up with fat ugly leg beards that don't understand basic economics 30 years later.

Infiltrate and destroy the US before the fall of the Berlin wall allowing the USSR to claim triumph in the cold war over the American corporate jews.

Hardly a good choice. 1986 was already too late.

Give up and resign myself to a life of vagrancy, enter a massive state of drug induced psychosis, and sustain myself with the money I make from extremely violent acts of petty crime and theft.

It was way, way, way too late to fix anything by 1986

Yuri warned us about Jewish - Globalist subversion that destabilized Russia.

Russia is capitalist now and resists the globalists and their marxism meme at every turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

Kill the entire cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

your posting a cia video

>tfw I was 7 in 1986.

Watch all of it

Kill all the white people

You don't exist yet

We have three years to do everything in our power to keep the berlin wall in place. keeping muslims and eastern european trash out till current day

Wait 2 years and kick my mother in the stomach so i won't be born

>win lottery betting etc
>buy up art schools
>deny entries

Go to Vegas and make some sports bets.

Take that money and go buy some real estate. Wait it out until that becomes more valuable and then use my wealth to become the richest man around so that I can avoid this communism.

I would also buy a news network.

>be in 1986
>use future knowledge to become super rich
>pretend to be liberal
>have super liberal policies
>run for president as hyper-liberal
>win
>run country into the ground
>become shittiest president ever
>liberals hated for forever
>I kill myself, so as to avoid become a martyr for libtards
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself for your country's future, dear user?

Get Patrice O'Neal medical attention

Assasinate Gorbachev and Yakovlev.

nothing, cause sadly i aint rich, pragmatic, genius level intelligence, connections or anything of the like that could change the earth.
Today or in 1986.

Nothing, I was born in 1986 I would be sucking my thumbs and chillin as a baby.

This is the correct answer

What good is a plane if you can't get on it because the secret police won't let you travel?

Die newfag

Trump is already a time traveler...

I'd go to the United States

Get off at Dulles international airport

I'd walk down Pennsylvania avenue

I'd find the nearest convenience store

I'd walk into that store

I'd ask for a slush puppy, then

I'd pull down my trousers and scream

YEEEE HAAAAAAA, I AMMA GOIN TO BE SHARTIN ALL OVER THIS MART

sleep in

Shit son that's actually brilliant

Murder the Rockefellers and Rothschilds before they come into the mainstream

Go to a punk gig and thank my lucky stars I've got 15 pre-911 years left to go

Wow for a Mexican intellectual and readit post I'm impressed

Lmao you need to go down the rabbit hole farther lad

A+ post

1986 is too late. At the latest, need to go back to the 40's and shut down marxism in the states

Find young Winona Ryder and cum on her feet

give an handjob to Reagan

>buy stocks
>become billionaire Anti-Soros

I gotta admit, there is something sexy about that.. as fucked up as it is Japan.

>One of the most profitable and iconic 1990s actresses,[2][3][4] she made her film debut in the 1986 film Lucas.

oh hey

I could meet Corey Haim too

Promote islam, seeing as it's the only thing in the west that is clearly and openly against it.

>user is cute young child
>everything is fine and games are fun
>suddenly big fat and ugly unshaven man with a cartoon girl on his t-shirt bursts into the room
>"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN" - he says while holding the horrified child - "GET A GF NOW WHILE THERE IS TIME"

Moot has such sexy legs and feet. (Yes I am a bisexual foot fetishist)

It was too late in 1986. Now the future is here and they will reap what they have sown.

MAGA

this and not letting women to vote.

>1986
That's WAY too late. You have to go back to when women were trying to gain voting rights.

They filmed that movie in a closed highschool in my hometown. I wonder which bathroom Charlie Sheen molested Haim in.

Are SJWs bad for our cause, though? It's easy to connect these obnoxious retards with more reasonable leftists. Without SJWs the left would be more subtle and thus more dangerous.
It's easy to redpill normies by pointing out SJW retardation.

>inb4 "all of them"
tiger blood

SJW-ism was probably formed in the 70s. It was implemented over the 80s, and later SJWs are hangers on. Maybe a second Carter Term would have created backlash against the left strong enough create a reaction. And of course the Vietnam war helped create the reaction SJW-ism was attached to in it's formative 70s years.

You are a delusional faggot and your kind will be the first to have his balls cut off when any right-leaning person gets president in your country you degenerated human trash

We just need to disorganize the left. It would have been difficult to stop SJWs from taking over without having a strict authoritarian government. If you want to destroy the liberals, split them up into "reasonable" liberals and "SJW crazies"

Fucking wew you retarded cunt

>muh familiy values
Save yourself the trouble. This retard knows exactly nothing.

>Warsaw Pact, how did it work?

>ywn walk around late 70s/early 80s NYC
why live

Make sure Gorbachev isn't ousted in a coup that results in the fall of the Soviet Union. Though do make sure that Warsaw pact nations get free of the Soviets .

>make sure that Warsaw pact nations get free of the Soviets
Why not just go to the '40's and make sure FDR doesn't hand off half of Europe to Stalin at Yalta?

You dumbass. The answer is to stop FDR from getting elected.

commit sudoku